DISH Logo

DISH

8.8

Louis E Weeks Lake City, FL

Dish promised a 2 year price lock then after a few months drastically increased the cost of service by claiming they only promised to lock in the cost of one programming package but they increased other costs like local channel access and fees and rentals of equipment. Do not trust them.

Tammy Anchorage, AK

They have the worst customer service, been with them for years not by choice and the minute something is better we are out! Sat for 25 minutes to talk to someone on our account and the rep says their systems are down and rude!! Normal for dish!!

Roxanne Roehler North Liberty, IA

I would never get Dish again. They really know how to badly treat you. They do not care about you. Only your money. They take money out of your checking account without your permission. I would not recommend them to anyone. Was the worse experience I have had.

rkw15656 Leechburg, PA

Poor Customer Support. Reference two issues that have been reported over 3 years ago, and still have Dish saying "we are working on that". 1) Netflix on Hopper 3 blank screen 2) Dish Anywhere does not work without internet. Dish continues to advertise you can download to phone, then watch without internet. NOT TRUE.

Estela Baca

Like the programming but highly expensive....prices need to be lower for loyal customers. Or give me a different approach so I can still have my channels and less pay.

Home

Rarely need to contact them. They always work with me with rare problems and always work with me to get discounts

Angry Woman Lincoln, NE

DISH - HORRIBLE CUS SVC!!! Trxfrd Me w/o my permission to some outsourced company in India because I told him I wasn’t gonna pay for anything today and was just shopping around! Idk who or how the training is done over there at DISH but at this point I’d rather hang a wire hanger from my tv than use them for anything!!!

Terry Moses Rochester, MN

This is by far the worse service I purchased in my life time, stay away, there is absolutely no reason to switch from cable, we've had nothing but issues, since we purchased, min hold time has averaged between 15-17 minutes, took 39 minutes to trouble shoot my issue, and wasn't offered anything, do not subscribe to this service

Debbie Frazier Park, CA

After several calls to dish to inquire about pause service for a second home the agent Dan was rude, kept me on hold for 30+ minutes because I asked to speak to his supervisor . He disconnected the call. When I called back I found out he disconnected the service. I am filing a FCC complaint against DISH.

Robert Weyant

I'm happy with the service and it seems to be working consistently so I don't think anything needs changed at this time

Ronald Sanders Nashville, TN

their customer service is wonderful - rain sometimes blocks the signal, but when the sky clears, the picture is great!

Aretha Bailey Culpeper, VA

Pricing is not comparable and they removed my discount and did not provide another promo. The joey boxes are difficult to operate. If one room is watching one channel, it will not allow other boxes to connect to a different show.

Cathy Minneapolis, MN

I liked DISH but every time it stormed, snowed or heavy wind the reception was lost. The price started out very reasonable but kept climbing.

Nicole Young Scott, AR

Good customer service and I am very hard to please . I have been with them for years and am still happy .

James Lengefeld Victor, MT

Good selection but fairly expensive. Not to mention yearly negotiations leave customers without some channels for weeks at a time.

Julie Wandell Hillsboro, OR

Usually reliable and great line up. Occasionally, the DVR loses itself, drops recordings and needs to be rebooted. But good overall.

Charlotte Conrad Seymour, IN

I really like Dish Network. The only thing that makes me feel like changing is the cost to update my equipment and the cost of the package

Barb Hartje Alta, IA

because they don't follow through with what is advertised and I took a cheaper package and signed up for 2 years so rate wouldn't change and the I get ads all the time wanting me to add more stations

Kathleen Lee Tuckerton, NJ

Their customer service is unmatched. I’ve had all providers. Comcast, DirecTV but dish is the best.

Jessica C Vesey Jonesboro, GA

They lied about install of 3 rooms. They are charging me for a room I don't use. Even though they said I can. Deactivate the box and not be charged. But BC its leased equipment I can not deactivate the box without returning it also.

Terry Fillmore Reed City, MI

Dish has chosen to charge a 10.00 fee for any package that includes Fox News. While the Liberal news channels are unencumbered. A clear violation of the 1st Amendment. A class action lawsuit would fix that overnight.

mindy sommers Rutland, VT

Dish overcharges and really needs to up their game for online services. Their website is truly a disaster, the login process is impossible, and the streaming awful. Poorly designed website made for hairpulling and not viewing. More people watch stuff online and they need to address this.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I had Dish a little under ten years ago, it was the only choice we had at the time. We really didn't care for the service. It seemed to go out often. We also didn't like the long contract we had to sign. We have enjoyed other ones a great deal more.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

We had a lot of issues when we had Dish, the service would go out frequently. We had free Showtime for a while, which was alright. But, it's expensive just like many other cable and satellite providers. I've just gone with Hulu and Netflix for all my tv needs.

Wayne Warden Half Moon Bay, CA

I have had DISH for over 12 years and have been completely satisfied with their service and performance.

Vic Chickasha, OK

My bill constantly went from $24 to $89 in the 2 years. Plus i just had the 120 channels. Every few months the price would change. When I changed companies 3 months ago, I now have vivid colors on my TV's. Also I now have a lot more channels for less.

Warren Southport, NC

Can't argue about great picture and reasonably decent service. However, that said, they lie about rates, hit you with hidden charges, constantly call you to offer you "free" channels which eventually are not free and hard to get taken off. A highly unethical business and unfortunately don't have a real competitor to force them to stay honest.

Shirley Oneal Ashland, KY

Love Dish,,,,,Would never change...now have the HOPPER!! LOVE IT!! Cannot wait for you to get HD 4K

CHARLES Bowling Green, KY

Dish sucks, same shows all the time never anything different. A lot of channels yea but all about cooking buying houses, reality shows nothing decent to watch.Same shows over and over and over. I think I have watched every show they have on Dish at least 20 times Really Sucks.

Bill Sanders Forney, TX

I had Dish for 11 years. They sent me a letter telling me that my receiver was outdated. Also they would provide a new one at NO COST to me. I contacted them and asked them to send me the new receiver. They told me that I would have to pay 100.00 for a new receiver. I had two receivers. I stopped using Dish.

duane Ellwood City, PA

are you serious? grear servive for 3 years, then box quir, it was never moved the entire time i had it. they sent me shipping box i sent it back, they sent new one. when the bill came in had $300 charge. i called 2 complain they said box quit due to severe abuse. it never moved in three years lol never paid it and went back 2 cable. never again

Linda Spurgeon Craft Rochester, IN

horrible experience. Dish moved in wind and now they want to charge me $95 to have a technician come out and readjust. If it was correctly installed by initial technician it shouldn't have moved. Been out of contract with them for some time so I'm calling Directv.

wiley Marion, NC

We enjoy Dish, but sometimes we feel that Dish is more worried about getting new customers than keeping the customers that have been with them for years.

Penny Fernandez Waconia, MN

Been with Dish for many years. Had no real issues to speak of til we got the Hopper. Now nothing but constant problems. I spend more time on the phone each month with Dish trying to get issues resolved than with all other calls put together. Not to mention their rude, uninformed customer service. Can't wait til my contract is up, going to antenna.

Reebecca Taylor Mascoutah, IL

All of sudden our bill has jumped to over $100. why is this? we didn't change our package, we weren't warned that it was going up. We have had service for a long time. In your commercials you talk about how direct tv keeps raising their prices. So why are you doing this?

Robert Saint Petersburg, FL

I have cable, and My parents had the dish. Seemed like more channels to choose from and good movies. But every time it rained the picture would go out during a good movie. Cable has the same bla bla but always never goes out. There has to be something better out there,

James h. Osborne

I would love to give details about my experience with Direct TV but to be honest we were told you get a free iPad mini but you had to get the hopper and that advanced version so I did and agreed to have my bills come out of checking automatically it's been nearly a year and no iPad so after this contract is up I'll look into cable I guess,....

Robert Converse, TX

I have had good service with Dish. Only sometimes do we loose signal during bad weather. The Chanel's they offer great.

Angela Dallas, TX

Crappy service pay for two tvs bad reception in one room, of course they cant fix have us buy an antenna that doesnt work. Also lies on top of lies move for free what a joke got charged over $100. When my contract is over its over. Also have double channels of everything so it looks like we have the # of channels promised to us. Thumbs down dish!

Terri Owen Atlanta, GA

would always go out when wind blew and pricey

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

My family had Dish for years and I thought it was good! It's easy to access your recordings and everything about it is easy to use!

Hubert Cowarts, AL

Good company but has a little problem with outages and the coverage prices for the different packages are a little bit (not to much) high

Steve Reina Inverness, FL

When service is working service is good but always seems to have issues. I’ve had to call Dish network many times to fix problems but the issues have always been resolved.

Rhonda Helms Vienna, VA

I love Dish. I’m not in a contract, so I’m on the lowest plan. Anytime I have issues they always help.

Brenda Bigler Rocky Mount, NC

great connection great promo rate but price hick was ridiculous.when price jumped up and customer service kept transferring me to someone else and promised another promo rate to fix the problem then never followed through with I canceled

Leonard Madia Columbia, MD

Content of supplied channels are similar to other such companies. But, customer service was lacking. At times they were difficult to deal with, and communication was often problematic.

E.H-Jackson Montgomery, AL

Dish have people ready to help resolve the problem. You can call for technical difficulties and they will walk you through the process to solve issues

Nathan Brooker Gardendale, TX

Dish has always been good to us out here where we live there isn’t a whole lot of choices but we have really been pleased with Dish.

Sharon Lester ,

Customer Service is great. They do all they can to keep prices low, going on 6 years with them and it has been a pleasure.

“Sunpro ballers” this is for y’all especially our mr boss :-) Mission, TX

Amazing company love their work ethic! Love when they had the games in the settings! Amazing signal and they have great customer service