Venmo Logo

9.7

Alyssa and Isaac Short Logan, UT

Venmo is quick and easy to use. It's easy to set up your bank account, send and recieve money. I would recommend it to anyone!

Steven W Jones Blackfoot, ID

It's easy to move money between family and friends. It's easy to make purchases if the business does venmo. Very convenient.

Maegan Rust Logan, UT

Venmo is so quick and easy to use. A safe and efficient way to transfer money to friends, family and community members.

Julia Justis Smithfield, UT

Where would the world be without Venmo? Did it even exist before Venmo? I rely on Venmo on a regular basis. Great company!!

Heather Anderson Providence, UT

I love Venmo! It is so easy and safe to use. We use it for everything. So easy to have people pay you back for things. It’s the best invention!

Cjorduno Logan, UT

I use Venmo all the time! They offer great customer service and an easy convenient way to transfer money between you and your friends or buisinesses!

Opi Logan, UT

Love using Venmo to make payments to friends and family. Has always provided a reliable way to transfer and accept funds.

Leisha Logan, UT

Venmo is my favorite source of sending or receiving money!! It’s fast, free, and reliable!! Plus...the addition of GIF’s is hilarious.

Chandra Smith South Jordan, UT

I love how easy it is to use Venmo. It is easy to get started, safe and secure, and simple to make and receive payments.

Kristi Johnson Logan, UT

This is one of the most amazing ways to receive money and to pay others money. Very easy to transfer into bank I love it

Wendy Smullin Kuna, ID

Venmo is a fast, reliable payment system. It is secure and the double verification system creates peace of mind when exchanging money.

Chelsey Smith ,

My experience with Venmo has been so positive! It is a easy way to help my college kids in a pinch, buy online, pay for piano lessons! So helpful!

Jensen Smithfield, UT

Best way to pay or collect money owed! Quick and easy! It’s so great to not have to be with the person when you pay them.

Cassie Flammer Logan, UT

Love love Venmo and the connivence of it ! I can follow guidelines and stay away with no contact pickup and get what I need.

Alex Saint George, UT

I love Venmo! It’s awesome way to pay others without having cash. I love how you can request money to remind your friends.

zoe American Fork, UT

venmo is so useful! i can pay anyone or they can pay me if they have the app. it’s easy to use. and the money can go into your bank account. it’s quick and easy

cb Irving, TX

Venmo is the easiest app to transfer cash! I ran out of gas with no cash and thanks to Venmo my family was able to get money to me to get home in no time!

JD Dunklee Hattiesburg, MS

I use Venmo on almost a daily basis. It is so convenient when needing to pay people when I don’t have cash on me! I love the instant transfer option as well

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

This is a very well used mobile wallet. I like how convenient it is to use and the ability to transfer to account. The only thing I find weird is the public option to view and show transactions.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Venmo makes it super easy for people to pay you. It’s really reliable and super fast to get your money to your account. I highly recommend using this app.

Greg Curran Abington, PA

Do NOT WASTE YOUR TIME - If I could give them ) or negative stars I would - At first it worked now it has my money in limbo and Plaid or whatever 3rd party Venmo works with will not support MULTIPLE banks including PNC BANK. Venmo has virtually NO Customer service and the illusion that they have someone or some kind of dept handling it (Its not open Sunday) WTF (YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR). PNC Bank Points to Venmo and says they have your money and they cant help. Venmo now wants me to pay to get my money out. WHAT A SCAM - No wonder they were hacked recently and MILLIONS of our personal info was put out on net - But they wont tell you that or you'll never hear that happened. AVOID THIS P.O.S. app and company all together including PLAID or whatever or whoever these SCAMMERS use, Take it from a Google prefered contributor and Influencer. AVOID THEM try ZELLe or CASH APP and there are others as well out there that are FREE and actually have a customer service department that is open and will actually help you!

anonymous Hudsonville, MI

Doesn’t even deserve a one star. First off it’s the most retarded idea I’ve ever heard of. PayPal is all you need. Ya don’t need to make it into a social media thing. Second, I refuse to make an account, but in order to accept a payment it made me an account. Now I have a balance that I didn’t want. I try to cancel it and now I have to add my bank to get my money off of Venmo when it was supposed to go to PayPal in the first place. But it also won’t let me connect my bank. I also try to log in and tells me over and over again my log in is not correct, and trust me, it’s correct. Literally the worst company. Use PayPal. All I got to say. Never have any issues with it and now Venmo has screwed everything up.

Angie L Hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Venmo. Their app is so user friendly and I love that more people are jumping on board and I can easily pay family and friends with a click of a button. Genius idea!

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Started using this app about 8 months ago and love how easy it is to use. I like the set up and how easy it is to get payed and pay others through it.

janean jeffries Los Angeles, CA

Customer Service for Venmo is HORRIBLE!! When you call the agents just take your information down to send to an account specialist that will email you at some point. Why have customer service agents if they are not able to actually service the customer? After calling, emailing and texting several times I finally had an account specialist email me to let me know that my account was now closed. In the email they let me know that if I responded to the email It would go unanswered because they consider the matter closed. They didn't help me in any way, they just closed my account. DO NOT USE VENMO!!!

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

Venmo is a great payment method when you are out and about. It makes paying others back easy and it's entertaining to seeing what your friends are up to on the explore page.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

Venmo is the easiest app EVER! I run a daycare and this is how I have my parents pay.. It keeps a record also so when I do taxes its all right there for me

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

Venmo is so easy to use. It notifies me when any transaction is made. I can communicate with the other party easily. I just wish they could be used for non profit organizations.

Jessica Archuleta Riverton, UT

I love venmo! I love the convenience of it! I have used it to pay for preschool, dance and other extra curricular activities. I used it on a weekly basis

AF ,

Venmo is awesome! I love that you can pay a friend over your phone without having cash or writing a check. So convenient for so many different situations. Love it.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

Very easy and convenient to use. I didn't start using it till a month ago because I was scared having it linked to my bank account but so far there have been no issues.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

Venmo makes purchases and transactions so easy and I don’t need to worry about having my debit card or cash available, it is all available from my phone.

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

It seems like everyone is using Venmo now. It is convenient for paying back a friend after a night out, or for getting payment for things like group gifts. I just wish there weren’t all the social tracking of who paid who for what. That part is not necessary.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

So convenient to make purchases with others or to pay back friends. I often share purchases with friends and just venmo my share to them to pay them back.

Wally Orem, UT

Was great until they started introducing fees. Good job Venmo. You ruined your rep.

Jennifer Garrard American Fork, UT

I love the convenience of Venmo in that most of my peers have it. It was easy to set up and it's extremely user friendly. I love how you can write a little memo for exactly what the money was for.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Venmo is a dream come true. I remember having to deal with so many other companies that had so many other fees attached to making payments. Venmo has made my life so much easier

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

Venmo is very user-friendly and always works extremely quickly. It is great to use for paying people quickly without having to write a check or making sure you have cash on hand. It's so convenient!

Lauren Law Rexburg, ID

I use Venmo ALL THE TIME. I love it, I love the convenience of not having to use cash or having to pay someone back in the future, you do it right then and there. I don’t like the .25 cent fee, but it is pretty low for other money sharing apps and services! Highly recommend!

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Convenient, secure and easy to use! Venmo is my go to when I need to pay people for things!

Emily Wettstein Pleasant Grove, UT

I love it. It’s really easy to use and is super handy. I really love the scan feature.

Gaby Alexander Tallahassee, FL

Venmo is so easy and convenient to use. I use it all the time and it hasn't given me any issues.

Valerie Bui Salt Lake City, UT

Venmo is such a convenient way to pay back anyone! Super easy and safe to use for anyone!

Holly Magnusson Draper, UT

Makes transferring money so much easier! Also absolutely love the different emoji things to use.

Syd13 Washington, UT

I love how easy it is to pay people back and get paid back! It is so simple and easy to use

Addie Golden Springville, UT

I use venmo mostly to get payed for babysitting, teaching piano, etc. It’s really fast and easy.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Venmo makes paying people or collecting from people very easy. It’s convenient and reliable.

Anna Gratalo Salt Lake City, UT

Great business for friends, this makes it so much easier to pay back friends or split a check

ang ,

Can’t beat the ease of use. It’s easy send money to family and friends. I use this all the time.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

I use Venmo on a daily basis. It's the most convenient way to share a bill among friends and family.