Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Marcus Anderson, SC

Very nice people whom helped me in my time of need and treated me like a valuable customer.thank you regional finance in North Augusta.georgia bulldog crew.go dawgs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marcus, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 17th, 2021

Ronald Gill Kansas City, MO

Everyone was very nice. Time was taken to make sure that i understood the process and all of the benefits that I would receive. It was a enjoyable experience.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ronald, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Paula Wetumka, OK

I was sent a check and I just cashed it I know I should keep a loan company like this and make sure I keep there business when I was in need of some cash

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Paula, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Mirta Q De Leon San Antonio, TX

I was given thorough information to help me decide on accepting the loan. The convenience of taking care of the application process from my own home.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mirta, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Darrell Rainey Greenville, SC

Interest is too high. I borrowed 5500 00 and the payback is over 15000.00 . They added over 3000.00 in insurance. I went back to drop the insurance and was told the monthly payment wouldnt change and was never told what the new payoff would be.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Darrell, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Juliet Jones Fayetteville, NC

I had a very positive experience with introduction to their products and services Getting the money needed was exceptional I had an overall great experience with them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Juliet, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Ronald Everett Crowley, TX

The team makes applying for a loan very simple and fast.They also look to find personal loans that provides the customer with a reasonable monthly payment.

Rita Wise Irmo, SC

Because any other time I wanted some extra money they couldn't get me a higher rate just what I already had in the account so the people you got now doing a good job

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rita, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Rebecca L Medlock Checotah, OK

Always helpful every time I call, Thry have always helped me when I need extra money. Everyone is very friendly and they take the time to meet my needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Emmanuel Agbanyim Sugar Land, TX

The staff are helpful and support with detailed professionalism.Expectially Staff Chirstie.She is the best.Always patient to listen with a better answers to help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Brian Elliston, VA

Easy, high interest though. If you need some cash that you can pay back quickly though it’s worth it. High interest so if you don’t pay it off fast, you’ll pay back more than it’s worth.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brian, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Aug. 25th, 2021

Christina Barr Perryville, MO

They were great to work with. Really cared about helping me with my financial issues, trying to rebuild my credit and get out from under a high interest title loan.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Gary Lindsay Gray Court, SC

Brittany Fernandes at the Lauren's SC office has been extremely efficient and honest about our business She is the reason this business gets 5 stars from us

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Cam Perrineau-Jones

cold calls to re-establish new business is for the most part good ( a 5 on 1-10 scale) as not pushy or rude but office staff is unprofessional and at times rude...seriously lack customer service vibe especially in being helpful or answering questions

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Cam, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry that you did not receive the level of service you expected. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Tammy Kay Morrow Oklahoma City, OK

My experience with RF has always been positive. Whether I needed to make payment arrangements or get a loan increase. They are very polite, professional and respectful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tammy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 21st, 2021

E Stafford, VA

Exceptional customer service. The ease of the application process is great. Also, a plus not having to wait days after the fact to receive the funds.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi E, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Maxine B Steed Easley, SC

I don't know about all the other locations but the office in Easley has been extremely nice to me and the loan was at a perfect time when I was in a bind

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maxine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 16th, 2021

Brittany Z Lawson-Archie Rembert, SC

Very friendly and helpful staff. They made sure i was helped at a time when i was really in a situation of needing assistance . I will stick with them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brittany, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Althea Cook Charlotte, NC

The were very honest professional . I received more than I expected. The customer service at the location was above and beyond. Ms. Linda was very helpful and nice.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Althea, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 16th, 2021

Judith (Judy) Weller Raleigh, NC

They are welcoming, very nice, professional and their response time is great. I am very happy with all my encounters with the people at the Wake Forest branch.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Judy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Wendy Norris Phenix City, AL

They are very easy to deal with. Maria is awesome and is always willing to work with you to find a resolution if you happen to fall a little late on a payment.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

LAVONNE CORNISH Spencer, OK

They really helped me out. I had missed a lot of work because I was hospitalized so I couldn't afford my bills, but thanks to them I'm able to get back on my feet.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lavonne, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Beatrix McLaughlin Alexandria, VA

It was an easy process over all, but the first time I received a loan, I was sent a check in the mail and if I cashed it that was the contract. This time upon a renewal I filled out more paperwork than getting a new car

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Beatrix, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive epxerience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

JAMES EDWARD CLAYTON McKinney, TX

easy fast. plus nice to have local people.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 6th, 2022

Shirlene Mauldin Seminole, AL

Friendly customer service staff was very professional

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shirlene, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mary Clarkton, MO

starts with the amazing customer service reps

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

James Island Jr Cedar Hill, TX

Give great service and the people are so nice

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Fanisha Houston, TX

Great company to do business with. Came through when I needed them. Great customer service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Fanisha, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

richard comstock Meeker, OK

they are on top of things, keep me updated & i trust my agent

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 9th, 2022

Curtis Fryson Marion, SC

They were very speedy and very professional and very friendly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Curtis, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 9th, 2022

Ina Ibarra Laredo, TX

It's very easy for me to make changes staff is very friendly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Vanessa Gonzalez Robstown, TX

The employees are professional and friendly and try to help as best they can.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Joan Anderson

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good at returning calls.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Joan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sampson Teesateskie Robbinsville, NC

Worked with me on a loan and was easy to talk to face to face

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sampson, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jordan Kemp Shawnee, OK

I told them how much i needed and they made it happen very fast super friendly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jordan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

mabel newman Higgins Memphis, TN

easy to work with it was a great help at this time not to long to get

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mabel, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Carletta Akomolafe Columbia, SC

Alanah is best. Very professional and followed thru every step of the way.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carletta, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Charity Graham San Antonio, TX

Friendly service & quick. Gives second chances to help catch up on bills.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Charity, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sandra Fleming Fayetteville, NC

Excellent customer service , fast and easy application process fast decision

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sandra, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jesus zamarripa Bethalto, IL

The ladies are great in every Way possible the loan is great convenient

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jesus, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Brenda Nunez-Torres Midland, TX

Great experience with this company. Will recommend to family and friends.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brenda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Janie Miller San Marcos, TX

I think they do a great job and are there to help when need the help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Janie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Reginald Mends Downers Grove, IL

It was quick fast and good, it helps me consolidate my credit

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Reginald, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Vickie Ward Fort Worth, TX

They are always polite, remember you and will help with everything they can!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Vickie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Stacy Brock Hiram, GA

RFC did not report all payments every month and they did not report that the account was paid in full accurately

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Stacy, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Terri E Perry Williamston, NC

Regional Finance helps you when no one else seems to or really can help in financially

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Terri, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 27th, 2022

A M Benally Church Rock, NM

Great customer service also very helpful with understanding clearing my documents.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi A M, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Shawn Saint Louis, MO

Very professional and friendly worked very quickly to get loan approval and out of office

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shawn, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Linda Landez Garcia Lordsburg, NM

The customer service of the staff and manager. They all show respect to all their customers.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Linda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Gabriela Gonzalez Brownsville, TX

Excellent service. Great people who have a compassionate way of communicating with their customers

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gabriela, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 9th, 2022