Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Teresa Harris Simpsonville, SC

Chyene had the beast personality. I loved the experience because she gave me options of what I had available and told me how bill consolidation would benefit me

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Teresa, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 17th, 2022

John C Conway Jr Summerville, SC

Friendly reminder calls for payment due dates, accept payments a variety of methods (don't have to go into nearest branch). Friendly, well informed staff who knows me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Ana Del Rio, TX

Wasn't given a choice about autopay would of preferred to pay in person. It's easier to keep track of my bills. But I did like they gave me an option to break down my payments into two instead monthly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Mary Mack Williamston, SC

i`ve been with the company for a lot of years and if i have a problem the will help as long as you keep the lines of communication open and the are nice

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Kathy Y Purser Calhoun Falls, SC

They are a good business people. They are friendly and knowledgeable treat people the way they should be treated. I love doing g business with Rgoional

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kathy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Teknika Johnson Lubbock, TX

The staff was amazing! They greeted me as soon as I entered the building, and continue to check on me until it was my turn. The are so warm and inviting.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Teknika, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Noelia sauceda Houston, TX

It's the best because it's easy and people are very helpful and friendly are use y'all because you're number one in my heart and helps me out when I really need it thank you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Noelia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

David Jacquez El Paso, TX

Very ease to work with . Jessica is very helpful and patient. Once this loan is complete. I would like to working with Jessica in the future. Thank for all the help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Eddie Stegall Raleigh, NC

They were fast efficient and courteous I had a good representative who knew exactly what I needed and was very precise and letting me know how to proceed

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Eddie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rene Pleasanton, TX

They were quick to respond to my needs. Tiffany was very helpful in making sure. I understood the rates, payments and risks involved in getting the loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rene, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Elia Garcia Priestley Pleasanton, TX

I wasn't expecting a over 600.00 loan I was expecting a over 300.00 loan. But it helped me a lot don't need to make my payment till January of next year.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Elia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Whitney Sienko Carthage, TX

They've been great so far, better apr than most loam companies and everyone seems to be friendly when I speak with someone on the phone or through email.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Whitney, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Eddie walsh Memphis, TN

It was fast and easy. The only issue i had was your company approved me for an amount then when it was time to come and do the paperwork it had changed.

Nov. 30th, 2021

Marcus Anderson, SC

Very nice people whom helped me in my time of need and treated me like a valuable customer.thank you regional finance in North Augusta.georgia bulldog crew.go dawgs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marcus, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 17th, 2021

Ronald Gill Kansas City, MO

Everyone was very nice. Time was taken to make sure that i understood the process and all of the benefits that I would receive. It was a enjoyable experience.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ronald, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Paula Wetumka, OK

I was sent a check and I just cashed it I know I should keep a loan company like this and make sure I keep there business when I was in need of some cash

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Paula, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Mirta Q De Leon San Antonio, TX

I was given thorough information to help me decide on accepting the loan. The convenience of taking care of the application process from my own home.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mirta, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Darrell Rainey Greenville, SC

Interest is too high. I borrowed 5500 00 and the payback is over 15000.00 . They added over 3000.00 in insurance. I went back to drop the insurance and was told the monthly payment wouldnt change and was never told what the new payoff would be.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Darrell, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Juliet Jones Fayetteville, NC

I had a very positive experience with introduction to their products and services Getting the money needed was exceptional I had an overall great experience with them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Juliet, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Ronald Everett Crowley, TX

The team makes applying for a loan very simple and fast.They also look to find personal loans that provides the customer with a reasonable monthly payment.

Rita Wise Irmo, SC

Because any other time I wanted some extra money they couldn't get me a higher rate just what I already had in the account so the people you got now doing a good job

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rita, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Rebecca L Medlock Checotah, OK

Always helpful every time I call, Thry have always helped me when I need extra money. Everyone is very friendly and they take the time to meet my needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Emmanuel Agbanyim Sugar Land, TX

The staff are helpful and support with detailed professionalism.Expectially Staff Chirstie.She is the best.Always patient to listen with a better answers to help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Brian Elliston, VA

Easy, high interest though. If you need some cash that you can pay back quickly though it’s worth it. High interest so if you don’t pay it off fast, you’ll pay back more than it’s worth.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brian, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Aug. 25th, 2021

Christina Barr Perryville, MO

They were great to work with. Really cared about helping me with my financial issues, trying to rebuild my credit and get out from under a high interest title loan.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Gary Lindsay Gray Court, SC

Brittany Fernandes at the Lauren's SC office has been extremely efficient and honest about our business She is the reason this business gets 5 stars from us

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Cam Perrineau-Jones

cold calls to re-establish new business is for the most part good ( a 5 on 1-10 scale) as not pushy or rude but office staff is unprofessional and at times rude...seriously lack customer service vibe especially in being helpful or answering questions

2 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Cam, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry that you did not receive the level of service you expected. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Tammy Kay Morrow Oklahoma City, OK

My experience with RF has always been positive. Whether I needed to make payment arrangements or get a loan increase. They are very polite, professional and respectful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tammy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 21st, 2021

E Stafford, VA

Exceptional customer service. The ease of the application process is great. Also, a plus not having to wait days after the fact to receive the funds.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi E, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Maxine B Steed Easley, SC

I don't know about all the other locations but the office in Easley has been extremely nice to me and the loan was at a perfect time when I was in a bind

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maxine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 16th, 2021

Brittany Z Lawson-Archie Rembert, SC

Very friendly and helpful staff. They made sure i was helped at a time when i was really in a situation of needing assistance . I will stick with them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brittany, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Althea Cook Charlotte, NC

The were very honest professional . I received more than I expected. The customer service at the location was above and beyond. Ms. Linda was very helpful and nice.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Althea, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 16th, 2021

Judith (Judy) Weller Raleigh, NC

They are welcoming, very nice, professional and their response time is great. I am very happy with all my encounters with the people at the Wake Forest branch.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Judy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Wendy Norris Phenix City, AL

They are very easy to deal with. Maria is awesome and is always willing to work with you to find a resolution if you happen to fall a little late on a payment.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

LAVONNE CORNISH Spencer, OK

They really helped me out. I had missed a lot of work because I was hospitalized so I couldn't afford my bills, but thanks to them I'm able to get back on my feet.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lavonne, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Beatrix McLaughlin Alexandria, VA

It was an easy process over all, but the first time I received a loan, I was sent a check in the mail and if I cashed it that was the contract. This time upon a renewal I filled out more paperwork than getting a new car

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Beatrix, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive epxerience.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Duryl Austin, TX

Good company to do business with treat you like family

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Duryl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our team.

Mar. 4th, 2024

John Thomas Willkens Newport News, VA

Ms. Beverly is totally awesome. She is well knowledge of all the products that they have. I have been working with her for a long time a great person to know and very happy to help anyway, she can. She is a great asset to regional finance and should be recognized for this. When I do think about getting a loan I only call Ms. Beverly because I know she would take good care of me. She is amazing and awesome!!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi John, we are proud of our team for providing you with a friendly and professional experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 1st, 2023

Deborah Nashville, TN

Just shortly after receiving the loan, an incident occurred that affected my income and while there was some miscommunication, the manager took responsibility and accommodated the best he could. They have been understanding and not blowing your phone up with phone calls if you’re one minute late like other lenders. Both manager and assistant manager have provided excellent customer service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Deborah, we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with our team. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 12th, 2023

Roy Joiner Pearland, TX

The people there or real friendly and it don’t take long for them to process everything and get your money and get you out of there. That’s what I like about them. They don’t sugarcoat nothing! this is my second time first time I got $900 paid it off next time I was approve for $5000 that tells you good the girl told me if you paid this off next time you come you get the $5000 and I did!!!!😊

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Roy, thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you!

Dec. 20th, 2022

Guadalupe Hobbs, NM

Ms G , was great she answered all my questions plus she helped me get a little bit bigger loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Guadalupe, thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 4th, 2024

Brandon San Francisco, CA

Very friendly staff, they are always pleasant to interact with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brandon, thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team.

Kelly Jackson Fultondale, AL

The customer service is great. They are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kelly, thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team.

Charles Cochrane uijl?aA?ak! Buda, TX

Friendly and knowledgeable people all working to get me what I needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Charles, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Beth Rodgers Ethridge, TN

Excellent customer service. Jessica was friendly and worked with me start to finish.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Beth, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Anthony Kingsport, TN

She was great! The other girl that was working on my loan got covid, then Jessica fixed me up.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Kimberly Mitchell Evansdale, IA

Horrible experience! I deposited a check that was given to me from Regional Finance. Three days later I look at my checking account and Regionals check was charged back. It has put me in a huge mess and I only got a run around after calling Regional letting them know their check wasn't good. After trusting a company and now the disaster Im left with to clean up is a nightmare. I got no apology from Nichole at Regional Finance.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kimberly, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Departmentby visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Michael St Louis, MO

Preditory lending, you need to borrow money to help your situation and it makes it worst. 50-75 percent interest and my credit score was 680. Preditory lending do not put yourself in that position. Instead of getting ahead your getting screwed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department at regionalfinance.com/contact-us/ so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Jul. 30th, 2023

Kathleen Goose Creek, SC

My representative,Jecura was most professional, and very knowledgeable in her helping me. I was very impressed

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your kind words. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Jul. 30th, 2023

Leatha Hopewell, VA

My home heating system (30) years was in repairable. Being on fixed income Regional Finance discussed options and to meet the finance plan that was manageable to my income.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Leatha, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.