With over 15 years experience as professional movers, Trinity Relocation Group is not only a full-service moving company, but also a licensed and bonded moving broker. It strives to provide customer satisfaction by making sure that all moving employees and sales reps interact in a professional manner with all clients. All of this is done to ensure that you have a positive moving experience. Whether you are needing assistance with a cross country move or a local move in your small community, Trinity's relocation services should fit your need.

As a moving broker, Trinity is licensed, bonded, and insured through the Department of Transportation. Due to the relationships that this company has with a number of moving companies and relocation services across the United States, competitive prices can be negotiated to help you find the right price for you. Trinity works to advocate and liaison with the moving company that you chose. Staff customer service representatives are on-hand to help with your questions before, during, and/or after your move.

#1 International Van Lines chevron_right
4.9
#2 Dedicated Van Lines chevron_right
4.9
#3 Big Ben's Moving & Storage chevron_right

The Good

• State-to-State Moving Services
  • Residential Moving Services
  • Commercial Moving Services
  • Do-It-Yourself Moving Options
  • Auto Transport Services
  • Moving Broker Services
  • Packing and Unpacking Services
  • Storage Services

State-to-State Moving Services

Moving between states can be a very difficult and often complicated process. The challenge with these long distance moves is not only the distance, but the communication. Trinity moving teams will help with some of these challenges. If they are not close in proximity to your moving location, a third-party moving company will be hired to take on the move.

Residential Moving Services

If you are looking to move a short distance, Trinity can help you find the team to get the job done. This could be for students needing to move apartments, families needing to move closer to the workplace, etc.

Commercial Moving Services

For business owners looking to move their companies, a number of services are available through Trinity moving teams as well as third-party movers. Interstate, long distance, and international moves are available with options for even more customized services. Trinity offers connections to packing and unpacking services to ensure that this process moves quickly and efficiently. Once all of your business supplies, furniture, and equipment have been packed, storage is also available in case you are unable to start moving into the new facility at the time you move out of the old one.

Deliveries

Sometimes your company may be tasked with the delivery of a large amount of goods. If that is the case, you can hire a moving service to help make this task easier through Trinity. Deliveries can be made to warehouses, retail locations, and can be scheduled in advance. You will want to make sure that everything that you had moved is accounted for once it has arrived as sometimes items are misplaced as they are loaded and unloaded between your home, moving trucks, and storage units.

Do-It-Yourself Moving Options

Let's be real. At times things can get broken during the moving process. If it eases your mind to take care of the packing of your household goods, furniture, and personal belongings yourself, you can opt to only use local moving services for the transportation of your things. Once you have packed everything, a moving crew can come help you load, transport, and unload your things into your new living space. If you are not able to get into your new living space, you can request moving and storage services giving you a place to store your stuff until you are able to move it into your new home.

Auto Transport Services

One of the challenges presented when moving is transporting your vehicles to your new home. This is especially a challenge when you are moving a long distance. Trinity works to arrange the safe, reliable, and timely transportation of your automobile to your final destination. Rates may vary depending on availability and third-party pricing.

Moving Broker Services

As a moving broker, Trinity works to provide a number of moving service options to clients. With over 15 years of experience in the moving industry, it has been able to make connections with a number of moving and relocation services to provide each customer with a number of options. It should be noted that Trinity does not claim responsibility for any damages or changes to contract made after a third party has been hired.

Packing and Unpacking Services

Trinity, along with many of the moving services that it can connect you with, provides packing services to make your move easier. Specific packing services available include, but are not limited to the following:

• Packing materials — This includes sturdy boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, moving blankets, etc.
  • Professional packing — Trained professionals will come to your home and pack your belongings to ensure they are packed properly.
  • Customized crating — To make sure that your valuable items are not damaged during the moving process, crating services are made available. This can be a game changer for fragile items. (crystal goblets, china dining ware, antiques, grandfather clocks, etc.)

Storage Services

If you are unable to move into your new housing immediately following your move, you can use storage services. Depending on the company that you end up using for your move, storage facilities and options may be limited. You will need to contact a customer service representative for more information regarding the storage options that will be available to you.

The Bad

• Third-Party Involvement
  • Moving Quotes
  • Exceptions

Third-Party Involvement

One of the biggest challenges that Trinity faces is the involvement of third parties. Trinity Relocation Group reviews have mentioned customer frustration when third-party movers cause damages or are delayed and Trinity does not take responsibility. Once the job has been given to a third party, the third party becomes fully responsible for any difficulties with the move. Make sure that you are aware what company you will be working with and what its insurance and damage policies are before finalizing your moving plans.

Moving Quotes

After you enter your information on the company’s website, Trinity will provide a quote. In recent Trinity Relocation Group reviews, customers have shown frustration with the initial quotes they received. The majority of these reviews mention significantly higher final costs than the initial bid. If you are worried about spending more than the initial quote you received, consider having a binding contract written out before having a mover come.

Exceptions

One last frustration that has been mentioned in a couple of reviews is Trinitys' refusal to transport live plants. To avoid any complications or unexpected frustrations with your move, you should communicate directly with those that will be facilitating your move to see if there are any items that they are unwilling to move for you.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a moving company, using Trinity Relocation Group may be a good fit. Though it does not guarantee its own moving services for your move, it will connect you with recommended moving companies to address your moving needs. If you are not comfortable with having an unknown moving company come and move your personal things, you may want to look elsewhere. As you will not have control over which moving company sends a moving crew to help you with your move, hours of arrival, departure, and delivery are not guaranteed. We recommend getting a quote from Trinity Relocation Group as well as other quotes from a couple of other local movers to make sure that the cost is within your budget and you are receiving the best service for your money. Pricing may differ depending on which city you are living in and moving to, so don't be afraid to really reach out to see what is available to you. Your moving experience is in your hands, good luck!

3.2

Patricia geiger

August 10th, 2020 Toccoa, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I were and are very disappointed in the service of the actual move and the customer service provided by Trinity Relocation Group calls and email s not returned. In honesty we cannot recommend their services. Th moving company they hired showed up 6 hours late without explanation and then tried to stiff my husband for more money. Initially he was told delivery would be between 8/01 and 8/08 Now we are told that was only an estimate and they have 21 business days or 30 calendar days to deliver our belongings. ( translation: When we get to you we'll get to you. This information comes after many days of phone calls and frustration. ADVICE : buyer beware. For us it seems more like lies and scam to get our money than a serce business. Trust broken not earned. Reliability questionable. Truthfulness not demonstrated. Overall poor customer service.

Ryan Carp

July 11th, 2020 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moving is stressful enough without dealing with lies Not a moving company they own no trucks and subcontract all moves I decided to use trinity relocation group and bad decision. 1st they get you with a low cost estimate mine $2,300 After doing an inventory and estimate of moving boxes which they put medium boxes in the quote and I didn’t catch that. Then you pay a $1300 deposit A week before they call you and go over the list again at which point they get more detailed about your items and ask the size of boxes used which I had 25 large boxes. The detailed new list quote came to $4,600 double the original amount and they already have a deposit so you go thru with it. They told me I will only be charged by the weight and actual Sq footage taken up in the truck. Lie number 2 2nd the moving company came which were two guys in a Penske rental truck that were contracted. They were 8 hrs late They ask for cash or a certified check upon their arrival which I was told I would go online and make the first half of the payment then lie #3 The two guys did a decent job. Although I had several boxes that were crushed they stacked heavy boxes on light boxes I called trinity about all the issues and was basically told I was lying and they would never tell me it was by weight or that I would get money back Trinity also eventually told me they would refund money back for the items I didn’t move which was significant. Washer,dryer, large kitchen table dinette and benches, bedroom set I have emailed numerous times and called no response. DON’T USE trinity relocation group Trinity is not a moving company they take a portion of you money and subcontract a small moving company to complete the move

Sean

March 30th, 2020 Wellington, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional all the way through the move from booking to delivery. Great job wrapping and loading our furniture, we will be using Trinity again!

cris balis

March 27th, 2020 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was not originally planning on giving Trinity 5 stars. The booking process with Bill was super easy, and the actual guys that moved my items down to Florida were professional. However, when I started to unpack I realized that the leg to my coffee table was broken. My wife contacted Trinity, upset, because this table was in our previous house since the day we moved in. Trinity went ahead and bought us a brand new version of the table we originally had, plus shipped us a Google Home as a house warming gift. Are you kidding me? We have moved twice prior to this, and never had I had service like that. I will definitely be recommending Trinity to everyone.

Abigail

March 27th, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I didn't participate in the move. Husband handled it. He loved the guys that moved us (sorry..I'll have to post the team's name later). Had 3 hard working guys that got us moved quickly and with care. Only one thing one scratched, nothing was broken and nothing stolen. For a 4 bedroom house that is great. We will definitely use them again!

Bruce Akerblom

March 27th, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My move was flawless moving from Fla to Maine, I was quoted $2200 to move my items and it did go up to $2300 but the moving crew did pack 3 tvs and 7 boxes of precious china for me. Highly recommended!!

Hugh

March 27th, 2020 Hyderabad, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are hands down THE BEST moving company I have ever encountered!!! They are hard-working, prompt, communicative, thorough just all around great people! They handled our possessions with such care and helped us assemble the furniture after delivery. They were a joy to be around and I'd definitely recommend using them if you want to make moving less stressful. LOVE THESE GUYS!

Alexandra

March 26th, 2020 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What i loved most about this company was the attention to detail they held. with everything going on in the world i became very skeptical and worried about what the future held for me. and Dylan- my moving specialist was there for me every second! No matter how many questions i had or how many calls i made, they were there! I highly suggest this company to anyone, long moves short moves whichever!

Colin McDowell

March 26th, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, my moving process was seamless and easy. I have moved plenty of times, so I made sure everything besides my beds were packed before the movers showed up. The movers were very friendly and handled all of my furniture with protective pads. The price was a little bit higher than some of my other quotes, but not by much. All of my things got delivered a few days later, and nothing was broken. All in all, using Trinity was one of the easier moving experiences I have had, and I have moved alot.

Horrible Experience

March 16th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Get many quotes. Horrible horrible experience. I cannot street enough how disgusted I am with this company. Quote was originally for $4K to move is from Georgia to Arizona. Movers arrive and now the movers state that the price is going to be $9K. That is one inaccurate quote. I thought the may be a difference in pricing but this was over double. Is that just incompetence or classic bait and switch because at this time the money we have put down is non refundable. Trinity showed absolutely no concern at the price hike. Then basically said it was our fault. Our items are bigger than the average. And that the original quote for just under 1K feet is actual 1.7K feet. Still don't understand the math. Because they are brokers the moving company that actually showed up has no affiliation and they don't care about the quote or our needs. I have made many long distance moves and this was by far the worst I have ever experienced. Do not use a moving broker. We learned the hard way. Use one of the big name moving companies and make sure they perform a physical inspection of your goods for pricing.

Angie

February 6th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before you give them a penny go read the reviews and go to BBB page and read the consumer complaints for this group and US Movers who they contracted with. Consumer beware! What they say on the phone they do not hold up to.

Don Stumpf

December 17th, 2019 Lancaster, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company assured me they where not a Broker when I booked my move , on the day of the move I received a call from movers from New Jersey & there truck broke down & would be there the next day to pickup the furniture at 9AM .well they did not arrive till after noon time & the new owner walk thru was to be at 3:00 PM needless to say the walk thru took place while they where still loading the truck. Oh did I mention that the truck was a rental from Penske & if was not large enough for the move. This was the worst experience. I had a binding Quote from Trinity but the movers that showed up added another 800.00 to the move. Trinity also said they where going to send me a 100.00 for the inconvenience of the truck being late, we’ll never got that. Now on to the delivery at the new location. They where a week late & did not have all of the furniture not only that they told me a second truck was two hours behind them with the remaining furniture. Well that was a lie. Did not see the remaining furniture for another 2 weeks, during those 2 weeks I was calling Trinity & not only them but a second party which turned out to be the people that picked up the furniture & Now a 3rd company that was delivering the furniture. Not to mention the damage . Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY LIE

Michael Azcue

July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Here is our review of the broker Trinity Relocation Group: 1. We were looking for a carrier. The sales rep Dylan stated that Trinity is a carrier, and he phrased it in a way that implied they were only a carrier. He never mentioned that they were also a broker, which ultimately led to three different companies becoming involved with the move. Simply put, Trinity charged us $1700 dollars for their “estimation fee”, which would not have existed if we worked directly with a moving company. 2. Sales reps stated over the phone that shrink wrap is complimentary, when in reality, the shrink wrap costs extra. Trinity provided misleading information on potential costs, shrink wrap is only the first. 3. We repeatedly asked what potential costs to expect over multiple days and no warning was given for the $200 packing fee per glass item. We sent Trinity pictures of the items in the house to be moved (which clearly pictured the glass dinner table) and no warning was given. 4. Once again, after sending pictures of the house and included items - nobody mentioned that the live plants wouldn't be shipped. 5. I called Trinity repeatedly to confirm how many movers would arrive, and they all stated 4. In reality, only 3 arrived. 6. Trinity rarely replied to emails unless they needed paperwork/signatures for payments. 7. The final price was $2,277.23 above the estimate. Granted, an underestimate is expected, but this seems out of proportion especially when considering the hidden fees. 8. Sales reps said we could stack pillows onto couch, but movers highly recommended not to. Trinity’s sales reps should be familiar with what movers want from their clients, and should provide information that conflicts what the movers recommend. 9. We have contacted Trinity repeatedly about our frustrations in hopes that we could both walk away satisfied. 2 weeks later, Trinity never reached back to us, and we are forced to post this upset review. All in all, their sales rep claimed that they were a carrier, withheld information about hidden fees, repeatedly didn’t hold up to claims and took a $1700 cut for it. Granted, Trinity paired us with a good moving company, Cross Country Relocation Services, who were experienced and moved our stuff well.