Trinity Relocation Group Logo

Trinity Relocation Group

LAST UPDATED: June 28th, 2022

With over 15 years experience as professional movers, Trinity Relocation Group is not only a full-service moving company, but also a licensed and bonded moving broker. It strives to provide customer satisfaction by making sure that all moving employees and sales reps interact in a professional manner with all clients. All of this is done to ensure that you have a positive moving experience. Whether you are needing assistance with a cross country move or a local move in your small community, Trinity's relocation services should fit your need.

As a moving broker, Trinity is licensed, bonded, and insured through the Department of Transportation. Due to the relationships that this company has with a number of moving companies and relocation services across the United States, competitive prices can be negotiated to help you find the right price for you. Trinity works to advocate and liaison with the moving company that you chose. Staff customer service representatives are on-hand to help with your questions before, during, and/or after your move.

The Good

• State-to-State Moving Services
  • Residential Moving Services
  • Commercial Moving Services
  • Do-It-Yourself Moving Options
  • Auto Transport Services
  • Moving Broker Services
  • Packing and Unpacking Services
  • Storage Services

State-to-State Moving Services

Moving between states can be a very difficult and often complicated process. The challenge with these long distance moves is not only the distance, but the communication. Trinity moving teams will help with some of these challenges. If they are not close in proximity to your moving location, a third-party moving company will be hired to take on the move.

Residential Moving Services

If you are looking to move a short distance, Trinity can help you find the team to get the job done. This could be for students needing to move apartments, families needing to move closer to the workplace, etc.

Commercial Moving Services

For business owners looking to move their companies, a number of services are available through Trinity moving teams as well as third-party movers. Interstate, long distance, and international moves are available with options for even more customized services. Trinity offers connections to packing and unpacking services to ensure that this process moves quickly and efficiently. Once all of your business supplies, furniture, and equipment have been packed, storage is also available in case you are unable to start moving into the new facility at the time you move out of the old one.

Deliveries

Sometimes your company may be tasked with the delivery of a large amount of goods. If that is the case, you can hire a moving service to help make this task easier through Trinity. Deliveries can be made to warehouses, retail locations, and can be scheduled in advance. You will want to make sure that everything that you had moved is accounted for once it has arrived as sometimes items are misplaced as they are loaded and unloaded between your home, moving trucks, and storage units.

Do-It-Yourself Moving Options

Let's be real. At times things can get broken during the moving process. If it eases your mind to take care of the packing of your household goods, furniture, and personal belongings yourself, you can opt to only use local moving services for the transportation of your things. Once you have packed everything, a moving crew can come help you load, transport, and unload your things into your new living space. If you are not able to get into your new living space, you can request moving and storage services giving you a place to store your stuff until you are able to move it into your new home.

Auto Transport Services

One of the challenges presented when moving is transporting your vehicles to your new home. This is especially a challenge when you are moving a long distance. Trinity works to arrange the safe, reliable, and timely transportation of your automobile to your final destination. Rates may vary depending on availability and third-party pricing.

Moving Broker Services

As a moving broker, Trinity works to provide a number of moving service options to clients. With over 15 years of experience in the moving industry, it has been able to make connections with a number of moving and relocation services to provide each customer with a number of options. It should be noted that Trinity does not claim responsibility for any damages or changes to contract made after a third party has been hired.

Packing and Unpacking Services

Trinity, along with many of the moving services that it can connect you with, provides packing services to make your move easier. Specific packing services available include, but are not limited to the following:

• Packing materials — This includes sturdy boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, moving blankets, etc.
  • Professional packing — Trained professionals will come to your home and pack your belongings to ensure they are packed properly.
  • Customized crating — To make sure that your valuable items are not damaged during the moving process, crating services are made available. This can be a game changer for fragile items. (crystal goblets, china dining ware, antiques, grandfather clocks, etc.)

Storage Services

If you are unable to move into your new housing immediately following your move, you can use storage services. Depending on the company that you end up using for your move, storage facilities and options may be limited. You will need to contact a customer service representative for more information regarding the storage options that will be available to you.

The Bad

• Third-Party Involvement
  • Moving Quotes
  • Exceptions

Third-Party Involvement

One of the biggest challenges that Trinity faces is the involvement of third parties. Trinity Relocation Group reviews have mentioned customer frustration when third-party movers cause damages or are delayed and Trinity does not take responsibility. Once the job has been given to a third party, the third party becomes fully responsible for any difficulties with the move. Make sure that you are aware what company you will be working with and what its insurance and damage policies are before finalizing your moving plans.

Moving Quotes

After you enter your information on the company’s website, Trinity will provide a quote. In recent Trinity Relocation Group reviews, customers have shown frustration with the initial quotes they received. The majority of these reviews mention significantly higher final costs than the initial bid. If you are worried about spending more than the initial quote you received, consider having a binding contract written out before having a mover come.

Exceptions

One last frustration that has been mentioned in a couple of reviews is Trinitys' refusal to transport live plants. To avoid any complications or unexpected frustrations with your move, you should communicate directly with those that will be facilitating your move to see if there are any items that they are unwilling to move for you.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a moving company, using Trinity Relocation Group may be a good fit. Though it does not guarantee its own moving services for your move, it will connect you with recommended moving companies to address your moving needs. If you are not comfortable with having an unknown moving company come and move your personal things, you may want to look elsewhere. As you will not have control over which moving company sends a moving crew to help you with your move, hours of arrival, departure, and delivery are not guaranteed. We recommend getting a quote from Trinity Relocation Group as well as other quotes from a couple of other local movers to make sure that the cost is within your budget and you are receiving the best service for your money. Pricing may differ depending on which city you are living in and moving to, so don't be afraid to really reach out to see what is available to you. Your moving experience is in your hands, good luck!

3.4

Alexander Nettles Los Angeles, CA

Start-to-finish terrible. A day late from a 48 hour pick-up window, ever-increasing costs, and items were stolen, like my PS5. Boxes smashed, stuff thrown about, just awful. 100% would not recommend this third-party moving service. Customer service is also nonexistent, so I’m settling on spreading the story everywhere I can. Don’t use them.

Virginia Wilson Windham Center, ME

It was easy and safe to initial contact and set up everything. The delivery crew was on schedule and the packing was done professionally and timely. This all same applies to the delivery that took place within the agreed time window. The most amazing part is that they were easily the least costly of the four or five firms that I received quotes from.

Greg Howard Spring Hill, FL

Excellent service! Trinity Relocation Group helped me in the very last minute and were there in a very short time given! Very professional and friendly. Thank you guys for moving me into my new flat. I shall highly recommended you to anyone in need of moving. But a small suggestion kindly train you drivers more as their driving skills could have damaged by furniture.

Stephanie Rowlands Johnstown, PA

We've used Trinity Relocation Group twice and it was a very transparent, efficient, and professional experience each time. The friendly team took great care of our belongings and worked very quickly. Tom was very responsive with communications and was able to set up our move immediately. We were charged a flat hourly rate with no extra surprises. What more could you ask for!

Peter Brady Annandale, VA

*When our movers came to do the pick-up, they actually apologized for how much Trinity was scamming us * *Almost 3 times initial estimate* First, let's start with something even Trinity wouldn't try to dispute. Trinity is not a moving company; they are a Broker who charges a massive fee to organize a 'binding' agreement between you the customer and actual moving companies. If you take a moment to look through some of the real reviews here, you may see a common trend. The 'binding' price that they offer is not so binding after all. Although sometimes this discrepancy may be because you fail to properly account for your belongings, more often it is because their estimation is a complete joke. They highlight on their promotional materials that furniture will be disassembled and reassembled at the destination. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Any furniture that did not physically need to be disassembled to be carried to or fit in the truck was shipped as is. Needless to say, this led to a discrepancy in Trinity's Estimate, and the voiding of that 'binding' offer. Then we can talk about the insane additional fees that are applied on top of your 'binding' offer whether that offer is even 'broken'. We were asked by Trinity what floor the pick-up and drop off apartments were on, and whether the movers would have to use stairs as that obviously would be extra. What we were not told by Trinity is that there was an additional $500 charge for the movers to use the elevator. This unsurprisingly was on top of the "binding" price. Funnily enough the moving company told us that Trinity had actually misfiled the paperwork and if they had done it correctly, we would not have had that charge. Meanwhile Trinity told us that they did the best that they could to 'negotiate' that charge with the moving company, but unless we paid them additional money they would stop trying to 'negotiate' on our behalf. Then we get into the Long Carry charge. The long carry charge un-surprisingly is tacked on any time the movers need to roll something more than 75ft. This charge is pretty intuitive, however when we asked Trinity about the charge on multiple occasions, they said that it only applied if the 75 ft was outside of the building. I guess that made sense since this was Minnesota in the winter, however as you could probably guess by this point, that was not what the actual moving company had in mind. We are currently looking at 1.5 times the price in the binding offer which was already almost double their initial estimate... that is ALMOST 3 TIMES THE INITIAL ESTIMATE And that is only if we don't need to get into litigation to have them return our stuff which they are threatening to hold onto unless we accept all the charges unconditionally. We don't even know if any of our stuff will still be in one piece when it gets here yet, as it is currently being held hostage. But based on many of the other reviews here, I can guess that it will not be.

Rodney Taylor Reno, NV

Please do not use this company. They are not an actual moving company. They are a moving brokerage company. What this means is they don't actually do the move. They will charge you a deposit and then out source your move to someone else. I unfortunately went with this company thinking they would do my move. They did not. They also do not follow through on their customer promises. They were supposed to call me three days before my move and review my inventory list. I called three times to discuss this with them, but was told it was to soon to discuss this matter. They also misquoted me the time it would take to get my belongings. I was told it would take three days, it did not. The actual company who did the move took over two weeks to deliver my belongings. The company that did the move arrived at my place and told me it would be an extra $2000 above what I was originally quoted. When this was brought up with this company, they said they would look into it and get back to me. The call never came. I finally received an email from them after I left them a review on line, they finally emailed me and said they would offer me $200 for my compensation. but i had to agree not to post a review and to take down the review I gave them. $200 as compensation does not cover the loss of the money I paid them or for the over charge by the other company. They charge you a deposit to make a phone call to another to do the actual move. Save yourself some money and book with someone else.

Jane Cho Portland, OR

This company is a SCAM!!! Don’t go with them. They talked me out of going with a different moving company saying that they were a scam and that they had bad reviews when in fact, Trinity is the company with the bad reviews. Check their Yelp reviews also! As the other reviews state, all these accusations are true (from my own experience as well): 1. Once the sales rep gets you to sign the contract, you can’t reach them anymore. 2. The quote they give you, written in the contract, is only and estimate (which they don’t tell you prior ). The final quote we agreed on (and I emphasized not having any additional charges as long as I only loaded all the items on the contracted inventory list) was just under $3000 and when the movers showed up they said it was an additional $5000 to take everything, $8000 total! Even the mover said that Trinity didn’t quote me properly and said that the inventory descriptions were all Inaccurate. 3. They go by how much cubic feet all your items will take up, NOT THE ACTUAL INVENTORY LIST. They fail to mention that. 4. The delivery takes longer than local moving companies. 2-3 days versus 8-10 days. 5. They do stuff everything into a truck, with other people’s things. You’re better off hiring a moving company that dedicates one truck to you, so it’s faster, safer, and less likely to get damaged or lost. They charge the most at the initial deposit, of course, and then split up the balance into to payments, which they collect at the time of pick up and the time of delivery. Worst moving company experience ever. If you try to communicate with them after the close of the sale, with anything you might have issues with or with any dissatisfaction, all they will do is continue referring to the fine print on the contract you signed and nothing that was actually discussed of course. I have attached photos of what my inventory list was, as emailed in detail, versus what was actually on the inventory list on the contract. And based on that inventory list described on the contract, the movers flat out told me that they couldn’t take half the things on that list because Trinity low balled the inventory item sized to get me a lower price, just to jack up the price on me when they arrived. They refused to refund me my $1050 deposit and they didn’t end up even loading anything on the truck. The truck was also a day and a few hours later than scheduled. GO THROUGH YELP AND FIND LOCAL STATE TO STATE COMPANIES! Don’t get scammed by any of these advertised companies online. And please check all reviews! **Couple weeks after going back and forth on my refund** Following up on my last review, Trinity's cancellation clearly states that "estimates may be cancelled within 72 hours of placing their reservation" and not only did I cancel within 72 hours, the services they were supposed to provide was never provided. The truck didn't even load anything into their truck. Trinity customer service sent me an email saying that they would refund me 50% of my deposit, but although in their cancellation policy, it doesn't say anything about having to remove honest reviews, look at tis email they sent me, basically threatening not to credit me my rightful (FULL) refund, unless I move my reviews. This company needs to be taken down for SCAMMING so many people. If I don't receive my refund, and if any other customers who left a negative review, based on similar experiences/any money lost, would like to file a lawsuit also, I will gladly get a class lawsuit started.

Boreum Murphy

What little good review they have are definitely from friends/family. Avoid this moving company at all costs, as they ARE A SCAM. Also, their service is terrible. The guy I spoke with literally fought back with me when I called to complain. He had a - you signed the contract, too bad so sad, nothing you can do about it legally - tone. Now, that's a way to keep customers! Take note that this moving company is a third party. They find and hire people to move your stuff for you. The actual movers are just given the job with minimal information. We had Top Notch Movers. 1. Sales rep gets you to sign the contract with verbal half-as**ed information. For example, we were told we will get our stuff within 8-14 days. Based on this information we planned our baby to arrive to our new location a couple of days before 14 days (we were hopeful that the movers wouldn't take 14 days - THEY ACTUALLY TOOK LONGER). When I called to talk about it, the guy said that it's 8-14 days from our availability date NOT FROM PICK-UP DATE. When I complained that we were not told about the availability date portion, the guy simply said that it was in the contract. Who actually reads these... We were going off of what was told us verbally on the phone. 2. We were given an estimated quote of $5000 based on inventory. When the movers came, they charged us double of $10000 because they go by cubic feet of how much space your item, so that it doesn't cost $10000 or just pay up the new amount which is double what was originally estimated. I didn't ask about this portion, but this is probably in their contract too. 3. Movers finally show up several days later than expected - WITH A 18-WHEELER. There goes an additional $1500 for their inconvenience. We have to pay for a shuttle service. SO SORRY WE TOLD YOU THAT A 18-WHEELER WILL NOT FIT OUR NEW PLACE AND YOU STILL SHOW UP WITH ONE AND HAVE TO GET PAID EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET. Guess what? This is also in their contract, but nothing that was verbally told :) SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY take advice of all the bad reviews and STAY CLEAR from this 3rd party moving company. It is more work, but take time to find local movers to and from. Unfortunately, we did not have this luxury because my husband had to move to his new job within 2 weeks (while we were both still working at our old jobs + baby). That being said, we will be moving to a more permanent home within a year, and this sorry excuse of a moving company won't have us back. EVER.

Cameron Curriie Silver Spring, MD

Didn't have great weather on the morning of the move but even though they were a little late they came in and were fast and efficient. All of my stuff was wrapped with extreme care. Dis-assembly and re-assembly of my furniture was done efficiently and with care, not sloppily thrown together.

Averie Brock Spring Hill, FL

These guys just blew my mind! Not only they were the most professional managers I have dealt with, I was extremely impressed by Mike and his team for being so efficient, punctual, and over-the-moon courteous. We were very pleased with their service and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Jason Mchugh Redford, MI

The day you are shifting is the hectic ones you need someone who can help you with move. My brother recommended me these movers company and I am happy with their timely service. It was a professional and a great work. I recommend the movers to all.

Randy Williams Chandler, AZ

I am grateful for their help and would highly recommend these guys to anyone who wants the job done right! I am going to be a repeat customer and am going to ask specifically for them to come out again. They really went above and beyond to help! Thanks, guys for all your hard work. Thumbs up for the great move ahead. Highly recommended.

Duane Marler Estacada, OR

I found these guys on Google and after cost comparing over 7 other moving companies, they offered by far the best price. They responded to my inquiry about getting a quote via email very quickly and were very clear about how they charge. They booked my move and make sure to provide me with all the comfort. Highly recommended.

Kerry Lincoln Queens, NY

They did a great job; they were very timely, professional and friendly. There were never any issues, slow-downs, not even the slightest comment about the snow. Thank you guys for your amazing help. I really recommend this company for your next moving.

Matthew Hopper Queens, NY

They did a very good job, and it was done within a very short time. They were extremely professional, polite, and helpful! The packing, loading, offloading and arrangement of everything was perfectly carried out with great care nothing was damaged. I recommend this relocation company.

Christopher Spear Wichita Falls, TX

I cannot say enough good things I have encountered while working with these movers. The team of 3 movers came to my place to move my stuff which was already packed by me. The took around 30 minutes to load the truck and around 45 minutes to unload the truck. everything was settled at my new place without any damage or any other issue.

Brandon Readenour Canton, OH

These guys were super professional and on time and started working without wasting time. The manager and his crew were extremely professional and got the job done quickly. I will definitely be using this company again in the future. I'm super happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone in need.

Jason Williams Riverview, FL

Amazing service from these guys! My friends referred us these movers and our experience was wonderful. They sent 3 men who showed up on time, worked very hard, efficient and took great care to make sure nothing was broken or damaged. I loved their service will recommend it to my friends and family.

Steve Shaw Omaha, NE

All I can say is that I'm truly impressed by the quality of service this great moving company did. A great job. They packed everything so carefully. All my belongings arrived in great condition. This company does what it is supposed to. They follow your instructions too. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Marida Wadsworth Lebanon, NJ

The team really did a fantastic job with my relocation. The price was spot on and the movers were on time and they got everything packed up and moved quickly and efficiently. I can’t tell you how great they really are until you find out for yourself.

Ruby Martínez Richmond, VA

This move was so easy and there was very little for us to do because they made sure all of our stuff was handled with care and taken care of from the very beginning to the very end. I highly recommend using Trinity movers for all your moving needs.

Brittany Josephine Falling Waters, WV

I felt comfortable with the moving team from the beginning so we decided to make our reservation after our house went in escrow. At the pickup which i will say did occur 2 hours later than had been communicated the men were uniformed, professional and worked with the speed of seasoned pros.

Shawn Cole Roanoke, AL

The moving guys were extremely fast, polite and guarded. They wrapped our all goods, belongings and furniture as if they were their own. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so impressed at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation.

Kody Edwards Homestead, PA

They packed our stuff efficiently and moved everything from third floor to their truck and relocated to our new apartment without any hesitation. The movers arrived early, packed and wrapped everything quickly and left within a very short time with all my things in my new house.

Tanny Bradley Starbuck, MN

Not only did they offer a better quote than other movers I called but they also went out of their way to adjust everything in the schedule according to my needs. The movers made the process painless. I've referred them to friends and have only heard glowing experiences. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Russell Pritchard Chandler, AZ

The movers were incredibly thorough and sent the occasional text and email followups pre-move to make sure all was taken care of. On the day of the move, the three guys in the crew were great as well. They were very quick, organized, great personalities, and got the job done for a better price than we found anywhere else.

Matthew Prestwood Boston, MA

They made sure we were all settled before they headed out and I felt like we were in such good hands the whole day. Not a scratch on anything. They were just a bunch of really nice guys who love helping people move. Their quote was cheaper than any other I received.

Travis McMahan Kent, OH

The service was awesome. The booking started out with me adding in the number of specific items that I had in order to get a quote. That was pretty helpful. The movers arrived on time and managed to finish the move on giving time. I recommend the movers to all.

Jeremy Chandler Omaha, NE

Everything was delivered unharmed by the professional team of these movers, which was a big concern for me. The move went exactly as they had specified it would, and I am very grateful to Trinity movers for hiring such a professional crew of guys to handle our furniture.

Coulier Jonez Canton, MI

Getting a quote from them was easy as well. I just gave them a list of everything I had and they gave me a quote. Their people were very nice, they came, picked everything up, wrapped everything and made sure everything was nice and safe. So I decided to stick with them.

James Bingham Lake Orion, MI

Relocating is stressful enough and the team made it possible to not have to worry about how my stuff was going to get to my new location. They worked with me through some issues out of my hands and took care of all my stuff, making sure all furniture was properly wrapped for my long distance move.

William Smith Brownsville, TN

Communication was always very clear and responses were prompt. The company has been very reasonable to work with to come to resolution. Very professional, very clear communication. Very thorough, conscientious and courteous I definitely recommend hiring these guys for your next move.

Jeanne Prejean Schaumburg, IL

Thanks to Sales representative for taking exceptional care of me and my things throughout the entire process of this move. It was very stressful for me but Trinity movers came when they said they would, sent a competent team, and packed everything that was for storage. I would most definitely recommend movers!

John Crandall Fishers, IN

We got the biggest container they have and for our move and it was very good and just the size that we needed. All the people at Trinity Relocation that helped us, the driver that delivered the container, and the driver that picked it up were so nice. The delivery was arranged so quickly after talking to representative. Overall a great experience.

Angela Dennison Sanford, ME

This was the perfect way for me to store my things and I couldn't be happier with the service. The Trinity movers are the best movers in the town. Thaw whole team of movers was professional and did a great job moving my things carefully and quickly. The quote price was great as well as their service.

Allison Adams Lake Zurich, IL

I would without a doubt recommend this moving company to anyone seeking storage and moving. This is way more convenient and very competitive price-wise compared to any other companies in my area. I am happy to see all my things in intact shape and packed with great care. Thumbs up for the great team.

Sarah Evans Bellevue, WA

This is the third time we have moved with Trinity Relocation movers and will only use them in the future too. They are the best from start to finish and could not make it easier for the person moving or the parents of the person moving. What I like the most is their team communication and how professionally the team does things.

Alicia Renney Salt Lake City, UT

I'm happy with the outstanding service provided by Trinity Relocation Group and their team. They were very helpful and patient and stayed engaged and involved throughout the movie. They are just the best movers. Looking forward to using their services again to help me move in the future.

Denise Navarrete Upton, MA

I am truly a frequent user of this mover company. They always offer me the best services. For all my belongings, I trust them. They update me with all the information. Try this and you will not regret it if you are searching for a reliable mover operation.

Angela Adams Minnetonka, MN

They care about things as if they are theirs, what I loved about them was they are so caring and professional in their work. They work with all their efforts and try their best to make their customers fully satisfied with their services. I would like to recommend them to everyone looking for a moving company.

Stephen Jones Tampa, FL

I just moved to my new place and I moved my piece of furniture through this company. Because of their good service and how they treated my belongings. These people are so amazing you all need to at least try them once so you can avail the best service by the best company and team thanks team for making my trip successful.

Christie Sanchez Saint Paul, MN

I really appreciate the professionalism, care and attention to detail shown Mike and the moving crew in arranging and carrying out my move to storage without a hitch. They didn’t damage anything in move, and there were no hidden fees.

Taylor Hamrick California, MD

Matt was very helpful and always responded to my questions promptly either by email and/or telephone. From start to finish they kept the headaches to an absolute minimum, which was their main promise on our initial call. I can't thank them enough. It was a joy from the first contact until the last day they left at the end of their job!

Clint Williford Clarksville, MD

I just sit their and watch these guys working. I don’t have to move a single item they did everything by themselves. Really great service by these guys. They have some amazing professional workers who know their work to fullest.

Jerry Holland Kirksville, MO

This is the second time that we’ve moved with Trinity Relocation Group. We originally chose them over another moving company on long island because the salesperson seemed was knowledgeable and confident in their services. Our stuff arrived to our new home damage free and with no stress at all. Thanks, you guys were great.

Tammy Elfort Seaford, DE

Trinity Relocation Group did an incredible job helping me move into my house. Very friendly and professional. They went above and beyond with the move and were able to finish the move under the initial estimate. My furniture was too loaded and expensive yet close to my heart. But they managed well and everything went perfectly well.

David Bussotti Ardmore, OK

Between Tom organizing over the phone and John, Tony and Lloyd with the move, these guys were so professional, timely and efficient. I was truly impressed with how they wrapped all my furniture in blankets or plastic to ensure a safe move. I will definitely be using Trinity Relocation Group for my next move and recommending them to my friends in the area!

Richard Lowe Ruskin, FL

Veterans and military avoid this company. In fact everyone avoid them. They are not even a moving company and claim the bad reviews are people lying about them. Not even accredit with the BBB. I have never had someone be so rude to me when I was confused about something. They will take your money, hire some random company. And add upcharges to your estimate. Again they are not Veteran friendly at all. I fought in Iraq and is a disabled veterans with a new born and I only got half of my deposit back. This is the new American way, dirty companies.

William Andrews Jamestown, SC

William A, Jamestown SC #B5119590 10/22/2021 Contacted Trinity moving and storage as one of many companies to move us from South Carolina to the Orlando area in Florida. Dylan B was the sales agent and offered me a great price after my veterans discount. The total estimate was $5,260.84. After send my deposit of $1821.33 the total cost would have been $3,439.51. I called to reduce the items needed to be shipped (Washer, Dryer, two work benches, metal cabinet, 2 ladders, metal shelving, garden tools, shop vac and 2 weed eaters.) The list was updated by Bruce R the senior estimator but the price did not change. I called again to find out how much I would need at pick up and was told $1,761.72. This would bring the total estimate to $1,677.79. When the Truck arrived (not Trinity but a company called Star USA Moving LCC I was handed a bill for $3,100. Driver said half now and half when delivered. That would have me pay at delivery another $3,100. That would bring the total price to $8,021.33. I tried calling and emailing Trinity to get an explanation but as of this review Ive heard nothing from them. I tried leaving a message after hours but the voice mailbox was full. Totally disappointed in this companies customer service and mis quote. I expected to pay a little over the estimate but not $2760.49 over the estimate. I would not recommend this company to anyone and I hope you read this before you choose them. I wish I had researched this company better than I did.

David Britton Clifton Park, NY

The movers were extremely professional and efficient. Movers arrived on time. Total move took less time than i anticipated, and they made certain to ask me where i wanted things moved rather than just unloading and leaving. I will definitely use these movers services for my next move.