Sleep Number Logo

6.9

Andrea Thomas Seattle, WA

Our sleep number mattress is amazing! My husband and I definitely sleep better on different levels of firmness and always struggled to find a mattress that worked. Hence this beauty that lets us choose our own side’s firmness. Love it! (: I would highly recommend!

Gabby A Norristown, PA

After years of sleeping on an extra firm mattresses because my husband likes it (and I don't), we tried the sleep number mattress. I am finally comfortable. I love that we can set different firmness settings. I will never go back to a standard mattress again.

Juli Maloney Henderson, NV

I absolutely love our sleep number mattress. After my parents raving about their mattress for years, we finally invested in one for ourselves, and boy, am I glad we did. No more lumps or needed to flip the mattress. Just add air with the flick of a switch and adjust the firmness as needed. I am finally in love with my bed again!

Cbblighthouse Atlanta, GA

I bought my Sleep Number bed 16 years ago in a king size. I have had 5 spinal fusion surgeries and this bed seems to be very comfortable. I like my side to be a little more firm and my two dogs like their side to be a little softer.

Suze Hunt-henderson Las Vegas, NV

I love my Sleep Number bed. My husband sleeps with a number of 35, whereas I sleep at a 100. We also have an adjustable bed. My husband sleeps flat, and I in a zero gravity position. We both get comfortable nights sleep that is just right for us.

Ron Wisdom El Mirage, AZ

This is the BEST mattress we have ever slept on, hands down. You could not get us to try another !!! We had hip, back and knee pain prior to our sleep number and after 2 nights that all went away. My number is a 65 and my wife is a 25

Sally Henson Rolla, MO

Bought my first mattress when they were first in a store., back in 1994. They were called Select Comfort, then. Bought my current mattress in 2014 and am looking forward to another 10+ years of use. I have a bad back, and love that I can adjust it to my own comfort level.

Diane Dieter Allentown, PA

I bought a Sleep Number bed and I am so glad that I did. I have been in pain for several years and nothing helped me until I purchased a Sleep Number adjustable bed. I can raise and lower my bed and most importantly select the perfect number of softness that I need each night. It was pricey after trying so many beds, there was nothing that compared.

Tonya Heath ,

Local store CS reps are amazing. Company itself? Not so much. We purchased our mattresses and bc we had moved, they would not accept our tax exempt card. We were waiting on our new ones with our new address but the VA said our current ones were still valid. But SN made us use our old address then said to wait 24 hours then call and change it before it gets delivered. It took multiple calls to change it. One rep wanted to refund it all and start over, which would have cost us since it was online and tax exempt only worked locally. We purchased our beds locally and saved $900 bucks in taxes. Then, even on day of delivery, they were STILL headed to our old address! We moved to a different city and they still didn't correct our address! Also, this was during covid so mail was very slow. Legally our tax exempt cards were valid and they still refused them, nearly costing us our bed. We returned the cooling mattress accessory. It was a joke. We paid cash for 2 of them ($999 each) but they won't allow their stores to cut you a check or return your cash. No, they have to mail you a check AFTER it is processed. It takes 24 to 72 hours to process and up to 21 days to get your check. We are in a technological world. They could have direct deposited our money or let their store cut a check. But no, we returned the equipment so they had both the return AND our money. Not impressed by the bed either. Just not. After 3 back surgeries I thought I would love it. I wish I had never purchased it.

41BUICK Dahlonega, GA

THE ABSOLUTE BEST SLEEP EXPERIENCE EVER! Have owned one for 20 years. Best warranty, by far. Just submit problem (air pump) and in 3 days a new one is delivered. We still have the same bed we bought 20 years ago, 2 new air pumps, no questions asked when broke.

Emily Abbey Belleview, FL

I have used a Sleep Number bed since 2006. I bought a new one in 2017. Sleep Number is THE BEST. You get a good night's rest and feel great. if you are sore adjust the mattress My Husband and I have different Sleep numbers which works out to good advantages.

Erin Abel San Marcos, TX

My Sleep Number bed has been great. I love the mattress part of the bed. Very comfy. I do wish I had NOT gotten the "split" bed - where either side can be raised individually. The "hole" between the sides makes it hard (and uncomfortabe) to cuddle with my hubby - even when both sides are flat. However, I guess that was my bad choice. I do wish that a separate remote (to adjust bed settings) would be included in the package. The app is just a pain to use when you are ready to go to sleep - instead of just pushing a button on a remote. But, overall, very satisfied.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I was in a car accident a few years back. I had some permanent back pain and was told that a Sleep Number might help. I purchased one and it has eased some of my back pain. I like that I can adjust the number to the firmness that I want.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

My husband was in a car accident and needed a really good mattress. We shopped around and ended up at a Sleep Number store. We purchased a Sleep Number and it's been great for my husbands back and as an added bonus, I like it too!

Erika Thorn Riverton, UT

My husband and I needed a new mattress and my parents have had a number bed for a few years and recommend sleep number. We went in the store and ended up buying one along with an adjustable base. We love it . Best mattress we have ever bought.

Erika American Fork, UT

We have a sleep number bed and have really liked it. My husband likes his mattress very firm and I like mine soft so it has been perfect for us so he can adjust his side to however he likes. Has held up very well for all the years we have had it.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I tried a Sleep Number mattress in a hotel once, and I really enjoyed it. The remote makes it easy to customize to bed to make it match your needs. I hate when mattress are too soft, or too firm, but this is the perfect solution.

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

I was convinced that my original mattress was an adequate match for me, until I went to Sleep Number and found my true match. It is so much more comfortable to sleep on an adjustable bed with settings it remembers, and I am able to adjust myself in order to read and watch TV comfortably. However, since the bed is split into two sections (one for each person), there is an awkward space in between the two sides where you can partially fall into.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

I love my sleep number mattress! I have gone through periods of having a very bad back, and as my body has needed different levels of pressure and comfort it has been so nice to be able to adjust. I sleep great every night and just love that my mattress is adjustable when I need it.

Julie Martinez Mesa, AZ

With back problems, our Sleep Number mattress has been the best. I can set the firmness exactly how I need in order to wake up pain free in the morning. We have had a couple items break and they sent replacements at no charge due to their long warranty.

Noureddine Lalami Brentwood, CA

Great beds that plug in to your power outlets with the ability to adjust the firmness to your needs. Also, good customer service. No back up if the power goes out.

b zilla Spring Hill, FL

expensive bed but worth every penny. they may be more than a traditional mattress, but you can adjust these and they are very easy to move if you need to

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I bought a sleep number, hoping it would last longer than a regular mattress, but the foam you put around the baffles started to break down and make my bed lumpy. It was nice until that started happening.

Marc Reeves Durham, NC

Great bed. Been sleeping on it for over 10 years and just as comfortable as the first day. Only service was replacement of the top pad for about $100 after 7 years of use.

Aimée Fort Lauderdale, FL

Deceived on merchandise couldn't decide between a queen or king so they pushed for us to buy an Olympic queen which would give more room. We bought the bed asking if we would have difficulty buying bedding and were assurered not. They discontinued it the NEXT WEEK and wouldn't let us pay to upgrade the bed when it was still in the plastic. THey do not sell ANYTHING for this size bed nor does any one else

K P Houston, TX

I have this matress for 3 years and have never slept better. I used to wake up to my tossing and turning and now i can finally sleep throughout the night.

Nycole Chisum

My experience with Sleep Number has been nothing but exemplary. I LOVE my Comfortfit pillow and am looking forward to the big purchase.......My Slee Number bed.

Crystal Ashburn, VA

I went on a smiley360 mission to try out the sleep number beds and pillows. Compensation for my review was a free pillow from smiley360. The visit was nice visit. It was really neat seeing where the pressure was on my body when laying on setings for a reagular bed.

CypressH Ellicott City, MD

My husband and myself got a sleep number bed when we saw the commercials. It feels like two separate mattresses laid next to each other, and we’ve had some issues with air pump. Outside of that they work as advertised and we have our separate firmness preferences.

James Singleton New Orleans, LA

The Sleep Number bed adjust to your body while sleeping and the cool mattress keeps you comfortable and keeps your body from getting overheated during the night.

Alex Gohlke Troy, MI

Love our new sleep number bed! adjusting our sides of the bed has finally let us both sleep through the night comfortably. Best night sleep in a long time

Samarra Miller Hialeah, FL

My husband wanted to try this out for years and we finally got one and oh my goodness it's the best I've every slept on .. it's a bit pricey but it's worth it I love it .

Carlos A Hidalgo Houston, TX

I purchased their "lower end" mattress. The mattress itself was, and is, very comfortable. There is small issue as you go towards the middle of the Queen mattress. Because the "air mattress" is separated into two (2) separate bags, the middle is not always firm.

JW Zionsville, IN

Love Sleep Number. Needed to get parts for a bed and they were so easy to work with and so reasonably priced. The beds really retain their value and are great for a good night of luxurious sleep.

hminfo Olney, MD

Sleep Number is so helpful for adjusting your sleep needs from night to night. You can change the number based on whatever issues you are having on any given day to help you sleep better.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

Have had a sleep number for quite a few years. Nice bed, but after awhile I needed to up the setting. I think their prices can be a bit high. But I think that the value is there. All in All ,it's a great product. They keep uping their game as well.

Lmt3 Provo, UT

We’ve had a Sleep Number bed for several years now. It’s so nice to be able to adjust the hardness or softness of the mattress. One’s comfort level can change from time to time so it’s nice to be able to adjust to what feels good.

Kris Kehe Houston, TX

Owned a sleep number for a number of years. Offers good support for your back and neck. Helps give you even weight distribution across your body which makes for a better sleep.

Abby Ashby Provo, UT

Sleep number beds are the very best. My husband and I have different ideas of how soft or hard the bed should be. I like it softer and he likes it harder. Sleep number makes it so easy to have a great night of sleep!

Tate Wilde3 American Fork, UT

Never had a better sleep in my life then the first night with my sleep number. I love the model that I have because I can raise my head and legs and the moment I found my number my back has never felt better.

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have had a sleep number bed for a while and I really like it. The setup was very easy. Also the remote is very easy to use to get it the desired hardness or softness. I have a bad back and this mattress has helped a lot being able to adjust it to what works best for my back each night .

Cayla robinson Sandy, UT

The mattresses from her are extremely comfortable and I never loose a nights sleep when sleeping on them. I am a dancer so recovery time is essential for my career and these mattesses makes recovery easy. Recommend to anyone!

McKenzie Christiansen Provo, UT

This mattress has changed my life. I used to not be able to sleep because of back pain and not being able to breathe. But once I switched, I get at least 10 hours of sleep a night. And I don’t wake up in the middle of the night like I’m restless. It’s also great how costomisable it is to meet my exact needs for each night. Would reccomend.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

the BEST mattress i've ever had. I love it mainly because I vary about how i like to sleep. I can never decide if i want something more hard, or more soft and with sleep number it's so easy to adjust to whatever my mood is!

Tania Saunders Saratoga Springs, UT

We love love love our sleepumber. We got it when I was pregnant with my first and it changed everything. My husband likes it soft and I like it hard. It was the only mattress we could get that would work for both of us.

Kristen Schow Pleasant Grove, UT

I absolutely love it Sleep Number beds! And I feel like the people that work inside of their stores have a lot of knowledge and experience and can find something that fits you perfectly!

David O Pleasant Grove, UT

Napping on a Sleep Number mattress is like sleeping on air. The adjustable, inflatable products they offer are comfortable and fit the body well. The only downside I would have to say is the loud noise that comes with adjusting the air inside. It can be hard for others to sleep in the same house when I change it! Despite the noise, Sleep Number is a genuine and comfortable mattress I can see myself using. Three and a half stars.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Best experience ever when we entered the store and tried out the beds for ourselves. You can find cheaper mattress’ but we have loved the one that we bought and feel it is worth the price!!

Leon Yoakum Los Angeles, CA

Bought a sleep number bed at the mall. I love the choice of 2different settings. I didn't like the over inflated price

Gary Hall Saint George, UT

Great mattress - I love a softer mattress than my wife, so we love the adjustment!