Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Roland Carter Lexington, NC

Just so nice,and very helpful and get you in and out in a timely manner. Everyone is so nice in the office

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Roland, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Kenneth savage Charlotte, NC

I've been a customer for about 8or9 years good service also Kevin is a good guy as well as well as his staff

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Tonya Honeycutt Salisbury, NC

Regional has always been there for me when I need them. They are very friendly and look to help in any way possible.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tonya, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Charlie Jefferson Okmulgee, OK

The staff are always courteous and helpful. They bend over backwards to keep my engagements stress free.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Charlie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Pat McLaughlin West Columbia, SC

Great service helpful friendly The loan was timely and met my needs. They always willingly to help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Pat, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Peter Thomas China Grove, NC

Ease of application, pleasant people that work there. I've used Regional previously without an issue.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

April Banks Lyles, TN

Awesome customer service and these ladies go out of their way to help you get the loan right for you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi April, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Tara Wilkerson Kinston, AL

Heather is the BEST when it comes to customer service relationship, being informative, friendly and helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tara, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 21st, 2021

Worlock ! Las Cruces, NM

they call you and while on phone with you send a Pin number. this pin number opts your cell phone in to all text messages and auto dialers. you can opt out after the phone call, but every time you contact them they are "required" to opt you back in to even make a payment. They are a good company for a quick injection of cash that you plan to pay off quickly ( ie 2-3 months max) im not sure i would use them for anything other than that due to the high interest rate. if they did not require the opting in with every communication to them i would probably rate higher.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Worlock, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

May. 5th, 2023

Mary Kings Mountain, NC

Everyone had positive friendly And helpful attitudes . Borrowing for money was not a pleasant thing for me. However everyone there made me feel all right

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mary, we are proud of our team for providing you with a friendly and professional experience. Thank you!

May. 5th, 2023

Zachary West El Paso, TX

Unfriendly staff did not feel like they cared about their customers needs or reasons

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Zachary, i. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visitng our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

James Noblesville, IN

Friendly service and willing to work with me in my time of financial hardship. Your high interest rates due to my low credit score only keeps me in financial trouble . Regardless, I do appreciate the help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Apr. 6th, 2023

Stephanie Hendersonville, NC

I appreciate regional finance for helping me out every time when needed. They are very nice and caring people to work with. They greet you with respect and work with you if you are late on your payment. I have never had anything negative to say about them. Thank you for all you do in helping me out.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your kind words!

Apr. 6th, 2023

Frederick Meridian, ID

Very friendly people. Great to deal with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Frederick, thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team.

Feb. 12th, 2024

Lisa Gonzales Corpus Christi, TX

They're fast at getting me what I needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lisa, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Thelisa Burns New Orleans, LA

Everything was amazing and great stuff members

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Thelisa, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rosie Ewing Houston, TX

The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. My loan was processed very quickly. They occasionally send loan opportunities to me. I don't feel harassed when I get the loan checks in the mail because there is not a heavy sales pitch attached. I either want the loan or not. No one calls or tries to push the loans on me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rosie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Bossladykenny Raleigh, NC

I love the fact that I was considered for a loan at the time when I needed it for the Holidays.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kenny, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Loriann Woodard Eau Claire, WI

Sean was amazing! It was easy peasy! In and out!! Everyone is so nice!!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Loriann, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience!

Jul. 30th, 2023

JuaniH Hernandez San Antonio, TX

All staff members at Regional Finance are very professional and helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Toni Michelle Holloway Oklahoma City, OK

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Toni, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Barbara Charlotte, NC

Making a loan so simple...people here in Monroe are fantastic to work with!

welanita Brooklyn, NY

Just a phone call started. It has always been pleasant to when contacting them.

Rita B Houston, TX

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rita, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 29th, 2022

Doris Edwards Ayden, NC

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Doris, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Mary Greenville, NC

Staff is very friendly . Every nice and always coming when I enter in.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mary, thank you for your kind words!

Jun. 16th, 2023

Larynda

Fast and easy process. My loan rep was very friendly as eell

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Larynda, we're so glad to hear that the loan process went smoothly for you. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

May. 30th, 2023

Ralph Noel, MO

The people took care of my needs like pros and I would recommend them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ralph, thank you for your kind words!

May. 30th, 2023

Bonnie Samuel Tappahannock, VA

This is a good company,they work with you to meet your needs, they treat me with the utmost respect

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 20th, 2022

Joyce McCray San Antonio, TX

It always friendly talking with rep. And very concerned about needs and very professional.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Joyce, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 20th, 2022

David Deprospero Roswell, GA

Ease to sign up and auto pay- the rep was very helpful and my account was funded the next day.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi David, we're so glad to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Dec. 1st, 2022

Naomi Gonzales Corpus Christi, TX

EVERYONE IS SO HELPFUL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. ALWAYS GREETING YOU AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Naomi, we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with our staff. Have a wonderful day!

Dec. 1st, 2022

Raymond Powell Missouri City, TX

Representative was VERY helpful, courteous and made the application process very smooth.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Levona Rose Hunter Killeen, TX

They are very friendly and helpful. It didn't take for the loan to process. Just a couple of days.

Reply from Regional Finance

We are glad that you had a quick and easy experience. Thanks for stopping by!

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Kelpsie and Cecelia Lott Savannah, GA

The entire process was less complicated then any other financial transaction of that caliber.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kelpsie and Cecelia, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2022

Dondi Stewart San Antonio, TX

They are excellent with their customers and will do anything to help their customers.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Dondi, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2022

Michael Honeycutt Jr Salisbury, NC

They always are able to help me with my needs and are always very nice and knowledgeable

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 27th, 2022

Kevin Kidd Wichita Falls, TX

Love dealing with the ladies. They are always helpful and always a joy to talk to.

Gary Ricks Chattanooga, TN

It's informative. They have updated their online platform to make it more of a user experience

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Tiffani Stewart Forest City, NC

Great customer servicefriendly staff and very helpful in helping us get in our feet

Donna M Weaver Durham, NC

Been with them for years. Renewal always easy and fast. I'm really a satisfied customer

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

William Stevens Texas City, TX

Very thoughtful and personal staff an awesome staff that is extremely efficient.

Gwendolyn Boatwright Richmond, VA

They have always considered my needs and worked to get me the best deal they can

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gwendolyn, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Laura Turner Harker Heights, TX

The ease of acquiring a loan is very convenient plus the staff is very patient and friendly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Laura, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

PHYLLIS ASHIKE Shiprock, NM

customer service is always excellent and very helpful, answer questions that i may have

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Phyllis, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Donna morgan Murfreesboro, TN

Have had wonderful experience with this company and I am very grateful for all of your help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sharon Clark

The way that they work with you and the offers. The customer service and they were kind as well

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sharon, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Walter Lee Monroe, NC

They listen, they are exceptional and they helped in ways others wouldn't. wouldn't

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Walter, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Victoria Dutton Farmington, NM

They have good customer services and there quick on getting the loan approved.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Victoria, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Alfonso Hernandez Bacliff, TX

The ease of process of getting loan and how fast everything was with the whole process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Alfonso, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 27th, 2022