DISH Logo

DISH

8.8

Tricia W. ,

All the same television and channels for less $. Definitely easy to use, dependable service, and good value for the money.

MARK JOHNSTON Farmerville, LA

Customer service has always been very knowledgeable concerning our technical issues and response times for repairs were always above expectation.

Brian Green Collegeville, PA

I loved the option to stream my DVR content to my device remotely, but the rest of the service was unsatisfactory. Costs too high, programming options poor, signal quality often unreliable. Rate seemed to increase constantly. No longer using this service

Amanda Walker Arlington Heights, IL

I like the multitudes of channels offered and the variety of packages offered for an affordable price. I dislike the disturbance during bad weather.

Eleanor Jenkins Mineral, VA

My TV filled with a lot of channels to chose from, always great service. I would like to add channels, and remove a whole lot of the channels I never use. Satified customer.

Michael M San Antonio, TX

Dish was by far the worst satellite/cable provider I’ve used and over the years I’ve had a lot. Their product was not as comprehensive as Directv and the customer service as terrible. They repeatedly promised discounts but I had to call them each month to get them to actually deliver. Hours on hold with outsourced reps.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

We have had dish for awhile and love it. We love all the channels that you can get and that you can stream it from the app anywhere

MaryAnn Price, UT

We have been dish customers for over 20+ years. Their customer service is good, but their prices have gone up so much. They are more willing to work with new customers, they don't try to keep their loyal customers.

David T Ogden, UT

I have used Dish and been satisfied with their packages and service. The only downside is that they raise prices on you after the introductory period.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I was not a fan of Dish. I made the switch from directv years ago and the boxes were so hard to use. I could never figure them out. I think I had them for about a week and couldn’t stand it anymore and paid the disconnection fees, so worth it, to go back to directv.

Lacey Horne Salt Lake City, UT

Not happy with Dish. Ready to quit them. Always seems to be searching for a signal, have had trouble with our equipment and have had all our DVR’s deleted at least twice and when you have trouble with the remote not working (even though we rent the equipment) they want to charge $20 for a replacement

Jacob American Fork, UT

I havent been a huge fan of dish. It came with my apartment package and honestly, I spend more time on netflix and other competitors because there is more content that I actually want to watch.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I've used vairous satellite companies, but Dish was my favorite because I didn't have any problems and they were the best priced!

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We used Dish for changed because their quality was unreliable. Additionally, they raised prices fairly regularly which was discouraging. Customer service was "okay" but nothing noteworthy.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

Too expensive and many of the channels I don't even want. But to get a few channels I have to upgrade to see them. I need to upgrade my hardware as it is outdated but it will be hard to redo my system.

Brian Kessler Kennesaw, GA

Worst TV provider I have every had. Many channels are blacked out because of contract issues with channel providers. Missed the better part of the Atlanta Braves baseball season because of contract disputes. Seems to happen every year or so with this service on numerous channels. Remote and guide interface are difficult and convoluted. Service is unreliable not to mention satellite goes out with weather. Terrible customer service.

Chad Carman American Fork, UT

Although it has a lot of channels, dish's product quality is not very good. The style of the company is unappealing, and it feels cheap, but it's a low price so I can't argue there.

Ed Clark Mesa, AZ

I have been a customer of Dish Network for over 20 years. I have always been pleased with their selection of channels and their customer service.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

we liked the remote and it was easy to figure out. The only problem was that every time it snowed we lost service and I had to get a broom to try to knock the snow off the dish. What a pain!

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Dish is easy to use and provides quality service. There are a lot of different options out there and DISH would be high on my recommendation list!

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I used Dish a long time ago and there always seemed to be issues with the reception. The number of times I had Dish come out to repair my service was ridiculous. I have now been with my current satellite provider for 11 years and have not left yet. Dish has a great product and I'm getting tempted to give them another shot.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

We enjoyed DISH, but found a company that didn’t charge as much so we switched. I did appreciate the customer service department and their patience with my questions.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

We used to have dish as our tv provider for a few years but we kept having problems and the channels wouldn’t all work so I called the guy and talked to him but he never got back to me.

Stephanie Orem, UT

Our Dish Satellite has been great since day one. We love the channels we get with it and the price is great. We won't be switching ever!

Tamra Orem, UT

I'm tired of them making short-term price commitments and then hiking the price back up after certain amount of time to require you to call back into the company or deal with the price hike.

Sarah Wright

Dish was a good company, but their price just got to be way too much. They did not give you the opportunity to really customize, instead, we paid for too many channels we didn't need.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

Dish was fine when we used it but when they cancelled some of the shows that my husband likes, he cancelled. basically when we went with them it was because they offered the channels in a package that we wanted.

Valarie Heaps Lehi, UT

We are a current paying customer. We love the options of channels. We mostly use television for sporting events so this is ideal.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Dish service is very reliable and a lot of channels to select from also their service value is great price compare to other satellite services.

Ryan American Fork, UT

When I was a kid my family had Dish for a very long time. I remember they always had good channels for children, and it was an easy platform for even children to navigate!

JS Alpine, UT

I like dish except the equipment seems to always have trouble. It will go to live tv randomly if we are behind . Also, the sounds for in and out until we rewind and then it will work again

Kristie Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We've had dish for years. We love their customer support, as they have worked with us to try and get just the right plan.

Landon Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

Dish always gives me great streaming. Any time i have trouble the online service help is incredible. The only thing i wish they had was an NFL sunday ticket.

Jason Pyrah Willard, MO

I really like the variety of channels and movies that DISH provides. Dish is easy to use and customer service is helpful.

Cody Enslow Pleasant Grove, UT

I wouldn’t pay for their service more so because they haven’t adapted their pricing for competition and they have customer service and billing issues on a consistent basis.

isabelle johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Great service so many different options to chose from. Wide diversity and good marketing love the way their brand is set up.

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

Great Selection of channels. Intuitive controls so that everyone in the home was able to figure out how most of the features work. All in all we were very satisfied with it.

Bob Conley Crestwood, KY

The product was fine. The installers were not. When putting in the dish, they drilled holes in my house with out any plan and did damage both inside and outside my house. I am sure that the product is fine, but I am not going to have satellite television that causes my roof to leak or water to get in behind my siding.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Dish is the best – no mystery pricing, and they frequently give away free things like channel previews and free movies

Paige parr Matthews, NC

Too expensive and out dated with streaming services available

Teresa N. Abston Conway, SC

Goes out, when it storms. Not much on TV. A lot of re-runs.

Florida Surfer Ormond Beach, FL

Good value for the money, good technology and programming.

Ron Jones Phoenix, AZ

Got what I wanted.. 1/2 the price of what I was paying

Stephanie Marion, OH

Good service and great deal for the money

hemant mahidhara Metuchen, NJ

Good service! Customer service is prompt

Susan Griffith Biloxi, MS

It has its issues, but it's satellite in the south. We have a ton of rain. Great customer service and tech support.

kimberli eicher Bend, OR

Customer service is excellent and never had any issues with reception or billing.

Samuel Baumgarte Murphysboro, IL

Love it. Great service in my area. No problems at all so far I've had them for 2 yrs

Crystal Freeman Suffolk, VA

Alot of times it's pauses in the television services even when the weather is clear.

Jay Jones Bertram, TX

Miserable...no more HBO, no more Fox Sports, now the local channel I have watched for 40 years is gone. And I still pay the same price. Outright robbery in my opinion. Avoid at all costs.