LetsGetChecked is all about personal health testing, making healthcare and health screening open and patient-led, empowering people to use technology in a simple but powerful way, and giving greater control of their personal health.

The Good

• Test and Track Your Health
  • Simple Process
  • Results Are Completely Private
  • Pricing

Test and Track Your Health

LetsGetChecked proposes a simpler way for people to test and track their health.

With LetsGetChecked, patients no longer have to worry about taking time off from work or school, as patients can conveniently order a test online and receive results just a few days after submitting their samples.

LetsGetChecked has a wide variety of tests for both men and women to choose from, including the following:

• Vitamin tests
  • CRP test
  • Colon cancer screening test
  • Celiac test
  • Diabetes test

However, LetsGetChecked offers gender-specific tests. Women can order a female fertility test, progesterone test, ovarian reserve test, HPV test, and a female hormone test.

The Men’s Health Tests include a male hormone test, PSA test, and testosterone test.

Additionally, LetsGetChecked offers several sexual health tests. Depending on the ordered package, patients can be tested for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, and other STDs.

Simple Process

LetsGetChecked offers a simple and straightforward process.

Patients first order a test through the company’s website, then the company will send the test to the given delivery address. Depending on how soon a patient would like the test to arrive, LetsGetChecked offers an express or free delivery service.

Upon receiving the test, patients will need to follow the instructions given with the test. All the necessary equipment and return items are included with the test — including a prepaid envelope.

Once the lab receives the samples, LetsGetChecked claims that the results will be reported within 2–5 working days; however, before the results are posted to the online account, a nurse will call to discuss the results, offer explanations, and give advice.

Results Are Completely Private

LetsGetChecked’s service is completely confidential — the company will not share the results with anyone.

Results are delivered to patients through their secure online account.

However, if a patient does wish to share their results with a doctor, LetsGetChecked’s nursing support team can provide patients with a PDF copy of their results.

Pricing

LetsGetChecked is extremely transparent with its pricing. All test packages are clearly labeled, and patients can expect to pay anywhere from $49 to $270 (depending on the ordered test).

The Bad

No Android App

Currently, LetsGetChecked has an iOS app that is available on the App Store, but there isn’t an Android app yet. The company website says that the app is coming to Google Play soon, but there is not an estimated timeframe as to when that will actually happen.

The Bottom Line

LetsGetChecked is all about empowering people to learn more about their health and take appropriate action. The company offers a variety of health tests but eliminates the inconvenience of having to visit a doctor’s office. Plus, patients receive their results online within 2–5 business days. LetsGetChecked does have an app (so patients can order tests and track their health anywhere), but it is currently only available on the App Store.

3.5

A. Jackson

April 21st, 2020 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how easy the service is to use. The directions were clear and straight to the point. I also appreciated how fast my results came. I had an issue on one of the test I took and one of the nurses called to explain everything to me.

Alan Murray

April 18th, 2020 Bolton, BOL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Instructions to use the testing kits were clear for what I needed to do. fast turn round at the laboratory and I was provided with my results within days, Highly recommended.

Nicole Palumbo

April 17th, 2020 Homosassa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Instill haven't gotten my kit yet and I paid an extra $15 to have it express shipped, very upset with how long it's taken.

Michael Schlichte

April 17th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to use, testing arrived as promised and results were available faster than promised. Already ordered another testing kit!

J Kim

April 17th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible, you sent my test kit with someone else’s name on it... poor protection of privacy. Now I don’t even know if I activate my test kit will the results be under my name or this other person.

AMB

April 17th, 2020 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process was clean and directions were clear for what I needed to do. I was provided with plenty of supplies and am going to wait for my results.

Paul Schatz

April 17th, 2020 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely awful experience. I purchased 2 tests. A1c and Kidney functions. Multiple attempts to draw blood using your instructions. Hydrated my self etc. Used up all lancets to no avail. I want a refund. I am afraid to leave the house but will suck it up and go to lab. I contacted your customer service and never got back to me.

James sadd

April 17th, 2020 Camberley, SRY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Help with problems and support with getting sample to test

Adrian Garraway

April 17th, 2020 Leicester, LCE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have now had 5 tests and found the whole process really easy from start to finish. The tests were not all different, I have prostate cancer and I am managing that by keeping an eye on my PSA levels. The NHS are fantastic but they only test every 6 months and there is a risk I will miss it turning nasty. So I take the test from Letsgetchecked every 3. In fact thats how I found the problem originally, by luck and the test result was almost the same as the NHS result. Things I dont like, the questionnaires each time, it was okay the first time and I do get a very nice person calling me each time telling me there may be a problem. I dont need that as I know I am just monitoring the levels. Also I wouldnt pay full price, there are always discounts available and they do vary from month to month.

Rachel Gantz

April 17th, 2020 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been trying to get in contact with support for almost a week and no one will answer my inquiries. I’ve messaged through the website as well as emailed directly to [email protected] and no one will answer me. I need to return my tests for a refund.

Angela K-N

April 17th, 2020 Upland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my second round of testing for myself! If I hadn’t done the first test for my thyroid I would never have found out about being autoimmune, my doctor refused to test me. Thank you for this being available, it’s helping keep my own health and test in check and monitored.

neil

April 17th, 2020 Harlech, GWN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did a liver test 5 times without success as the same three tests failed due to the blood becoming homogenised. I asked that only the three tests be tested but they didn't listen or read the note in the sample. The same result the same three tests homogenised. I followed all the advice about fluid intake so is there a problem with the testing procedure ??

Conor Tyrrell

April 17th, 2020 Dublin, L DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simple tests, gave me my results in less than 5 days. Thank!

Michael Mitz

March 24th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very thorough however there were a few problems. There was no way I could change the date in the original online form of when I intended to take my blood so I was reminded to take my blood when I had to delay it by 2 days. Wasnt sure if I was suppose to open the plastic envelope on the mailer. Everything came back negative from my thyroid test but I want to know is it all negative because of the levothyroxine I'm on or am I negative in that I dont need the levothyroxine anymore. This is not a critique of this company. I hope they take this as effective feedback.