Move On Moving

verified
Move On Moving Logo

Move On Moving

verified
The company provides packing, crating, and storage services

Move On Moving guides customers through the whole moving process from start to finish. Move On Moving has dedicated Moving Coordinators available to help with any questions related to your move. The company does long-distance moves commercial moves and also provides packing services, storage, and crating services.

Pierre Pastorysky
January 22nd, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

I was really happy with the top notch service that Move On Moving provided us. We moved from Las Vegas to New York and they made the whole process really easy. Pickup was on time, they were quick, friendly, and easy to work with. Thanks Move On Moving, we really appreciate the great job

Caitlin
January 22nd, 2019 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

I was full of stress from moving and it was really getting to me. The girl on the phone was really great to talk to. I was quite satisfied after booking with them because they took the time to wrap my things properly making sure it was done right and loaded their truck. At that point when I was ready to have the delivery to the new house, I had given them a call and told them my availability to see if it could also work with their schedule. Once I set that up, they gave me a timeframe for them to arrive with my belongings. At the time of delivery, the stuff was good and the took the time to unload without damaging my stuff. I hope I don't have to move again but, if I do, I will definitely be calling move on moving again.

Anna Brown
January 2nd, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

This is the second time that I have used move on moving for relocating to a new home. I just can't seem to decide where I want to live. Both times that I have used them, I have been so satisfied with the service that if I decide to move again, I definitely am going to use them. I had used them when I moved to California for school and then I used them when I moved back home from school. My stuff arrived on time and I had no issues at all. I am leaving this review because I really wanted to say thank you for the services!

Frank Scanlon
December 21st, 2018 Riverton, UT DETAILS

We had an excellent experience with these movers. They were so professional and quick. We were lucky to get such a great crew. Our items arrived at our new house pretty fast too. Amazing job guys, I will be sure to tell my family if they ever move by us.

Carl Snyder
December 20th, 2018 Winter Park, FL DETAILS

Your movers were very courteous and accommodating. The job was done flawlessly. Move On moving met my short notice and surpassed my expectations. Your guys were wonderful.

Nicolas Bethell
December 10th, 2018 Long Island City, NY DETAILS

Super great service from move on moving. The guys here are true professionals. They came with 3 guys and got right to work wrapping and loading our furniture into the truck. We got delivery in New York a few days later. Very happy with these guys. Thank you so much!

Natalie Volen
December 10th, 2018 Glen Oaks, NY DETAILS

The movers were a group of some great guys. They took real good care of our stuff when loading into the truck. We got a really good price and delivery was 7 days as promised. Thanks guys, great job!

Aubrey Keenor
November 30th, 2018 Newark, CA DETAILS

We had a great experience with move on moving for our move last week. We moved from Las Vegas back to California because my mother fell ill and we had to be close to her. The movers arrived and were very courteous. The foreman henry explained everything to us very well about the paperwork and how the payment worked. We received our shipment the next day and the movers unloaded everything pretty quickly. Very happy with move on moving they did a great job at a good price.

Barbara Colbert
November 21st, 2018 Lake Zurich, IL DETAILS

These movers did a great job for our move from Phoenix to Chicago. They worked quickly once they arrived. They were very friendly and gave us a good price. They delivered our stuff to Chicago a few days later. The unloaded pretty fast and had us all set up before lunchtime. Great Job A+ for move on moving

Julius Boocock
November 16th, 2018 Irving, TX DETAILS

Move On Moving did a wonderful job for our move to Dallas a week ago. The whole process was pretty easy, we pretty much booked the entire move online through their website. A sales rep gave us a call afterwards to confirm everything with us. The movers came on time and worked very hard to pack and wrap our things. Delivery was good, we received our items in about 4 days. Everything was unloaded without any damages and moved where I wanted it in the house. 5 stars for move on moving