Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

7.9

Patricia Beaupre Plant City, FL

We live in a mobile home park and only Comcast is our only provider. I have tried Direct TV but that doesn't work either. The service is good and the customer service has gotten better. It's the cost of their product that upsets me. We pay $200 per month for internet and cable. I think this is way out of line. Wishing we had another cable company to choose from cause this is way to much money just to watch TV.

gearllean Chicago, IL

Comcast is getting to high some of the chanel I dont watch but be bill for them I call because I was not getting a ring tone and they charge me allmost $70.00 talking about my equipment was old it was not my fault thats youaa equiment they need to lower there prices before they loose all there customers I am thinking about switching soon been with them for years

donna426 Indianapolis, IN

After 3 years of having my bills increase every 3 months. Having service issues and getting representatives that barely speak english and hang up on you, we finally cancels our tv, phone, and security with Comcast. Our bill jumped from $212 every month to $308 in those 3 year. Everytime it jumped we called Comcast, when a representative would not hang up on us, they told us when the bill went up to call them and they would reduce it. That worked a couple of times or we would be paying over $350 a month. And if we needed a service call it would cost $50 for them to come out and fix their problem. They will never be my provider again.

Charles Gould Centreville, VA

OK, so for years I have tried to get then Adelphi then Comcast, now xfinity to put cable on to our our street (Miles Lane) in Warrenton, Va. Many times I got we only support areas where there are 10 homes per linear mile. At the time we had 9 but later a 10 home was built. But they told me for 3,800 dollars we could put a pole on your property.Well the cable ran up Green road of which my property butted up against. Well I wasn't going to pay money for new infrastructure for what I felt our taxes had already paid for. Then last year two of my neighbors bit the bullet and paid the money, they ran the main trunk right up Miles lane and past my house. So I called them and they said no problem and scheduled an install. So the installer gets out there and realizes they hadn't run the cable up to my property. After several phone calls explaining this to various folks some which could not speak English well they finally got the point. Four weeks go by and I come home from work finding my yard a little torn up but a big coax right up to the house. So I let them know via email they ran the coax, but I do not have a splitter or an access box yet. I have yet to hear back and it is been a month. So I figure I will stick with what I have, when it breaks they fix it quick. Based on the amount of time I have already had to spend to attempt to get their service provided to me and based on other reviews I see here. Why should I take a chance on them?

Frank Brick, NJ

Comcast is the worst company in the world, the only reason they stay in business is in most towns they are the only cable company except for DSL and that's like living in the 80's. Last September my promo was up and I called to get a new one or a lower price as the new normal price was going up to $160. They said they would give me the exact promo I had at the time except it would be 99 cents more. Fine....the next month I got a bill for $250! I had read other people's Comcast horror stories and I decided from the first call and every call after to tape them. I played the tape back and I was transferred to someone who said that promo couldn't be honored and gave me another one that was fifteen dollars more, I was pissed but it was better than $160. Well from Sept to Feb I kept getting bills with all different prices, not the one agreed on AND I was paying for the higher tier Internet and not getting anywhere near the speed promised. All the while I tape every call, to make a long story short I finally got fed up and instead of going to the FCC, I went to our local District Attorney brought the tapes as evidence and I wanted Comcast charged with FRAUD. He said he thought I had brought him a very good case. Next thing I know I got a call from Comcast, was given the promo promised that September, was refunded everything paid over that amount and I dropped the charges, BUT I left it open that if Comcast ever pulls that crap on me again, I'm going ahead with the charges and this time they could give me the service free for a year and I won't drop the charges. Enough is enough!

Vince Enzo Mar Macomb, MI

It has been a battle with Comcast. I have been with them since they started and have had them in two houses. Just 13 months ago I was paying $90+ but since then they have jumped me up to $200 a month. That's Criminal. I do not know of one company that has increased charges that much in six months with out a gun to my head. My three children who grew up with Comcast will not have any thing to do with them and they have all moved to the Dish and are happy with it. They keep telling me to drop Comcast but we will see what happens next and I may just make the move. The agreement that they have with the city is also Criminal and a Monopoly. No other cable company is allowed in their area.

MissPittyPat Tacoma, WA

Every aspect of their service and customer service is terrible. There isn't enough room here to report how terrible their customer service is. Incident 1) It took 3 phone calls from my husb. to get me on the account so I could talk to customer service. Each time he / I was told that it was done. Incident 2) When we changed a rental account from our Son to Us, they couldn't figure out how to bill us (I gave them ALL that info. at the time of the switch.) So, naturally, they stopped our service. When the college students who live there now contacted us, I spent hours on the phone with Comcast. Talked to 3 different CSR's on 3 different days. Each one telling me the problem was taken care of, when, in fact we still had no service. The last person I talked to told me he couldn't fix my problem until I paid my bill, which I had done on the 2 previous calls. I told him that I WAS TRYING TO PAY MY BILL BUT COMCAST WAS TOO STUPID TO TAKE MY MONEY. Then he told me, "It's not MY FAULT YOU DON"T WANT TO PAY YOUR BILL!" At which point I demanded to speak to his manager. The irony of this whole exchange... I couldn't make changes to my account until my husb. gave his permission (which he did 3 times) but the reason we never received the bills or phone calls was because Comcast assigned us a random email address and phone number that I didn't know about and THAT was where they were sending the bills and making their warning phone calls. I asked Comcast, "Who gave you permission to get into my account and change the email address and phone number? You wouldn't let me do it because I was "not authorized" but YOU do it? Incident 3) after getting service at our rental again ... FINALLY, I get a call from our tenants that their service has been disconnected ... AGAIN. They call for a service man to resolve the problem. And what does the service man tell them? "Oh, your neighbors just got cable. The installer climbed the pole, pulled your cable out, plugged their cable in." REALLY? ? ? Incident 4) Called CSR to find out why I wasn't getting the full picture on my screen. The CSR had no idea how to help me. I finally figured it out on my own after about a week of trying different things. The list goes on and on ... DISCONNECTING OUR TV SERVICE FROM COMCAST was the BEST THING I"VE EVER DONE! If there was anywhere else to go for internet I would rid my life of COMCAST in every way forever.

Danny Provo, UT

Wow after reading these reviews I wished that I would of read them first . I haven't even had them for a week and I still don't have all of what I signed up for . My phone don't worked my internet isn't right yet . I got lots of promises on this bundle but with all the time off to be here , is it worth it. Still waiting for my phone to work . I hope the bill is reduced for all this waiting.

Nancy East Machias, ME

To my knowledge this is the email I signed up with. My comment may not even be considered but I am giving it anyway. I have not had Comcast for years since I moved out of the area that Comcast "controlled". I had no problem with them, paid my bills the day they arrived at my home, and contacted them ahead of time to alert them that I was moving out of the area and wanted to know the process of returning the equipment. Comcast drove by my residence many times a day but they refused to stop to pick up the equipment. I was told to return it to any Comcast business and it would be accepted as returned. According to them I had never returned the equipment and have charged me for the returned equipment. I called in the information as to where it was dropped off, the receipt number, and the person's name that signed the receipt. I also mailed a copy of the receipt. They still would not believe me with proof. If I ever have to use Comcast as a provider I doubt that they would take me as a customer and I doubt I would even want to deal with them again.

Harry Lawrenceville, GA

Comcast is a VERY SHADY company. They promise you things and then charge the deal on you after the fact. Your bill goes up and you have no recourse when they say, "OH that discount was a promotion only for 2 months" and if you have no back up and have not saved or taped the conversation you are hosed. This happened to me recently but luckily I saved the chat session where everything was promised for free as I am unemployed. They have raised my bill the last 2 months and the first month they credited the "mistake." Now the 3rd month they have raised the bill again and are saying, "OH that was a promotion." Sorry Guys I am hip to your dishonesty. I am not paying the upcharges. I will disconnect Comcast before I deal with a shady company. They need to clean up their act or they will have a lawsuit on them.

Frankie cruz

Too high of cost, shotty boxes and equipment (that u pay for rental charges). Won't give best deals up front

GN Seattle, WA

Comcast Xfinity TV is the most accessible cable TV and internet service provider in the area. They often offer the best sign-up prices, but after that initial year is up, the prices go up exponentially. Service outages happen every now and then, and it's not as easy to get reimbursed for them. I have a bundle of TV and internet, and I am often very close to the data cap limits (why do they still have these) each month with normal usage, so I am constantly marketed with pricier data plans to upgrade to.

David Cape Coral, FL

I have been with Xfinity on a few occasions, I now get Direct TV. Xfinity is very expensive, It's a good service and the video is clear and crisp. The channel line-up isn't bad either. The price is among the highest you will pay for any service you get. Thats the downfall of this provider.

Katarina S Baltimore, MD

Outrageous fees and just overall trickery by Comcast i used to subscribe to the triple play ie phone,internet and cable which cost bout 210 a month well they have an option to get something called signature service same thing for 139 a month well by the time the fees were added I didn't save any money my bill will be the same if not a couple dollars more 218 a month still processing this assault on my emotional and financial being!

Philadelphia PA Reviewer Philadelphia, PA

Slightly overpriced compared to actual services received. Bill seems to creep up more and more after about 1.5-2 years of service. My internet wifi goes out a LOT and or has sporadic moments of super SLOW speeds. My house does not have cell service...so it is imperative for me and my family to have working wifi/internet.

Angela Francis Dorchester, MA

Firstly I have been a customer for over a decade. The customer service is somewhat spotty, sometimes you find someone who actually cares about the job and most of the time there are people who are just not that knowledgeable about the products. For years the company had a monopoly within my region of my state now that they do not people have more of a choice. Recently the government came out with a program to assist people to pay for the services through what is called the Emergency Broad Band Program. Xfinity participates in the program but they are ineffectual with helping people to use the program. I received the run around over and over again from a member of their personal about how to used the program until I gave up. That is what this company will do, the company will have you chasing your tail until you quit. Shame on them Shame on them!

Fr. Ron Nuzzi South Bend, IN

A good product for consistent service in terms of Internet, but they tore up our neighborhood to lay cable and never really fully repaired it. Sidewalks and driveways look like they have been tagged by gangs. They did agree to pay for my lawn repairs—-_-$1200.00 total—-that’s how much damage they did. I had to complain for months for that to happen. I also never liked how prices rise surprisingly because some promotion ends and all of a sudden the bill is huge. I think their pricing is deceptive.

Lisa Shuell Riverside, NJ

Worst customer service! Have been inconvenienced many times due to outages. I work from home and rely heavily on WiFi. Unfortunately, there are not other options where I live other than dial up. Seems that Comcast takes advantage of this fact. I've had Verizon in the past (at a previous home) and did not experience the outages that I experience with Comcast. Their automated service is HORRIBLE!!! Property next to us was being built on and they accidentally cut the cable to our house which caused a disruption. Took Comcast 3 months...3 MONTHS to come out and bury the cable. Because it was exposed, it was cut again by accident by the same builders. After over 20 attempts to resolve this, I posted on TWITTER and they finally responded. RIDICULOUS!!! They are also extremely expensive! Many of us in the neighborhood can't wait for other high speed options.

Ubelia Pump Boerne, TX

I used their service When I lived in Colorado for a few years , briefly , until I switched over to AT&T DirecTV but I felt they didn’t offer great deals as previous service providers in states I’ve lived in , in the past .

Tosha R Harriman, TN

I love this company it is the best TV company there is right now the DVR and recordings are great and easy to do it is way better than competing TV companies and I love the remote

Dennis K Spokane, WA

Comcast has great service, meaning they have a good selection of channels and excellent video quality, fast cable internet speed and easy to reach customer service on the phone, there only thing that has kept me in the past from continuing to use their service when the promotional period ran out is their prices.

Diana Clarks Summit, PA

Love all the availability of channels and streaming services. Wish the bundles were cheaper but I do like xfininty much better than directive than we had for decades. Love how it records your shows even during a power outage

Jeanineann06 Adrian, MI

I love Comcast. Very affordable, great customer service, and I never have to worry about wonky service or my connections going in and out. Not too mention how accommodating they have been through the whole pandemic.

COLLEEN STARKE Lithonia, GA

I LOVE THE WAY COMCAST WORKS. THEIR REMOTE CONTROLS AND EASY ACCESS TO WHAT EVER MOVIE OR TELEVISION SHOW I WANT TO WATCH IS FANTASTIC. I'M VERY SPOILED WITH COMCAST, HOWEVER, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Vanessa Corcoran, CA

This is probably the best TV in the area. I have not had much problems except when they update sometimes it is a little while before I get the TV cable to start working in the back bedroom. Other rooms do not seem to have this problem.

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

Comparatively speaking, Comcast/Xfinity is a recommended company for television and internet services as they are at the top of the rung for reliable quality services. Their billing could be a bit simpler, but that seems to be the case in most companies. Overall, I have been satisfied with the offerings, the serve, and the company.

Kim San Jose, CA

Comcast customer service is always slow to answer their phones and then you are hold forever. You get swapped back and forth between customer service reps. What you get for the cost is not so good. Their wifi signal is always is always going on and off. When I try to use my cell phone on the wifi, I get a lot of "broken" calls when talking. They say I am always breaking up when talking on the home wifi.

Zeke Cervantez Sugar Land, TX

The ONLY reason i am with Xfinity is because it is the BEST WORSE service in the area, I hate how they make deals with the city to be the only providers in the area to knock out Sprint or other providers i would like to us, I am paying $100 a month for 200 Mbps Uploads and ONLY 5............. YES 5 Mbps upload speeds when my brother is paying $70 and getting 1000 upload and 1000 download from sprints fiber internet

john durham

solid, when you have problems or if there is issues in your hood, they are all over letting you know..i have bought more services and very happy..responsive as hell creating a good peace of mind

Kevin Wright League City, TX

I have been using Comcast Xfinity for over 30 years and even though I’ve been with them so long and their service is actually better than average they probably have the worst customer service department that I’ve ever experienced in in the industry. They make it so difficult for you to get any type of refund when they have not provided the service or did not bill appropriately that you end up not able to get through to them and they’ve done that by design so shop Smart when you’re shopping for cable’

Adal madera Statham, GA

I have had Xfinity tv for about 6 months but only have used it for about a month total. I dont like that it does not have local channels like normal antennas pick up. If you want the channels you pay extra on top of the internet service.

Ross Maple Grove, MN

Overall good company they provide a wide variety of services. If you have there internet service like I do be sure to call a couple times a year in order to receive the bat deals as they change and you won’t get it if you don’t call.

RAR Naples, FL

We have been customers of Comcast for 19 years. Over the years they have improved their dependability in delivered services. However their prices are becoming way too high, and because of that we are investigating other more reasonably priced TV and Internet alternatives.

Jackiemcq Bristol, CT

Comcast is an OK provider of content. But with so many streaming services available, they need to get with the program and offer a-la-cart programing. Their offering are still "packaged" so in order to get access to the few channels I really WANT, I have to pay for many I will never watch. Their directory tree for service is too long. Overall, they are way too expensive, which makes cord cutting mighty attractive.

Janet Burton Knoxville, TN

I had Comcast for a little under a year. I paid $50 a month for wifi. I didn’t get cable. I thought this was a little high, but I was so used to the name Comcast from my family growing up. Just be careful, you do have to pay fees if you cancel early🥴

CAHomeOwner Clovis, CA

There are many channels available. The sad thing is anything I want to watch is already available on my roku. We are have to sign up for the tv to bundle with all of our other services for a supposed discount. We recently upgraded to faster internet and it took hours getting a hold of someone on the phone to help us. Not happy with the service, not happy at the uprising costs, not happy with the content available to watch.

Jc Cribbs Pittsburgh, PA

Their customer service is above average,you’ll have to fight with them a little if you want to install your own router or cable box. They are giving out free Xfinity Flex boxes(think Apple TV or Roku) no strings attached if you are a customer. More companies should do this.

Razel Levine Puyallup, WA

We currently have Comcast/Xfinity TV and, for the most part, we're finding it reliable and acceptable. The biggest issue is the pricing, which seems to go up. Don't much care for that or for having to pay for sports channels we don't want or use, and feel the monthly rate is WAY over what it should be.

INGRID LAPPOST Miami, FL

Anytime you call they get your issues resolved fast! If there is anytime of error message the representative can always send a refresh signal and get you back to watching in no time!

21plustax Hopewell, VA

I've been a customer for over 20 years and I have always had mixed reviews about the company. Now I couldn't be more pleased with my service that I receive. The internet is the best!

kahuna81 Brentwood, CA

Xfinity will do their best to lower expiring contracts. Depending on the customer service rep you get in Xfinity’s Loyalty department, the review will reflect your experience. Lately, I’ve had good experience with Xfinity Customer Service reps.

Alesia Thurmont, MD

we have had xfinity for about 5 years now. they have competitive rates with other cable companies. the menus and options are set up to be very user friendly, and I love the voice remote!

Tina Igo Avonmore, PA

We had a dish provider and the snow or hard rain interfered with our signal. Since getting Comcast, our service is great. The customer service is excellent. We love the speak in the remote option.

MARIE-NOELLE MARQUIS Los Angeles, CA

Ugh....sadly since they have the monopole in the area where we lived we didn’t have a choice to go with them...and they know that so very little incentive for them to keep competitive rates. We got the top speed and still had issues for the signal to reach throughout or 1800sqf house with the router in the center of it. We used internet and mostly for work or to stream and had issues with both. Their initial prices were good but kept jumping up every year and the only options to keep the price “down” is to constantly sign up for new bundles. We payed around $150/months at best with a bundle that Included TV we never used just to keep the internet plan “affordable”. If you have another choice in your area, go with the other company.

NikhilW Alpharetta, GA

Great service, high-speed internet at very low costs and free flex tv. Pretty good customer service. Got free installation as well. No complaints so far and honestly i have 0 other choices of internet in my subdivision.

Tanya Mulvey Winchester, VA

Overpriced, once you are a customer the deals deteriorate. For example, I have to pay for a triple play (TV, internet and phone) when all I need is a double play (TV, internet) since I have to have a land line due to family medical conditions; however, it is higher to have less services. The cable boxes burn out and have issues. I would call the company mediocre because their customer service representatives try to find offers but as far as technical issues, expect to spend hours of time to unplug and reset your box.

Alexander Johnson Los Angeles, CA

I’ve had mostly all of the cable services and Xfinity honestly stuck out as the best. Fastest customer service, never saw any unknown or unexpected charges. Probably the best in cable

Renee Brooks Hartwell, GA

We have been with comcast then with xfinity then a combo of them both. The price is high but managed with help from them to cut things we didn't need and halved the bill. Our reception is not so great even with the higher price plan. If It rains or the weather is great you can loose signal without cause. That's my biggest problem. Not such a bad thing at this time.

Myken American Fork, UT

We currently have Xfinity for our cable services and it’s a good reliable service. The customer service is always excellent and I appreciate being able to talk to a live person when I call. The cost is more than I feel It should be but the service is better than other providers we’ve had in the past.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

My family and my college campus both use Xfinity as a TV provider and I have never been disappointed. They have a wide selection of channels, a great On Demand selection, and always have helpful customer service.