DISH Logo

DISH

8.4

Markus Teras Ocala, FL

Dish has been too cheap to negotiate with HBO for reasonable packages. They say go to streaming (if u have hi speed internet) connection for $15/mo. vs. the $10 they charged! These guys are GREEDY- DO NOT USE THEM!

Jim Missildine Seguin, TX

Been a dish customer for many years. In todays market, they want to charge me $134 for my service. I watch about 10 channels and not that often. Moving to Netflix, Amazon and Hulu. Done with dish

valarie andersen Port Angeles, WA

Only have Dish for 7 days and in 8 more days they are going to charge me for a whole month of service..... when I called, they said this is how it is ! What a terrible mistake I have done, already hate them.

David Fenton Austin, TX

If it starts to rain only a little lost signal, lost HBO and Cinamax, price stayed the same. Wanted all week to watch a collage football game, sorry channel dropped. Wth, going with another provider.

Colvin Doughty

Considering there is no cable and no cell service available in my remote area, they don't do too bad

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

Dish is user friendly and I love their DVR where I can record multiple shows and watch on Mydish account anytime.

Nishita McLean, VA

They offer a large variety of programming, some the best equipment, and very good service.

Bryan Deats Bozeman, MT

We have been with Dish for 11 plus years. Needed to cancel and they are charging us early termination fee. Zero customer loyalty. I will never to back to them or use their sling service.

Capt. Russ Edgartown, MA

Not much to like. Prices keep going up and programming goes down. HBO is 20yr. old movies. Weather especially snow kills the signal and they don't have a solution. Or don't care.

Mary Walker Georgetown, KY

Love using my Hopper. Only problem with satellite is during bad weather. It is expensive monthly.

Foote Queen Creek, AZ

We switched from COX to DISH and were happy with the tv package we were able to get and the cost which was lower then previous provider.

Stan

Because it is a dish based company weather interferes with the reception much too often. Otherwise service and use are above average.

Steve Yates

High quality hardware, OK programming packages, competetive pricing, good customer support

Eric

Generally good experience but during the winter, very difficult to watch-the actual dish needs heating elements

DaleB Clovis, CA

RUSSSEL SAVAGE Southfield, MI

Have had 20 years with DISH and have had excellant service above and beyond my expectations.

Martha Dease Wauchula, FL

I have never been unhappy with DISH. I gt all the channels I want at a comparably reasonable rate.

Ryan Kappler

Dish has everything to offer that we watch or need to view. I just do not like the price and how it rises unannounced.

Brandon Maughan Lehi, UT

I've had Dish for several years. I switched to DirecTV at one point, but came back to Dish because of price.

Marvin Rockford, IL

dish says that they have the best DVR, but during prime time you have to record on the 4 major networks and only have 2 extra ones, The call this better than direct TV's that you can record on any channels at any time.

George Chapman Sherman, TX

The worst. Dish required that I sign a new 2 year contract for them to replace a broken, worn out receiver that they owned. I was only renting it. I did sign a new contract, with Directv!

Pattie Bozeman Thomasville, GA

This is wrong my bill is over $100 a month. Where is the cheap channels. If is rain no channels, how are you to watch the weather. Come on. If cable was available in my area that is what I would use.

THURL PEARSON Monroeville, AL

I just got it a few days a go and can not keep it on.. Now the one in the bedroom will not work at all... I have to have 2 remotes to work the master bedroom TV and it is a pain.. Did not have this problem with DISH..

bob Sebastian, FL

worse company ever...you want professionalism go comcast...dish tried to steal 800.00 out of are account..thank god chase bank saw there was fraud involved. returned the money...Dont deal with them....Crooks

Leonard Cieslak KY

Compared to Intermountain Cable, that I had, it is a less that fair substitute. I have no choice. Count on total loss of TV and internet if the sky clouds or it gets foggy.

Duane Roddy White Lake, MI

4 dish has been good till the past 2 mo,s we have lost CBS AND NOW FOX and you cant get them to tell you when we may get it back this has went on long enough.

Justin Redman Granbury, TX

Will never use Direct again have been with Dish for years now and absolutely no problems with hardware and service

carolyn bohner Montpelier, OH

$ 44.00 ? so why have you raised my bill to $69.00 and we haven't added any programing or pay movies., just the same thing we started with. highway robery.

roger pierce Reese, MI

I wish my dish network price was even close to the top price shown and I don't even have any premium channels. Cheap first year over $100 a month for second year

Michael Tribbett Grand Ledge, MI

I agree with the statement that Dish seems more concerned about getting mew customers rather than keeping their customers. Also considering bombardment of ads, reruns, and programming, I feel Dish is way over priced.

Eddie Lindsey Sherman, TX

We enjoy Dish, but sometimes we feel that Dish is more worried about getting new customers than keeping the customers that have been with them for years.

les jones

1st bill just came in. NO special pkgs , no sports pkg etc . It was $52.77 . and any little rain . it cuts in and out. but Has good programming .

Best45 Brockton, MA

Service ok but my second year was supposed to be also a fix rate and in the 2 month of second year they added another $5 to rate. No different than Directr TV, both are all for them. Ridiculous.

William Hall Spokane, WA

I have DIRECT TV! If DISH can get the NFL Sunday Ticket at a cheaper rate then call me! Until then.............

Bill Canton, OH

has to be reset a few times every day or it goes off, have had this problem since day 1,never had this problem with directv, as soon as contract is up I will be going back to directv!

vince white Fontana, CA

Have had dish for over 10 years never goes down and customer service has been great

Tom Brown Lancaster, CA

Great I see these people with Direct & they can't get didley feel sorry for them there trapped.

John W Las Vegas, NV

Great service and programming. I've been a customer for 2 years now and have never had a problem.

Michelle Green Edwardsville, IL

The Hopper is the best. Good signal not much problem when it storms. Price is reasonable.

Dawn Stoliker Madawaska, ME

Did not work very hard to keep loyal customers. Price kept climbing. Customer service was responsive to all other issues. Tech support very helpful.

dilip c patel Englewood, CO

we have been customer of dish for 20 years and very happy with the customer service

Rhonda Helms Vienna, VA

I love Dish. I’m not in a contract, so I’m on the lowest plan. Anytime I have issues they always help.

Karen Moss ,

I have always been able to get any events ordered on ppv quickly and the price I have paid has been reasonable.

John Schwarzel Chicago, IL

been with them for over 20 years been very good only lost signal with bad weather which they have no control with

Natalie Gatten Columbia, MO

We used to have DISH at our lake house and the service just seemed to be very outdated in terms of visual appeal. The channels were not as great as Directv.

Rob321x North Tonawanda, NY

Great company had them for a while. Would recommend for how great dish is. And customer service is great

MattB , UT

Was fairly pleased with service, after 1 year the cost of service more than doubled, when I called customer service I was informed they would not work on price. I felt Dish was not up front with the cost of service, will not be using them again.

Linda Hays Layton, UT

Dish has great service and all the channels you could want at a fair price. The customer service is excellent.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

DISH may have better prices than other satellite providers, but the connection get lost quite easily during storms.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Dish and the hopper we loved. We switched to have the PAC 12 network. Offers good deals but needs to have more competitive prices.