Venmo Logo

9.7

Cyd Vernon Collierville, TN

I use Venmo almost everyday for my job and it’s so easy to use and so helpful instead of writing checks. I feel like I pay people back more honestly since it’s so easy to send money back and forth.

ben a Provo, UT

I like using it to send money. Great that it has no fees. Much more user friendly than any other way to save money. We're still way behind China but love that we have Venmo in the US.

Thomas Nuffer Orem, UT

Very easy app to use. All you have to do is find the person, then send them the money. Linking your bank account is also very easy, all you have to do is just put your info in then you are set.

Jason Burt Riverton, UT

My family and I use Venmo for money exchanges almost on a daily basis! The app is fairly easy to get set up and to use. No more splitting checks at restaurants or owing people money until you get cash with Venmo! Don't know what we would do without it!

Paige Stockard Wichita, KS

Venmo makes it super easy to pay your friends or vice versa, instead of always worrying about how much you owe someone else, with a couple clicks you can easily pay your friends for things like food or activities. It's also super easy to transfer the money into your bank account!

Alexa Williamson Orem, UT

I seriously use Venmo on a daily basis! It is so convenient! One thing that I love is I can keep a balance in my Venmo and it’s like a rainy day fund. It’s so easy and convenient. Especially when we are contactless I wish everyone excepted Venmo then I would never need my wallet 😅

Aallen Katy, TX

Venmo is such an easy app to use. I love the convenience and facility of transferring money with one or two clicks. Their biggest downside is there is no customer service. If you send money wrong-too bad. You’re out the finds. Always make sure you are transferring money correctly.

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Venmo makes it so so easy to pay someone or request money. I use it most often to settle debts with friends and families, and occasionally to pay for a product. No more carrying around cash in case I need to pay a friend back from before!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Venmo has become my go-to money transfer app. It works great and for most transactions is free. The app does publicly show money transfers (not the exact amount) unless you turn off this feature and make it the transaction private.

Max Winkel Salt Lake City, UT

Me and all my friends use Venmo and it is super nice when someone pays for everyone in a group because your friends can just venmo you right then and you dont have to worry about reminding them to pay you. Its free and there is no reason not to get it.

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

Venmo is very efficient in sending notifications about when you send or receive money. Transferring money in and out of your checking account is also a really quick process. Their customer service was also really helpful when I set up an account.

Paige Dahle Providence, UT

Venmo is really nice to use and is very convenient to many customers who don't have cash on them. We use this for our concession stand and it earns us a lot of money from those people who don't carry cash on them. I would totally recommend using Venmo to a friend.

Sarah Fayetteville, AR

I love how easy Venmo has made exchanging money! I use it to split utilities with my roommates, so the process is easy and efficient, and the funds are deposited so quickly into my account! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing an app like this.

Ashton Rogers Fayetteville, AR

I have been using Venmo for over 5 years now and I dont know what I would do without it! I have a Venmo debit card that I use and I often get cash back at many stores. It's such an easy way to send and receive money so I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

I absolutely love Venmo. I have the venmo card and I use it everywhere I shop. I love being able to use my venmo balance without having to wait for the money to transfer to my bank. The money is available for immediate use after a payment or transfer. I love it! Best thing about it... it's FREE!!

Quinn Odom Tulsa, OK

Venmo has been the best way to transfer money as a college student. My friends and I use this service almost every week if someone forgets their wallet, needs to buy something while they are out, etc. It is very easy to use and link your bank account to. I would definitely recommend this service over other similar services.

Tara Bindrup Smithfield, UT

I love the convenience and ease of use of this money sharing app! It is so easy to quickly send money from your bank account to a friends Venmo account. I also like the option to pool the money in your Venmo account to draw from or to deposit into you checking account if you choose. Easy to set up and easy to use!

Julie Earl Magna, UT

Love to use VENMO! It is so easy to transfer and receive money. We recently went on a girl's trip and we were constantly transferring and receiving money from each other. It was great to take care of it immediately rather than having to wait until we got home or give each other cash.

Samantha Holland Denver, CO

Venmo has been a total game changer in exchanging money! They have made it so easy to pay for things! It’s completely hassle free. These days people rarely carry cash and no one wants to write checks. It’s so easy to pay and get paid through Venmo!

Ericka P Collins, GA

Venmo is a very convenient way to pay and get paid. I love the ease of being able to simply Venmo people money for something instead of having to find cash to pay them. Venmo makes it very simple to connect to my bank and quickly transfer money to and from my bank.

Nia D Los Angeles, CA

I love venmo it’s so convenient and easy to use. It’s nice to send money through venmo to family that lives in other states. I used venmo to pay someone from across the country for a shirt I bought online and it was great! Definitely gonna use it more often.

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

I have enjoyed having Venmo. It has made it easy to transfer money between my friends and myself when we are going places and sharing the expenses. I have also enjoyed having a Venmo card because from here I can directly access all of the funds in my account.

Stefanie Ewer Providence, UT

Venmo is a great free way to transfer money for just about anything. We use Venmo anytime we need to pay someone back or when we need to collect money for a gift or activity. Easy to track your transaction, find the person you need to pay and receive quick payment. Nice that you can connect it to your checking account.

Rachel Logan, UT

Love, love, love Venmo! Super user friendly. I feel like it’s pretty secure and haven’t had any issues in that regard. So much easier than carrying around cash to pay people! The app makes it easy to monitor things and the request payment feature comes in handy sometimes too.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

No more chasing down friends and family to get the money that they owe me with Venmo. I simply charge them the money that they owe me, not only does it remind them that they owe me money so they can't forget but they also can't hide from me. Greatest App EVER!

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Venmo is such an easy way to send and receive money online when cash is not available. You can link your bank account to easily put the money sent to you in your account or take money from your account to send to someone else. There is an activity option that shows all of the activity in your account so you can always have proof of the amount of money you sent or received and when the transaction took place.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

Venmo has got to be one of my most used cell phone apps. Requesting from or paying money to family and friends has never been so easy. You can even make your account private so that your transactions are not accessible to the public eye. The only thing to be aware of is that when transferring money from your venmo to your bank account, there is a small fee. With so many people using it now a days, it's nice to have when little things come up and online payment is the only option. I highly recommend it!

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Venmo is the best app on my phone! I love the convenience of sending and receiving money. My boys mow lawns and it is so much easier for me to request and collect money from their clients so they don't have to knock on the door. It makes group gifts a breeze to collect money from everyone easily and quickly. I love Venmo and use it on a weekly basis, sometimes several times a week.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Venmo is something that I use on a weekly basis, if not more. It’s a super easy way to transfer money. It makes eating out, traveling, buying drinks, and booking things with a group so much easier. And really just paying for anything. You can make requests or pay people back for things in minutes. There’s a small fee to move money instantly to your account, but it’s avoidable if you let the transfer take time. Super convenient app. Everyone should have it

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Five stars doesn't seem like a high enough rating for how I feel about Venmo. It has changed my life. I always used to worry about if I had forgotten to pay somone, or how to tell someone that they had forgotten to pay me. But with venmo I don't need to worry about that anymore. It is so easy to transfer funds to someone but just as ease to send a request as well without that awkward moment of asking for money. It is also so easy to initiate a transfer to your bank as well. I absolutely LOVE venmo!!

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

Venmo is my favorite way to send payment and get paid through online wallets. Their service is easy to use and I have never had a problem with the app or service. Payment is always sent quickly and easily. Their customer service was helpful the one time was money was sent the wrong person. It is easy to refund or return money as well. The only suggestions that I have are to allow multiple accounts to be linked to the same bank account. Since my husband and I switched to a joint account- we are both unable to have our own Venmo accounts using the same bank ID.

Natalie Drewery ,

Venmo is one of the best most convenient apps I have. I recommend it to everyone! Not only is it easy but it also eliminates any awkward payment requests from people which I appreciate so much! Their customer service has been great too. I was worried about a transfer and the representative was quick, reassuring, and personalized. Couldn't show my gratitude enough for the help and convenience this app has created.

Devin Williams Concord, CA

Venmo has been awesome. It is super easy to share money with people and pay people back

Noah Provo, UT

This is the most convenient app I've ever used. Perfect for friendly transactions.

William Golden Peekskill, NY

Works great. I receive payment from clients immediately and I am able to transfer it to my bank within 2 days for free.

Jarrett Ingram Newport News, VA

Excellent, professional way to send and receive money. I only wish there was a smaller fee for instabt transfers.

MommaHarris Salt Lake City, UT

Overall I do like the convenience of Venmo, however there are lots of competitors out there now. My score is lower due to the hidden fees and lack of resources for customer service. They only have a business hours line to contact and during the pandemic have been shut down with now alternative to get help.

Kara Washington, DC

I seriously don’t know how I would manage my money without Venmo! It makes paying others and receiving payment SO easy and is always there in case I forget my card

Erna Valcin Tallahassee, FL

Love how the company made it adaptable for customers to use but do not like how our business of who and why we are sending money for is out for everyone in your contacts to see.

Cassidy Blaser American Fork, UT

I love Venmo! Such an easy way to pay people and not have to worry about having cash or splitting a check. It is an amazing app and is so easy to use.

Anna Davis Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like Venmo it’s quick, straightforward, and easy. The only complaint I would have is that when there is money in your Venmo, they still take it out of your bank account when you pay people.

Lukaah Marlowe American Fork, UT

Venmo is a great way to pay and receive money. It is a great interface, and is easy to know where I’m going. Many people know about it, so it is easy. One downside is the time it takes to transfer, but it’s not too bad.

Tracy McMillan Orem, UT

I love Venmo and the convenience it has given me when needing to pay someone else or be paid. I love it! Easy to use and great customer service when you need help!

KKin Preston, ID

Venmo is very simple and easy to use. It removes the necessity for checks to be split or for everyone to carry cash. It's almost universally used among my friends and peers.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

I love how easy it is to verify who you are paying just to be safe. I don't love how they take a cut if you want to transfer it into your bank but I understand.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

Most genius app of all time! So easy to use, and so convenient! This takes away all the hassle of owing people money, or splitting the cost of things! I use this multiple times a week!

Freddy V Layton, UT

Venmo is great! Whenever a friend owes me money I’m like send it through Venmo. I also have the Venmo debit card and it’s helpful wherever I go it’s pretty easy to access my funds.

Hailey Burt Riverton, UT

VENMO IS THE BEST THING EVER. No one carries cash these days and it’s so nice to be able to go out all together and just pay each other back through Venmo. I seriously love how easy it is.

Drake Allen Provo, UT

Love how easy it is to split costs for trips and events planned with others that can all be done electronically. The venmo card always comes in clutch when a friend forgets their wallet so they can just transfer money and it goes right to the card you are paying with.

brindle's corner ,

Super easy to make quick transactions to your friends and family! I use it all the time when I’m out with friends and someone pays for everyone, we all just send the money right over and they’ll get it in seconds.