Realtor.com Logo

6.5

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

The good: The listings appear to be up to date. Notes are on the listing when the properties have offers that have been accepted. Sometimes you will find listings where they are seeking additional offers in case the deals fall through. Not something we would do, but is a nice feature. There are many filters to help narrow down your search. The bad: It is easy to search listings by city or county but not by larger geographical areas. I have found myself setting my filters and then searching by specific counties, one at a time. It would be nice to be able to search statewide for those who are more flexible on where they can live. I realize that is probably not the norm, but it seems it would be and easy fix.

Satin Danielle St Louis, MO

I love realtor.com. They set me up with the best realtor to help me through my home buying journey.

Sherri Earl Santa Maria, CA

I have been using Realtor.com for many years. I see now that they are allowing "time shares" without giving consumers the option to opt out of viewing those. Buyers look at the site and some unsuspecting consumers do not read the fine print but rather think they are getting a steal on a big home. I'm done with Realtor.com and will now switch to another site that separates the time shares. I'm smart enough to know that when I see a very low price on a big house that it is a time share. Common Realtor.com you can do much better.

Susan P Moniz Waipahu, HI

I am confident that the information they put forth is accurate. I learn the newest ways to market properties and to get clients.

Rosemarie Marotta Spring Lake, NJ

Realtor.com publishes information that is no longer viable. Then they shoot your information off to realtors who pay to get leads....then you are called and tested by strangers who have little to no knowledge and it never stops....do your research...call a local realtor meet with the person, and then decide if you want to sue them. Realtors are a dime a dozen, and they are worse than used car salesmen.

Christy Mattson Eureka, CA

Realtor.com Is reliable information that I trust. Always accurate updated information. Their website is very user friendly with lots of helpful information/links

Jennifer Tallahassee, FL

Realtor.com is very easy to use. It stays up to date and has the latest listings. That is very convenient, especially in this market. I also like the Neighborhood feature.

Khadija Kachwala London, ON

Been looking into buying a house and Realtor.com has been great. Has all the information required to help homebuyers and their support is very responsive too.

Judith Czerniak Loveland, CO

Realtor.com is easy to use and provides important data on houses for sale. I was able to find the perfect house to purchase this past Fall, in this tough market. Thank you!

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Realtor.com has so many houses and apartments in the area. They include pictures of each place and amenities they are very good about providing information, making me feel more sure when I want a house.

Rachel Sharp

Love this site! Super helpful when I've been moving and needed a place to start when looking for homes! It helped us find homes before our realtor could!

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

They have good information for their listings. I use them on occasion in my profession as a Loan Officer. They usually have good information on their website that is up to date and understandable.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

I've used Relator.com a few times when searching for out of state properties. This site is a convenient way to find out more about a property before having to contact a realtor. The site is easy to use.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Realtor not only has a good search engine comparable with other free realty sites, but you can also search by MLS #. However, the real MLS service will have an updated listing. Realtor arranges information like a typical real estate brochure.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

When we were searching for our current home, we searched Realtor.com on a daily basis looking for the newest listings in the area. We were able to find the house we wanted on our own, and then we contacted a realtor.

Juanita Morrison Columbus, OH

Realtor.com is a great tool for searching for your family home. I like the notification feature for new listings. The mortgage calculator is helpful in giving a pretty accurate estimate of your mortgage payment.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

Realtor.com has a super clean website that is very appealing to the eye. They are also super useful when looking at details of specific houses in the locations you are looking at!

Anne Sainsbury South Jordan, UT

I have loved using this site this year as I have been looking for homes for sale in our area. I have always been able to find homes within my price range and filter by specifics (price, bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, etc.) to narrow down my search. I would recommend this site to those that are looking for any type of "home" real estate!

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Realtor.com is my favorite, and, in my opinion, the best home search app out there. I used it often to review home sales in my area and keep an understanding of what is happening in the market. It was extremely handy when I was selling my home.

Jordon Patton Pflugerville, TX

Great! Beautiful and user-friendly source to look at properties. It's usually fairly accurate with what goes up on MLS, but obviously, doesn't allow you to see listings pre-market like a realtor can give. Provides a lot of the information that I care about when I'm looking at properties.

murfday College Station, TX

I love getting emails with new houses that pop up that match my specific search. I like to look up houses I see for sale while driving around. I like that I don’t have to contact the selling agent when I am just curious. Realtor.com is a great way to do that.

Wendy Hunter Riverton, UT

This is the best online real estate source. I love that I can get all the information I need on a property at one glance. I actually found a home for my daughter and her husband through Realtor.com that they ended up purchasing!

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

Realtor.com is functional and easy to use. Searches are detailed so I can view homes specifically fitting my needs. It is easy to keep track of previously viewed homes. Sometimes the “favorite” function hasn’t worked, but most of the time it logs homes I want to view again. It is a great app overall and a useful tool in searching the current market.

terry mons Denham Springs, LA

The website has so much to check out and alot of choices! It is a breeze to log on and see what all they offer! Awesome!

Holly Ware Atlanta, GA

I was not very impressed with the website and did not find their service reps that nice to deal with. They do have some nice properties that they advertise for but they just aren't that great of a site to my likings.

Lily Manor Denver, CO

An amazingly honest company. I use them for property information and neighborhood stats. Trustworthy and help in the buying of a home

Caroline Fowler Little Rock, AR

I love that I can see when houses come on the market. I also love how quickly this app updates homes that have gone under contract and are no longer on the market!

Kassandra Roberts Indianapolis, IN

This site allows a lot of scammers to post their fake listings. When you make a inquiry you start with one one person and one guy them swap to a whole different representative and account and number. Scammers love this website to fish for peoples money.

Gaju Shrestha Herriman, UT

I have used realtors for searching rental properties in the past. The listing was great and was very easy to contact the listing agencies/ owner.

Robyn Haight South Jordan, UT

When we were looking for our home we used realtor.com to search for homes. It was easy to find homes in the area we were looking for. Lots of details on the listed homes.

Kristen Roseville, CA

My preferred stop when looking for homes to buy. The are ready to navigate and their information and listings seem up to date.

James Lapeyre Bryan, TX

Very uneven. We've requested a realtor and waited days, and then at other times been contacted within seconds. The realtor who finally helped us out came from realtor.com. Worth a try!

JE

Realtor .com is a great company and I have no complaints. Their support team helped me find a house to purchase and I like that. Great platform

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Realtor.com puts lots of ads out to get people to go to their website. However, their website has a very confusing set-up and does not always filter the homes after I have applied them.

Walt Masiak Bloomfield, NJ

Horrible experience with advertising Dept at Realtor com. They advertise an Agent Branding service where Realtors can buy advertising space for their area. Unfortunately your ads will not show in your town as the person searching has to enter a specific ZIP Code only. Unless you work in a large city that differentiates subdivisions by their ZIP rather than a name, don't use this service. Your ad will never pop up in anyone's searches. I purchased the agent branding and no one could find me in the towns that I purchased the ads. Customer service informed me that I will only show if a proper ZIP Code is entered and not the town or sub division name, even if that particular town only has one ZIP. I immediately cancelled my subscription on the first day, within 24 hours. I was given a confirmation number and told that a refund will be applied to my credit card within few days. 10 days later still no credit was given. After calling Realtor.com and spending 45 minutes waiting for the customer service, I was told that now they will take care of it within a few days and I was given yet another confirmation number. When I emailed the original finance department person, I got a nasty reply back. When I politely called him on the issue not being solved I did not even get an acknowledgement back. So now, two weeks after my request to cancel the membership and get a full refund, which they said that they will grant me with no problem, I had to call my credit card and dispute this transaction. If Realtor.com can do this to 500 agents country-wide and hold on to their money for an extended period of time, they are making good interest and the use of it for free. Bad business practice. Not a way to treat your customers like that. And to think that they work for us, the Realtors. I feel ashamed of being a member of that organization.

Jeremy Dunn, NC

It saddens me to think back over the years of hearing Realtor.com portray their website as a respectable place to search homes..."by Realtors, for Realtors". What a joke! The unprofessional manner in which the staff of Realtor.com sales and management team operates is disgraceful. Today, I am truly ashamed for the respectable symbol and title "Realtor" to be associated in any way with the business model and actions of Realtor.com. The secretive and greed driven entity of Realtor.com has reached a point in which, the title "Realtor" should in no way be associated with one another. The operations, dealings and business practices of this site are no reflection of the honorable and trustworthy title we hold dear. A "Realtor" has a duty to serve the public with honesty and always place the clients' needs above our own while Realtor.com operates only to serve themselves, with no care for the men and women who actually work for and along side the public. I never thought I would see the day, I would respect Zillow.com far more than the site our proud title is, and will forever be linked to.

Munish Rajpal Denver, CO

“LEADS - POOR QUALITY OF LEADS + LOW VOLUME” I thought online marketing is the way to go but realtor.com are taking me for a ride. I am getting less 1/4 the lead volume, and the once I am getting are other realtors calling in on their listing or venders trying to sell services. Additionally they have unethical way of capturing leads as the consumer is thinking that they are reaching out to listing agents and are NOT aware that their information is SOLD to other agents. I am ok if they are open about it on their site and consumer is aware of it. On top of it they told me that they are keeping the rates the same for poor quality leads and low volume till it start hitting your credit card that you are over paying. Will update this review as things unfolds.

JOHN MARKEY Saint Petersburg, FL

I find the site HORRIBLE. The page of listings chronically jumps all over the place. (I've used 3 computers) work,home,phone,neighbors!!!! Also if condo's are listed 'FOR SALE', it should be MANDATED that the HOA fee is listed as well as pets accepted or not. If it's not listed this send's a negative message to potential buyers, as if buyer's are like myself, I won't even open any further, thus causing them to lose a potential buyer (why hide the fact's, a buyer find's out, and as a "seller", there's nothing more annoying than getting an appointment , cleaning the place up for a showing, only to get the feedback, the buyer wasn't interested because the HOA fee is to high, and/or they need to have a pet friendly bldg. I have bought and sold 8 homes in 4 years, and hate when they use Realtor.com , as you keep getting such poor quality jumping around the screen, when you go back to "search, sometimes if your on page 5....it jumps back to page 1 !!!!!, and you have to re enter all the info back in that your looking for a certain price, beds, bath's. Extremely poor service quality. I can't believe people pay for advertising on this web-site !!!!

tommy melvin Henrico, VA

have purchased many houses that we found as a result of searches on realtor.com site is easy to navigate, accurate listings, updated regularly, clear format for info

Cam Hall Palmyra, VA

Realtor is another great resource like Zillow and Trulia, but does often have out of date data (homes have already sold, are slightly different geo, etc.). The user interface is ok, but seems more mid-2010s. As a free MLS data aggregator it’s a good addt’l option.

fabian Fletcher Dallas, TX

My experience with realtor.com has been amazing the pleasure has been all mine working with such precise people on time reliable and determine to get their customers what they seek when searching for your home I would recommend realtor.com to all my friends thank you for helping me find the dream home of my own!!!

Rachelle Detroit, MI

I found my current home and realtor on this site. I moved from California to Michigan. I purchased the home site unseen, and it was true to the life of the photos posted on the site!

hminfo Olney, MD

Realtor.com is a must if you are looking to buy or sell a home. Your home must be on their list. In addition, it is also a great tool just to keep tabs on market prices in your neighborhood.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

This platform made it really convenient for use to stay up to date on the houses for sale in our area. It updated quickly and seemed to have the most options out of all of the real estate websites

Terin Layton, UT

Realtor.com has been a wonderful resource to use since we are looking to by a home. There is so much information on each listing, it’s an easy place to educate yourself as a home buyer on the home, Its property, and community. Realtor.com is one of our go to sites when we’re looking for a home.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

I used Realtor. com everyday for about 5 months while I searched for our family home. The site was very user friendly and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market of a new home or land.

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

My favorite real estate search site. They send me new listing every day.

Redrider86401 Kingman, AZ

Professional service and exactly what you ask for you recieve

Sallie Young New York, NY

Easy to navigate. Helpful in gathering an assessment of real estate interests. Great photos

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

The search options are great, several different filters so you can find exactly what you are looking for.