Pella Logo

Pella

7.1

Pella Corporation was founded by Pete and Lucille Kuyper in 1925 in the small Dutch community of Pella, Iowa. Today, Pella is still owned by the Kuyper family and continues to be a leader in technology and window innovation. Since Pella Corporation became a business, it has been awarded more than 150 product and design patents, which has allowed the company to further improve its services.

Milgard Logo
#1 Milgard chevron_right
Renewal by Andersen Logo
#2 Renewal by Andersen chevron_right
Andersen Windows Logo
#3 Andersen Windows chevron_right

The Good

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Variety of Products and Services
  • Several Years in Business

Lifetime Warranty

Pella Corporation offers a limited lifetime warranty to its customers. The warranty automatically comes with the product when purchased. Receiving a lifetime warranty on the product purchased should give customers confidence in the company they have chosen to do business with. If potential customers have further questions about the lifetime warranty offer with Pella, they may contact the company's customer service team or visit the "Top 10 Warranty Questions" page on its website.

Variety of Products and Services

Pella offers multiple products and services in 35 out of 50 states. Even though Pella specializes in window services, the company also offers Insynctive Technology. Pella's Insynctive Technology offers wireless sensors for windows and doors to keep its customers' homes secure and comfortable, as well as motorized blinds and shades to make homes even more functional by allowing customers to control blinds and shades from anywhere in the room with a remote control.

Several Years in Business

Pella Corporation has been in business for over 90 years, which means the company and its employees have gained a significant amount of experience in the services provided.

The Bad

Undisclosed Prices

Unfortunately, Pella doesn’t disclose new window prices on its website, making it difficult for potential customers to discern whether or not the company is a good fit for their needs without taking the time to contact customer service. Interested consumers are encouraged to reach out to Pella for more information on pricing.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a new windows company with decades of experience and a wide variety of products, Pella Corporation may be the company for you. It provides a limited lifetime warranty on all products purchased and also offers doors, blinds, shades, and Insynctive Technology.

4.1

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

Superior quality. Excellent customer service. Company contracts with quality installers who are in your area. Expensive but worth it. Company provided all instructions, paperwork on a thumb drive.

Tara Marx Brighton, CO

We had a window and sliding door replaced by Pella. I really love the blinds inside the windows. Keeps the temperature at a much more reasonable level. They custom made the windows to match the rest of the windows on our house.

Mona Schwartz The Bronx, NY

Loved the new windows but was told they don't clean the windows after installation- it wasn't until I tweeted at Pella that someone came back and cleaned the windows that they just installed - really , new windows tht cost thousands and they expected me to get on a ladder / scaffold to clean the windows. Still leaves a "poor initial customer service " feeling.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

When we recently remodeled, we went with Pella windows. I have noticed a big difference in the room especially where we have UV protection windows. It holds in the heat in the winter, and stays cooler during the Summer. I feel like my utility bill is reasonable for the house size now.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

We had to replace 25+ windows in our home about a year after purchase and while Pella was not the cheapest, they have been the best value. Our heating and cooling bills have been reduced pretty significantly with the effectiveness of our windows. In particular, we got the sun guard on 8 of our windows that see almost 8 hours of direct sunlight in the summer, and our impacted rooms stay dramatically cooler. I'm taking off one star because a number of the windows were delivered without the locks, but Pella shipped a whole box full of them (more than we needed) to be installed.

Jeff Cumberland, WI

We were told that our single window (replacement for tornado damage) would arrive on 8/9. On 8/9, I inquired about arrival. They told me it would now be 9/6. No communication whatsoever prior. I indicated that this would delay our repairs and they needed to find a better solution. No respond to my email. After another email, on 8/21, I got a call indicating the window would arrive on 8/29, which we can work with. Communication...the key to customer satisfaction.

Ken South Jordan, UT

Energy efficient windows of good quality and appearance. Lots of color options. The windows don't open and close smoothly/easily, but they are great quality for the price.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Really enjoy my Pella windows. These windows were put into my home when I built my home. They have been great and have had no problems. After 10 years I still don't have moisture build up that you sometimes see in windows. These are great windows.

Rose Risk Louisville, KY

I have a storm door from this company and the handle broke after 2 years and they sent me a new one at no cost

Dave Chandu FL

Looking back, not a great feeling. We did not get what we wanted. Took too long. A year to get the service. In the end, its functional but not a joy, either as what we got or the way it got done.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

The windows I got from Pella Windows are exactly what I wanted. The prices are fantastic considering such a high quality product.

Robert Stephenson Atlanta, GA

A good but not a great product. An almost nonexistent customer service component. A strong PR effort which needs to be redirected to customer service.

Sarah San Diego, CA

Customer service, quality, and installation was great and the product is very high quality.

mgillings

Beautiful windows! Great service! Totally changed the look of my house without draining my bank account! So happy with my purchase!

Cindy Bailey Lehi, UT

I like my wood windows but I wouldn’t use them in a bathroom . They are pretty and keep the cold outside

Kent Lehi, UT

I put Pella windows in my house when I did an addition and remodel. I love the way the windows open and close.

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Pella windows are cheap and affordable windows that add extra spice to your home.

c. Hayden Deland, FL

easy installation and made very well

Wilson Hannold

They are very well built but the finish left a lot to be desired.

Amy Heimann

Great product and support.

Silva Jelebinkov