Trinity Relocation Group Logo

Trinity Relocation Group

LAST UPDATED: January 23rd, 2023

With over 15 years experience as professional movers, Trinity Relocation Group is not only a full-service moving company, but also a licensed and bonded moving broker. It strives to provide customer satisfaction by making sure that all moving employees and sales reps interact in a professional manner with all clients. All of this is done to ensure that you have a positive moving experience. Whether you are needing assistance with a cross country move or a local move in your small community, Trinity's relocation services should fit your need.

As a moving broker, Trinity is licensed, bonded, and insured through the Department of Transportation. Due to the relationships that this company has with a number of moving companies and relocation services across the United States, competitive prices can be negotiated to help you find the right price for you. Trinity works to advocate and liaison with the moving company that you chose. Staff customer service representatives are on-hand to help with your questions before, during, and/or after your move.

The Good

• State-to-State Moving Services
  • Residential Moving Services
  • Commercial Moving Services
  • Do-It-Yourself Moving Options
  • Auto Transport Services
  • Moving Broker Services
  • Packing and Unpacking Services
  • Storage Services

State-to-State Moving Services

Moving between states can be a very difficult and often complicated process. The challenge with these long distance moves is not only the distance, but the communication. Trinity moving teams will help with some of these challenges. If they are not close in proximity to your moving location, a third-party moving company will be hired to take on the move.

Residential Moving Services

If you are looking to move a short distance, Trinity can help you find the team to get the job done. This could be for students needing to move apartments, families needing to move closer to the workplace, etc.

Commercial Moving Services

For business owners looking to move their companies, a number of services are available through Trinity moving teams as well as third-party movers. Interstate, long distance, and international moves are available with options for even more customized services. Trinity offers connections to packing and unpacking services to ensure that this process moves quickly and efficiently. Once all of your business supplies, furniture, and equipment have been packed, storage is also available in case you are unable to start moving into the new facility at the time you move out of the old one.

Deliveries

Sometimes your company may be tasked with the delivery of a large amount of goods. If that is the case, you can hire a moving service to help make this task easier through Trinity. Deliveries can be made to warehouses, retail locations, and can be scheduled in advance. You will want to make sure that everything that you had moved is accounted for once it has arrived as sometimes items are misplaced as they are loaded and unloaded between your home, moving trucks, and storage units.

Do-It-Yourself Moving Options

Let's be real. At times things can get broken during the moving process. If it eases your mind to take care of the packing of your household goods, furniture, and personal belongings yourself, you can opt to only use local moving services for the transportation of your things. Once you have packed everything, a moving crew can come help you load, transport, and unload your things into your new living space. If you are not able to get into your new living space, you can request moving and storage services giving you a place to store your stuff until you are able to move it into your new home.

Auto Transport Services

One of the challenges presented when moving is transporting your vehicles to your new home. This is especially a challenge when you are moving a long distance. Trinity works to arrange the safe, reliable, and timely transportation of your automobile to your final destination. Rates may vary depending on availability and third-party pricing.

Moving Broker Services

As a moving broker, Trinity works to provide a number of moving service options to clients. With over 15 years of experience in the moving industry, it has been able to make connections with a number of moving and relocation services to provide each customer with a number of options. It should be noted that Trinity does not claim responsibility for any damages or changes to contract made after a third party has been hired.

Packing and Unpacking Services

Trinity, along with many of the moving services that it can connect you with, provides packing services to make your move easier. Specific packing services available include, but are not limited to the following:

• Packing materials — This includes sturdy boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, moving blankets, etc.
  • Professional packing — Trained professionals will come to your home and pack your belongings to ensure they are packed properly.
  • Customized crating — To make sure that your valuable items are not damaged during the moving process, crating services are made available. This can be a game changer for fragile items. (crystal goblets, china dining ware, antiques, grandfather clocks, etc.)

Storage Services

If you are unable to move into your new housing immediately following your move, you can use storage services. Depending on the company that you end up using for your move, storage facilities and options may be limited. You will need to contact a customer service representative for more information regarding the storage options that will be available to you.

The Bad

• Third-Party Involvement
  • Moving Quotes
  • Exceptions

Third-Party Involvement

One of the biggest challenges that Trinity faces is the involvement of third parties. Trinity Relocation Group reviews have mentioned customer frustration when third-party movers cause damages or are delayed and Trinity does not take responsibility. Once the job has been given to a third party, the third party becomes fully responsible for any difficulties with the move. Make sure that you are aware what company you will be working with and what its insurance and damage policies are before finalizing your moving plans.

Moving Quotes

After you enter your information on the company’s website, Trinity will provide a quote. In recent Trinity Relocation Group reviews, customers have shown frustration with the initial quotes they received. The majority of these reviews mention significantly higher final costs than the initial bid. If you are worried about spending more than the initial quote you received, consider having a binding contract written out before having a mover come.

Exceptions

One last frustration that has been mentioned in a couple of reviews is Trinitys' refusal to transport live plants. To avoid any complications or unexpected frustrations with your move, you should communicate directly with those that will be facilitating your move to see if there are any items that they are unwilling to move for you.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a moving company, using Trinity Relocation Group may be a good fit. Though it does not guarantee its own moving services for your move, it will connect you with recommended moving companies to address your moving needs. If you are not comfortable with having an unknown moving company come and move your personal things, you may want to look elsewhere. As you will not have control over which moving company sends a moving crew to help you with your move, hours of arrival, departure, and delivery are not guaranteed. We recommend getting a quote from Trinity Relocation Group as well as other quotes from a couple of other local movers to make sure that the cost is within your budget and you are receiving the best service for your money. Pricing may differ depending on which city you are living in and moving to, so don't be afraid to really reach out to see what is available to you. Your moving experience is in your hands, good luck!

3.3

David Tashchyan Tucson, AZ

Honestly the experience wasn't bad until I had to pay a fee for changing the move date. I called greater than seven days to let them know I needed to change the date. It wasn't until two days later that I get an email stating the original date. I called again to clarify and this was the first time they've heard of it and the previous employee didn't change or log the change. Now I have to pay a 500 fee for the incompetence of their employees. They eventually changed the fee to 300, but why am I paying a fee for a mistake that they did...

SL Rodemann Lynchburg, VA

Terrible experience and would NEVER recommend! Just the facts: Low ball quote to gain business. Show-up 6+ hours earlier than scheduled to pack with threat of “let us work now or loose your deposit”. Rush through paper work to get job started only to learn later you signed away your lost and damaged claim rights. Start packing and declare “you have SO MUCH stuff”. We must charge you 150% more than original quote ... or you loose all your money and we leave. Then they ASK for monetary tip once complete. Give delivery date. They show-up 1 day earlier than scheduled delivery and say let us unpack or we charge you storage fees. To avoid storage fees they send your truck/driver to other out of town stops and tell you they will deliver in 2 or 3 days PAST your needed delivery date. Driver calls and works at being your “friend”. He likes you and will do what he can to get your stuff to you earlier. Magic! He can deliver a day later than original date, but his help quit. He is by himself BUT if you can help him, he will bring your stuff. Note: it is obvious he never had a crew to help. Free labor and total breach of agreement but you want your stuff so come on over. Literally we were on truck looking through smashed and damaged boxes of multiple customers to find belongings. We took boxes & furniture off truck and brought in house. Unbelievable! Six hours later, truck unpacked with 2 pieces of valuable missing furniture, multiple broken/damaged goods, and misc. bathroom essentials box gone from inventory. Driver said he would set-up bed and fix what he could before leaving. Oh, he forgot his tools. After driver left, discovered no point in filing claim - per above mention, they are good at getting you to sign away your claim rights. Learn from my experience ... don’t use unless you like overpaying, feeling threatened, lied to, and your belongings held for ransom. Thankful to have majority of stuff and never need to talk to these people again!

Bao Ngoc Tran Fairfield, CA

My experience with Trinity Location Group and All Points Moving & Storage I reached out to Trinity Relocation group for an estimate for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, single occupant 800 square feet apartment from New Jersey (elevator) to California (1st floor) I was given a quote of 3594.27 which included packing services and materials, disassembling and resembling furnitures upon pickup and drop-off . I sent them a list of my inventory, pictures of all my furnitures as well as a video of my entire apartment because I wanted to get an accurate quote. I even asked if they could come out and look at my apartment to make sure there is no surprise. After “reviewing” everything, James T, a senior moving coordinator, gave me the aforementioned quote. He even told me he overestimated my needs to make sure don’t get extra charges. He applauded me for the extra efforts of the pictures and video to avoid underestimation from my end. I did a quick search about their company. I saw some horrific negative reviews with the main theme of “they give you a low quote to get you in the door, then on the day of charge you double and extra fees, customers have no other choice but to pay”. Reviewers also mention that Trinity Relocation. Group is a broker, they sell the moves to independent contractors. I was concerned and talked to James T about this. He said 1) they are NOT a broker but rather have multiple teams across different states 2) happy customers don’t leave reviews, only the disgruntled ones leave reviews. And because I sent him a comprehensive list, pictures, and video, the quote I receive is very accurate. They asked me to pay in cash or money order 1/3 as deposit, 1/3 before the move, and 1/3 after the move. I insisted on paying with my Amex for the deposit in case of any issues. After much convincing, they let me but charged me 5% extra. They also did not give me a date or time of the move until less than 14 hours before. They said they could only give me a 3 day window, they can come at any time, any day during that time and this is a very customary thing to do for long distance moving. If I want a specific date and time I have to pay 400 extra. I had to book my elevator for 3 consecutive days. On the day of the move, All Points Moving & Storage showed up with 3 guys, 1 in charge names Jesus and two movers in a 22 foot Penske rental truck. This was not their company truck. This was clearly a daily rental that these random guys rent for the day to do the job. I was expecting Trinity so I quickly googled All Points. They have a 1.5 star with 37 reviews on Yelp. Jesus told me he cannot park in my high rise luxury apartment complex loading dock because he can’t clear the ceiling. He said that would be extra for Long Carry and additional for every 10 feet they have to park further away. I told him bigger trucks have parked here before. And just to make sure, I have my concierge team come out and assess the truck. They told Jesus for sure he can clear the ceiling and park in the dock and yes much bigger trucks have done so. Jesus refused and was offended that I questioned his assessment of not being able to clear the ceiling. He threatened to pull this team and not doing the move. I told that’s fine. He “called” his boss to complain. And Trinity called me on my phone and reprimanded for questioning their “contractors”. Everything went down hill from here. I was a 35 year single female doing this alone (my family was coming into town the next days). Jesus gave me a new price, 6020.97, almost double what they quoted me because I needed two times the amount of boxes I was quoted, and extra fees for the extra materials and packing services that exceeded the number of boxes quote to me, extra fees for long distance carry, extra fees for each piece of glass I have because they require special handling and packaging. At this point, I had no choice but agreed as they have already starting to pack my things. I felt bamboozled. I noticed they started “packing” the boxes 1/2 full. So instead of needing for example 10 boxes, there were now 30 boxes for the same amount of stuff. They also parked as far as possible from the entrance to double the “Extra distance that they have to walk”. At the end, Jesus demanded a tip that was based on the new price. I did ask Trinity/ James T about customary tips for these move and he told me “these guys get pay really well for what they do from us so 40-50 bucks is more than enough”. I was planning to give them a 15% tip based on the quote. I was forced into given a tip, I was afraid that they would damage my stuffs if I refused. They had my stuff hostage at this point. I took a vacation abroad and had my family receive my stuff in California in a again luxury apartment complex that is on the first floor. They again played the our truck could not clear. Mind you this is a open space, no ceiling, almost townhouse complex in CA. They demanded another 1250 extra from my family otherwise they wouldn’t unload my stuff. I found out that All Points stored my stuff in storage and have a long distance moving group top pick up and do the actual move. The team delivering my stuffs was a different group/company. They also demanded a tip based on the new…new total. My vanity’s leg was broken. My bedroom lamb was broken. Besides my bed, they did not reassemble anything. My move ended up being 2.5 times more expensive than quoted. 2.5 times!!!!! The major issues I have with this experience are 1. Deceitful representation from Trinity Relocation Group as if they are actually the moving company, they are not. Their goal is to get as many people to sign contracts with an underestimated quote so they get a cut 2. Deceitful representation from All Points Moving, they did not move my stuffs across the country. They rented a truck, moved my things to a warehouse and then paid someone else to move my things 3. Upsell, in this case, forceful and threatening upsell tactics including refusing to park in the designated loading dock, park further to charge more, packing boxes half, 1/3 full to increase number of boxes, charging extra for packing the smallest glasses, threatening to cancel not completing the move, not unloading until they get what they asked for 4. Refusal to do what they had contracted to do after they got paid that is dissembling the furnitures The common themes here are: false representation and trapping customers at the last minutes so they have to choice but to pay. If you do research on these two companies, you will notice these common threads. My advices are to trust your instinct when you feel suspicious, and run away from them as fast as possible.

Fiona Cole Wilmington, NC

There is ZERO chance the 5 star reviews for Trinity relocation group are real. I provided a detailed inventory list of everything to be packed. Our original estimate was $6,600. After providing a detailed list the week of the move, our price jumped up to over $7,200. The moment the movers showed up, the price jumped up again to $9,000. The movers loaded 95% of our stuff in the uhaul and told us we had to pay them over $12,000 and demanded the money. We had a 2 bedroom apartment and were extremely clear in everything we wanted moved. We also packed everything ourselves. The $12,000 did not included packing of items. This is illegal! We keep calling Trinity to get a final number of why we were charged so much money and asked for an updated delivery date (all of our stuff was picked up 3 weeks ago) and they tell us they can not get ahold of the company they sub-contracted our move to. In addition, we have requested multiple times copies of our signed agreements and they will not provide this to us. Where is our stuff? And why were we charged so much money? Do not use this company. Run far away. **UPDATE** it’s been 60 days since the movers came to pick up our stuff and we still have not received our things. The company they dispatched our move to, Rado express logistics, promised us our things would be here by yesterday. I called them and they say they’ve called the driver over 15 times and can not get ahold of him and they have no idea where he is. Where is our stuff??? It’s been 2 months!! Trinity is a complete waste of space and will not help at all. Rado express is awful and does not care at all.

Virginia Wilson Windham Center, ME

It was easy and safe to initial contact and set up everything. The delivery crew was on schedule and the packing was done professionally and timely. This all same applies to the delivery that took place within the agreed time window. The most amazing part is that they were easily the least costly of the four or five firms that I received quotes from.

Greg Howard Spring Hill, FL

Excellent service! Trinity Relocation Group helped me in the very last minute and were there in a very short time given! Very professional and friendly. Thank you guys for moving me into my new flat. I shall highly recommended you to anyone in need of moving. But a small suggestion kindly train you drivers more as their driving skills could have damaged by furniture.

Stephanie Rowlands Johnstown, PA

We've used Trinity Relocation Group twice and it was a very transparent, efficient, and professional experience each time. The friendly team took great care of our belongings and worked very quickly. Tom was very responsive with communications and was able to set up our move immediately. We were charged a flat hourly rate with no extra surprises. What more could you ask for!

Steven Waldorf, MD

Worst moving experience ever. This is not a moving company they underestimate your move to make a quick buck and farm it out to a fly-by-night mover that will double your price and extort money out of you every step of the way. Once the movers have your stuff you are at their mercy. Read their 113 BBB complaints in the last year and then go hire a real mover.

Cameron Curriie Silver Spring, MD

Didn't have great weather on the morning of the move but even though they were a little late they came in and were fast and efficient. All of my stuff was wrapped with extreme care. Dis-assembly and re-assembly of my furniture was done efficiently and with care, not sloppily thrown together.

Averie Brock Spring Hill, FL

These guys just blew my mind! Not only they were the most professional managers I have dealt with, I was extremely impressed by Mike and his team for being so efficient, punctual, and over-the-moon courteous. We were very pleased with their service and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Jason Mchugh Redford, MI

The day you are shifting is the hectic ones you need someone who can help you with move. My brother recommended me these movers company and I am happy with their timely service. It was a professional and a great work. I recommend the movers to all.

Randy Williams Chandler, AZ

I am grateful for their help and would highly recommend these guys to anyone who wants the job done right! I am going to be a repeat customer and am going to ask specifically for them to come out again. They really went above and beyond to help! Thanks, guys for all your hard work. Thumbs up for the great move ahead. Highly recommended.

Duane Marler Estacada, OR

I found these guys on Google and after cost comparing over 7 other moving companies, they offered by far the best price. They responded to my inquiry about getting a quote via email very quickly and were very clear about how they charge. They booked my move and make sure to provide me with all the comfort. Highly recommended.

Kerry Lincoln Queens, NY

They did a great job; they were very timely, professional and friendly. There were never any issues, slow-downs, not even the slightest comment about the snow. Thank you guys for your amazing help. I really recommend this company for your next moving.

Matthew Hopper Queens, NY

They did a very good job, and it was done within a very short time. They were extremely professional, polite, and helpful! The packing, loading, offloading and arrangement of everything was perfectly carried out with great care nothing was damaged. I recommend this relocation company.

Christopher Spear Wichita Falls, TX

I cannot say enough good things I have encountered while working with these movers. The team of 3 movers came to my place to move my stuff which was already packed by me. The took around 30 minutes to load the truck and around 45 minutes to unload the truck. everything was settled at my new place without any damage or any other issue.

Brandon Readenour Canton, OH

These guys were super professional and on time and started working without wasting time. The manager and his crew were extremely professional and got the job done quickly. I will definitely be using this company again in the future. I'm super happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone in need.

Jason Williams Riverview, FL

Amazing service from these guys! My friends referred us these movers and our experience was wonderful. They sent 3 men who showed up on time, worked very hard, efficient and took great care to make sure nothing was broken or damaged. I loved their service will recommend it to my friends and family.

Steve Shaw Omaha, NE

All I can say is that I'm truly impressed by the quality of service this great moving company did. A great job. They packed everything so carefully. All my belongings arrived in great condition. This company does what it is supposed to. They follow your instructions too. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Marida Wadsworth Lebanon, NJ

The team really did a fantastic job with my relocation. The price was spot on and the movers were on time and they got everything packed up and moved quickly and efficiently. I can’t tell you how great they really are until you find out for yourself.

Ruby Martínez Richmond, VA

This move was so easy and there was very little for us to do because they made sure all of our stuff was handled with care and taken care of from the very beginning to the very end. I highly recommend using Trinity movers for all your moving needs.

Brittany Josephine Falling Waters, WV

I felt comfortable with the moving team from the beginning so we decided to make our reservation after our house went in escrow. At the pickup which i will say did occur 2 hours later than had been communicated the men were uniformed, professional and worked with the speed of seasoned pros.

Shawn Cole Roanoke, AL

The moving guys were extremely fast, polite and guarded. They wrapped our all goods, belongings and furniture as if they were their own. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so impressed at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation.

Kody Edwards Homestead, PA

They packed our stuff efficiently and moved everything from third floor to their truck and relocated to our new apartment without any hesitation. The movers arrived early, packed and wrapped everything quickly and left within a very short time with all my things in my new house.

Tanny Bradley Starbuck, MN

Not only did they offer a better quote than other movers I called but they also went out of their way to adjust everything in the schedule according to my needs. The movers made the process painless. I've referred them to friends and have only heard glowing experiences. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Russell Pritchard Chandler, AZ

The movers were incredibly thorough and sent the occasional text and email followups pre-move to make sure all was taken care of. On the day of the move, the three guys in the crew were great as well. They were very quick, organized, great personalities, and got the job done for a better price than we found anywhere else.

Matthew Prestwood Boston, MA

They made sure we were all settled before they headed out and I felt like we were in such good hands the whole day. Not a scratch on anything. They were just a bunch of really nice guys who love helping people move. Their quote was cheaper than any other I received.

Travis McMahan Kent, OH

The service was awesome. The booking started out with me adding in the number of specific items that I had in order to get a quote. That was pretty helpful. The movers arrived on time and managed to finish the move on giving time. I recommend the movers to all.

Jeremy Chandler Omaha, NE

Everything was delivered unharmed by the professional team of these movers, which was a big concern for me. The move went exactly as they had specified it would, and I am very grateful to Trinity movers for hiring such a professional crew of guys to handle our furniture.

Coulier Jonez Canton, MI

Getting a quote from them was easy as well. I just gave them a list of everything I had and they gave me a quote. Their people were very nice, they came, picked everything up, wrapped everything and made sure everything was nice and safe. So I decided to stick with them.

James Bingham Lake Orion, MI

Relocating is stressful enough and the team made it possible to not have to worry about how my stuff was going to get to my new location. They worked with me through some issues out of my hands and took care of all my stuff, making sure all furniture was properly wrapped for my long distance move.

William Smith Brownsville, TN

Communication was always very clear and responses were prompt. The company has been very reasonable to work with to come to resolution. Very professional, very clear communication. Very thorough, conscientious and courteous I definitely recommend hiring these guys for your next move.

Jeanne Prejean Schaumburg, IL

Thanks to Sales representative for taking exceptional care of me and my things throughout the entire process of this move. It was very stressful for me but Trinity movers came when they said they would, sent a competent team, and packed everything that was for storage. I would most definitely recommend movers!

John Crandall Fishers, IN

We got the biggest container they have and for our move and it was very good and just the size that we needed. All the people at Trinity Relocation that helped us, the driver that delivered the container, and the driver that picked it up were so nice. The delivery was arranged so quickly after talking to representative. Overall a great experience.

Angela Dennison Sanford, ME

This was the perfect way for me to store my things and I couldn't be happier with the service. The Trinity movers are the best movers in the town. Thaw whole team of movers was professional and did a great job moving my things carefully and quickly. The quote price was great as well as their service.

Allison Adams Lake Zurich, IL

I would without a doubt recommend this moving company to anyone seeking storage and moving. This is way more convenient and very competitive price-wise compared to any other companies in my area. I am happy to see all my things in intact shape and packed with great care. Thumbs up for the great team.

Sarah Evans Bellevue, WA

This is the third time we have moved with Trinity Relocation movers and will only use them in the future too. They are the best from start to finish and could not make it easier for the person moving or the parents of the person moving. What I like the most is their team communication and how professionally the team does things.

Alicia Renney Salt Lake City, UT

I'm happy with the outstanding service provided by Trinity Relocation Group and their team. They were very helpful and patient and stayed engaged and involved throughout the movie. They are just the best movers. Looking forward to using their services again to help me move in the future.

Denise Navarrete Upton, MA

I am truly a frequent user of this mover company. They always offer me the best services. For all my belongings, I trust them. They update me with all the information. Try this and you will not regret it if you are searching for a reliable mover operation.

Angela Adams Minnetonka, MN

They care about things as if they are theirs, what I loved about them was they are so caring and professional in their work. They work with all their efforts and try their best to make their customers fully satisfied with their services. I would like to recommend them to everyone looking for a moving company.

Stephen Jones Tampa, FL

I just moved to my new place and I moved my piece of furniture through this company. Because of their good service and how they treated my belongings. These people are so amazing you all need to at least try them once so you can avail the best service by the best company and team thanks team for making my trip successful.

Christie Sanchez Saint Paul, MN

I really appreciate the professionalism, care and attention to detail shown Mike and the moving crew in arranging and carrying out my move to storage without a hitch. They didn’t damage anything in move, and there were no hidden fees.

Taylor Hamrick California, MD

Matt was very helpful and always responded to my questions promptly either by email and/or telephone. From start to finish they kept the headaches to an absolute minimum, which was their main promise on our initial call. I can't thank them enough. It was a joy from the first contact until the last day they left at the end of their job!

Clint Williford Clarksville, MD

I just sit their and watch these guys working. I don’t have to move a single item they did everything by themselves. Really great service by these guys. They have some amazing professional workers who know their work to fullest.

Jerry Holland Kirksville, MO

This is the second time that we’ve moved with Trinity Relocation Group. We originally chose them over another moving company on long island because the salesperson seemed was knowledgeable and confident in their services. Our stuff arrived to our new home damage free and with no stress at all. Thanks, you guys were great.

Tammy Elfort Seaford, DE

Trinity Relocation Group did an incredible job helping me move into my house. Very friendly and professional. They went above and beyond with the move and were able to finish the move under the initial estimate. My furniture was too loaded and expensive yet close to my heart. But they managed well and everything went perfectly well.

David Bussotti Ardmore, OK

Between Tom organizing over the phone and John, Tony and Lloyd with the move, these guys were so professional, timely and efficient. I was truly impressed with how they wrapped all my furniture in blankets or plastic to ensure a safe move. I will definitely be using Trinity Relocation Group for my next move and recommending them to my friends in the area!

Olivia Cooper Nashville, TN

Run far, far away. Predatory practices, misleading tactics and even just direct lies! Do not trust this company with your move. They will tell you what you want to hear to get your deposit and it will be a nightmare from there.

David Britton Clifton Park, NY

The movers were extremely professional and efficient. Movers arrived on time. Total move took less time than i anticipated, and they made certain to ask me where i wanted things moved rather than just unloading and leaving. I will definitely use these movers services for my next move.

Jon Golub Minneapolis, MN

The movers themselves were really great guys and got the job done in record time. They were careful with the fragile stuff and super personable and fun to talk to. All in all, I had such a great experience with these guys and would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone.