Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Thomas Gromme Charleston, SC

Friendly, Professional, Efficient. I went into the office and all my paperwork was complete and was finished with everything in 10 minutes.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 23rd, 2022

Amber Humphries Johnson City, TN

Very friendly and accommodating. The lady there also took a payoff check to another loan company for me so I didn't have to. Which was awesome.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Amber, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 9th, 2022

Janet Mason Tulsa, OK

Everyone I have had any contact with at Regional Finance has been very kind, professional and always willing to help. I appreciate them very much.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Janet, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mikki Francis Chandler, TX

Friendly and fair. My interest rate is higher than I would like but my payments are manageable. They made the process of applying very simple.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mikki, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rosemary Fuentes Milwaukee, WI

They were friendly and helpful They also corrected a mistake found in previous loan and were very understanding of my needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rosemary, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Denise Slaughter Athens, AL

The staff is great and friendly and professional, organized in their job and they make sure u are satisfied with your loan options before you leave.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Denise, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Louise Whiters Arlington, TX

The entire loan process was explained to my understanding. The agents were kind and thoughtful and worked with me throughout the procedure.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Louise, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Patricia Alexander Fairfield, AL

They are always friendly & quick in determining if you are eligible for a loan. They will make the scheduling of payments convient.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Patricia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Christina Crawford

The experience was great. They were very knowledgeable. They worked with us by showing us other ways to do our loan. Very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 8th, 2022

JANNIE SMARTT Chattanooga, TN

They were friendly and courteous and they made me feel comfortable. I applaud them for going above and beyond the call of duty!!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jannie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 29th, 2022

Janet Manning Greenville, IL

They very kind and helpful! Very sweet ladies work in the office that go thru! Thank you so much for your kindness and help!

Mar. 29th, 2022

Joe Corpus Christi, TX

1st time I was give a loan was over 2 thousand and I was able to deposit in my bank with cAsh available almost instantly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Joe, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Carl E Bell Jenkinsville, SC

Very personable service. My agent, Allison, was very nice and knowledgeable and was attentive from the start to the end.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carl, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Teresa Harris Simpsonville, SC

Chyene had the beast personality. I loved the experience because she gave me options of what I had available and told me how bill consolidation would benefit me

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Teresa, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 17th, 2022

John C Conway Jr Summerville, SC

Friendly reminder calls for payment due dates, accept payments a variety of methods (don't have to go into nearest branch). Friendly, well informed staff who knows me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Ana Del Rio, TX

Wasn't given a choice about autopay would of preferred to pay in person. It's easier to keep track of my bills. But I did like they gave me an option to break down my payments into two instead monthly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Mary Mack Williamston, SC

i`ve been with the company for a lot of years and if i have a problem the will help as long as you keep the lines of communication open and the are nice

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Kathy Y Purser Calhoun Falls, SC

They are a good business people. They are friendly and knowledgeable treat people the way they should be treated. I love doing g business with Rgoional

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kathy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Teknika Johnson Lubbock, TX

The staff was amazing! They greeted me as soon as I entered the building, and continue to check on me until it was my turn. The are so warm and inviting.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Teknika, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Noelia sauceda Houston, TX

It's the best because it's easy and people are very helpful and friendly are use y'all because you're number one in my heart and helps me out when I really need it thank you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Noelia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

David Jacquez El Paso, TX

Very ease to work with . Jessica is very helpful and patient. Once this loan is complete. I would like to working with Jessica in the future. Thank for all the help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Eddie Stegall Raleigh, NC

They were fast efficient and courteous I had a good representative who knew exactly what I needed and was very precise and letting me know how to proceed

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Eddie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rene Pleasanton, TX

They were quick to respond to my needs. Tiffany was very helpful in making sure. I understood the rates, payments and risks involved in getting the loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rene, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Elia Garcia Priestley Pleasanton, TX

I wasn't expecting a over 600.00 loan I was expecting a over 300.00 loan. But it helped me a lot don't need to make my payment till January of next year.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Elia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Whitney Sienko Carthage, TX

They've been great so far, better apr than most loam companies and everyone seems to be friendly when I speak with someone on the phone or through email.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Whitney, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jimmy Wilder Hopkins, SC

The interest rate is high. I talked to the manager about it.

Reply from Regional Finance

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Oct. 14th, 2022

Hadji Hicks Sr Georgetown, SC

It was very easy to refinance you guys reached out to me which is always a plus let me know I'm considering doing something right I just love the way you handle me it was like a family oriented area thank you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Hadji, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Oscar Melendez Fort Worth, TX

Great Service and Professional Team. They welcome you in with a great positive attitude, great management. I would recommend any one that needs a loan from Regional Finance. Thank You for the help!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Oscar, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 30th, 2021

Pamela Orozco Wichita Falls, TX

I love my local Regional Finance! Morgan is amazing she's friendly and thoughtful. The other girls in the office are great as well. After finding Regional Finance I have no need to go anywhere else!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 8th, 2021

Charlene Miles Kenley West Columbia, SC

Very Friendly and try to expedite the process as fast as possible but there are hoops that they have to go through at the end for co workers having to sign off. I know it is for security reasons but should be done before customer gets there.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Charlene, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Nov. 8th, 2021

Abby Mackie Cushing, OK

For one thing they try to give you what you want. Their friendly and they got out of their way, to get to know you. This is my experience with each time I can get help from them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Abby, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Debbie Rhatigan Skiatook, OK

I got an easy, fast hassle free loan. I would recommend using Regional Finance to family and friends. I was able to consolidate my debts. I've been in contact with Jessica and she was very helpful and easy to talk to.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Debbie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Gloria Hill Windsor, NC

They are professional, everything was done quickly, all my concerns were answered and I didn't have to call them three or four times about my loan. Great company to do business with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gloria, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Treva Green Nevada, MO

Great c customer service easy to work with and very cheerful which is unusual a lot of people are just like you know very monotone and not happy at all when they're doing their job and these cows were amazing

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Treva, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

MARILZA" IRENE MYRICK Hayden, AL

THEY HELPED ME WHEN NOBODY ELSE WOULD AND THEY ARE VERY F TIME AND LET TH KOW I CAN'T MAKE MY PAYMEN FOR A MONTH JUST ADD IT ON TO THE LAST PAYMENTNICE PEOPLE IF I CALL A HEAD O

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marilza, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Miriam J. Dorsey Raleigh, NC

Kim H., the office manager, was very helpful in many ways. However, she misled me about the percentage of interest on the loan and was extremely slow in getting back to me and answering my questions. When I did get the loan - we had discussed using my car for a larger loan she has not until this very day gotten back in touch with me about the particulars of that loan.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Miriam, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us section of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Sep. 9th, 2021

Paige Roper Summerville, SC

Very good customer service! Shakira I hope I spelled it right! But she was prepared she was able to answer all my questions. She was patient with me and allowed me time to make sure I could make payments and on time.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Paige, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Teresa M Greene Russellville, TN

The Manager Paul was very helpful in getting my loan worked up. This has been a hard year and a half and I had Bill's I needed to pay off and work to be done at the house and Regional made that possible.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Teresa, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Carole pitt Yukon, OK

I gave them 5 stars because I don't ever have to even think about them unless I need something. :). It was an easy stress free experience. Aubrey is the best! She is friendly, fast and efficient

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carole, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 29th, 2021

Tracy Greenville, SC

I have known Mary go several years. She made this last loan so quick and easy for me. No problems. And I have been doing business with Regional Finance for a VERY long time..it's convenient. No hassle.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tracy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Jack C Baird Mount Juliet, TN

Fast friendly staff members. The whole experience was pleasant,easy and with covid out and about I wasn't worried about anything. Still the best part was the STAFF MEMBERS made the process simple. Thanks

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jack, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Destiny Stroud, OK

Great service. Easy to work with. Nice customer service. Followed through with everything they said they would.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Destiny, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Bridgette Robinson Winnsboro, SC

Regional Finance has always been good to my mom with helping her with her needs. I recently applied and they were able to help me as well. Great people in Winnsboro, SC office. They are very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bridgette, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Melanie Mostafa Rocky Point, NC

Great experience no hassle to get funds when needed!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Melanie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jesus Gandara El Paso, TX

Very smooth process and always top notch customer servicfe

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jesus, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Kristal Mesquite, TX

Very helpful and responsive and friendly staff

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kristal, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nancy Barefoot Dudley, NC

Excellent Customer Service whenever I dealt with them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nancy, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Eartha Goodwine Spartanburg, SC

The team at the branch I started my loan with is amazing!

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Candy Carrera New Braunfels, TX

Great customer service and help when needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Candy, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Milshinta willis Silsbee, TX

Great salesperson that made things happen

Sep. 28th, 2022