Venmo Logo

9.7

Cal Hunter Riverton, UT

What's not to like about Venmo! Easiest way to send money that I know of - no more checks!

Sky Salt Lake City, UT

Venmo is super helpful. It allows me to pay anyone I need to without having to get any of their account information.

N Oakland, CA

Venmo is litty. I love it. I love the cash back feature and I love how you can have a venmo card. The best idea ever.

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

Awesome service. Being able to send people and businesses money without whipping out a credit card it amazing

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Venmo is easy to use and most of my friends and family use it. We are able to quickly and safely exchange money.

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

Love being able to send money so easily for free. Finally can get paid back for buying things for friends.

Myah Freeman Jacksonville, FL

I love Venmo. Sending and receiving money is very easy and I do not incur any fees during transactions.

Nurse2014 Los Angeles, CA

I love Venmo!!! I appreciate having the convenience of being able to pay people immediately and receive payment.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I have loved Venmo! It is a great way that is convenient to pay for something or have somebody pay you.

Shyanne Ovard Eagle Mountain, UT

love Venmo so convenient for all the things in today's world! Love paying people through venmo and how easy it is!

Brodie Smithfield, UT

Love how easy Venmo is to get money or send money to friends and family. So easy to use and reliable.

Jessica Smith Parker Logan, UT

Venmo is such a great way to send money to friends and family. No more asking awkwardly to split a check at dinner!

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

Venmo is the perfect way to pay and or be paid from other people. So easy to use! It is safe and secure.

Sandy Ogden, UT

I'm a cosmetologist and have used it with all of my clients. Quick and easy payment. Suggest this to everyone.

Pcander ,

Can’t say enough good about Venmo. It makes life so much easier. So easy to pay people and getting paid by people

Jessica Stottern Logan, UT

The app was easy to use. Its not something i would use everyday. I hate that we have to put our bank info on the app

Pam Parry Vienna, VA

I love venmo. It's easy to use and it was super easy to set up an account. I really like how I can use it on my phone.

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

Venmo is such an easy way to share money. No longer do I have to remember if someone owes me money, but I can just ask them to send me money on Venmo.

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

Just discovered Venmo! It has been the best thing ever to send money to my family and businesses who don’t take credit cards.

Corinne Craig Eagle Mountain, UT

Venmo is the best! I love that there aren’t any fees involved. It’s so easy to use and makes buying from people a breeze

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I am so glad that an app like Venmo exists I use it all the time especially when going out with friends it is so easy to pay them back

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Venmo has saved my life so many times. I am the worst at carrying cash. I feel Venmo is safe company I can trust with my money transfers.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

I recently got venmo to make sending money to friends easier. So many people have Venmo and it’s really easy to send money!

Kenneth Okerlund

Very nice that it is a free service, but I stopped using this because no one marks their transactions to be kept as private (meaning that everyone can see your transaction). And since I am a college student most people put something really stupid as the "reason for payment" which I just find annoying. Venmo is a great app, just not used in the way I personally would want to use it.

Mark Park City, UT

I like the convenience of using Venmo. I wish the transfer to my bank account was quicker (without having to pay a fee), like Zelle, which is the same day.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great tool for paying back friends and family. I never carry cash so this makes it easy to go in on stuff and pay people back.

Larson Riverton, UT

Venmo has been a very convenient way to pay others and collect payments quickly. I use Venmo often and plan to continue using it.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Love Venmo, literally use it on a daily basis. So easy to use, everyone is on it, and transfers to bank accounts are easy and secure.

Cassidy Brown Los Angeles, CA

I have enjoyed my experience with Venmo very much! I am able to transfer my money without a problem so that I can pay people when I need too.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Awesome app! Great way to pay. I just wish it wasn't so social. I wish I could hide the world activity display, and frankly the activity of my Facebook friends.

JP Herriman, UT

Venmo has made it really easy to pay certain people instead of other forms of payment. It is easy to use and I feel that it is a safe way to transfer money.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

A fairly simple way to exchange money! Takes a bit of time to get set up (linking your bank account) but once it is you are ready to go! I'm glad people can post pictures so that you know you are paying the correct person!

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Venmo is extremely easy to use but I don't​ like how it takes an extra business day to transfer funds to your normal bank account. I would rather use a service that is quicker with no fees.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Easy to use. I don't like that it has a social media component to it that allows other users to see my transactions. I just have to remember to make all transactions private. Then it works great.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

Super nice and easy to use and 100% FREE!!!! Perfect for my business to have people transfer money from their account to mine or to pay friends who do direct sales etc.

Nathan Layton, UT

I loved Venmo ever since I found out about it. Such an easy way to pay people back, just in case you forgot your wallet. I would recommend this to anyone.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

Very simple and easy to use. I love using this app. Brilliant.

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

Easy, worry free way to e-pay. Makes it convenient and fast. 2 step verification is fantastic.

Jaron Thorley Orem, UT

I’ve used many of the different cash transfer apps but I’ve found Venmo to be the simplest and easiest to use.

Jared Provo, UT

I use Venmo weekly. I feel safe doing so and will continue using it for years to come!

Summer Snow Carlsbad, CA

I use Venmo probably everyday. It’s so nice to be able to pay and get paid so easily.

Abby Ashby Provo, UT

K venmo is the best invention ever! Seriously it makes paying people for casual things so easy.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I absolutely love the Venmo payment app for its convenience and user friendly layout.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

We use Venmo on a daily basis! I cant remember life without it! So convenient and helpful.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

If you're not on Venmo you need to be. Easiest money sharing platform around. Very user friendly.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The easiest way to send and receive money. Great for small business transactions or "garage sale" type exchanges.

Emily Grossman Houston, TX

I use venmo almost everyday, it is very easy to use with your friends when you forget your wallet

Rhyia Emeri Reyes San Antonio, TX

I love how easy Venmo is to use. I frequently use it for exchanges between friends.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

My friends and I all use venmo atleast once a week. It is super easy, cheap, and convenient.

mikala gneiting Ammon, ID

So convenient! I love being able to pay friends and family for things without using cash.