FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Iffaf Zaman Utica, MI

Freedom plus was awesome to work with. Our agent was very helpful in answering all our questions and making sure we understood everything. Thank you for helping us consolidate our credit debt.

Rachel C Snohomish, WA

We were looking for an alternative to the high interest, short term borrowing we had been doing while working to repair our credit. This loan will not only help with credit repair, but FreedomPlus gave us a reasonable interest rate and plenty of options to fit our individual needs. Our loan consultant Ericka was very thorough and helpful through the whole process. Everything was done remotely in a super timely fashion. Highly recommend!!!

Larry Deerfield Beach, FL

The application process was quick and easy, and their rates are very competitive and reasonable.

Lisa Chesterton, IN

This was the first time using FreedomPlus and I have to say they were great to work with. I got my loan in no time and was able to consolidate my Bill's quick.

Pam Chicago, IL

I enjoyed the ease of the application process, the timely manner in which I was told if I qualified. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Sam Hernandez Wylie, TX

This was by far the best experience I had with my loan.Daniel R made this process so easy.He explained all the details along the way to make decisions very easy.Your the best Daniel We appreciate all your help.

harveybee Picayune, MS

My experience with freedomplus was very positive. My loan officer (Michael) was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me get my loan approved. Very pleased with everything.I would refer my friends and family to FreedomPlus in a heart beat.

Paul Andrew Sahagun El Paso, TX

I was given multiple options to fit my budget and once selected, Debbie was very professional and answered all my questions. I truly recommend Freedom Plus.

John Frias Deer Park, TX

Was very easy to apply. I don't remember names very well, but the two persons that helped me was great. No hassle n no I don't care attitude. All in all this the best experience I had getting a loan.

Lutitia Papailler Louisville, KY

Kelsey C. guided me through this financial process easily. I was approved quickly; I have told others about FreedomPlus.

Rick Ravenna, NE

They were freaky fast at getting me my money. Wish I would've called sooner. So easy to do. I literally didn't have to do anything but answer my phone.

Monica Marshall, TX

The loan officer Jamie was great! Super friendly and informative. Really made me feel secure in my decision. FreedomPlus has really come through in a time of need!

Adriam Gil Miami, FL

Excellent service. Very fast. Great opportunity. Thank you so much.

Alejandro Flores Pasadena, TX

I went to just check out the site, never thinking I was going to go thru it. Was only curious at first. But after speaking with Amanda A, every single thing fell into place perfectly. Very helpful and knowledgable of everything. Would definitely recommend using them!

Kelly Murphy Owasso, OK

Started off well enough. Loan processed quickly & efficiently. They wanted to disperse part of the loan directly to creditors. That got sent to the wrong bank , now I am paying on a loan that I have not received as of yet. I’ve bee waiting over two months for it to sort out. Meanwhile I’ve not received my account number to register online to monitor the account. Just a statement email that I cannot access because I do not know my own account number. They have collected the first two months directly from my bank, with military precision.

Maryann Philadelphia, PA

My husband and I were looking to secure a loan to help us straighten out our finances. After several unsuccessful attempts, we came upon FreedomPlus. Our Representative Daniel, was very patient and considerate of our situation, and he took the time to find the best loan for us. We would definitely recommend Freedom Plus to anyone looking for a good loan agency.

JAY Laurel Springs, NC

Overall I had no issues until I needed to change my payment method due to an impending divorce. Now for 6 months I have had no replies to my emails nor answers to my phone calls, all I get is crickets. Now the account is being canceled that they have received payment from and I have no way of setting up my new account which means I will be delinquent for the first time in 46 years.

sarika batcha Elk Grove, CA

it was quick, consultant Jamie was very nice and helpful explained every thing in detail. she has a direct line so no wait to speak to a rep

Simone B Murray Upper Marlboro, MD

Hi Maria, I would like to thank you for your excellent support. You took care of all my queries in a jiffy. You provided fast and helpful advice regarding my loan. You let me know all the important information regarding the loan .I am a busy professional and you was extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. I was very thankful that you explained which term will suit my needs best. You have a caring approach and you are a true professional. To Maria's Manager....Please accept my gratitude towards her and efficient services. I was able to complete the transaction within a few hours, thanks to her attentive and alert presence. I would especially like to commend Mary for her professionalism and superlative skills

Ed Wilmington, DE

Avan N was very professional and very helpful in helping me with my loan. Everything was very easy and did not take much time at all to complete. Two thumbs up!

Alexander Rick Mars, PA

Dan was very helpful with every aspect. He pointed out many ways of borrowing and helped me choose what was best for me thanks again

Carolyn McAdoo, PA

Excellent service very patient understanding and clear on what I needed and you needed to find my loan only down side is the fee for processing

H & D Stewart Conyers, GA

My experience with Freedom Plus could not have gone smoother. The process was so very easy that I wondered if it was legitimate. Debora R was the Processor and she was simply a joy to work with via electronic communications. The tone of her emails were pleasant, kind, helpful and professional. My husband and I sincerely appreciate the friendly manner in which the help was administered to us.

Cee Saint Paul, MN

Horrible customer service, Christopher T

Thomas Prezioso Morris Plains, NJ

Debbie was amazing great customer serviceeee

Scott Dumont, NJ

I had a very positive experience with FreedomPlus. My loan officer Celeste was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process.

Raymond J Bond Trenton, NJ

I diid enjoy the service and use of the money. It was very easy to open and although the interest was high I did need the money. Here is my complaint. I wanted to pay off my loan money is in my bank. I waited for a check to clear and called in advance for pay off amount. Which I was given next day I call to pay off and it had increased $4.00 no big deal! Next they tell me they can not process payment for two days and now the pay off is going to be $41.00 more. Here is a company that you have to set up automatic payments with and then when it come to paying them I get charged more because they can't process the payment that fast. Sound like this is a they're problem more than my problem. I just want to close out this loan with no issues and feel like the $40.00 is a stab in the back. Raymond J Bond

David Braden Irving, TX

The payment was not made for over 10 days and once the paperwork was signed, I could not get a hold of anyone or get answers.

Khaled Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

My experience with FreedomPlus started with Liz who took an outstanding care of my request. Liz is very good listener and accommodating and looks for options that could save you money by offering the lowest APR. It took me 2 days to finalize my loan. I highly recommend FreedomPlus and of course call Liz. Thank you, Khaled

Sarah Cameron, NC

I had the best experience because of my loan consultant, Celeste L. She was phenomenal & so helpful. She answered my questions, regardless of how silly they may have been. She made me feel so comfortable in the decisions I was making.

Maribel Aguilera Long Beach, CA

I was really pleased with the customer service I received on a loan i needed to get. The person i spoke with understood my needs and was very helpful and nice .

Jay Barone Petaluma, CA

Terrence was incredible. I will work with him on all future loans. He answered all my questions. He was informative and had a great sense of humor. My goal is to pay this loan off and to work my way up to 40K consolidation loan.

Andre Boynton Beach, FL

Ericka was very respectful and professional. I would recommend my friends to talk to her!

Charles Gomez Lake Bluff, IL

Elizabeth, did a great job helping me with the loan approval. She was very helpful for someone like me that's not computer smart or smartphone smart. She took her time in guiding me how to do transmit documents from my phone to her work email. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Elizabeth for being kind & patience.

James Henderson, NV

After a few minutes from going to their website, someone was already calling me to complete my application. Jamie C was on the ball from the very first moment. She made sure she had all the bases covered, and that I got everything right and complete to keep the application moving smoothly and quickly. It's only been a little over a week and I am already feeling the benefits. Thank you!!!!

james Theodore, AL

My customer service rep Joseph was great to work with!!

Jesse Hoskins Macon, GA

Easy to work with and very convenient.

James Derossett Antioch, TN

Celeste was my agent at Freedom Plus and did a great job in getting our loan approved. She was very professional and efficient during the process. I recommend her if you need a loan at Freedom Plus!!

Antonio Gastelum Long Beach, CA

Ericka R helped me with my loan. She was nice, courteous and informative. Answered every question I had and processed my loan quickly. Very professional.

Jami Herriman, UT

The process was SO easy and fast. Everyone was SO helpful.

Cyndi Catonsville, MD

Right from the start, Mr. Earl N was very friendly and a very informed representative. He listened to my dilemma and was very patient with me as we were comparing my options. He was really good with the follow up with me and provided an answer for me very quickly. I was able to move forward and clear up my situation in 3 days. I really appreciated his bedside manner and I would recommend your company to any of my friends that may need your assistance in the financing area. Thanks Mr. Earl!

D. Smith Los Angeles, CA

FeeedomPlus gave me the least amount of hassle in getting the loan I desired. The loan officer was courteous, knowledgeable, to the point and fast acting. FreedomPlus was considerate of my loan needs and customized my loan. I wish interest rates were a bit lower but overall Good Job!!! FreedomPlus.

Loren Fielding Clifton, VA

I do not normally answer robocalls, but this time I'm glad i did. The caller was Sean G from FreedomPlus with a common sense pitch which fir well with my current needs. He continued to guide me through the thicket of a personal loan transaction and the deed was done in a few hours. The only drawback was the transfer of funds which took a couple of days longer than expected. But when finished, all was as agreed.

Chad Pompano Beach, FL

The loan application process was streamlined and easy to complete. My loan representative was courteous, efficient, and professional in all regards.

Tha San Somerset, MA

Erica R is very pleasant to work with n made the loan application very simple. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Alex Breitmaier Palm Harbor, FL

Amanda was fantastic - thorough and fast

Tim Danville, KY

Service was fast and easy. The process was painless.

Tresia Piedmont, OK

They are very helpful in helping you find the loan that will work best for you. They work very fast too. Great communication. Will recommend to anyone that needs loans.

April Helton Katy, TX

The whole process was painless and easy. Daniel was amazing explaining the whole process and walking me through it so things could get done faster. I will be recommending FreedomPlus to my friends.

Jason Doss Providence, NC