Andersen Windows Logo

Andersen Windows

7.2

LAST UPDATED: September 20th, 2021

Headquartered in Bayport, Minnesota, Andersen Corporation is one of the largest window and door manufacturers in the United States. Founded in 1903, Andersen is an international corporation employing more than 11,000 people in locations across the country, with sales worldwide. Andersen works with several different window brands, including their own brand, Anderson, Renewal by Andersen, Silver Line, American Craftsman, and MQ. In providing their services, Andersen hopes to "lead the window and door industry by creating products and services that are different and better, as measured by our customers."

Milgard Logo
#1 Milgard chevron_right
Pella Logo
#4 Pella chevron_right

The Good

• Variety of Products and Services
  • Many Years in Business
  • Nationwide Coverage

Variety of Products and Services

Andersen Windows offers a large selection of windows to their customers. You have the option to choose the right windows for you by selecting the style, material, and series you want. If you can’t find something that you like on their website you can design the windows just the way you want them. Also, you can find helpful information and tips by browsing their “For Pro” section, where you can find specific guides and instructions on the replacements and installment of your windows.

Many Years in Business

Andersen Windows corporation has been in business for over 114 years. They are focused on expanding and growing their business to satisfy homeowner needs. Over the years they have gained the trust of their customers by providing quality products and consequently have developed a recognizable brand. With so many years of experience under its belt, Anderson Windows can reassure customers and provide the best replacement windows possible.

Nationwide Coverage

Andersen Windows covers all 50 states with additional sales worldwide. Full coverage of all 50 states gives you the ability to find an Andersen Windows representative or contractor in your area if you need help with fixing any issues you might have with your installation or defective products.

The Bad

• Average Warranty
  • No Visualizer Feature

Average Warranty

With Andersen Windows you are only guaranteed a 10-year warranty, compared to lifetime warranty other window replacement companies offer. This might make it difficult to develop confidence in the quality of the windows you are purchasing.

No Visualizer Feature

Andersen Windows doesn’t provide a visualizer feature like other windows companies do. Visualizer tools help you to plan and imagine how the new windows will look on your home.

The Bottom Line

Andersen Windows has been serving its customers for over 114 years. They have focused on providing quality products and a level of service that couldn’t be found anywhere else. Over the years they have grown a brand that is trusted by homeowners and professional builders. Currently they cover all 50 states, which allows customers to find a dealer or consultant in their area. With a large variety of products, you are guaranteed to find what you are looking for. Unfortunately, Andersen Windows doesn’t offer a lifetime warranty or a visualizer feature. Make sure you research the industry thorougly and read new window reviews in order find the best window manufacturer possible.

View Best New Windows Companies

Joseph Zajac Hazleton, PA

My windows were old and let in a cool draft in the winter time and so I called Ansdesen for an estimate to see about replacing the windows in my ranch style 1950-built home. They were very prompt in the estimate and gave me a fair price with an estimate of the savings I would have over heating costs and also cooling costs in the summer. In less than 30 days my windows were replaced and my electric bill has gone down significantly since having it done. I was mostly surprised that my cooling costs in the summer were lowered as much as they were as I would not have expected the results to be comparable to Winter months.. The Installation only took 3 days And the new windows are triple paint and look great. And as time goes by I'm not only more energy efficient but the 8 windows will pay for themselves in time.

Mike D Lynchburg, VA

Had them come to my home to do a quote for a bathroom window. They were quick and professional. Price was good! Contracted to have them do the work and it was complete in two weeks. Very happy with the quality!

Steve Pitman Largo, FL

I had my living room aka front main window replaced with an anderson window,i am very pleased with the new window,its very strong,very heavy,easy to open and close and so simple to clean,and best of all very energy efficient.

Mohammed A Brooklyn, NY

I have over 16 windows in my 2 story house and wanted to get an honest and fair estimate about how much it would take and which windows were right for my particular façade. Andersen Windows was my go to guy, they were both clear and straightforward. All the charges and even installation charge were told to me upfront. I knew what I was getting and for how much...to avoid conflict in the future with such a large job. No nonsense quality work!!

Weston Wright

I hired Andersen Windows to do my entire house and I was blown away by how professional and courteous their team was. I got a fair price and was called "sir", just really nice people who are amazing at their work.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

When we bought our last house, it was a short sale and there was a broken window in the kitchen. We knew we needed to replace it and had the installer use a Andersen window because we knew we wanted the best for our home. We have loved it and haven't had any issues with it.

Ron G.

I was very pleased with Andersen's customer service experience. I called about a unique window setup in my home, and they were extremely patient and helpful in getting me setup with an appointment.

Paul morales Bakersfield, CA

Best in the county, you can really feel the quality. They took great care in the install which made me think their extremely professional

Cody Harris

great windows, even better service. I love how nice everything came together and I have to thank their team for getting it all settled!

CGA2020 Smithfield, UT

I owned a house that had Andersen wood windows in it. Even though it was several years old they still worked and looked great.

Buddie David Coffeyville, KS

Anderson windows are the longest lasting windows made, they are expensive but in the long run are worth the extra money.

Mary Botella Mesa, AZ

Setting up an appointment was quick and easy! Im impressed by how nice they were on the phone.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

Beautiful strong steady windows. Installed quickly and look amazing. well worth the extra money we spent.

Sabrina

I have never done business with Anderson Windows, however, I receive spam email advertising from them several times a week. I have reported them to our internet provider as well as the federal spam reporting page and still receive spam. They are relentless.

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Andersen has great customer service and provides an easy and an affordable way to install new windows.

Georgina Nolton Lake Elsinore, CA

wonderful guy helped me with my appointment, got it done and I'm 100% satisfied.

George Duke Dallas, TX

Customer service has been amazing, their so friendly and helpful

Ron G.

Andersen's customer service was knowledgeable, friendly, and overall extremely helpful.

Vivian Bend, OR

great windows (and door) for the money they charge. super reasonable all around

Philip Bagwell Prescott Valley, AZ

came w/new house, work fine

Ruth Spilhaus Saint Paul, MN

Because they are trustworthy

Anonymous Franklin, TN

Rated 9 because of their Good value

Deanna

Good Windows for the money

George Cavicchi Buxton, ME

Because they not supported with they product and not built as good as they say

Kelly Cox Valparaiso, IN