Homes.com has a goal to make home search as easy as possible, bringing real estate listings to one location for you to search. They offer millions of homes, condos, and apartments for sale and rent, but they also provide financing resources and moving tips. Homes.com focuses on building products and services that drive quality consumers to our partners, which is in part why they are the only real estate portal that always sends leads back to the listing agencies, whether those agencies pay for marketing on Homes.com or not.

#2 RE/MAX chevron_right
2.8
#3 Keller Williams Realty chevron_right
2.2

The Good

• States
  • Agents
  • Offices
  • Real Estate Options
  • Filtering Options
  • License
  • Commission/Selling Cost
  • Specialties
  • Experience

States

With Homes.com, you can find homes in 52/52 states. This outshines some real estate listings that may only be available in 50-75% of states.

Agents

The most current, total number of agents Homes.com has is 1000+ across the nation. This makes it easy to find an agent in your area.

Offices

Offices with agents can be found in all 52 States. This is unusual in real estate. Typically agents are available in most States but not all. It also lets you find an agent without difficulty.

Real Estate Options

Homes.com offers services to help you buy or rent real estate. There have intuitive mortgage calculators which can help you determine what is the price of a house that will work for you. If you are interested in the schools in the area in which you are going to be living, Homes.com offers school details as an added feature to help you decide where the best location is for you. There are additional features offered on the site, they offer: home value charts, home value charts, home buying guides, rental pricing, an easy map search, and a wealth of area information to inspire your search for the perfect home.

Homes.com offers several different applications that will help you discover where is the best location and in what house. The applications are compatible with iPhones, iPads, and other devices that are iOs 4.3 or later. There are applications that are catered to people who are looking specifically for a rental place. You can easily find your next apartment by searching the app and receiving notifications.

Filtering Options

Homes.com has 15 filtering options to help narrow your home search. The filters include: City, State, County, Zip Code, MLS number, For Sale, For Rent, Home Values, Property types, Beds, Baths, Price range, Lot size, Year built and square feet. These options allow you to get really specific about what you're looking for.

License

All Home.com's agents require a license. Their real estate agents are experts within their specified areas and provide up to date information. They provide the information on local housing trends, home prices, mortgage rates and can even guide you to find the perfect neighborhood and schools to fill your needs. They can also assist you in finding mortgage lenders, home appraisers, title insurance and home loans.

Commission/Elling Costs

Commission rates for agents or realtors is held from the public and is only available to potential home buyers or renters. Also, commission rates may vary according to each local agent in their respective states, city or town.

Specialties

Homes.com offers services in the specialties below:

• Residential: Listings for homes, condos, Townhouses and Foreclosures
  • Free listings for other real estate-related professionals, including Property Managers, Plumbers, Interior Designers, Landscapers, Painters and Title Insurers.

Experience

Homes.com began as the primary website for Homes and Land Publishing in 1993 and incorporated in January 1999 as Homes.com, Inc. They've been in business for 23 years.

The Bad

International

Homes.com agents are not found internationally. They are limited to the United States. If you're looking for properties in other countries, you'll have to search other companies.

The Bottom Line

Homes.com is a recommended option to help you narrow down your search to help you discover the place that best suits your criteria. With an A- rating and so many local agents available in all 52 States, Home.com makes it easy to find homes to buy or rent.

2.8

April Brown

July 28th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

It was a pleasure working with Eugene - he was friendly, knowledgeable, consistent and encouraging.

Sheila Simmons

July 21st, 2020 Lisbon, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been more than satisfied with the response from Homes.com staff in getting setup and answering any questions I have throughout the process. The level of referrals have mostly been really good. I would recommend Homes.com to anyone looking to increase their incoming referrals.

cosyburke

July 2nd, 2020 Little Rock, AR

Tim was very informative and answered any and all questions I had. True professional with a friendly personality. Thanks for all of your help Tim. Oh and please correct the spelling of my name. It is Cosette Burke.

Eddie Santos

July 2nd, 2020 Woodbridge, VA

Annie was so easy to talk to, and showed me she gave it her best to earn our business. She followed up with me over half a dozen times to make the meeting convenient for me. I wouldn’t change anything about my experience with her.

Tina Hand

June 18th, 2020 Hayward, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chassity was consistent and reached out to me on a regular basis. Unfortunately there were times when I had to cancel on her at the last minute, but we continued to stay in touch. Thank you Chassity for always being there!

karen burns

June 16th, 2020 Bangor, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Non responsive to members, Does not allow cancelation of membership when requested. Sends bogus leads to agents. Do not get involved with Homes.com. Worst company to deal with.

Jun 18, 2020

Karen, thank you for submitting your feedback to us. We take it very seriously and are sorry to hear about your frustrations. We've sent this feedback to our service and success teams, and they will be reaching out to you shortly to offer assistance. If there's anything else we can do to help in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Vanessa McGill

June 12th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Haley was very professional and knowledgeable of her product. She was very patient with me and answered all of my questions, she worked it until we found a perfect fit for me. She is awesome!!

Jun 18, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Vanessa! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed working with Haley, and appreciate you taking time out of your day to share this with us. If there's anything you ever need assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Dee Hawkins

June 11th, 2020 Irving, TX

The representative was very helpful she gave me options no prior agent ever offered. She took the time to explain the program and how to make it work best for me. I was really impressed with her professionalism and positive attitude. Thank you for reaching out!

Jun 18, 2020

Dee, thank you for sharing such amazing feedback! We know your time is valuable, so we appreciate you taking some to let us know how we're doing. If there's anything we can ever do to help your business, please let us know!

Jeremy Bennett

May 15th, 2020 Portland, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a new advertiser to Homes.com and have been very happy with both my sales rep, Lucas B, and the leads I have received in only three weeks. I already have a property under contract from a Homes.com lead! Lucas B is very professional, knowledgeable and invested in the success of his clients. I highly recommend Homes.com for your real estate advertising.

Jun 18, 2020

Jeremy, thank you for sharing your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're doing well, and appreciate the positive words. If there's anything we can ever assist you with in the future, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!

Cynthia Ferreira Fleming

April 21st, 2020 Laguna Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Katrina was very helpful and convincing! She was very knowledgable and able to answer all of my questions. I'm very optimistic that this lead program is going to work for us. Fingers crossed. It's too soon for me to rate the company today as I just signed up.

Yolanda Mamone

April 15th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am trusting their reputation in addition to excellent service which I received today!

abrinkley

April 13th, 2020 Midlothian, VA

Tim went above and beyond to answer all of my questions. His customer service has been outstanding! During our conversations and emails, Tim has been polite, professional, and was not pushy. This was greatly appreciated, especially during this uncertain time we are going through.

kevin scharek

April 8th, 2020 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Homes.com rep Christina S made this an easy transaction!

Apr 10, 2020

Kevin, thank you so much for your kind words! We know you've got a busy schedule, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Your success is our top priority, so if there's ever anything we can do to help keep your business running forward, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Candy Carson, Real Estate Sales Professional

April 2nd, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Homes.com goes above and beyond to continually give their agents the absolute best service possible. They actually care about the agents and their businesses, and are transparent about each service as it relates to your personal strategy. The first deal I closed with Homes.com came from a rental lead which didn't even cost me the amount of a dinner at Olive Garden. Homes.com literally saved my business.

Apr 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Candy! We're thrilled to hear about your success, and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we're doing. It's our pleasure to serve you, and if there's ever anything more we can do to keep your business moving forward, please let us know!

Marlene

March 24th, 2020 West Bloomfield, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

RRRUUUNNN. $400 X 5 MONTHS =ZERO LEADS. Just after I signed up my consultant was changed. I thought there was nothing more to the program then what she had already set up. I remember asking my new consultant a question that he did not know how to answer as he said he was new and not fully trained. I DIDN’T find out until four months later that there is a dashboard, DIDN’T know that your consultant is supposed to go over your account monthly to make adjustments and see which ads that I am paying for were working. I just sat and waited for the phone to ring. When I began to complain, they told me they were branding me by posting. I made perfectly clear at the start that is not what I was looking for. We have people at our agency whose job is specifically to post. I came to know I had not been fully explained the entire program about the ads, dashboard where they say my leads were going to . What dashboard?? Whose dashboard??? NOTHING there. I requested a refund. My rationale was if you order something and it comes in broken than you are entitled to a refund. If you buy software and it doesn’t work you get a refund if that is what you request. They refused. Their excuse is that they just recently implemented these agent programs. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR GROWING PAINS, or be assigned someone that isn "new" and never went over the account with me. This is not how you keep customers. I was able to have the regional counselor get a cancellation for me. They delayed that so they could have the retention department speak to me and meantime another $400 went through which they refused to return. The retention department lady who I spoke with is a master manipulator. Spoke in circles every day. Promised freebies. Only if I continued to pay. I couldn’t get my head wrapped around that. And after a few days of lengthy calls, I just hung up on her. My head was heavy and spinning. Exasperated. No joke. This is not how you keep customers. I wonder how many other quinea pigs are out there paying homes.com while they get their act together. I am a seasoned agent with many recognitions. I have been around. You never want to sign up with a company that does not take responsibility. I'll tell you something that is more alarming to me. Knowing that they are wrong, talking in circles with me and offering “freebies”, denying any sort of refund, made me lose all trust in this company. I would not be at all surprised if they are double or triple selling their territory. How do you know that you have a certain percent of the territory. Maybe they are showing the same impressions to someone else. Furthermore, our company has about 1,500 agents. Our company has recently hosted homes.com at our yearly convention. Our company has had homes.com do some con ed hours for us. When I started to have problems, I called the owner of our company who called our marketing department to take carenof this....even with all her letters back and forth with homes.com, she was unable to get them to do anything for me. Imagine that. They couldn’t even show us appreciation or good faith even though they admit they were wrong. You know what they did do? They penalized their regional broker by dropping our office from his roster. I have never written a review for anything. But this company is ugly in so many ways. I will continue to keep posting this review. I want to make sure that newcomers to this site will be able to see it too. Sorry for being so lengthy. I assure you, there was much more that I could write. Finally, for your peace of mind, sign up with a reputable company who is there for you. PHASE 2 You can see homes.com reply March 24th. There is also a message that my answers from now on go directly to them instead of being published for all to see. So, I clicked edit to my first post so I can include a second post: Folks, as you can see here, they. have a deaf ear. I had already explained and they are aware that they did not give me the full program. I did not buy just the branding/posting. But they don't address that at all. Call homes.com and ask them what is included in the social media package. People I believe homes.com has a 1.25 rating. That's what someone told me today. I bet that is only because they don't offer a zero you can click on. I would assume that a lot of those "one's" are actually zero. They do not acknowledge even when the evidence is there. It's really shocking. Save yourself a lot of aggravation. RUN.

Mar 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Marlene. Based on our records, the product you had was branding through social media channels, and not a product specific to lead generation. We are sorry to hear the results did not meet your expectations; however, we'd be happy to reach out to you regarding other solutions that might be more aligned with your needs. Let us know if that is the route you'd like to go.

Renata V. Lewis

March 19th, 2020 Delmar, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Took me three months to "CANCEL my ACCOUNT" in 2018. January of 2019 account was finally cancelled or so I thought! ONLY PART of the account was cancelled !!! $650 dollars over the last 12 months has been charged on my credit card. Shame on me for not catching this sooner, SHAME on Homes.com for NOT CANCELLING my entire account as per my 15 emails and three months of trying. Homes.com selectively cancelled and deceitfully charged for services I did not know I was paying for. Disputing every penny and am beyond upset I was taken advantage of in this way !!! Do the right thing Homes.com

Mar 20, 2020

Thank you for submitting feedback, Renata. We always strive to give our agents the best experience possible, and are sorry to hear that expectations were not met. It looks like you were informed on 1/8/19 that while one of your products was canceled, the other was still active. We regret you didn't find this information helpful, however, we'd love the opportunity to discuss best ways to make this right.

Frida

March 18th, 2020 Haledon, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cero effective leads, low customer service. I NEVER recommend this service. Expensive for nothing. They do give you a solution.

Mar 24, 2020

Thank you for your review, Frida. We're sorry to hear your experience with us has been less than satisfactory, but we'd love to connect with you to address your concerns. We've forwarded your comments to our support team, and someone will be reaching out to you shortly. If there's anything more we can do to assist you, please let us know!

Bruce Montgomery

March 17th, 2020 Vancouver, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed for a 6 month subscription covering 3 hot areas. After a month a half I did not received not even 1 lead. I did not receive a call, text or email for any lead that I paid for. When I called to cancel they said it costs twice the subscription amount to cancel. Stay away from HOMES.COM unless you just want to waste your money.

Mar 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Bruce. We strive for success for all our agents, and do our best to offer solutions to navigate tough "uncontrollables" like market fluctuations, etc. Upon reviewing your account, it appears that a number of these solutions were offered to help address your concerns prior to the opt-in for early cancellation. We regret that these efforts did not meet expectations, but we welcome any additional feedback that would help us serve you and your business.

Tumikia Gilbert

March 12th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was skeptical after reading the reviews but said it wouldn't hurt to try for the 3 months. I received a lead within the first week. I got her preapproved and we got an accepted offer. Since then I have received another lead that I am working on and just bought another zip code.

Mar 20, 2020

Tumikia, thank you for sending us such wonderful feedback! We love to hear our agents' success stories, and are so happy you're doing well with our products. If there's ever anything more we can do to help your business grow, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Carrie Kinemond

March 11th, 2020 Omaha, NE

I've had an awesome experience with Johnnie from day one. His personality is very contagious and I was very open to listening to the products he offered me along with the data to back it up. He was patient as I took a couple days to decide my route of success with homes.com which made him a winner in my book.

Mar 20, 2020

Carrie, thank you for submitting such a glowing review! Your feedback helps us provide the best experience possible, and we appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to send us some kind words. If there's ever anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Alex Cho

March 6th, 2020 Prosper, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Haley was very professional and helpful in identifying areas I would like to market. I really appreciated her transparency and patients. I very much look forward to working with her on expanding my marketing area.

Mar 24, 2020

Thank you for your, review Alex! We appreciate the positive feedback, and it is our pleasure to work with you. If there's anything you ever need assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!

Randi Houston

March 4th, 2020 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Johnnie was very informative. He took the time to explain the process without making me feel like he needed to make this sale.

Mar 24, 2020

Randi, thank you for your review! We always appreciate positive feedback, and it's an honor to serve you. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - we're happy to help!

Steve Roy

February 27th, 2020 Waterville, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Low Pressure Knowledgable staff Easy to work with

Mar 24, 2020

Steve, thank you for the feedback! We appreciate the positivity and are happy to have you on our team. If you ever need assistance with anything, please reach out to us anytime!

Mostafa Ahmed

February 27th, 2020 Mission Viejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Biggest waste and loss of money that I have ever suffered on advertising. Broken promises and bad business. All lies with no results, I can go on and on but I hope that you get the idea and never make this mistake that I made. DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE AS AN AGENT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST THROW THAT MONEY IN THE TRASH, MAYBE YOU WILL GET A BETTER RETURN!

Traci Richardson

February 25th, 2020 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chris was very helpful and answered all my questions in regards to the service in the zip code I was interested in. He went over the revisions Homes.com has done and partnerships they have now and how that brings a more qualified lead to our pipeline. I felt like it was a good fit for my marketing needs and it was because of Chris I signed on.

Feb 27, 2020

Thank you for such wonderful feedback, Traci! We're so happy to hear you feel taken care of. If you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

Kimberly Hollins

February 24th, 2020 Newnan, GA

Thus far the reps have been very professional and authentic. Looking forward to a great experience.

Feb 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, Kimberly! We're so happy that you've enjoyed coming on board with us and interacting with our team. Your success is our top priority, so If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. We're happy to help!

Lynn

February 21st, 2020 Coventry, RI

Efficient and respected that I wanted to the point and direct information as opposed to a fluffy sales pitch. We will see what this generates for business.

Feb 27, 2020

Lynn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We know your time is valuable, and we take feedback very seriously. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to help!

Valeria

February 19th, 2020 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank You to Social Fuel Account Management Team especially Mashonda Askew! As always you are very responsive and provide quick answers solutions to any questions/issues that I may have. Mashonda makes sure I understand how to navigate through all of my Social Media Platforms and resources! Thank you for your outstanding service and commitment to ensuring my needs are met!

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for your review, Valeria. We're so happy to hear your experience with our team has been positive! Should you ever need any additional assistance, we are happy to help.

JOHN FREIERT

February 19th, 2020 Hanover, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

James was very professional and patient with me and all my questions. James explained the details of my account with Homes.com and gave me the insight into how Homes.com will develop lead sources for me. I look forward to working with James and the entire Homes.com team.

Feb 13, 2020

Welcome to the family, John! Thank you for sending such wonderful feedback. It helps our team know how to keep serving you best, so if there's ever anything we can do to assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Pamela Shevlin

February 14th, 2020 Greenville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely love Christina! She was very helpful and great to work with! She has made the process very easy!

Apr 10, 2020

Pamela, thank you so much for your amazing review! We always appreciate positive feedback, and it's a pleasure to serve you in any way we can. Please let us know if there's anything we can ever assist you with!

Wedge Team Sells

February 12th, 2020 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Will never work with them again! They did not perform on their contract , I never received an onboarding call and could not get help from their support staff to set my account up properly, they accepted early termination payment and then kept collecting monthly charges until I canceled my card. Now they have sent something to a collection agency

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, Katie. We strive for the best in customer service, and apologize that you don’t feel taken care of. It looks like your concerns are already being addressed in another public forum, but if you have any additional concerns please send us a message and we will happily assist you.

Chrisi Hagan

February 10th, 2020 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Maya was very informational and patient. She was thorough and got all information requested to me in a timely manner.

Feb 13, 2020

Chrisi, thank you for such a glowing review! We take feedback very seriously, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We strive to give you the best service possible, so if you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Bruce Montgomery

February 4th, 2020 Loveland, OH

The customer service is fantastic and has been a pleasure to work with!

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, Bruce! We're so glad you feel taken care of, and appreciate that you took time out of your day to let us know. If there's anything we can do to assist you in the future, please let us know -- we're happy to help!

Robin Winans

January 26th, 2020 Montgomery, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am impressed with Homes.com staff always trying to get better results for me quickly and they follow up afterwards to make sure that I am satisfied and to answer any questions. The leafs that I am getting are solid and have put me in front of clients that are actively searching. I really like the fact that I don't have to sift through tons of garbage leads to find one real lead. I prefer fewer good leads than tons of bad ones. I am getting about 3 good leads a week and have been showing homes to all three. It does not cost nearly as much as other lead sources and they let you customize your searches

Jan 29, 2020

Robin, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled that your lead quality is leading to opportunities for you. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to serve you!

Sheila R. Croasmun

January 24th, 2020 Massillon, OH

So far their customer service is great! I just signed up yesterday and all my questions where answered right away. I got my first lead today! I am excited to see where this takes my business and getting new clients!

Jan 29, 2020

Sheila, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for sharing. We're happy to hear you got your first lead so soon after signing up, and looking forward to helping you continue to grow your business. Let us know if there's anything more we can do to serve you!

Christine Hasselbach

January 15th, 2020 Cape Coral, FL

Good customer service. No waiting line on the phone.

Jan 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Christine! These insights are so valuable for our team, and we're delighted that your experience with us was so positive. If there's anything more we can do to serve you, please let us know!

Karen Mc

January 2nd, 2020 Lake Ozark, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent! The onboarding process is thorough and really helpful.

Roger Philmon

December 13th, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have spoken with Homes.com and we been able to address my concerns with the company. Thanks, Roger in Atlanta

Nov 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Roger. We want our agents to have a stellar experience with us, and we are sorry to hear this has not been the case. Per our discussion on another site, it looks like our team has already been in touch with you regarding your concerns. If this is not the case, or you have additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

John Lorson

December 13th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great personality and excellent product knowledge. I look forward to the success I will see through your referrals.

Cynthia Izzo

December 10th, 2019 Johnston, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent sales department they are very knowledgeable of your real estate needs and fields of concentration, customer service is readily available for answer questions, webinar was very helpful. I received leads the first week after going with Homes.com.

Brittany Moore

November 22nd, 2019 Aurora, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chassity is PHENOMENAL! She was able to thoroughly answer all of my questions, she guided me through this process flawlessly, and she always made sure to follow up with me and respond to my messages in a timely manner. Overall I am a very pleased customer thus far. Please tell her she's a ROCKSTAR!!

Wayne Ogburn

November 18th, 2019 Hot Springs, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience is of being an agent that receives leads from Homes.com. I have been very pleased with the number and quality of the leads. Their system appears to be easy to use and will retain all of the information I need.

Diana Brockmann

November 6th, 2019 Kokomo, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Katrina was fantastic!! She answered all my questions, kept working on helping me with a "pricing" concern, & was so enjoyable to talk with overall. She is an A++++++ worker....surely, she needs a raise!!

Chicago Realtor

November 2nd, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible leads and sometimes fake phone calls. Very few leads as well. Use any other large company. I have had much better success with 2 other large name real estate websites.

Nov 07, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been the best, but we'd love the chance to make it right. Please send us your contact info at your earliest convenience, or you may reach out to our support team at 866-774-2947.

Micah

October 28th, 2019 Midland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible company. They don’t explain their terms or how it works. The leads I got were a joke! All of them! One call they were looking for airport parking. Total waste of your money!!

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, Micah. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It looks like our Success team has already been in contact with you, but should you have additional concerns please don't hesitate to let us know.

Arlene

October 23rd, 2019 Bartow, FL

Love the customer service that was provided by Kevin! He answered all of my questions and help me set up my profile.

Tina D'Alessandro

October 23rd, 2019 Vineland, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jamie was very helpful and easy to work with. No fluff just answered my questions to the fullest.

Alex

October 19th, 2019 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Oh my God stay away from this company. Don’t do it. You’ll waste your money and time like I did. It’s the worst company in real estate industry. They won’t let you quit your contract. You have to pay and pay and you won’t get anything back. I wish I didn’t make this decision and use my money for something else. Just stay away from this company. I so so so so so regret it.

Oct 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, Alex. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It appears that our Client Success team has reached out to provide additional resources to help with your concerns. You have no further billing on the account, but should you need additional assistance please reach out and let us know. We are here to help.

IRENE DiCRISTINA

October 17th, 2019 Sun City Center, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a fantastic website for your clients to use. Homes.com really makes sure they give agents the proper information for leads. The training webinars are very helpful.

Gary Wilkinson

October 8th, 2019 Sarasota, FL

I've just signed on and have had great support from their team.