Direct Incorporation has been in business since 2003, and has helped over 40,000 clients during that time. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, Direct Incorporation provides services for those new, and established, business owners. Logos and LLC contracts are two examples of services provided by Direct Incorporation.

#1 LegalShield chevron_right
#2 LawDepot chevron_right
3.6
#3 LegalZoom chevron_right
2.7

The Good

• Pricing
  • No Hidden Fees
  • Customer Service

The prices are clearly marked for each provided service, and state fees are tacked on before checkout. The state fee charge is mentioned clearly on the website, but the fee varies from state to state.

There doesn't appear to be any hidden fees; everything is clearly displayed.

Orders can be called in to a qualified customer support operator. They are on hand during business hours to answer any question a potential buyer may have. A Customer Service Rep can be reached at 877-281-6496, Monday through Friday, from 9am until 6pm, Eastern Standard Time.

The Bad

• No Email Contact

They have a toll free number that customers can call for help but there doesn't seem to be a method to contact via email. For those who would prefer to communicate via the Internet, this is a huge miss.

The Bottom Line

Direct Incorporation has provided solid work experience for over 12 years, and has experienced customer support teams standing by to take your order, or to answer any questions. In addition to all prices clearly advertised, Direct Incorporation seems to be at the top of their game.

3.4

Sylvia Muniz

January 29th, 2020 Reedley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In October 2019 I contacted Direct Inc. to form an LLC which we needed by a certain date. We paid to expedite the service in order to start conducting business by the date we provided. Needless to say we did not receive documentation that our LLC was formed in the state of Delaware by the date we requested. We called numerous times and spoke with their representatives and not one corrected the problem. On several occasions we were told that our LLC packet was in the mail. After more phone calls in December 2019 we finally received Articles of Organization but not the packet we were promised. We requested a refund since they did not meet the terms of our agreement and we basically had to use a different company to form our LLC. Our calls were then unreturned or ignored.

Disappointed doesn't cut it.

January 27th, 2020 Camillus, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would not even give them one star. They over charged me after I bought the Venture package for everything that was supposed to be included. Then would not cooperate timely at all to give me a refund. Stay AwayStay Away! They put you on hold or transfer you saying they will call you back but they don’t. Run from this company!!!!!!!

GUILLERMO T

October 14th, 2019 Nogales, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company and personal service! I would recommend Direct Inc to anyone looking to start an LLC or Corp.

GILBERT MUZQUIZ

October 10th, 2019 Mission, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Professional and quick service at a great price.

Kenneth Dumas

October 10th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly. Always ready to answer any questions and really find out your needs that will best fit your business needs.

Dr. Joseph Zdanowski

October 10th, 2019 Cliffside Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is on point! Never had an issue all challenges solved in days or hours.

KENT D ADAMSON

October 9th, 2019 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IT IS SO EASY TO FORM AN LLC OR CORP. THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE TO KENT PRESIDENT OF SFL SALES LLC

Shane

October 9th, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was an easy process, they were very helpful and answered all questions. I also get reminders of any fees I need to pay to the state. Overall a great experience.

Acquired Skills LLC

October 9th, 2019 Middlesex, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I didn't know where to turn far as starting a business, thanks to Direct Incorporation for walking me through the steps to accomplish this!

Chris Petrarca

October 9th, 2019 Palm Harbor, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As we have returned to Direct Incorporation multiple times to create new companies, I have to say the customer service we receive, especially from Shannon S, is exceptional! For individuals or groups seeking exceptional representation when establishing companies and corporations, we highly recommend Direct Incorporation - sincerely Universal Compliance and all subsidiaries

Najah Shalani

October 8th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think that overall you guys did an amazing job with your follow ups and communication.

Eric Nielsen

April 18th, 2019 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Waste of money, they take a package, then take days and days, then send you information saying call and spend more money. No one answers the phone, just a answering machine.

William Kirk

February 6th, 2019 Coker, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can't rate this company, if I knew better I would've read the reviews first. Please stay away from this company, they did my LLC and it turned out unusable. My LLC is not in my name, instead of the Article of the State stating my name it's in the rep Shannon S name. What creditable company makes a mistake like this and not willing to correct the error? I tried several times to get the problem fix and the only option they gave is to pay for the LLC over. So it's my fault that the rep signed the document in the wrong place. So please stay away from this company, it's a complete joke of a company!

Darsh Desai

January 8th, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely lousy company. Pls. stay away from this company. I bought their company incorporation package. Total utter disaster. Complete lack of respect to customer's needs. No one cares. You, customer are a necessary nuisance.

Teri D

November 15th, 2017 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service has been excellent. Follow through excellent. Someone needs to remove the negative that Debbie from ID wrote because her complaint is invalid. They are totally on top of their game and I would highly recommend them.

Debbie

October 11th, 2017 Hayden, ID

DON'T SUBMIT INFORMATION on their form!!! You will immediately be inundated with spam emails and texts. I am so frustrated.

Debbie

October 11th, 2017 Hayden, ID

M.Gruen

March 1st, 2017 Napoleon, OH

Spoke with the rep over the phone. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Although they have a robo email that gets sent to you often until you buy their services, they offer an option to stop them incoming. I plan on working with them for their straightforward service and online options.