Best Company Guarantee Purple Logo

Purple

8.0

Sarah Provo, UT

Many of my friends were constantly telling me how I absolutely NEEDED a purple mattress! I was always unsure until I tested out the mattress myself and loved it! I loved it so much I had to buy one for myself! My recent mattress was causing me back pain and it was completely uncomfortable to sleep, but since I bought this mattress, it has left my body feeling so comfortable and relaxed as I lay in bed to sleep.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

My Purple mattress is great. The foam padding is super comfortable and lets me get the best sleep.

Samantha Grabert Salt Lake City, UT

Good beds, customer service is the best. Had a lot of trouble with ordering and getting our bed but Purple worked with us and was so helpful.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

We just started using Purple products and feel this is the next generation of great mattress ingenuity. I can't believe anything else being as comfortable and supportive. Thank you, thank you for the amazing sleep Purple.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

We just started using Purple products and feel this is the next generation of great mattress ingenuity. I can't fathom anything else being as comfortable and supportive. Thank you, thank you for the better sleeping Purple.

Tawnya M Burdette, AR

Great mattress! Best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time. Hubby moves so much in his sleep, and finally, his rolling around doesn’t wake me up. A little more expensive than I think it should be, but glad I finally took the plunge and bought it.

Jared Provo, UT

I've never done business with Purple directly, but I've laid on one of their mattresses and tried one of their pillows and thought they felt great! It was a good mixture of comfortable and supportive. I would like to buy one eventually if I could find a good deal.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Best bed ever. Pricey, but worth it. Going on 4 years and I’ll probably never go with another brand. Truly innovative technology. Nothing like memory foam or traditional coil mattresses. I’m a bed snob now and it’s ruined hotel beds for life as I can’t wait to get back to my Purple.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

We tried MANY mattresses out before finding Purple! I like a softer bed, and my husband likes a more firm bed. This fit both of our needs! The delivery and set up was very easy, and we have both noticed a huge difference in the quality of our sleep!

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

We recently purchased a Purple mattress. It isn't my favorite mattress ever but I do love that they delivered it and removed my old mattress. They were very friendly and I love that if you are unhappy there is a 100 day return policy which is much longer than other companies which I love. I feel that the price of the mattress was competitive with other mattress companies with a similar product.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I were both experiencing shoulder pain when we would wake up in the morning so a friend of ours told us to buy a purple mattress. We bought one for Christmas this last year online and we love it. It was conveniently delivered right to our house and we were able to easily move it to the bed. Mattress is comfortable and even tho it does take some getting used to at first I now love it and my morning shoulder pain is gone. It was a great purchase for us. Make sure to buy the purple sheets and the mattress cover too.

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

We have an earlier version of the Purple mattress and we love it! Our kids are always on our bed complaining that we have the best bed! We've had our mattress for quite some time and it's not showing any signs of wear. I miss it when we go on vacation. We sleep in cheep motels with lame beds and I can't wait to get home to my own bed!

Derek G Pleasant Grove, UT

The Purple mattress is extremely squishy and comfortable. The mattress also comes with a reclinable bed and a remote. The full purple bed package (mattress, remote, frame) is fantastic, you can set it how you need to sleep well, or set it up so you are practically sitting so you can work on things.

David O Pleasant Grove, UT

Purple mattresses catch and cushion me comfortably. I confess, I've been tempted to just flop onto a Purple mattress and let it catch me. The effect is very satisfying. If I could have any mattress in the world, I'd purchase from Purple.

mgillings

Seriously the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!! I would wake up with a sore back in any other bed I ever slept in! I finally found a mattress that I love to sleep on! I always wake up well rested and ready to start my day!

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

I had back problem for the longest time. I heard about purple and decided to give it a try. It has helped a lot with my back. I dont have back pain anymore. My husband also loved it. Its not too soft or too hard for me, just perfect

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i took my pregnant daughter bed shopping and she bought a Purple bed! i am buying one as well. she got a king size and it is VERY comfortable. I actually go and visit her just to lay on her bed. She does not complain of anymore back aches, not asking for back massages anymore. I highly recommend this amazing bed.

Glen2021 Spring, TX

I liked the bed. My wife hated it. It was perfect for me, but I like a firm bed.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Underwhelming and expensive. Definitely do not recommend buying these online before testing them out. Customer service is amazing though.

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Purple mattress is no doubt the most comfortable and relaxing mattress I have ever slept on and I always wake up the next morenong feeling like I got a great night sleep.

Bcsteele Black Mountain, NC

I e had my purple mattress for 7 weeks and it is nothing g short of amazing. Best mattress I’ve ever had in terms of pressure points. Comfort, waking up

Marwa Albany, NY

Amazing! This mattress is takes sleeping to a whole different level. I used to wake up sore and tired with my previous mattress, but now I wake up super energized. It changed my life

Wendy Smullin Kuna, ID

Purple is a fantastic matress company. Their attention to detail is amazing. Their branding is compelling making them easy to identify. The quality of their mattress is excellent.

Mira Smullin Sandy, UT

I love my mattress that I bought. It's very comfortable. I want to replace the rest of my families mattresses with a Purple. They are so amazing. I've been sleeping so much better than I normally do!

Luke Smith Parkville, MD

I really like the funny commercials. But in all seriousness, it's the most comfortable sleep I've ever gotten. Stays nice and cool at night and the fitted stretchy sheets are great.

Linda Suisun, CA

Years of poor sleep and rest. Issues with back pain all erased the first night of sleep on a Purple! After about 1 1/2 years of ownership I still frequently say a prayer of thanks for Purple

Kaleb Butikofer Kamas, UT

My mom just purchased the second generation purple mattress and IT IS AWESOME! It supports your back and actually caters to your shoulders and parts of your body that are usually uncomfortably fighting a flat hard mattress.

Jordan Alpine, UT

We’ve just purchased 2 Purple mattresses and have loved them! I look forward to taking a nap every day on these. I wish the pricing was a lot cheaper, but have been happy overall with them.

marlene bennett Salt Lake City, UT

I purchased a purple mattress which came with a full money back guarantee and a complimentary seat cushion. I selected a different mattress after 30 days and purple honored their guarantee without hesitation or hassle

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Purple mattresses are nothing like your current mattress, they form to your body and support your back and neck which are the most vital pieces of the body, so shouldn't you protect them? Do that with purple.

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

Fantastic new technology. Their advertisements are what brought me to them and many i know have been extremely pleased with the results. Very friendly to those with back pain who are restless sleepers. Truly one of a kind.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

Purple mattresses are SOOOOO nice... They are the most comfiest mattress.. I never want to climb out of bed because it is so fabulous! Thankful that I cam across this amazing company because I have a sore back and now I don't wake up every morning in more pain... LOVE my Purple mattress

wanda Saint George, UT

its amazing! it's very comfortable. when my spouse gets out of bed i cannot feel it on my end. i sleep through the entire night. we got it for a very good deal and it was worth it.

Robin Orem, UT

well rested, slept like a baby all night. no more back or neck pain. the only negative is not wanting to get out of bed in the mornings because it is so relaxing. best sleep i have had in years.

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I think they do a good job promoting their mattresses with their "viral" videos. The "raw egg test" is unique and gets my attention. When I am ready for a new mattress, I will definitely take a look at Purple.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

An absolute cloud to sleep on. The customer service is thoughtful and customer-centric. It's an investment in your sleep health. And the 100 day guarantee makes giving it a try easy!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

I stayed on a Purple mattress as a guest and completely loved it. I was well rested and my back felt support the whole time. One thing that concerns me is the price for a new mattress if It was more affordable I’d definitely purchase a Purple mattress without a doubt.

Carolina camacho

I did not like my purple mattress at all. My back pains were the worst when I owned a purple mattress, and it was an expensive bed.

Rodney Lee Fort Worth, TX

Mattresses are great, pillows are okay. I would rate purple as one of the top mattresses, however the price isn't where I'd like it to be.

Greg Thurgood Mapleton, UT

This mattress took away my back pain. It's soft yet firm, inexpensive, we sleep really cool at night. Best mattress we've ever had.

Shaye Mora Davenport, IA

I will never go back to another matress besides purple. I can sleep for 4 hours and it feels like I got 8 hours every night.

Emily Marlowe American Fork, UT

We tried a mattress out for a trial period. The mattress ended up not working for our needs, but the company was amazing to work with!

KKin Preston, ID

Purple Mattresses do amazing things for distributing weight and helping to remove pain that have been related to sleeping

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

One of the beds we own is a purple mattress. It is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. However, it is a luxury because of how expensive they are.

Becky Gilbert, AZ

The marketing for Purple is fantastic, however, the mattress itself didn't meet the promises made in the commercials. I still woke up with "hotspots".

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

I have been to Purple mattresses and they have great customer service. There's a wide array of mattresses to choose from and they are all very comfortable and of high quality!

Jenna L. Kapaa, HI

The purple bed is on the expensive side, but worth every penny! I have had back problems for years and have gone through several beds. This bed really conforms to your body to help your muscles so that you sleep better!

Autumn Kallunki Provo, UT

I recently purchased Purple sheets and I love them. They are soft and very comfortable. I don't own a Purple mattress myself, but I have tried them and they are very comfortable. I hope to purchase one in the future.

Jami Schmieding Mesa, AZ

I have a purple mattress and LOVE it. Highly recommend using this brand, it is not too soft but not firm. It is JUST right Also their customer service is great

Amber Gilbert, AZ

Love this bed. My daughter got it for me for my birthday thinking I absolutely needed to have it. I have a lot of back pain and this mattress has helped a lot.