Wells Fargo Logo

5.9

Amy Leifi Orem, UT

When I talked to a rep inside the bank about my account, I got one answer, when I called a rep I got another answer. Couldn't get the information I needed and was glad when I could finally pay off my home loan and be done with them.

Kristy Williams Gilbert, AZ

We used Wells Fargo for our home mortgage. They were easy to work with and had great customer service. I would recommend them for your next home loan.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Wells Fargo has been my bank forever and I will continue to bank with them, because of their service and taking care of me.

Relia Scott Stafford, TX

I only have them because they did a refi years ago. I don't like the fact that they will not lower my interest rate despite NO LATE payments for YEARS.

Ron Thompson

they were able to give us a lower rate, when refinancing. We have had no problem.

Patricia Hastings

It was fine nothing special our mortgage was sold to them so we just continued making our payments.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

This was our worst experience ever with our many home loans. The customer service was horrible. Wait times were long. Anytime dealing with them over the phone was pure frustration.

Michelle Naperville, IL

Did the job that needed to done. They were reasonable, but did give us a bit of a hassle over escrow.

John Nelson

Very professional and dealing with the banker who guided us through the process easy and pleasant.

Al Hall

was very helpful in helping me pay off my house early with finance options there.

Howard Mackert

serviced a loan from another company and customer service was horrible. Refused to help with modification, In fact 3 times they told me I qualified for a modification only to be

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I love my wells Fargo Credit card. It gives your rewards as you use it. I have never had any issues.

Nolan Smith Sparks, NV

I love how efficient and reliable the Wells Fargo app is and how reliable their representatives are!

Lana S New Orleans, LA

Wells Fargo allowed me to defer my mortgage payments due to the pandemic and made it super easy! I was very pleased.

boscoe16 Ladson, SC

Long time customer and never had a problem. They have always resolved any issues I have had to my satisfaction.

Andrea Orangevale, CA

Wells Fargo has been very professional and trustworthy with my home loan. The process was straight forward and easy.

JARED J BUCKLEY Fort Bridger, WY

The service overall is alright. Trying to get a hold of my loan officer was a little tricks but never really affected the overall.

Grant American Fork, UT

Wells Fargo was a great home loan on our previous home out of state. It was very easy to make payments online and keep track of the interest paid each month.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Great company easy to use. When another company offered a lower rate all we had to do was call and they match the rate with only one paper to sign.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

The online portal is easy to use. We have been a customer for 10 years now. They are reliable and safe.

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

The process of setting up the loan was easy. In the end, we had some financial difficulties and they worked with us through the entire process.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I've multiply clients that have used Wells Fargo for their home loans and it's been a very difficult process for them. The communication between departments usually breaks down and the buyer is left to figure out what to do on their own.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

We have our home loan through Wells Fargo they were able to give us a great rate I would highly recommend them.

LSitze Round Rock, TX

My mortgage has been sold to/by Wells Fargo back and forth many times. Because they had my info when they were hacked, my information was compromised. It has made me nervous to do business with them ever since.

jcleaton

Easy to access information, contact with questions, good rates, they don't bug me.

DW KLUVER

Worked great letting us skip a couple payments during Covid-19.

Ruth Surprise, AZ

They wouldn't modify my mortgage when my hours at work where cut. I finnaly had to go through a government agency to make them modify the mortgage.

Lourdes Rivera

Highly recommend them for new buyers very knowledgeable as well

James Morrisette

Hate Wells Fargo, had accounts with them 30 years ago in California, they are still a lousy place to do business. They could care less about their customers.

Dorothy

Charged fees that they should not have. Are unwilling to help customers that are having trouble making payments.

Linda West

They made my refinance very easy and they were helpful in every way

Kristine Marshall

Nothing great but nothing bad either I just had the best interest rate at the time

Darren Cardwell

Provide the service I expect and always respectful and courteous and responsive on the phone

Charles Jones

never had an issue, granted it really doesn't matter who you mail your payments too.

Federico Trujillo

constant follow ups and making sure I am satisfied with their service

Kenneth Wendel

Decent rates, good services. Local branches, good telephone service.

Linda Houde

Have had no issues with this lender. Good app and website. Happy with my rate.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We have our Mortgage through Wells Fargo. Love being able to pay online but the website isn’t super user friendly.

JNH American Fork, UT

I have had no issues with my loans through wellsfargo. Seems a bit impersonal, but they get the job done.

Noriko Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Service is always good. I don’t have to wait forever when I call and they have a great app

Shanna South Jordan, UT

This company is AWESOME! We've been with them for a year now and the customer service has been great.

Darluap Pleasant Grove, UT

8 years as home loan customer and no issues with their customer service, products or reliability.

Katherine Smith Salt Lake City, UT

Helped us take out a personal loan. Great service and was able to help us without specific needs.

Danuel Allen

We used to have to mail in our payments or pay at a branch. So nice to have everything automated online.

Edward Corley Charlotte, NC

Very hard to get in touch with someone to settle issues.

Maria Oquendo San Juan,

It is a non- flexible mortgage lender when it comes to customer economic hardship

Dominic Richard Glass Rancho Cucamonga, CA

ease of payment and account access, online app is great

Ariel Yonkers, NY

They haven't let us down yet payments are always on time

Kenneth Fausel

Not very willing to work with you when you have a financial hardship. High interest rates as well.

Donald Wassenaar

Great company to work with Excellend feedback