Apartments.com Logo

Apartments.com

6.4

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

Apartments.com is a platform that shows you real reviews of apartments; I prefer searching for apartments on this website because when you go to the actual site of the apartment you're looking for, they censor the negative reviews. Apartments.com has helped me locate the student housing apartment I currently have been living in for two years now. I highly suggest utilizing this platform.

Giovana Pinckney Charlotte, NC

Apartments.com is helpful, easy to use, and doesn't require too much effort. It doesnt offer anything to help it stand out from its competitors but is definitely a tool that I would suggest using when looking for a new home.

Latonya Henry TX

When I use to rent apartments this was a good guide to follow. It provides all info needed to see several different apartments.

Jaci Rhoades Bryant, AR

I love that it is so easy to find an apartment specifically for your individual needs. All you have to do is plug in the information and the apartments come directly to you.

Pacific Austin San Francisco, CA

Apartments.com was a difficult to use website. It’s filled with apartments that are already rented with no availability. We didn’t find it very useful other than to identify the location of apartments and then find the apartment complex’s address.

Shelley Berardi Lancaster, PA

Been using Apartments. Com for quite awhile now. Can set up instant alerts so you know there is a new Apartment that matches your criteria you currently put in the search engine.

Holly Ware Atlanta, GA

I used this site more than once bc my friends recently used it and had a good experience. However, I never really found anything that I could use on the site and just didn't find it very resourceful and ended up using another site to find what I wanted.

Paige Stockard Wichita, KS

This is the website that helped my roommates and I find the place we live in now! It is a great website that is super easy to use. You can narrow down your options to find places within your price range and area that have all of your needs and wants.

Emerald Scott West Jordan, UT

The site was really easy to use and had good, up-to-date information. It helped me find the best deal on an apartment when I was in college. There were a lot of customization options in the search bar, which was really nice.

Matt Thieman Chicago, IL

Lots of apartment listings, nothing in local areas or to hi prices

Jennifer Dean Chicago, IL

I like using Apartments.com cuz it's user friendly but can somewhat annoying at times. For example, when trying to enter your search perimeters the page will revert back to the top of the page while I'm trying to enter something or look at something down below

Cynthia Hunt Azle, TX

I've used apartments. Com several times & they have always been a blessing n helping me out on my search for multiple apartment home👍, the young lady was very professional and she had great customer service

Dougie D Harold, KY

This sight helps connect renters and landlords! From the simple room rentals for next to nothing cost, to low income super complexes, to fancy apartments and condos you are covered by them!

Michael Surber Little Rock, AR

Found my apartment in Thayer a few years back off of here and loved it! This is a great website to go look at apartments in your area usually it's all great apartments. If I move I will definitely be using them again!

Michelle McCoy Baltimore, MD

When I was ready to move these guys helped me find a place in the area that I wanted to move in. They found me several places for me to choose from. They always stayed within my price range. Great company to use if you're looking for housing.

Shopman Herriman, UT

I love Apartments.com. Their website is great. I love that I can limit my search by cat friendly. It is also nice to be able to learn more about the community I am looking at right there on the website.

Jenni Zollinger Aiken, SC

Found a great apartment for my son for school. Website is easy to navigate with better maps, photos and information than most of the other sites. My son is in his second apartment that we found on apartments.com.

Juanita Morrison Columbus, OH

Prior to purchasing my home, I used the website to locate my apartment. I secured a nice living space in just enough time to sign the lease during a rent special. The site was updated and the 3D feature really helps you get a good visual of the apartment floor plan.

a j Roswell, GA

Great site to find multiple properties in a selected area

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

I love using apartments.com when it comes to my search for student housing, I am able to narrow down my searches to 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms, any amount of bathrooms, or type of housing. It makes for searching for a new place to live much less of a hassle!

Destini Ferguson Tallahassee, FL

This website features REAL apartments. The site is also user friendly. You are able to filter by bedroom number, amenities, and price. So, you'll find exactly what you're looking for in no time! Apartments.com helped me find the complex I live in now.

Nick Davis Yakima, WA

I used the app which was ok but not always up to date on newest or already rented so it was kind of frustrating

Dan Woodland Park, CO

We could find apartments most of the time. Their site had the information we needed and was pretty accurate.

Rick Gore Canton, GA

This appears to be a good starting point of apartment hunting. But, I feel that you will most likely only see apartments that have paid to be on the page.

Sideria Houston, TX

Best company ever! Apartments.com always helped me find what I was looking for at the right price

Kayla Russell Seattle, WA

Lots and lots of apartments but not very up to date when it come to correct availability. So just call each and every one ronbe positive

Rhonda Draper Louisville, KY

Very helpful in finding a good place to stay I would suggest to anyone looking for a nice place 😀

Tamie Johnson Markham, IL

The only thing I didn’t like is that there was not to many listings in the area’s that I was looking to move too. And some didn’t have pictures.

Jennifer Tallahassee, FL

I have been looking for an apartment for both my son and also my sister. The site is easy to use and provides many options. I like that you can narrow down the choices.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Easy to find exactly what you are looking for in an apartment with easy-to-use filters. It also has reviews of places, links to their sites, and contact information for them.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

Every apartment I've every rented started and was found on a search through this website. The location finder and reviews are super helpful in deciding where to rent.

Morgan Tennant Idaho Falls, ID

At first glance, the number of available or soon to be available options for renting apartments was amazing, but after more digging, I have found that the listings are very often outdated. I have never found any listings that have worked out due to incorrect information on this website.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Apartments.com made it easy to search for apartments and rentals. I found some really great options on this sight that I wouldn’t have found had I looked elsewhere!

corrinna oandasan Kailua-Kona, HI

what i liked about this site was the varied description on the apartments listed my dislikes was that the town in which i lived kailua kona, hawaii the listings were very few and far between and those that were listed were mostly vacation rentals

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

As a college student, finding a place to stay is a priority that I cannot miss. Apartments.com had not only led me to find great places with great rates but also some good roommmates

Alex Gohlke Franklin, MI

Excellent app and site to use for apartment hunting. easy to use filters and map or list options in my area. helped find the right apartment at the right price!

Ryan Vett Phoenix, AZ

Very hard to find apartments that are actually available. The website will show you very low prices but ask you to call for availability, and nearly every place I called had a rent much higher than what was listed on apartments.com or zero availability .

CypressH Ellicott City, MD

I found the website easy to use, and particularly liked the fact that it gave a walkability score, and gave the relative distance to nearby public schools.

Austin Tempe, AZ

Looking for a rental place has never been easier. We used apartments.com to find our apartment when we moved from AZ to CO and it was simple and easy to filter and sort through the countless complexes in the Phoenix Area.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Apartments.com is a great way to look for apartments. There is a great selection of apartments and they provide a good amount of pictures. They also provide demographics, which is important when looking for a place to live.

amari sims Tallahassee, FL

When searching for an apartment for college, Apartments.com was extremely helpful by providing me with the rent rates and amenities for each potential apartment that I was looking at signing to.

Grace M. Columbia, MO

Apartments.com is a great site for keeping up with new listings in my area! I love that they send notifications, so I am always up to date on the best new rentals. This has made looking for a pet friendly college apartment a breeze!

Andriana Cesaire Tallahassee, FL

Using Apartments.com is very easy and it led me to finding the perfect apartment for my sophomore and junior years of college. The website is easy to navigate and allows you to input specific requirements for the places you are looking to live.

Brooklyn Jensen Provo, UT

There are a lot of filters that you can choose from in order to find the type of housing that you want. This is a free service, so I used it a lot to help look for student housing in Provo. It has the option of searching for apartments with private rooms as well as by rent prices, which I found to be super helpful.

Abril Hunter Tallahassee, FL

I really enjoy using apartments.com however the interface and the digitization of the map make it sometimes hard to use. in order for me to find an apartment, I had to go through a variety of different stats to be able to use the map properly. Furthermore, all apartments that are listed are sometimes not for sale on the actual apartment companies website. This makes it really hard whenever moving to a new city, like I was doing to keep up to date with the apartment search. However overall I enjoy that apartments.com shows photos the most recent photos of an apartment.

Dshatch Frankfort, IL

While apartments.con does not have every apartment listing (you’ll have to use several different softwares to see every listing in an area) they are far more comprehensive than other websites.

Jade Knowles Tallahassee, FL

Apartments.com helped my sister and I find a great apartment in a our new town for college. We were really worried about having to spend too much money on campus, but apartments.com gave us great selections and even let us add in our own preferences. I am in love with our new apartment and this website was a great help.

Mike Turner

Quite surprised by the large amount of available apartments

Syeda Zephyrhills, FL

Very informative and broaden my search for a home.

Josh Hughes Denver, CO

Easiest way to find an apartment. Great filtering and search capabilities.