Best Company Guarantee Purple Logo

Purple

8.0

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I think they do a good job promoting their mattresses with their "viral" videos. The "raw egg test" is unique and gets my attention. When I am ready for a new mattress, I will definitely take a look at Purple.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

An absolute cloud to sleep on. The customer service is thoughtful and customer-centric. It's an investment in your sleep health. And the 100 day guarantee makes giving it a try easy!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

I stayed on a Purple mattress as a guest and completely loved it. I was well rested and my back felt support the whole time. One thing that concerns me is the price for a new mattress if It was more affordable I’d definitely purchase a Purple mattress without a doubt.

Carolina camacho

I did not like my purple mattress at all. My back pains were the worst when I owned a purple mattress, and it was an expensive bed.

Rodney Lee Fort Worth, TX

Mattresses are great, pillows are okay. I would rate purple as one of the top mattresses, however the price isn't where I'd like it to be.

Greg Thurgood Mapleton, UT

This mattress took away my back pain. It's soft yet firm, inexpensive, we sleep really cool at night. Best mattress we've ever had.

Shaye Mora Davenport, IA

I will never go back to another matress besides purple. I can sleep for 4 hours and it feels like I got 8 hours every night.

Emily Marlowe American Fork, UT

We tried a mattress out for a trial period. The mattress ended up not working for our needs, but the company was amazing to work with!

KKin Preston, ID

Purple Mattresses do amazing things for distributing weight and helping to remove pain that have been related to sleeping

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

One of the beds we own is a purple mattress. It is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. However, it is a luxury because of how expensive they are.

Becky Gilbert, AZ

The marketing for Purple is fantastic, however, the mattress itself didn't meet the promises made in the commercials. I still woke up with "hotspots".

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

I have been to Purple mattresses and they have great customer service. There's a wide array of mattresses to choose from and they are all very comfortable and of high quality!

Jenna L. Kapaa, HI

The purple bed is on the expensive side, but worth every penny! I have had back problems for years and have gone through several beds. This bed really conforms to your body to help your muscles so that you sleep better!

Autumn Kallunki Provo, UT

I recently purchased Purple sheets and I love them. They are soft and very comfortable. I don't own a Purple mattress myself, but I have tried them and they are very comfortable. I hope to purchase one in the future.

Jami Schmieding Mesa, AZ

I have a purple mattress and LOVE it. Highly recommend using this brand, it is not too soft but not firm. It is JUST right Also their customer service is great

Amber Gilbert, AZ

Love this bed. My daughter got it for me for my birthday thinking I absolutely needed to have it. I have a lot of back pain and this mattress has helped a lot.

Janae Arnold Pleasant Grove, UT

I love love love my purple mattress!! I used to have such a hard time getting comfortable when I slpt. Now I sleep great, and I'm comfortable all night!!!

Shane Alpine, UT

Purple has some very comfortable mattresses! I love buying my mattresses at their store because of how helpful they are with customers. They also have great seat cushions!

Lori Pleasant Grove, UT

Purple mattresses are the only mattress that I will sleep on. I’ve used purple matresses for the last year I will never never go back. These matresses stay in such good condition for so long.

Cheyenne Pleasant Grove, UT

I will never sleep on another mattress after using this one. It’s extremely comfortable and doesn’t hurt my back at all. I fall asleep instantly with this mattress!

Tualagi Saint George, UT

SO comfortable and relaxing. i have to force myself out of bed in the mornings. I could lay in it all day. i feel rested at nights and wake up to no back aches.

Mali Orem, UT

i only give it a 4 because the price. But my niece has this bed and i had to try it. after a few months i gave in and bought one. i LOVE it! most comfort i have had in years. i tell everyone they need to buy one!

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

My husband ordered a king bed and we loved it at first. We noticed after about 2 months his side started sinking and not holding its shape. We were able to still return it and they were great about taking it back, the process to return was smooth and pain free. We liked the bed, just wished it would have lasted longer.

Eric Wheat

Most comfortable mattress I've ever owned

Josee Bidwell Louisville, KY

Overall good mattress, we own the Purple 4. The price point is kind of high, but worth the investment.

London Larson Layton, UT

kinda very like sleeping on a trampoline if i’m being completely honest. Some people find it very comfortable but i did not

Laurie Massie Gulfport, MS

While we didn’t like our Purple, they made our refund process super easy, and painless. Would definitely recommend!

ben a Provo, UT

Love the mattress. Has been good for my back and is very comfortable. Also love Purple's marketing videos.

Madison Orem, UT

I bought a queen and thought no matter what it would feel great on my bad back, but I toss and turn more on this mattress than before. I Wish I would have sent it back in the first 30 days and bought a different one somewhere else. My sister loves hers but not me:(

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

This is a local company to me. They are full of integrity and take care of all their customers. The product is well worth the price and comfort.

Cruise Myers Gilbert, AZ

While being happy with my purchase, I was very upset with the service and website when I had an inquiry about the powder inside the mattresses. Having allergies, I worry about what I could be inhaling in my sleep but Purple has never provided a clear answer as to what it is.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on! The company is very trustworthy and they have the best mattresses on the planet!!

Jr Orem, UT

the most comfortable bed i have slept inn in years. no back aches in the morning. i get a good night rest. wish i had this bed decades ago.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

We went to a Purple store and tried out their mattresses. We were impressed by their enthusiasm and advertising but did not feel like their product matched the "hype." Therefore, we did not purchase the mattress.

Spencer Cottle Orem, UT

Didn't seem to work for me. Back would hurt and indents more than others. Super heavy when moving too.

Joseph Amstadt Frisco, TX

Every night I'm reminded and amazed at how comfortable it is.

Tammy B. Sellersburg, IN

I don't understand the hype over this mattress. I tried it and I didn't think it was comfortable at all. It was expensive, hard, and made a crinkling sound.

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

Best sleep I’ve ever had. Helps my back from aching since I started using purple.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

There was a lot of hype about the purple mattresses and they are very nice but to me they are not life changing

michelle l pierce Gilbert, AZ

I have tried these mattresses at various stores , and they are very nice. And set at a good price.

Nancy South Jordan, UT

We bought an original purple 5 years ago, and still love it today. Perfect amount of support and give for our bodies.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

Purple mattresses are the best. It arrived quickly after I placed my order and the comfort is indescribable.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

We've had it for about three months now and feel like it's definitely worth the money. I've been really happy with how my sleep has improved!

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

Purple seems so very overpriced for a foam mattress. We were going to buy one and they are just so much more expensive than other similar offerings with no obvious reason to charge more. We opted to go a different route.

Nate American Fork, UT

The pillow and bed are amazing can’t recomend them enough! It keeps you cool and comfortable all night every night

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

I personally have not used the product but this reviews is for the customer service department of Purple. I tried to reach out multiple times and was continuously strung on with no one even trying to to answer my question or blatantly hanging up. i was extremely unimpressed with how i was treated and how they acted towards me a potential customer.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Absolutely LOVE my purple mattress! Second to none! Hands down the best mattress I have ever slept on.

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Purple mattresses bring me the most comfort I’ve felt in years, great service helped me find exactly what I wanted.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Thought it would be amazing but after a while it gathers dust and it's hard ti get rid of it because of the material.

Anonymous Clovis, NM

I love my Purple mattress, but it's a little expensive and doesn't have a water-proof cover option.