Move On Moving

verified
Move On Moving Logo

Move On Moving

verified
The company provides packing, crating, and storage services

Move On Moving guides customers through the whole moving process from start to finish. Move On Moving has dedicated Moving Coordinators available to help with any questions related to your move. The company does long-distance moves commercial moves and also provides packing services, storage, and crating services.

James
April 4th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE!! If only I could leave negative stars. Appalling from Start to Finish! To kick things off collection was around 8 hours late, not a big deal and I was patient. However on arrival the tuck was full, so they could not collect our belongings. Why come at all? Anyway they went away to offload some items on the truck and make space for our possessions and came back around 2 hours later. Clearly Vince and Tommy (Collection team) were having a bad day, not my fault, I might add. However the rushed collection, lack of protection or disassembly to anything we packed, poor completion of the forms and ultimately verbal abuse I received in my own home from Vince was a disgrace. After they left I felt very uneasy about the safety of my things. About 30minutes later Vince called to apologise for his verbal abuse and cursing, however I still felt extremely uneasy about the situation. On the 30th January, Move On Moving arrived at our apartment address in San Diego California to collect our possession for the move to Austin Texas. It got off to a bad start. The truck arrived around 8 hours late, with a full load and advised they do not have space, so need to figure out what to do. Eventually they drove away and dropped a portion of their existing load off and came back 2 hours later. Clearly the two men, Vince and Tommy had, had a long day and were in a rush to finish the job regardless of the quality. They loaded our possessions, with no protection with the exception of some plastic pallet wrap which I assumed was temporary. At the end of the load when we were checking the paperwork I pointed out some missing items that were loaded, but not logged. Vince did not take kindly to this and started cursing at me and at the situation. He stormed off shouting ‘he doesn’t have time for this! another curse word! We then went back to my apartment to finalise the paperwork, which I was not happy about but felt I had no choice. As soon as they left I was deeply concerned for our possessions. 1, I was not confident everything had been logged properly, 2, I had no confidence in them being well taken care of and protected. Almost one month later, we were ready to receive delivery on Friday 22nd February, however the truck did not arrive until Friday 1st March, I was sleeping on a floor for a week, partly because the truck broke down. Although perhaps out of their control, still not something I expect to have to deal with. When the truck finally arrived, it was only one guy. George. He refused to carry the items up the stairs 1 floor up, 20 steps, because the paperwork only permitted 12. I refused to pay the additional $50.00 as I felt this was unfair. So he said he would leave the items at the bottom, leaving myself to carry them up the stairs. As soon as the first item came of the truck I was shocked. There was no protection and significant damage. I hope this was one item, but it kept getting worse, everything single items was un-protected and damaged. Even all the boxes were completely ruined as if they had been thrown into a dumpster and kicked around for the past month. At this time I was devastated. Moving state is hard and stressful enough without this happening. As a strong adult male, I just felt in disarray, not knowing what to do. I just felt like crying! Was the truck was fully unloaded, and we assessed the extent of all the damage, we really 3 items were completely destroyed. Our LCD TV screen was smashed, our designer floor lamp completely broken, and also one of the chairs. I called Move On Moving and they apologised a just sent an email for CSI claim. Following the Trucks departure, I then spent my Friday night evening fully assessing the damage, photographing and cataloguing. On Monday the 4th, I spent a further 3 hours calling CSI claims, and formally logging the claim uploading all the photos, finding links and prices for our items and so on. To summarise, this has been one of the worst experiences of my life. The service provided really has been an absolute disgrace and I am unsure how this company remains in business.. Either we have been extremely unlucky, or a victim of Vince’s wrath and poor service at the front end. Who knows, all I know is currently we are left with a $193 settlement offer when there are $1000s of damages and hours of time and stress. If you value your possessions, time and health, avoid this company like the plague!

Pierre Pastorysky
January 22nd, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

I was really happy with the top notch service that Move On Moving provided us. We moved from Las Vegas to New York and they made the whole process really easy. Pickup was on time, they were quick, friendly, and easy to work with. Thanks Move On Moving, we really appreciate the great job

Caitlin
January 22nd, 2019 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

I was full of stress from moving and it was really getting to me. The girl on the phone was really great to talk to. I was quite satisfied after booking with them because they took the time to wrap my things properly making sure it was done right and loaded their truck. At that point when I was ready to have the delivery to the new house, I had given them a call and told them my availability to see if it could also work with their schedule. Once I set that up, they gave me a timeframe for them to arrive with my belongings. At the time of delivery, the stuff was good and the took the time to unload without damaging my stuff. I hope I don't have to move again but, if I do, I will definitely be calling move on moving again.

Anna Brown
January 2nd, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

This is the second time that I have used move on moving for relocating to a new home. I just can't seem to decide where I want to live. Both times that I have used them, I have been so satisfied with the service that if I decide to move again, I definitely am going to use them. I had used them when I moved to California for school and then I used them when I moved back home from school. My stuff arrived on time and I had no issues at all. I am leaving this review because I really wanted to say thank you for the services!

Frank Scanlon
December 21st, 2018 Riverton, UT DETAILS

We had an excellent experience with these movers. They were so professional and quick. We were lucky to get such a great crew. Our items arrived at our new house pretty fast too. Amazing job guys, I will be sure to tell my family if they ever move by us.

Carl Snyder
December 20th, 2018 Winter Park, FL DETAILS

Your movers were very courteous and accommodating. The job was done flawlessly. Move On moving met my short notice and surpassed my expectations. Your guys were wonderful.

Natalie Volen
December 10th, 2018 Glen Oaks, NY DETAILS

The movers were a group of some great guys. They took real good care of our stuff when loading into the truck. We got a really good price and delivery was 7 days as promised. Thanks guys, great job!

Nicolas Bethell
December 10th, 2018 Long Island City, NY DETAILS

Super great service from move on moving. The guys here are true professionals. They came with 3 guys and got right to work wrapping and loading our furniture into the truck. We got delivery in New York a few days later. Very happy with these guys. Thank you so much!

Aubrey Keenor
November 30th, 2018 Newark, CA DETAILS

We had a great experience with move on moving for our move last week. We moved from Las Vegas back to California because my mother fell ill and we had to be close to her. The movers arrived and were very courteous. The foreman henry explained everything to us very well about the paperwork and how the payment worked. We received our shipment the next day and the movers unloaded everything pretty quickly. Very happy with move on moving they did a great job at a good price.

Barbara Colbert
November 21st, 2018 Lake Zurich, IL DETAILS

These movers did a great job for our move from Phoenix to Chicago. They worked quickly once they arrived. They were very friendly and gave us a good price. They delivered our stuff to Chicago a few days later. The unloaded pretty fast and had us all set up before lunchtime. Great Job A+ for move on moving

Julius Boocock
November 16th, 2018 Irving, TX DETAILS

Move On Moving did a wonderful job for our move to Dallas a week ago. The whole process was pretty easy, we pretty much booked the entire move online through their website. A sales rep gave us a call afterwards to confirm everything with us. The movers came on time and worked very hard to pack and wrap our things. Delivery was good, we received our items in about 4 days. Everything was unloaded without any damages and moved where I wanted it in the house. 5 stars for move on moving