Venmo Logo

9.7

Ben Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Super easy to use!! I have had no trouble transferring money to others or my bank account. Though it takes a couple of days, I still trust Venmo in transferring my money.

Whit Salt Lake City, UT

I am always shocked when I heard of someone who doesn’t have Venmo. I feel like Venmo saves life’s. It’s an easy and fast way to exchange fees with hardly any wait time.

Mary Pobanz American Fork, UT

Venmo is the best! It is super nice and convenient to have when paying for music lessons or paying friends for shopping or food, or even fun photo shoots!

Brooklyn Davison West Jordan, UT

Venmo just makes my life easier, period. From paying rent to making sure I pay my friends back for girls night, Venmo keeps me honest! Super easy to use!

Heather Barney Logan, UT

I just started using Venmo a few months ago and I love it! Almost everyone I know has an account and it is super easy and convenient to use. I love that is is free!

Alissa Flammer Los Angeles, CA

Venmo is really useful and helpful to people everywhere. It makes everything a lot easier when you can just send them money online, especially through Venmo because it is easy and reliable.

Betty Brigham City, UT

Mobile Venmo is easy to use and a convenient way to pay family, friends, hair salons, weddings and much more. It seems to be secure - no problems so far. It's free - yippee!

J Salt Lake City, UT

I use Venmo on occasion. I find it odd that they’ve integrated a social-media-esque feature into the app. But, with regards to facilitating easy, person-to-person payments, it’s great!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

Venmo is so easy to use! I love being able to quick send $ through the app. Seems pretty secure as well. Don’t love that they take 24 hrs to get funds deposited.

Gracie Findley Logan, UT

I LOVE Venmo so so much. It has made my life so much easier. I can pay people easily (like friends for food), and my piano students cost me over Venmo too.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

Venmo is hands down my favorite app to use to pay, transfer, or donate money! Especially now that no one wants to exchange cash! I couldn't survive without it!

Chelsea Bishop Las Vegas, NV

Venmo has been my go-to for paying friends. But lately they have been asking for information like my address and my social security last 4 digits-- and I don't like that! I still can seem to use it without giving that information, but sometimes it restricts me. I wish they would take away asking for that information!

Cade Boudreaux Irving, TX

I love using Venmo. Venmo is very easy to use and as a younger person I don’t always have cash on me so to have a app like Venmo is very convenient and easy to transfer money to my friends!

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

Love it! Very convenient, safe and easy way to transfer money. I have used several times and have not had any issues. Friends and family use often and I have never heard anyone complain about it.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Use Venmo almost every day. It is great for paying family and friends without having to bring cash, or figuring it out later. very convenient and I also like that it is very safe.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I use Venmo ALL the time and love it. It's so easy. One thing that is hard, but easy to overlook is trying to find people to pay. Sometimes you aren't sure you have the right person unless you have their exact username.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Venmo is really nice because I can easily pay my friends when I am out with friends getting pizza or sushi. It gets sent immediately and transfers to my or their bank quickly. Venmo really is great!

Wally Orem, UT

Was great until they started introducing fees. Good job Venmo. You ruined your rep.

STurner Saratoga Springs, UT

This is an awesome service. I have a piano lesson business and it is so easy for parents to send me their monthy payment. I love that i can send money to my family and friends instantly. What a great service.

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

I am newer to Venmo (normally my husband has been the one to use it) but, I got one recently and, it really seems to make money transfer so easy to others. It seems much simpler than PayPal with transactions. Though, I was surprised when I couldn’t just transfer funds directly to my husbands Venmo without it being linked to my bank account.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I love the ease of using Venmo! The best way to share money with others that doesn't call for an ATM. It transfers to and from my bank account easy and fast and let's me keep track of my spending. Highly recommend!

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Venmo is an easy way to transfer money to people or businesses without using cash. It is great for paying back friends quickly and hassle free. The website is safe and reliable.

Yvonne ,

I absolutely love this service. It is a great way to pay people for their services rendered or just to pool together money to help pay for a group gift for someone in your life. I love the ease of use.

CodeeBell West Valley City, UT

Very easy to use and set up. I love that I can use this app to help exchange money between family and friends. It’s also nice to be able to send money instantly while also keeping a very accurate record.

Shawn Cortes Salt Lake City, UT

We use Venmo for many things; paying the neighborhood kid for mowing my lawn, my friend for my portion of the breakfast bill. It’s a great quick solution to not having cash on hand

noemie causse Provo, UT

Very useful and very easy to use as well as safe.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Easy way to send money to friends or people.

Kerilyn Englis West Jordan, UT

I recently started using Venmo, and I love how simple and user friendly it is! I never have cash on hand, so it's really nice to have the option to pay people quickly with this app. Even my in-laws, who are new to smart phones and sometimes get frustrated with modern technology use this app.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

Venmo has made my life so much easier. No more need to frantically look for cash when you need to pay friends back, split a bill, etc. And with it being a PayPal service, the security is definitely trustworthy. To me there are really no downsides.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

I have been really impressed with Venmo. I have never had to pay anything and I have been able to send relatively large sums of money without issues. MY only complaint is that after a transaction I generally get several notifications but it is a small issue.

Doom Truong Lehi, UT

The number one app I use among my friends when it comes to splitting costs. I use this to collect rent from all my roommates. App is awesome. In the past when you're friend would need you to spot him cause he didnt bring his wallet..well now you dont have to worry about not remembering to pay you back.

Morgan Providence, UT

Venmo is a quick, safe option to transfer money. This is how my roommates and I all pay for utilities or split dinner costs. It is efficient and safe. If someone doesn't have Venmo, I always recommend they get it because of how often I use it.

Jessica Mendez Clarksburg, MD

they are more secure than cashapp but I wish their instant transfer fees weren't so high

Sharmae Gilgen American Fork, UT

I love ease of making payments to others. I am surprised how many people don't make their account private!

jaynie huish Orem, UT

It’s super nice and easy to send money and request money. It’s good when you’re with friends or family

Gary Woo Salt Lake City, UT

Venmo is really cool because I can send money to my friends or I can request money from them when they owe me.

Anya Lee Tallahassee, FL

Venmo is such a convenient way of sending and receiving money. I like that there’s no transaction fee!

H W American Fork, UT

I love how convenient Venmo is and how easy it is to use. Anyone can use it and it’s very easy to understand!

Kandi Morrill Aurora, CO

LOVE Venmo! So convenient to use. Easy to send friends, and family members $. Even makes paying bills easier.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

I have been using for years for everything from paying rent to buying cars and splitting gas for carpools

Daniel Snow Redmond, WA

Love Venmo and use it frequently. Great user interface that really is a game changer in paying/receiving money.

Mike Halliday ,

Very easy to transfer money to a friend or colleague for anything from lunch to car repairs. Highly recommend.

Becky Gilbert, AZ

Venmo has been super convenient to use. I wish there was an easier way to see my account history though.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

I use Venmo on a daily basis. It's the most convenient way to share a bill among friends and family.

Rani Halliday Spring Branch, TX

I love the easiness and convenience of being able to transfer money to friends and family through this app.

Michael McMullen Thousand Oaks, CA

I had 4 transactions that were sent to the wrong person. All 4 was the same recipient. Venmo policy? They only correct one payment error in any 60 day period. No phone contact with Venmo. Venmo will not share the contact information on the person who received my money, nor will Venmo intervene. The result is I'm being cheated out of my cash. Stay away from Venmo is my advice. Mike M.

Mmwlp1315 Pleasant Grove, UT

Love how quick and easy venmo is. I love that all my friends and family also have it so it’s so convenient to send money back and forth.

Sandy Wight Lynnwood, WA

Great platform for paying family and friends. I use it all of the time. I really like being able to look back and prior payments and historical info.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I love how easy Venmo is to use, and how great it is to be able to pay someone the exact amount without cash on hand! Venmo truly is a must!

Alyssa and Isaac Short Logan, UT

Venmo is quick and easy to use. It's easy to set up your bank account, send and recieve money. I would recommend it to anyone!