DISH Logo

DISH

8.4

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

I really like the controls on the remote. Super easy to navigate. Loved the ability to pause live tv which allowed me to skip over commercials.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Dish is great at recording movies and shows when I'm not available to watch immediately. They have lots of channel options.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Nice satellite tv option. The dish anywhere app makes it super convenient to watch all your shows no matter where you are.

Sandra Douglas Evanston, WY

Much easier to use than Direct TV and has better programming. Customer service has always been good.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Dish is a cheaper option on the satellite market, but I think it gives a better quality of plans. Love using the Dish Go app.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

DISH TV is a great satellite TV company! Everything has run smoothly and the customer service is very nice!

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Service was great just don't like the equipment mounted to the house and issues when it would snow it wouldn't work.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I used Dish one year and ended up taking down their equipment and going with a different company. We had a lot of days when we could not get service.

KC Riverton, UT

It's ok, but it doesn't have a lot on demand. The voice remote is fine, but it doesn't seem to work as well as Comcast. Depending on what you get, it can get costly too.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I like dish because they offer a lot of different sport channel options for people who have out of town sports fandoms!

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We had Dish for years before we moved out of state. We rarely had problems with connection and loved the options available.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I'm a big fan of the cool technology Dish comes up with. I remember when the Hopper came out, that was awesome!

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

Had dish all growing up and enjoy it more than directTV. Clean design to channel surfing and reliable!

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

Dish Network has all the options for entertainment on tv that we need. We always have some to watch and the service is wonderful

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Dish network is so great! Working with their customer service, to figure out stuff out, was an awesome experience.

Sam Logan, UT

Love the ability to watch anywhere on the go and the DVR space is very large. All around easy to use.

Brennan Orem, UT

I didn't have a great experience with Dish. I felt like the service was sub par and the prices were high. Returning the equipment was probably the one bright spot.

Sunny Perry Springville, UT

Dish was easy to use. Always helpful when I needed assistance. I spoke to someone directly for help. I would recommend Dish

anonymous Pleasant Grove, UT

We used to subscribe Dish for tv for the regular network and sports channels but decided to cancel the subscription because we felt other companies have cheaper offers.

Shaylee Provo, UT

Dish works well and it is easy to browse channels to find the shows you love. Easy to use and record the different series.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

I absolutely love dish. I have used it for years. The channels are very easy to find and the network is easy to use!!

Grace Durrant Pleasant Grove, UT

Dish is an amazing satellite network. So many channels to chose from, at such a little price. Definitely worth it.

Jack miller Alpine, UT

Dish has been our TV provider for as long as I can remember. While it was a good service it got expenisive. If you don’t mind cost I’d recommend.

Abbey Gilbert, AZ

great way to watch the things you love. there is a great amount of shows and channels. Have had a good experience with DISH

Amy Leifi Orem, UT

Dish is overpriced. Their customer service is also less than great. I signed up for dish and cancelled within the allowed time, but they "lost" my request to cancel and I had to fight them to get the account cancelled.

Melanie Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

While having the service enjoyed it. Wish could have locked in pricing for more then a year so it could have stayed in our budget.

maika Orem, UT

Just an overall great company with sometimes great customer service. they provide great cable service and great tv shows and chanels

Jocelyn E Lehi, UT

Great selection of TV packages. I’ve changed my package several time based on what my family needs at the moment. Great to work with.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Good service. TV service is reliable. I like all the options for different packages. Price not very competitive with Netflix, Hulu, etc.

James Nelson Falls Church, VA

Service has always been impeccable for me. Package options are great, however, some of the channels appear randomly place. I will still recommend!

jordan cummins Gilbert, AZ

Dish came as part of an apartment i lived in for about 3 years. I wasn't a huge fan of dish, I thought the remote was slow to respond and didn't like the packages offered. Hard to get a hold of customer service as well.

James B nelson Las Vegas, NV

I tried to change but no one I could find was as good. Their billing is easy, programming is good and down time is minimal. we are happy with them.

Kimberley Hirt Buena Vista, VA

I had dish for many years. I loved the product, especially the DVR component. Very competitive rates.

Heather Walker Saratoga Springs, UT

My favorite satellite company as they offer the best service, channel selections, consistent billing as agreed, and the easiest tv guide screen.

Adam Walker Saratoga Springs, UT

They were better then most satellite companies we have used but there customer service was outright terriable when I called to cancel because we were moving. Will not be going back to them because of this experience.

Troy Siren Gilbert, AZ

The most premium channels you can get for the price. I was really impressed at how fast the install was.

Trent Provo, UT

Never had a problem with them and the service seemed pretty fast. The quality of the service was good to. Especially the DVR service

Tom Carey Mukilteo, WA

This resets too often

Paige parr Matthews, NC

Too expensive and out dated with streaming services available

Teresa N. Abston Conway, SC

Goes out, when it storms. Not much on TV. A lot of re-runs.

Ron Jones Phoenix, AZ

Got what I wanted.. 1/2 the price of what I was paying

Stephanie Marion, OH

Good service and great deal for the money

hemant mahidhara Metuchen, NJ

Good service! Customer service is prompt

Jessica Rdrgz Dallas, TX

I use to have dish but it was annoying everytime it rained was windy or any bad weather we would lose the signal def do not recommend

Christina Whelan Norcross, GA

the last time i had dish it was like 2009 and i was always able to watch disney channel with ease!

Kelly C.

Great customer service, helped me get my bill and TV service more affordable!

Christopher

Fair overall. Services change with limited notice, but overall value is much better than competitors in the market.

Louie Anaheim, CA

Don't be scammed with discounts offered by DISH, they will put you on contract you don't even know exist until you cancel the account. It is overpriced and outdated.

Zorba da Geek Tifton, GA

over 22 years of excellent customer support and locked in pricing

Robin Price Fort Wayne, IN

Goes out everytime time there is a slight wind, rain or snow. Company refuses to discount time down or let us out of contract.