Dedicated Van Lines opened its doors in 1992 with the hope of providing the highest quality packing and moving services in the moving industry. It provides a number of moving services including long distance, local, commercial, and cross-country moving as well as storage, crating, and packing services. With a number of other competitor companies, Dedicated Van Lines works to stand out by providing unmatched customer service in addition to consistently well-reviewed moving and relocation services.

The Good

• 24/7 Services
  • Long Distance Moving
  • Local Moving Services
  • Commercial Moving
  • Cross-Country Moving
  • Storage Services
  • One Way Travel Charge
  • Dedicated Van Lines Reviews
  • Free Online Quote

24/7 Services

No matter what time of day, if you need a moving service, Dedicated Van Lines has representatives ready to help you set up your move. Services are available across the United States and Virgin Islands.

Long Distance Moving

For individuals who are moving across the country or to a different state, Dedicated Van Lines' long-distance moving services is prepared to help you plan your move from start to finish. There are a number of extra steps that need to be taken with long distance moves including extra paperwork, transferring utilities, finding schools, doctors, and planning the move.

Dedicated Van Lines strives to provide excellent customer service while helping individuals, couples, and families take care of all of the necessary arrangements before, during, and after making their move. In addition to moving your household goods and personal belongings, Dedicated Van Lines also can help relocate your motorcycle, jet skis, boat, or other large items with professional precision.

Local Moving Services

Local moving services with Dedicated Van Lines includes any moving services within the same state. For local moves, Dedicated Van Lines does provide a minimun service time of 6 hours (half day). This includes a minimum of 5 hours of labor and 1 hour of travel time. In order to maintain customer satisfaction, all quotes for local moving services overestimated by relocation coordinators to avoid suprise charges. This quote acts as a cap for the charge of the moving service.

A unique offering provided by Dedicated Van Lines is the flat rate local full pack pricing. This service includes all packing materials and crating materials such as: boxes, bubble wrap, stretch wrap, tv bosex, mirror boxes, picture boxes, wardrobe boxes, lamp boxes, and brace bars. Flat rate pricing is $100 per hour.

Commercial Moving

Commercial relocation requires a lot of planning and experience. Dedicated Van Lines has comprehensive business moving services ranging from internal office transfers to the relocation of hundreds of employees and office furniture and equipment across town. For these types of relocation services, professionally trained staff take care of the packing, relocating, and unpacking professional offices, retail stores, medical offices, and educational facilities.

Cross-Country Moving

One unique option Dedicated Van Lines offers is cross-country moving. Not all full-service moving service providers are fully licensed and bonded to provide this cross-country service. Dedicated Van Lines will pack your things into boxes, protect your fragile household goods and belongings, load the moving truck, relocate your things, unload your belongings, and help with the unpacking process if needed.

Storage Services

In order to provide storage options to every type of customer, Dedicated Van Lines offers cost-effective and climate-controlled monthly storage for personal and commercial valuables. To sweeten the deal, there are no limits to the storage options. All items are stored in wooden vaults protected by an anti-theft security alarm system with private access only available to company personnel. Storage service fees are paid monthly and can be simply cancelled to stop future charges.

Dedicated Van Lines Reviews

Customer reviews for Dedicated Van Lines have been very positive. A recent customer said, "This is one of the best moving companies I've ever used. Not only was the price fantastic but the service also was unbelievable. I used them to move my two kids to college and would recommend them!" If you are concerned about whether or not this company is the right service provider for you, take a look at these recent company reviews.

Free Online Quote

One advantage in using Dedicated Van Lines' services is the free online quote available online.

The Bad

• Packing Services
  • Access to Information

Packing Services

When researching the packing services provided by Dedicated Van Lines online, the only information you will find is tucked into the brief summaries of the long distance, local, commercial, and cross country moving services. There is not a separate page or section of the website that discusses what its packing services include. If you reach out to get a quote, ask the representative what packing services the company provides.

The bulk of information about packing services is found in the local moving services description on the webpage.

Access to Information

Unfortunately, very little information is available for each of the services provided. Information about local moving services can only be found by clicking on the image on the front page or the link at the footer of the page. Other minor inconsistencies exist making finding some information difficult for users. If you are looking for more information, you will need to contact a customer service representative. We hope that Dedicated Van Lines will provide more information online in the future to help customers know more about what services are provided.

The Bottom Line

For those looking for a moving service provider, we recommend looking into Dedicated Van Lines' services. With options for long distance, cross country, and corporate relocation, there is usually a service for everyone. If you are needing to store some of your household goods or personal belongings for a period of time, its storage services should prove useful as well. With very few negative reviews, we feel that this company will provide quality service with a team of highly trained professional movers.

Call our recommended rep over at Dedicated Van Lines below.

4.8

Andrew Zachary Reiner

September 29th, 2020 Napa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had to contact the police in NY and New Jersey, to force them to return our possessions. Ryan G previously hung up on me, when I refused to remove my negative review of his "company". We had to pay ANOTHER $3000 to get our possessions back. He never returned the $1675 "fee" that he owed us, after the move was cancelled [wildfires].

Andrew Reiner

August 27th, 2020 Attica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We cannot get our possessions back from these guys. They sub-contracted our move to another company,without our knowledge. We paid them nearly $2000.00 in both fees and tips,before we had to cancel our move due to California wildfires.(we were moving there from N.Y.). Also they nearly doubled the fee from $5580.00 to $9438.24.They have not responded to our e-mails or texts in several days. If I could them a 0 rating, I would. Andrew Reiner

Aug 27, 2020

It is very sad to us as a reputable company operating over 29 years to see that clients can just post anything they want online. This review is completel false and doesnt even clsoely reflect the actual situation, which I will outline. The client, Mr Reiner, was picked up on 8/22. That is 2 days before this was written. To move from NY to NAPA California. The 22nd was a SATURDAY. We were contacted MONDAY MORNING 9am by the client that he wants us to immediately bring his items back due to the house in Napa burning down due to the California fires. We explained to the client SEVERAL times that the items are in our warehouse in New York and will be delivered within the next week. It is the last week of peak season, we are completely committed with our trucks doing pickups we did not have a full empty truck to send out for a delivery with last minute notice. To say that you "cant get your possessions back" is not only MISLEADING, its also dishonest. You paid tips of $300 to the 3 men who picked up along with the note of "what an absolutely phenominal job they did, which is why you said you tipped them $100 each"... Just because you had an emergency that created you to cancel the move after we picked you up, doesnt mean we did anything wrong here. Also, the price we quoted you was based on the list of items Mr Reiner gave to the representative at time of booking. It totalled 139 items. Your actual job had over 400 items moved. Please stay off the internet if you arent going to be sharing the whole story with clients. It isnt ethical or moral to try and make a reputable, family owned company seem like a scam just because you had a last minute change and we can not do the delivery as fast as you want.

Michael Pry

April 17th, 2020 Greenville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Choosing Dedicated Van Lines was the best decision I made for a quick multi-state job relocation move. Their representative, Ryan G, was extremely professional, thorough, and responsive to the various changes and updates required for my move. The moving crew was also very professional and responsive on both the pickup and delivery arriving at their scheduled times. Although I had packed most items , they took care to make sure all contents were inventoried and that all furniture was wrapped and protected for shipment. I would highly recommend this company for your next move!

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks for your kind words Mr Pry, Glad we were able to make this a successful move for you.

Michael Cordero

March 26th, 2020 Karachi, SD

I would highly recommend Dedicated Van Lines for your next move!!! They moved my daughter to Los Angeles and it went very smoothly. They were very careful with all Items and took great all of my belongings etc. They showed up on time, worked efficiently, and were pleasant to deal with.

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks Mr Cordeo. We strive to do our best for all clients! Glad we succeeded with you

Alan Ortman

December 21st, 2019 Lockport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

move from NY to Kentucky First of all I believe they are a broker they did not have any trucks with their name on them a company named Trans World van lines did the move. I provided an extensive list to the dedicated van lines agent which encompassed every item along with dimensions. He chose not to use it and used his moving program assuring us it would fit on the 28 foot truck. It did not, there were 300 cubic feet that would not fit had he used the detailed list provided this most likely wouldn’t have happened. I had to pay for another truck because of his miscalculation even though we went off his list it didn’t fit. I was also promised the entire load would be delivered in 2 days on one truck it was not. 8 days later we received the rest of it; one of the major reasons I hired them was to have a dedicated truck with all our things there in 2 days-didn’t happen. So the 9200 move cost me 10690. They did not estimate properly charged me more than my quote and did not deliver on time. It was very stressful I would not use them again and I do not recommend them

Jan 01, 2020

Mr Ortman, I was very saddened after our many conversations the MULTIPLE days during your pickups and your full professional packing services we provdied. Here are some key points I want to clerify on your review You received a 3800 cubic foot Full professional packing move with 2 full trucks (one sent direct second shortly after) for only $1600 more then our quote which was for 2116 cubic feet.Meaning you paid $1500 for 1700 Cubic feet full pack and load (1700 cubic feet is the same size as a full Penske truck to give you a visual). Instead of saying we are a bad company because of the second truck costing you extra, why not look at the fact that we only charged our expenses for it, NOT the volume like you claim. We provided same truck direct delivery on the first 2200 cubic feet as promised and STILL accommodated your extra truck, speedy delivery and full professional packing for only $1700 more. Also, the only damage to the 2 full trucks that has been claimed by you is the knob on a dryer was broken. We moved over 300 items for you and only had a claim on one, yet we failed to mention that. I hope through now reading my response you can see that we are a good company, we do our best to handle the last minute issues with our client in mind. We had every right as a mover to charge you for the extra cubic feet at the same rate you were charged (as the contract you signed said) but we didnt. If so, your extra truck would have costed $8200, not $1700. Dedicated Van Lines agents complete all of our work. It is our company who handles the move with you, the client from start (you booked with Ryan) to finish, (Ryan was the one who had the discount applied). Please refrain from misinformation due to it potentially confusing future clients.

Mariah Lewis

November 14th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Despite having an unbeatable price, customer service was A+. My belongings were professionally packed and delivered halfway across the country. Moving is stressful enough and finding the perfect help to achieve the move is just as complicated, but you are in good hands if you decide to go with them. They will take such good care of you from beginning to end. All furniture arrived to my new home intact no scratches, nothing broken just perfect.

Thank you so much Much Ms Lewis! glad we were able to help

josh Ulysse

November 13th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys are great! I have moved several times, and I cant remember the last time I had a breeze with moving! The movers were so professional and polite, and they really took care of everything for me. I was recommended to this company by a friend, and i couldn't be happier! I thank you for your awesomeness and literally taking the load off my family!

Nov 14, 2019

Thank you Josh Glad we could take the stress out of moving for you.

Kelly ORourke

November 13th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dedicated Van Lines are great. This was my second long distance move and because of them, by far the easiest and most stress free move I have ever made. They carefully packed all of my items onto their truck, brought everything (in my house) from my old home to my new home without any headaches, without hassle and most important without damaged furniture. I highly recommend Dedicated Van Lines to everyone.

Thanks Kelly!

Andrea

November 4th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was referred to me by a friend who have used it before. I am so thankful that I chose to follow through with using them, this was a last minute move for me and I could not get anyone to help me. So I decided to give them a call, I was not disappointed. They worked fast and got me moved in a timely manner. I recommend this moving company to everyone!

Nov 04, 2019

Thank you so much Andrea, Glad we were able to help

Judah

October 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I applied for a job and got called unexpectedly to begin immediately however, I lived in another county in Florida. Therefore I needed to find a fast, reliable and dependable moving company to serve all my needs especially TIME. After doing some research I came across this company. I realized they provided packing as a service which was one of requirements because I was pressed for time. I was able to get an online quote for the ‘Flat Rate Local Full Pack’ and it matched what I actually paid, no hidden or surprise fees. The workers carefully boxed and wrapped my belongings and was very pleasant, patient, helpful (more than required) and also professional. My possessions arrived unaffected, undamaged and within the time I needed. This company is highly effective and reputable and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality services and affordable pricing.

Nov 01, 2019

Thank you so much Judah! Glad we were able to make this move a success for you. -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Parris Decia

October 31st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dedicated Van Lines turned out to be a great choice for my family. We literally spent 3 weeks doing research for our move from Virginia to LA. The number 1 reason we picked Dedicated Van Lines is because of their reviews and the fact that they could provide us with all of the services we needed. This was for a 4 bedroom home, 2 cars and a motorcycle. Since this was a fairly large move I wanted to make sure we picked someone good that was not going to rip us off or damage our goods. With that said we're reasonable people and understand that damage can occur when moving. We received our things about 3 weeks later and everything was in the condition we left it which is something we were really worried about. They place our stuff where it needed to go and we ended up with no damaged items. I've never worked with a moving company before, but I would use Dedicated Van Lines again if I had to move. I wanted to tale my time to leave this review because most people only leave negative feedback. I give them 5 stars over and over.

Nov 01, 2019

Ms Decia, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your move to LA glad we could help! -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Stephen Byrum

October 30th, 2019 Miami, FL

I've always had bad experiences with moving company's. Either something goes missing or something breaks. But I've got nothing but good with these guys. They were prompt, careful and professional with every aspect. Couldn't have asked for a better job. Definitely a repeat customer.

Thank you Mr Bryum! Glad we could help! -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Jim Swan

October 30th, 2019 Damariscotta, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've moved more times than I care to recall but the services of Dedicated Van Lines make all the difference. From packing and storing (when my new home wasn't ready as planned) to the ease of their cross-country service; you should check them out. Their professional online quotation kicked things off and their follow-up and attention to detail made all the difference.

Jim! Thank you for the review -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Larry and Cheri Stoddard

October 30th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great attitude...great people...and open communication! Dedicated Van Lines is Five Star Service! My wife and I were super pleased. They moved our single family house quickly and efficiently. They packed everything up in an organized fashion and went above and beyond to make our move as easy as it could be. They did everything we asked them too with no hesitation and with a great positive attitude . We would absolutely recommend Dedicated Van Lines to anyone who is need of moving services. They provided a one of a kind experience and a level of integrity that is hard to find today!

Nov 01, 2019

Thank you Larry and Cheri! Glad we made your move to your new home a success -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Milly Berman

October 29th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dedicated Van Lines made me feel secure from start to finish. I tried two other moving companies before DVL and never spoke to a live person once! However you guys picked up immediately, answered my questions thoughtfully and professionally and walked me through the process step-by-step. I even called back a few hours later to change my mind about a few items and they read back my notes perfectly. I will refer you to all my friends and family! Thanks for making me feel comfortable during a stressful time. My valuables are important to me and they arrived without a scratch.

Nov 01, 2019

Thank you so much Milly! Glad we were able to make this move a succsess for you -Sincerely The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Sarah

October 25th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Highly recommended! Affordable and professional!

Oct 28, 2019

Thanks Sarah! Glad we were able to do a great job for you!

Ross Konz

October 24th, 2019 Maple Grove, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been going through a tough move and needed help with the transition when a friend recommended Dedicated Van Lines. I was pleasantly surprised with their customer service. They did a great job assisting my needs and helping me. Now I know exactly who I'll be going to the next time that I'm looking for moving help. I highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

Oct 28, 2019

Mr Konz, Glad we were able to make this move a success for you. If you need anything at all in the future please let us know

Lorraine Ryan

October 22nd, 2019 Bowie, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moving is hard either with all your households you have to move next door. Because you do all of these at old age. Otherwise, you hire professionals. So there are many service providers to move around, but Dedicated Van Lines is qualified they helped me in shifting and they were cooperative.

Luella Davis

October 22nd, 2019 Albany, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I booked Dedicated Van Line's service that was agreed to push my cupboards at 10 a.m. and sharp at 10 a.m. they were there strongly. They carefully moved the cupboards, as if they were their own. I enjoyed the service. These guys did a fantastic job.

Thank you Ms Davis.

Vincent Carter

October 21st, 2019 Monroe, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in the hunt for a trustworthy company that wasn't out to take advantage of me wanting to move ASAP due to job change. Luckily, I came across Dedicated Van Lines! Their customer service is great and did a thorough job investigating my needs and making recommendations. They didn't come off as money hungry and took into account my budget and time constraints. Highly recommend this company and will use them again going forward.

Oct 21, 2019

Vince, Thanks for the great review, Glad we were able to make this move a great one! -Dedicated Van Lines Team

Irma Trejo

October 18th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to move out of state due to a family health emergency. I was in a hurry, so I googled a few places and saw that this one had some decent reviews. I was still a little hesitant though, because I had never heard of them before. But, Based on those reviews I decided to hire them. They did a better job than I was expecting. They really exceeded my expectations. Usually you can't trust everyone on the internet, but this company you can. The price was a little high, but they amount of work they did was worth the price.

Oct 21, 2019

Ms Trejo, We are all about Dedicating ourselves to exceeding expectations of our clients. Thank you for the chance to exceed yours. -The DVL Team

Toniann

October 18th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dedicated van lines was very effective. I needed to move from Florida to New York an they helped me relocate with no problems. They made sure all my china was bundled properly, they packed my stuff, an it was there by the time I needed it to be there. I definitely recommend using dedicated van lines.

Oct 21, 2019

Toniann Thank you for the great review, I wish we could have gotten all 5 stars, but understand things happen and want to thank you for the amazing testimonial! Dedicated Van Lines

Johnathan Tulloch

October 18th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very surprised with using this moving service as it was my first time using any moving service at all. I had many questions like "How does this service work?", "How much do you guys charge?" and in my case "When would they be available to come?" They answered each question in detail and asked me extra questions I didn't even think about, one of them being "Is everything packed or would you like us to help you?" I actually did need the help since most of the boxes were car parts and I had a deadline to meet that day. When they arrived, the movers were friendly and outgoing which was cool to see because when the employees enjoy their job then you know the service will reflect that. That's exactly what I got from this service. When they were done we said our goodbyes and they were on their way. I will always recommend this service to my friends and family for as long as I live.

Oct 21, 2019

Thank you John Your questions excite us, we want our clients to feel just as positive about the moving process as we do. Thanks again Dedicated Van Lines

Joseph Petty

October 18th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience here at Dedicated Van Lines was nothing short of great. They were very attentive and showed the utmost respect. They gave me a great quote and I was out of there in no time. I highly recommend them to other customers!

Thanks Joe, Glad we made this move a great one for you Dedicated Van Lines

Trophi

October 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely satisfied from the services we received from start to finish. Very responsive service personnel provided a quick, accurate quote and contact throughout the experience. Highly recommend!

Thanks Trophi! Glad we were able to exceed your expectations

Thomas

October 18th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I used Dedicated Van Lines when we were moving to our new home and they were amazing. They made sure we had a smooth transition and best of all nothing was broken. Highly recommend them.

Oct 18, 2019

Thanks Thomas! We wish you and your wife many happy years in your new home.

Brittany Mahoney

October 18th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I defiantly would recommend using Dedicated Van Lines for any moving services. I have moved a crossed the country now for about 10 years going from state to state and hiring different moving company's from small to large, and i have to say that this is hands down one of the BEST company's i have worked with. They have the most reasonable pricing that could work for almost anymore, and the movers were the most respectful people that have ever helped me. So in my personal opinion instead of wondering if you going to get what you paid for and a overall good experience while saving money defiantly call Dedicated Van Lines!

Oct 18, 2019

Wow, thanks so much Brittany. We try to give our clients that sweet spot of "top quality service" and "Competitive pricing." . Glad we were able to make this move a successful one! Dedicated Van Lines

Raymond Root

October 17th, 2019 Neenah, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a frequent user of the business of Dedicated Van Lines. They always give me the best services. With all my things, I trust them. With all the information, they email me and I have their track I’d as well. If you're looking for the services of a trustworthy mover, try it and you're not going to regret it.

Oct 18, 2019

Mr Root, After 6 times moving you/clients youve referred I'm glad we were able to gain you 5 stars. Thanks so much -Roger

Casandra Elliott

October 16th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Dedicated Van Lines to send some glass crockery and kitchen utensils to my sister living across the town. I was worried because all these are fragile and I want it to be delivered without any damage or breakage. Their workers make sure they wrapped every piece of crockery and utensils separately for safety. Great job done by them. Highly recommended.

Oct 17, 2019

Glad our in home packing and "cross town shipping" service was enjoyed!! Thanks Ms Elliot!

Tamara P.

October 16th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Highly recommended and nothing was broken through the move which has happened to me on numerous occasions. The staff were very efficient and were able to get all of my items packed and transported to my new apartment in half a day!

Oct 16, 2019

Awesome! Glad we were able to make this move a home run for you!

Angela Anthony

October 15th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My family and I used this moving service from our 3 bedroom 2 bath home , to the other side of town. Nothing was damaged , all of our goods were as wrapped. The customer service was fantastic and the energy of the movers were admirable. Thank you !

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you very much Angela! We are proud to have completed this move for you all while keeping a smile on your face!

Olivia Nicol

October 15th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used their services when I was moving across town. I was very happy with the job they did. They arrived in a timely manner and, were very careful with all my belongings. The move didn't take as long as I expected. They were very quick, and surprisingly dependable. I was very surprised that my experience with them was so good. I would use them again, or recommend them.

Oct 15, 2019

Ms Nicol, Thank you very much for the opportunity of doing a great job for you. Glad we exceeded your expectations.

Julian

October 14th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have never used a moving company before because I always try to save money by doing it myself with a Uhaul. I couldn't get any help as my usual go-to friends were all busy and I needed to move fast. Dedicated van lines did a great job. These guys provided a really good service and I really appreciate them. You don't get that a lot of that nowadays. Their prices were pretty good. I would definitely use them again for sure.

Oct 15, 2019

Julian Glad we were able to end the astigmatism of "movers are too expensive!" That's our goal! Glad we did a great job and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks, Dedicated Van Lines

Steven Rosenstein

October 14th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The definition of trust is, "assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something". Hiring a moving company to come into your home and move all of your life's possessions requires a great amount of trust. My family and I put that trust into Dedicated Van Lines and we were not disappointed. Our move went according to plan and on schedule, all promises kept. I recommend Dedicated Van Lines.

Oct 15, 2019

Wow. Beautifully put Mr Rosenstein, Glad we were able to make this move a success. The Dedicated Van Lines Team

Robert Montgomery

October 14th, 2019 Decatur, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to move and had a very low budget as there are other expenses. N Company helped in moving my stuff within my budget. So they did me a great favor and this is a small gesture from my side to them.

Oct 15, 2019

Mr Montgomery, Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience. Dedicated Team

Elizabeth Lauzurique

October 14th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hiring Dedicated Van Lines was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Fast, efficient and just a super nice team of hardworking workers. They moved us from a storage unit into our new home and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Their advance quote was exactly what they charged us. They were on time, professional and dissembled, then reassembled all of my furniture. I did not get any extra / hidden charges. The price was reasonable and well worth the work. Thus, I definitely recommend their services.

Oct 15, 2019

Ms Lauzurique, Glad we were able to make your Miami move a success! Dedicated Van Lines

Jones William

October 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We used the services of Dedicated Van Lines for a local move from 2bedroom apartment 3bedroom. The entire experience was fantastic. The movers arrived early and quickly got to work. They moved each piece with care and nothing was damaged. The quote and final price was in line and no hidden charges at the end. The crew did an amazing job and my wife and I were very happy we hired them....

Oct 15, 2019

Mr Jones, We appreciate the kind words and are proud to have done such a fantastic job on your move. Thanks again. Dedicated Van Lines

Reece

October 12th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have moved 5 times over the last 7 years and this why by far the easiest and smoothies time yet! One of the most professional moving companies I have ever hired and will definitely hire them again!

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you Reece, Glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Dedicated Van Lines

Brianna Little

October 12th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I made a BIG move from Atlanta, GA to Florida and I was so afraid that my property was going to be stolen, or maybe broken. I was worried crazy about the move but Dedicated Van Lines assured me that everything was going to be fine and they will get the job done. After all, they kept their word and I am very much pleased with the outcome of everything. My furniture arrived in great shape not even a mark. I will definitely recommend Dedication Van Lines to my friends and family and I will be using them for my future moves. Thank you guys!

Oct 15, 2019

Brianna, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our future clients. Dedicated Van Lines

Jeremy Woodard

October 12th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When it comes to good customer service, I never have to ask myself if DVL has it. To be honest, this company is one of the rare few that makes me feel like a valued customer. I highly recommend them.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you Mr Woodard, Glad we set the bar high, we DO value you and are Dedicated to making a successful move for all our clients. Dedicated Van Lines

Mrs. Brown

October 12th, 2019 Miami, FL

Moving can be more than a week long task once you realize how much of items you possess in your home. I had to move urgently from New York to Miami, due to my husband's recent job promotion. We only had a week to make our new move, and of course with him leaving the his current office meant more time at work, so he left me the task of packing and moving our items within our home. Looking at all the things we accumulated over the years, I didn't know where to start. Searching on Google, I came across Dedicated Van Lines, and I made the right choice. This company not only listened to my concerns and frustration, they made our move a more easier transition, than I could have possibly done on my own. Thank you Dedicated Van Lines for giving me the peace of mind I needed to make this move stress free.

Oct 15, 2019

Mrs Brown, So glad we were able to get you down to Miami on such short notice! With Dedicated Trucks, Dedicated Routes and Dedicated PROFESSIONALS, we can almost guarantee a successful move! Thanks again, Dedicated Van Lines

William .J.

October 12th, 2019

Am from Virginia and I bought a house in West Virginia and needed a moving company. Dedicated Van Lines was referred to me by my real estate agent and my rep from there was excellent. The office was in contact and the kept up with what was coming and ensured things were going well. The delivery was on time and there were no damages. I would definitely recommend Dedicated Van Lines.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you William, Glad we were able to make the move to West Virginia successful . Dedicated Van Lines

Vince E.

October 11th, 2019 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dedicated Van Lines helped move a small number of boxes and furniture to my new apartment for me. They were SO helpful, professional and easy to work with. First off, I called them pretty last minute to schedule my move and they were very accommodating and didn't give me any grief over it. They also didn't turn me down or give me hassle for how small the move was, which several other companies had in the past. On the day of, they showed up early and I literally didn't have to pick up a thing myself. Every time I've worked with other movers I've ended up doing some of the work, but these guys were so friendly and pleasant. They treated everyone in my building with respect and helped unpack everything quickly, but still carefully. This is hands down the best moving company I've personally ever hired. I would recommend them in a heartbeat

Oct 14, 2019

Mr Edwards, Thank you so much for the testimonial. Greatly appreciated sir

Debroah Westrick

October 11th, 2019 Rockville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What an awesome experience from Dedicated Van Lines! These guys were real professionals. They were fast and efficient and very helpful. I have no complaints. I have had movers in the past and they've damaged some of my items but not these guys. I highly recommend anyone that is looking to move.

Oct 11, 2019

Ms Westrick, The movers told me how apprehensive you were! Glad you let your guard down and allowed the pros to be pros! Glad you put your trust in Americas Top Mover. Sincerely, Dedicated Van Lines Team

Virginia Harris

October 11th, 2019 Cumnock, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

That was the best move ever, and I’ve done quite a few! Really fast, very professional, everything was wrapped and done securely! The quote for the work arrived promptly and whilst they were not the cheapest, we were happy to instruct them to move our belongings. We would heartily recommend them and if we ever move again we would look no further to call Dedicated Van Lines.

Oct 11, 2019

Mrs Harris, "Best Move Ever" is a title we will proudly wear. Thank you for taking your time on this. Best Wishes in your new home. Call us if YOU need us With Love, Dedicated Van Lines Team

Juana White

October 10th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are giving this company all the stars! We have never used movers before, always had family help. Not this time, all were busy until later in the evening or out of town. We just needed help moving the big stuff, Dedicated Van Lines came to our rescue! 1 and 2 were our movers. They called about 2 hours before letting us know what time they will be at our place. They arrived exactly on time! They worked their bottoms off and had it all loaded and unloaded in 3.5 hours (they even disassembled and reassembled everything) and for a reasonable price! Thank you! Make sure you tip them they are worth it!! Im already referring them to two of our friends who are moving in the next few months.

Oct 11, 2019

Ms White, We wanted to thank you not only for the recommendation (one of your friends already did reserve) but also the testimonial. We do our best to get there on time; even with the crazy Atlanta traffic! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our future clients. Sincerely Dedicated Van Lines Team

Anitrea

October 9th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA

I just love these guys and how quickly they want your business. And follow up with you. The quote and service are worth the price you pay for it. I was a little nervous but they assured me that everything is okay. I had a very bad experience and they put my mind else.

Thank you Anitrea! Glad we were able to help you Dedicated Van Lines

Michelle Higgs

October 8th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company by far is the best. I moved from new York to Miami with dedicated van line. they really help to make my move long process easy, it really help me out a great deal. it was a simple easy process stress-free for me and my children. I have three girls one boy and the company made our move from New York to Miami all the better simple quick and easy and I definitely have to recommend them to my family and my friends when they’re ready to make that move.

Oct 11, 2019

Michelle, We are so glad to get you and the kids down to Miami with limited stress. We too were impressed about the 4 day delivery :-) Thanks again! Dedicated Van Lines

Hans R

October 8th, 2019 St. Petersburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had to make a big move from NY to Florida for a new job. My biggest fear when moving this long of a distance is all my prized positions won't make it to my new home. I have heard horror stories from friends that move and expensive personal items are just gone. This, of course, is my biggest fear as I have items from my grandmother that I cannot transport myself so I have to find a reliable moving company that won't steal my treasured items. Luckily I found Dedicated Van Lines they were extremely professional. They went out of the way to make sure my items were protected and delivered to my new home. I would highly recommend Dedicated Van Lines they took care of me and my family and my treasures.

Oct 11, 2019

Hans, The Snowbird route is our specialty! Thanks for the amazing review. Dedicated Trucks, Dedicated Teams, Dedicated Van Lines

Humberto Boza

October 8th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is one of the best moving companies I've ever used. Not only was the price fantastic but the service also was unbelievable. I used them to move my 2 kids to collage and would recommend them!

Oct 11, 2019

Mr Boza, I told you when we spoke about your apprehension that we would treat your kids like they were our kids moving to college. We have your back when they come home too! Dedicated Van Lines