Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

5.7

Zoosk has over 40 million members worldwide, with more than 3 million messages sent per day. Unlike other dating apps and sites, Zoosk users can utilize their algorithm to find matches, or browse by preference. Users are evenly split between males and females, providing you a great chance of finding your true love. There is a free version of Zoosk available, and members can use this service easily on their mobile device by downloading Zoosk from the mobile app store. It is also available via Amazon and Facebook Apps.

report_problem

Attention: Zoosk reviews reveal subpar customer service and other concerns.

Positive Zoosk reviews (below) state that the online dating site is easy to use, reasonably secure, and a great way to meet locals in the area. However, the majority of user reviews reveal that customers aren't happy with the number of out-of-date profiles, fake accounts, and scammers on Zoosk. Other reported issues include subpar customer service and difficulty canceling a premium membership or deleting Zoosk accounts.

Keep reading to learn more about Zoosk pros and cons or read feedback from real users.

The Good

• Easy Profile Set Up
  • Match and Search Features
  • Dating Insights and Advice
  • Zoosk Couples

Easy Profile Set Up

Signing up for Zoosk doesn't take quite as long as some other online dating sites with in-depth personality questionnaires, like eHarmony, EliteSingles, and Match.com. Either an email address or a Facebook account is required to register online. If you sign up with Facebook, you can easily upload a profile picture from your account. You can create a Zoosk profile in about 10 minutes (depending on how much information you give).

The site asks for basic information such as height, gender, body type, children, education, religion, a few pictures, and other information to help members get better matches. There’s an option to add a 1,500 character story to your profile. You can also describe your perfect match or ideal date in 1,500 characters each.

Each Zoosk member can input their interests and go into detail on what their ideal date would be. Each user has the option to verify their Zoosk profile with their social media, either a Twitter or Facebook account. You can also use photo verification or verify your account with a cell phone number. This helps to improve  your reputation on Zoosk.

The Zoosk mobile app also makes it easy to update any information and find potential matches. The dating app is available to download Zoosk in the app store for iOS devices Android devices.

Match and Search Features

Zoosk gives you plenty of options for interacting and matching with other users. Unlike many dating websites that it competes with, Zoosk's dating platform lets a person experience both major types of online dating in one service: scientific matchmaking based on an algorithm and location pairing for nearby matches. Zoosk members can also connect by searching for profiles using advanced filters, chatting with users online, and sorting profiles on carousel.

Scientific Matching

Zoosk has a premium feature called SmartPick, which evaluates your compatibility with other Zooskers. It uses Behavioral Matchmaking technology to learn from which profiles you like or pass on to streamline your match suggestions in the future. It also offers a survey to help you get more compatible matches. You will find your match suggestions in the SmartPick feature.

Location Pairing

This section lets users search through local singles, with lots of search filter options, including a geo radius of 3 to 100 miles. You can even save search parameters for easy access later.

Filtered Searches

Users can search for matches with Zoosk’s advanced filters. Narrow down your search by height, gender, body type, children, smoking habits, education, religion. If you find a potential match, let them know you are interested by sending them a like, smile, or message.

Real-Time Interactions

The “Online Now” feature allows you to chat with other users who are currently on the app. You don’t have to wait and wonder if someone will log back on and view your message. With the “Online Now” feature, you know you are connecting with an active user.

Carousel Sorting

The carousel feature is similar to the Tinder matching system. Users quickly determine their interest in another Zoosk member based on condensed profiles. You can select yes, no, or maybe on each profile. If you both get a mutual yes, you can start messaging one another. This is also one of the features that helps determine the SmartPick matches.

Dating Insights and Advice

Zoosk's blog is filled with hundreds of articles about online dating. Members can read through the articles to get dating advice, learn how to stay safe while online dating, learn how to send and respond to messages, and find the latest dating studies. There are even articles about marriage and ways to make a long-term relationship last.

Zoosk Couples

Zoosk has an entire success story page showing off the men and women who have used Zoosk and found love. The site shares the stories of couples who are currently in a long-term, serious relationship, married, or happily in love because of Zoosk.

While this isn't a dealbreaker for whether people should sign up for the site, it is nice to see couples who have braved the online dating world and found love.

The Bad

• Consumer Complaints
  • Limited Virtual Dating Options
  • Pay to Message, Chat, and Use Other Features
  • Coin Costs and Limitations
  • Automatic Renewal
  • No Refunds
  • Does Not Attempt to Verify Information
  • No Customer Support Hotline

Consumer Complaints

Out of more than 80 BestCompany reviews collected, the average Zoosk review rating is less than 1.5 stars out of five.

What are the biggest complaints that people have about this online dating service and app?

• Fake profile issues — Many people feel that Zoosk is littered with fake profiles and online scammers.
  • User experience — The dating site is mentioned several times as overly difficult to navigate.
  • Customer service — Several reviews report that Zoosk customer support is subpar at best.
  • Bait and switch messages — Many report that the platform is regularly sending bogus messages to get non-paying Zoosk free members to sign up for a paid membership.

Additional common complaints include how difficult it is to delete your Zoosk account or cancel a premium membership and the excessive push for basic account members to make in-app purchases.

Limited Virtual Dating Options

Zoosk does not partner with a video chat service. Competing online dating sites have a feature that allows you to set up a virtual date. This is a disadvantage for long-distance relationships or socially distanced dates.

Pay to Message, Chat, and Use Other Features

Customers looking to sign up for a Zoosk subscription can pay per month or choose between three-month or six-month subscription options. You will also need to pay an additional one-time activation fee when you upgrade to a paid Zoosk membership.

Online daters will have to sign up for one of Zoosk's monthly subscriptions to message, chat, see who's viewed them, and see Connections from SmartPick and Carousel.

While free members can see full profiles of other members in Online Now and Search, there isn't much more that you can do on Zoosk for free. The Zoosk free trial is merely for those looking to see how the site works and if it's right for them.

If you want to message anyone on the Zoosk app, you will need to become a premium member.

Coin Costs and Limitations

Like most online dating platforms, Zoosk offers subscription plans and online currency purchases. Zoosk cost is comparable to other online paid dating platforms.

Coins can be purchased by both free members and paid subscribers. Zoosk coins can be used for a variety of features on the platform, including the following:

• Boost — Zoosk highlights your dating profile in search results, inbox messages, and other users' Carousel.
  • Unlock Carousel Matches — Unlock another member's profile, suggested to connect with users that have expressed interest in you.
  • Buy Virtual Gifts — To show interest in another person and differentiate yourself from the crowd, you can use 10 to 100 coins to buy them a virtual gift. Gifts are basically cute little graphics of things like hearts, a gem, lips, a cupcake, a bouquet of flowers, and more.
  • Delivery Confirmations (for paid subscribers only) — Also known in the dating app world as “read receipts,” this option will let you know when another person has opened your chat message
  • Go Invisible — Pay to browse and view member profiles for 30 minutes without being shown in their Views list

Coins can't be used to chat, send, or read messages. You still have to be a paid subscriber to access messaging and chat features. While the coin feature provides users with unique upgrade options, this style of payment can end up adding a lot of frustration on the user side. Even after you upgrade, you will receive notifications to buy coins which could end up costing you a lot more than you originally budgeted.

Automatic Renewal

Zoosk members should know that subscriptions will automatically renew unless the account is canceled before the end of the premium subscription term. This is typical of an online dating subscription but can catch users off guard if they are not anticipating the charge.

No Refunds

In its Terms of Service, this dating website mentions that all charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for any partially used Paid Services (including partially used subscription periods) and Zoosk coin balances.

Does Not Attempt to Verify Information

While users have a slew of Verification options to list their profile as verified, they should also be aware that Zoosk currently does not routinely screen registered users, inquire into the background of its users, attempt to verify information provided by its users or conduct criminal screenings of its users.

This isn't unique. It's pretty common in the online dating industry.

No Customer Support Hotline

If you need help with something, there are only a few options outside of help articles and video tutorials. You can contact customer support through an on-site email form. A customer service hotline is not offered on-site. Additionally, live chat is not a contact option on this platform.

The Bottom Line

People looking for a generic dating site with plenty of users can consider Zoosk as an option. Zoosk is a recognized name, and there are quite a few people who have found success using the site. Setting up a profile is easy and there are some good blog posts on how to navigate the world of online dating.

However, a significant number of consumer reviews reveal some issues with the service that daters might find troublesome. Many customers have a problem with the fact that the site only allows those with paid memberships to use any features. Other online dating sites usually have one or two free features for non-paying members, but Zoosk pretty much requires members to pay to message, chat, or anything else. Once purchasing a subscription, many members felt that it wasn't worth their time and money, as they thought there was a substantial number of scammers and fake profiles.

Overall, we recommend online daters find out more about Zoosk before signing up for a paid subscription and scroll down to read online reviews.

Have you tried out Zoosk in search of your perfect match? How did it go? Would you recommend this dating service to a friend? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

1.5

coffeefor2 Splendora, TX

Where do I start - Administrator blocked my account, erased my profile and now has kept the remaining months worth of fees. Is frustrating because after EIGHT new gmail address and passwords I am exhausted from trying to log back on. I suspect the blockage happened after I responded to a fake Zoosk message from a "fellow member". So I have now asked for a refund....

Marck Abi Rached Montreal, QC

This site has to be shutdown... Zoosk canada is garbage and fake profiles. Scam.

Warren Rund, CAK Reno, NV

Worthless. Most profiles are fake. This is just a scam to take your money.

lou schiess ,

they send fake messages to get you to join . website sucks , total waste uf money .

Jennifer Mckinnon , WI

No sure if it’s a website issue but I can’t say no to my matches it won’t work. I can click the heart and click yes but I can’t click the X to say no. I have to have everybody on my dashboard very frustrating. You can’t hide your profile or anything extra without paying extra. I’m constantly being matched up with smokers when I don’t smoke and I don’t want smokers. You can’t delete any of your connections so I have to go through many remember remember which ones I liked. This website is not user-friendly and I feel that there are system glitches that perhaps are not glitches but are built that way. Staying on for a month and then I’m getting off.

Kelly Knight , IL

All messages are false. They are created. By the system. It's very misleading. I have found every. Female match that supposedly "wants to meet you" is system generated Very misleading. Also about 95% of these matches are hard core Christians. It's more of a Christian dating site. I've gotten virtually no responses worth the time $ trouble. Free means you can look but that's it. Then send a message with women interested but can't messag without a paid subscription which. Is also misleading. The actualmonth price is alot higher than what they tell you on the site. Very deceptive. Be smart. Use a card for internet purchases that's not connected to your main bank with no more than a $100 or so on it so you don't get burned to bad on a renewal if you forget. Turn the card off if possible after you join so it won't renew if you forget. They won't tell you!! Turn off overseas transactions also if your card allows it. Chime does both and I recommend that card for its control features. Zoosk is joke. Save your money. What you write down means nothin in their matching program

marina lobas Buxton, NC

Hello! I'm writing to get attention from Customer service for i cancelled my subscription more than a year ago and my profile is still there! Looks like you do not have enough females so you have been keeping me as one of them on your site. For a period of last year my e mail box (regular e m ail) has been full of notifications from site users. I could not go to this site to simply remove my account, no access for me to do that. And customer service won't make changes because it is someone’s else account (i'm guessing about privacy law). It is so unfair because men were writing to me with hope to find a partner. However in reality they write to inactive account with pretty picture.

Christina Ingram ,

I was blocked from Zoosk and I thought it was a scam they said it was a activity on my account my email was block someone was using my account I did not do it and I do not have another email I feel this is a misunderstanding and unfair I want this resolved

Nick Albert Orlando, FL

I have many of the same complaints listed, especially the bait and switch fake profiles intented to lure in subscriptions.Also, the automatic renewals and the difficulty canceling.Its purposely meant not to easily navigate. My next step is to look into being charged under the law, concerning in most part the bait and switch.This is two conartist from Iran perpetrating this SCAM.

Aden Mohamed Camberwell, SWK

Can’t cancel subscription and can’t delete account , they are attempting to take money off my account when I have clearly paused the account as I have met someone elsewhere , it’s like they are forcing you into to be on it

synct Cassville, NJ

Once I upgraded to a paying membership, it got better. If you pay, you get a much better level of women. No pay? Bottom tier. However, there are ALOT of scammers who will approach you, especially if you elect the option to allow women to email you. Scammers look for that! However, I ask the scammers for info on what they say is their location. religion, etc. If they can't confirm facts, I know they're fake. I report them as Fake Profiles. More than half that I got were fake, but I had to get around those. I did meet about 6 women off-line, some nice. Better than POF, but more work. Then, my profile was deleted by Zoosk because it was "compromised." I had to create a new profile (they wiped out my old one completely!) They offered a month free service - but I lost my profile text and all of the contacts I was messaging. NOT HAPPY

Searvn Albany, GA

I purchased a posting, paid in full, encounted a lady, and she want me to stop my searching on Zoosk, so suspended my account, our relationship did not work out, now Zoosk informed me that I account was good to the middle of December 2020, ok, I return to Zoosk to search again, and the (Zoosk) informed me they could not find my account in there system and I needed to subscribe to their site, I have contact them so many times I have lost count, now if my account is not there, WHY is all the listing of women keep sending me information on themselves via my listing ?? How could they these ladies know I am searching when, my subposed account does not exist in (Zoosk) their system, for now I hav e turn to Eharmony, I still would like some answer to their problem, I wound NOT recommend this site to any one

Lily Kissimmee, FL

They Advertise to have free features but the only free features they have is to look at the available members and select "yes your interested or no your not interested". That's it. There is nothing else available for free on their site. I just joined yesterday 11/11/2020 and I just deactivated my account 11/12/2020 because I tried to send a message and a pop up window popped up to ask me to pay. I tried to read new messages and another pop up window popped up asking for money. What's the point in taking advantage of these free features if you can't send or read any messages. If you ask me It's not only a Scam but Their website Is a Complete Tease only! I was forced to give them a star in order to write this message otherwise I would not of give them one star either. One more thing when I deactivated my account they only give you so many characters to describe you are leaving. Full of Boloney!

BERSERK980619 Meridian, ID

Stole 90 dollars from me on veterans day.

Dora Gonzalez ,

Worse experience ever. I was scammed by a person named William S and because of this site. I will never believe in love again. It has been the worse experienced since my divorce. This person has used this site with several other women who have filed a complaint with FBI and Cyber crime. Hope no one else is scammed by using this site

Damaged Alone Edwardsville, IL

it was alright... but to send texts to members; to upgrade is not cool. especially those who cant afford and desperate

Yvonne Woodring Kennett Square, PA

If you don't have a paid membership you have absolutely no chance of sending anyone a message or any means of communication.

Michi ,

ZooSK is a rip off ! I started my account last Monday Oct. 5. As of today on 10 days on and PROBLEMS ALL DAY MY MESSAGES NOT GOING THROUGH ! PROBLEMS ON THE SIGHT ALL DAY TODAY ! WORSE YET NIGERIAN idiots are pretending to be American men using zoosk old members profile pictures ! Do they not properly screen it's SO CALLED MEMBERS !?!!! PROBLEMS ALL DAYTHOUGH? ONCE I PUT IN A MESSAGE I WAS SENDING TO COMPLAIN WITH THE F.C.C. , B.B.B. AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS IT CLEARED UP FOR 2 HOURS ! NOW..I CANT EVEN GET INTO MY ACCOUNT free only 10 freakn days !!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ZOOSK !

Tari Chowchilla, CA

Good was to meet beautiful woman & making great connections but is way to expensive

Tosha Sayle Lansing, MI

This dating site does not feature men who look professional and their profile pictures were not very attractive. The men did not look as if they were looking for respectable professional women.

pdanielson13 Draper, UT

Free but not free. I don't want to start the hassle of paying a subscription and unsubscribing back. Good website yet still can't find the right "one".

Linda Half Moon Bay, CA

It's of fake profiles. Difficult to do a search.

Charles Thompson

Poor experience no luck And fake profiles

Andrea

Not very good. Matches are pretty generic many from further distances. Sometimes not fitting the criteria I selected.

Sheree Starkey Dallas, TX

Honestly don't waste your money on Zoosk. 95 percent of your views are fake. Zoosk generates the views not the people themselves. There are people that have been on there for years, fake profiles and men that lie thru their teeth. I've had a man who used some else's information for a profile. When I did start talking to him I asked questions and the answers he was giving me didn't match what his profile said. Needless to say he never responded back when I questioned that. How do you trust words written on a dating sight? I want honestly not bs.

Dave Milford, MI

They failed to let me renew my subscription. They're as bad as POF and OkCupid. Pathetic.

T M Salt Lake City, UT

Match.com and POF are so much better. Don't join Zoosk if you are male looking for a women. It's scam! I've dated a lot of women including being married for 24 years. Many were good looking; no kidding. These women are either fake or snobby. I cancelled my subscription.

Bob Kitchener, ON

I found Zoosk there is allot of implied interest but I believe to be fake. Also Zoosk charged me an activation fee as well as the membership fee. The site should distinguish between members that are current, have a paid membership and those that their paid membership is no longer active, or expired.

Fool in the Rain Opelousas, LA

I subscribed for 6 months and had several women view me every few hours indicating they were interested but would not reply to my messages. I only spoke to two women who actually replied back but only once each. After my subscription expired, I began getting as many as 4 emails a week stating someone messaged me or wanted to meet and countless emails stating women were viewing me AND most of them were good looking. I believe those were all Zoosk generated emails to try to get me to pay for another subscription in order to respond. They over extended by sending too many "Perfect Match" emails after I didn't get any during the 6 months I was active. Now I'm getting several a week??? HA! I'm not easily fool twice!

Packer Backer Plano, TX

The site is full of scammers and insincere people. Was not a good overall experience for me. Won't use them again. They would also not refund even though I was unhappy.

Nancy Smith Covina, CA

My biggest complaint is the difficulty I'm having deactivating my account. I had thought I had deactivated it once, but it is still active. So, when I tried to deactivate it the 2nd time, following the directions in the app, the deactivation website wasn't working. That is, it forced me to give a reason and after I did, it still did not give me the option of deactivating. My second complaint is that I really didn't think it filtered possible matches very effectively at all.

James Collins Ashburn, VA

nice app, I launched Zoosk and found new girlfriend that evening, today we're going to the date. I also used eHarmony, DoULike, Match.com.

[email protected] Winston-Salem, NC

It is unfair they will not make partial refunds. I've been on the site 15 days & I'm 99% sure I am being scammed already. Three times I have started to cancel my subscription. I do not recommend Zoosk.

John Huntington Beach, CA

Zoosk has many problems 1. if someone views you and you remove them from your list it sends them a view which looks like you viewed them. So they view you and so on. I have had people send me emails saying I view them 6 or more times when all i did was try to remove them. 2. they have a chat feature. If you send someone a chat request and they don't respond and they log off as soon as they log back on you get an email request the they requested to chat which was incorrect. 3. every time you scrool thru your viewed list it sends the people that viewed you a view from you. Again a vicious circle. this is the worst dating app I have seen.

David Fairfield, OH

Waste of time. The same people keep viewing your profile. That would indicate interest, no? Send them a message and they never reply. But they keep viewing your profile.

Emily Erie, CO

I had signed up once but didn’t remember why I quit briefly and signed up again when I run of our men to swipe on bumble. I have to say, as a female, the selection of men in my age group (48) is very limited. They are mostly over weight or age poorly. Sorry for being direct. Also I get most of the men that are much older than me instead of plus & minus. The connection, as other viewers have said, is very shallow but not worse than other websites. I am attractive and youthful looking and wish they could pair me with some men in the 40’s. Too late to canceled the paid subscription. Won’t recommended if you care about looks/physical attractions.

SjcJose Cupertino, CA

Bought the 6-month membership and cancelled it half way. Their view reports are bogus. There are ladies who view me several times a day. Yet, they don’t respond to my messages. What is more puzzling is that when I run a search of these ladies, their profiles are nowhere to be found. The only way to view their profiles is to click the picture on the view report. Something is very fishy and Zoosk is obviously cheating.

Russ Mize Bedford, VA

The company accepts no responsibility for selling a product that does not function. Their customer support lacks any concern to repair techincal malfunctions ocuring with an account, rendering subscription fee paid fraudulent in that they do not demonstrate any knowledge of "implied warranty" of service sold. I am paid up subscriber.. but I cannot use the messaging function... the website software blocks any attempt to upload photos and thus no messaging is allowed. Contact with Zoosk tech support has proven futile as their responses indicate they have no interest in pursuing my complaint of a useless paid subscription .. i.e. the services paid for are not available and not interest on their part to fix the problem with their software... making it fully functional via what was paid for.

Beckett Box Elder, SD

They create fake a profile, and they using other people picture to connect you, fake person, want your cell phone, then usuing other people name. My advice to you specially people have 1 or two pictures don't trust its fake, they just want your money.

Fishmonger Jacksonville Beach, FL

This website is a scam when women match with me they want to pay to view their profile or pay to read their messages

Suren Arora

Asking for one time activation fee, one time 10% discount being advertised on their own website doesn't work

Keith A Brunner Morrow, OH

Negative 5 STARS!!!!! • ZOOSK IS NOT FREE!!!!!! It takes two paying members to make a connection! Unless a paying member pays additionally to accept the opposite sex messages. However I have when I had paid the additional $9.99 others didn’t know they were able to contact me free! GGGRRR • Views are not always actual views but ZOOSK trying to force a connection! • You searches will consist of many profiles by 1 person. (They didn’t delete their previous profiles) ZOOSK uses these to falsely attract others!!!  • Like above, your searches will consist of people that have not been on there for years! There is no option to search who has been on recently! ZOOSK also uses these to falsely attract others!!! • Searches seem to have the profiles in pretty much the same order every time you search! • Notification that someone wants to chat with you? But they didn’t say anything!? ZOOSK trying to force a connection! • Renewal-if you don’t cancel before your renewal date… they will have already charged you! • Views are seen in notification (Bell), then yet you go to views and do not see who viewed you???! Who know!!???? You miss out on views. • Messages are often lost, Slow messages,! I have had to F5 A lot to get through this site! • You can’t tell who is a paying member. It’s a guessing game! As if dating is not hard enough! • When you are done using the service, delete your profile and your pictures! Zoosk will use your profile to attract others. Yep. Even when you are not signed on and have forgotton about zoosk! Your profile is still out there. Don’t give people the wrong idea that you are active on there. At least delete your pictures!!!! • You are not allowed to put in your profile that you are a paying member or anything to that affect! Why is it a secret to announce if you are paying or not!????? It’s a guessing game!!!! • As a guy, you will get more attention from Scammers that have their number on the pictures! These are scams. Funny part about it is they approve your pictures (they had to approve mine) Why are all these scammers getting through to paying members?????? Are these pictures not going through the approval process? • Trying to understand why they have blocked my paying service. Is this a secret why you can’t tell me? Ok so CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS TOO!!!!! These are just some of the issues I have had with them in the past 3 years! With all that is said above Zoosk is very hard to deal with and very hard to make a connection with! I guess it’s the Zoosk intention to try to egg interests on but I believe it hurts and adds to the confusion when getting to know someone! • I had started to write this while I was a paying member. On Sunday August 12. I was blocked from Service! I had contacted them and they refuse to tell me how I violated Terms of Service. At that point. I decided to finish this review! Leave reviews with several blogs and complaint boards, and dispute the payment with my bank! BBB-Not sure with all of the BBB reviews that they let this company or business live!!!!! BBB doesn’t appear to favor the consumer! Apparently you cannot file a complaint at BBB regarding Zoosk.

Disappointed Willoughby, OH

Signed up for 1 month. Also purchased the enhanced messaging. I had one ONE... YES ONE... person who I could "chat" with even though there were numerous others who requested to chat. I wrote numerous times to ask why I could not chat... NO REPLY! I guess you live and learn about the good the bad and the REALLY BAD sites... and ZOOSK is really, really bad.

AZ single Scottsdale, AZ

Good luck if you ever want to cancel the membership!!! They KEEP on charging your card even after removing your profile or pressing their "Discontinue" button. Lots of FAKE accounts on this site as well. Many ladies from out of the country who want to email or text after initial contact. A REAL JOKE

DTMC Albany, GA

I signed up for 1 month to try it out I was very disappointed. Seen quite a few profiles that I know are fake. I canceled my subscription well before the renewal date and they still charged me even having jump through all the hoops to cancel it. Which sounds about the same as a lot of these other reviews. All in all it was a waste of time and money

Chris Psalmonds Middleburg, FL

No way of telling if profiles are of current members or ever have been members. Obviously cannot converse with someone not a member without paying more so anyone can contact you. Some views show up but don't show in alerts something askew there. No way to search for members by name & and a search will yield same results for weeks or months, then suddenly next time may be completly different profiles you have never seen.

Juni Pearson

I was very disappointed with Zoosk. They send automated messages to trick you into signing up. One month with Zoosk, then I cancelled.

UPFF Menominee, MI

Stay away from Zoosk. I joined for a month and cancelled my subscription immediately so I wouldn't be charged for a second month. I was charged anyway, and they refuse to refund my credit card even though I caught it the day it posted. You have to hit the cancel button in about 5 consecutive screens before it actually cancels the subscription. I received emails telling me I had a messages from a member, but when I clicked the link it took me to a page that said I didn't have any messages. There were a few interesting people on the site, but I never heard back from any of them. I did a little research and found some were fake. One had a verified picture, but it turns out the picture was one Demi Lovato posted of herself w/o makeup.

Ant Rawlins

I recently joined zoosk and I’ve found it’s terrible ! I believe there’s fake profiles , some maybe genuine, but not many I feel like I’ve wasted my time and money

jesus L San Diego, CA

unfortunate i spent so much money and just a few days i already realized how bad a decision this was. pay to talk, pay extra so others can talk to you without paying. not really any way to narrow down searches. whenever i try the carousel feature i didn't know it immediately sends hearts to every single person. most people don't put anything in their bios and im someone who doesnt look at faces but stories to give me an idea if i'd like them or not. it doesn't tell you how long someone has been offline or if their profile SHOULD be active. overall really bummed out