Venmo Logo

9.7

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

Awesome way to move money around. Whether it's a tiny thing here or a huge amount there.

Davis Johnson Pocatello, ID

Use it multiple times a week, and it has never failed me! So easy, and very simple to use!

Amanda Larsen South Jordan, UT

I use this almost every day. I love how easy it is to pay my friends and family.

Ikumi Flammer Logan, UT

I love venmo, it is so easy and I use this to purchase items online all the time.

Kristi Logan, UT

I use Venmo often. I love the ease of use. I recommend this site to lots of people

Cdavid St Louis, MO

Love Venmo! Easy to use and pay someone when you don't have cash or a credit card with you.

Dizzy Norcross, GA

Venmo is a great way to send money to family, friends or online purchases. Easy to use!

Vball Mom Logan, UT

Easiest way to pay friends, family, everyone! Don’t know how we lived without it before.

Amber Smithfield, UT

This makes it so easy to pay people for those times when you don't have any cash on you.

Ryan Larsen Denver, CO

Perfect way to handle transactions. Never had any issues with Venmo. Great system and company.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

I babysit a lot and it’s very convenient to have them be able to pay me through the app it’s great.

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

I don’t quite like them as much as Zelle, but a lot of people use them and they’re easy to work with.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

This is so convenient to use. Makes it super easy whenever I need to give my roommate money for bills.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

Easy to use and and I've never had a problem with the app. I use it to pay all of my friends whenever its needed.

SV New York, NY

This company does not realize they are dealing with people's money. They are full of miscommunication. do not use this unless you want to deal with either three hours of customer service conversations or just letting your money go down the drain. Use paypal instead, it's trusted.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I love Venmo. I use it for paying for my kids private softball lessons. It’s easy and user friendly.

Grayden Larson Riverton, UT

Are use Venmo quite often because of how convenient and user friendly it is. The recent upgrades have really improved the quality of the app.

Ben Borsh ,

It seems to be the up and coming way to pay. Good when you don't carry cash. Why can I not pay through vemo with my pay pal account that is already set up?

hminfo Olney, MD

Venmo is great when you have to gather money for a group payment. I used it recently and it was extremely easy to use for all involved.

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

Venmo is great, really it does exactly what it says it does-- and does it well. Pay friends easily. It's also a fun way to do it.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

It was a little hard to set up for this old person, but what a great way to exchange money with family and co-workers. Well worth the time to get it going!

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

Quick, easy and straight-forward. I mostly use to repay friends for small items like gas money or dinner. Very convenient.

Anne Starley Mukilteo, WA

THE best. I love being able to pay friends/roomies with Venmo. So much easier getting/giving cash or trying to cash a random check. Two thumbs up!!

Samantha Millville, UT

I was hesitant at first, but it comes in so handy! All my friends have it and it makes going out to dinner, or dessert, a breeze to split the check!

Chase H Provo, UT

I love Venmo. What a genius app. Super convenient and easy for sending and receiving money. Make sure you have the right name though!

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Venmo is very easy to use. I have been using Venmo for years and never had an issue.

Lori Cornia Hayward, CA

Venmo is easy to use, almost everyone is familiar with it, making it user friendly and efficient.

Cohen Olson Smithfield, UT

I like Venmo because it’s easy to pay back friends or family or receive money🤑!!!

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

Venmo is a very simple way to transfer money to others. Highly recommend to others.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Love the opportunity to obtain a Venmo card. Makes your experience with the app even better.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Was suspicious and reluctant at first but it's actually super dependable and easy to use.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

LOVE Venmo. It’s so nice for collecting money immediately instead of playing the IOU game.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

What did we ever do without Venmo? I love that my deposits get transferred earlier then expected!

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

Love this. I just got my venmo card and am saving 5% cash back on certain fast food.

Shayla Jones Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the convenience of paying and receiving money! It makes life a little bit easier!

Maria West Valley City, UT

Everyone I know has Venmo very easy to use what I don’t like it takes a couple days to make a deposit available in the account

Ashlee Aurazo Orem, UT

Very easy to use, very convenient, So many people use it now and so it’s accessible everywhere

Tagg Ogden, UT

Venmo is super easy and convenient to use to pay friends back and have a written record of it.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I use VENMO whenever possible as a form of payment. I really love it and it's easy to use

Spencer Hodgson Salt Lake City, UT

I love the convenience of Venmo. What I don't like is it takes way longer to transfer money from Venmo to your bank account than normal transactions.

Katherine Smith Salt Lake City, UT

OBSESSED. Just the easiest thing in the world to use. So incredibly convenient​ and dependable.

Dallin Smith Kaysville, UT

Venmo is great I use it all the time to pay people. It is quick and easy to use!

Mat A Rancho Cordova, CA

I had to delete my Venmo because my bank card was compromised when using this app. I won’t use this company anymore.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Top app to use for sending payments from person to person. Love the app.

JRosa Lehi, UT

Venmo has made splitting checks, utility bills, etc, such a breeze!

Michael Ogden, UT

It’s awesome how fast you can send money

Brette Draper, UT

I used to love this app but now that it charges me for using a credit card, I’m a little disappointed and ready to switch to a new app