Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Sue Kearney

February 22nd, 2017 Raleigh, NC

My Loan Consultant was Ozzy and he conducted himself very professionally and took time explain what I should expect and how the process worked, which I appreciated. He stayed on top of my application and kept the communications open until everything was completed. Good Job.

Norman Fuqua

February 16th, 2017 CA

Nothing but outstanding service. I would highly recommend them for anyone needing a loan.

Tom

February 13th, 2017 Belvidere, IL

The process was actually quite simple. Cory was my loan originator and his rapid response in every step of the process was quite impressive. He left nothing to question. Things happened so fast I had to put the brakes on for a period of time so I could get my wife in the loop. I have been approved and have the final loan documents, now I hope the actual funding is as smooth as the origination. Good Job Cory!

Cheryl Theriault

February 6th, 2017

I'm a new customer i.e my loan was just dispersed on 1/20 and you have already incorrectly debited my bank account. Payments supposed to start 3/6 yet you debited my account 2/6. Very disappointed!

R Knight

February 1st, 2017 Modesto, CA

Justin H was amazing! He explained the entire process with me, listened to my question's and guided me through my loan process. Amazing feeling!

David Morrison

February 1st, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Effortless! I dealt with Osvaldo L and what a pleasurable experience. Definitely recommending Freedom Plus based off what i went through! Thanks Ozzy and Freedom Plus!

Gustavo Garcia

February 1st, 2017 Frisco, TX

Great loan consultant and very knowable, her name is Kristy G , best interest rates

Monica Gilroy

February 1st, 2017 Atlanta, GA

David C was excellent to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Process was quick and easy

Kristi Davis

February 1st, 2017 Jefferson, GA

We are very pleased with the quality of service and the products offered by Freedom Plus loans. Scott L was a very kind, considerate and honest sales representative and his main focus was providing us with the best service and loan products without using high pressure sales tactics. We have worked with several other loan vendors but Scott at Freedom loans really stands above the rest. Most of all this company's transparency throughout the entire process deserves an applaud. Thank you for being upstanding in this business! Jason

Yaneire Marin

February 1st, 2017 Bethlehem, PA

Sherry D is awesome! very clear in all the explanations about the contract and in general. Good Job!

Robert Cole

January 31st, 2017 Dallas, PA

My wife and I took out a loan today and Jose C was extremely helpful and patient during the process.I In the end our payment was lower than when we first started.Thank You.

Stephen Lester

January 31st, 2017 Reno, NV

Fabulous, professional service from Charles S, easy application process, very fast, same day approval and signature. A terrific way to raise your credit score by converting revolving accounts to a consolidation installment loan. The best lending experience I have had, EVER!

Natalie Ralston

January 31st, 2017

Fast easy approval. Our loan officer was very nice and helped me through the process.

David Flournoy

January 30th, 2017 Thomaston, GA

Very knowledgeable and very professional.

Rose Ross

January 23rd, 2017

I was contacted immediately and the service was fast, friendly and efficient.

Celina

January 23rd, 2017 Ellenwood, GA

I am in disbelief and appalled that you would charge a customer $15 to RECEIVE A CHECK!!! What do you pay your accounts receivable personnel...$500 per hour??? Obviously you don't want to receive additional payments from your clients because you want to rip them off with additional interest and fees! I will be looking for alternatives to pay this loan off.

sandy crase

January 23rd, 2017 West Union, OH

our customer representative was very helpful and kind.

D

January 23rd, 2017

Professional during the entire process. Informationt was readily avaiable and easy to manuver Will most definitely reommend to my peers. The process was quick and easy

Antonio

January 23rd, 2017 Nazareth, PA

Personal loan was delivered and completed in less one hour.

Peter M. Green

January 23rd, 2017 Atlanta, GA

I contacted CS to have a rep contact me about lowering my interest rate as promised. When I first took out the loan it was portaryed to me that my interest rate would be lowered considerably. Now that it has come time to lower my rates I only hear crickets...hmmm!

Rick

January 23rd, 2017 San Fernando, CA

John was very helpful, and couldn't ask for a better representative.

Josie Lopez

January 23rd, 2017 San Francisco, CA

Great customer service and understanding

Paul Whitaker

January 23rd, 2017 Billings, MT

My loan assistant was Nicole. I can't think of anything she might have done better, or more courteously. She really was the epitome of professionalism. It was a pleasure and delight to have worked with her. Thanks Nicole!

Mike R

January 23rd, 2017 Chicago, IL

Would just like to say thanks for a great loan experience.Andy was awesome in explaining the different rates and finally a loan process that uses today's technology to expedite the process instead of going thru a bank with a long list of paperwork. Thank you

Kelly Bowers

January 23rd, 2017 Albemarle, NC

Very friendly, easy application process would use again

Gary

January 19th, 2017 Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked with Ozzy and he did an outstanding job in helping us get the help we needed.

C. Turner

January 13th, 2017 Mobile, AL

Very happy and satisfied. I've received wonderful help & support. the process was very easy and I got just what I needed!

Selena

January 13th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

I spoke to Cesar today regarding a personal loan to consolidate my bills and it was a great experience. The approval process was so fast and I literally got a call within hours that the loan will be funded. Cesar was extremely helpful and professional and I will for sure recommend anyone to use Freedom Plus and Cesar.

Lisa B

January 11th, 2017 Oldsmar, FL

I would like to say this loan was much easier to get than I thought. Ozzy was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable in his role. I would definitely recommend Freedom to my friends and family if needed. We had a little trouble getting the documentation over the email but Ozzy continued to work on it and eventually we did receive everything we needed. He answered all of our questions and we had more than a few. It was a pleasure working with you Ozzy, keep up the good work!

CGW

January 11th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Everything was explained to me in detail, even though it was a Friday afternoon(after 5:00PM) Osvaldo was patient and very professional. If you are in need of a personal loan I would recommend this service. The work with the customer to meet your needs and make it affordable.

Brenda Stough

January 11th, 2017 Dora, AL

Great company helped me with all my debts and are very friendly and polite. Helps with all your questions and has done a wonderful job. Thank you.

Al De Jesus

January 4th, 2017 Fort Walton Beach, FL

Excellent fast service. Thank you. Professional ethics and timely. I look forward to more loans from you

Felicia

January 4th, 2017 Yuba City, CA

Osvaldo was the representative that helped me refinance my and he was representative for my orginal loan he was very professional and courtious. He informed me of all my options and throughly explained everything in detail and clarified any questions i had was very patient. Thanks Felicia

Carle

January 4th, 2017 Suffolk, VA

Ozzy was fantastic! Helpful, quick and detailed. I got a great rate loan and consolidated all my bills to one payment.

Jody

January 4th, 2017

I worked with Ozzy who provided excellent customer service. He answered questions, replied to emails promptly and moved me through the loan process efficiently. Thanks Ozzy for assisting me in getting my finances taken care of. I was a little disappointed with the interest rate and the significant % taken for origination fees.

Cladie

January 4th, 2017 Silver Spring, MD

Flawless, experience from beginning of process to-date!

Kyle A

January 4th, 2017 Langhorne, PA

Application, approval, disbursement and setting up payment were all easy and facilitated by my account manager with very little work done by me. I was also happy with the rate I obtained.

Elizabeth Kudravy

January 4th, 2017 Kent, OH

Had a good experience applying for and getting a personal loan to consolidate credit card debt. Looking forward to working with a more manageable interest rate.

Elaine Lunar

January 4th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I called for verification on one of my creditor's account and i got the result immediately.

A. Alexander

January 4th, 2017

The loan officer that I had was very great his name is Ozzy he take the time to explain everything I want to know before it take the loan I was very comfortable working with him OVER the company is great

Shawnie Cunningham

January 4th, 2017 Castro Valley, CA

I applied for a loan on Lending Tree and I was very skeptical, I was immediately contacted by Ozzy from Freedom Plus. The process was extremely simple and my loan funded in two days. The customer service was excellent and I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a personal loan. Thank you Ozzy and Freedom Plus!

David Norvell

December 29th, 2016 Tampa, FL

Really need to allow resetting password online. I want to get in, and simply cant, if you cant call during the week, you have no options. Need to fix that

Marilan Kelly

December 26th, 2016

Jose was excellent ! Very polite and respectful. Informative and accurate.

Elliott S Nathanson

December 19th, 2016 Palm Coast, FL

I sent an email to customer service cancelling this loan a week prior to disbursement of the funds and the funds were still disbursed. I continue to make payments to the vendors and now my bookkeeping is all messed up. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Elliott Nathanson

Jimmy

December 15th, 2016

Did not reset password and lady talked almost nonstop telling me things I didn't need to know to update my pass word

Jeff Perry

December 14th, 2016

Scott was very up front with everything and explained the process very well.

William Dean

December 6th, 2016

I've never worked with a company that when you make a payment early, they still take out your scheduled payment and end up charging you twice..... when I call to have them just apply the 2nd payment to my next month's bill they say there's no way they can't do it. The customer service person I spoke too did not care at all and made zero attempt to Fix the issue. She offered no apology or anything and tried to blame me for the issue. How is it the customers fault that when they pay their bill early they then get charged twice?? At least I know not to refer anyone to this company ever because they show zero concern about their customers.

Loretta Gilliam

December 6th, 2016

I , Customers was penalized for an error on the companies end and my report was sent to Credit Bureau as a negative report

Jose Morales

December 5th, 2016

The best Customer service and product service mos important the attention thanks

Ernesto Alvarez

December 2nd, 2016 Tampa, FL

I called the next day after signing the contract to cancel the process for a personal loan because I did not feel comfortable with the payment and I was told during the loan application process the the funding would take 2 to 3 days and that the payment to creditors could be up to 7. I called in and one person told me I was on time and the others told me it was funded and nothing could be done. I was a little frustrated at the end of the call and I said "Man" like I couldn't believe it I couldn't cancel. the customer service person did not notice she said on and started laughing and making comments about why I probably wanted to cancel. i cant believe that overnight they did everything. This is really going to put me in a difficult situation!!