Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 Haven Life Insurance Agency chevron_right
4.8
#2 Policygenius chevron_right
#3 Bestow chevron_right

3.4

Joy Hill

September 30th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great term life insurance rates - just wish I could pay my renewal online instead of mailing a check

Timothy Menz

July 29th, 2019 Concord, NC

I wish I could give this place less than 1 star. I have been trying to get a summary of a relatives life insurance and I have reached out to the agent Paul "Donnie" T who was assigned to the policy and he keeps giving me the run around, saying he will work on getting it to me, and it's been a month and I still don't have it. So I ended up emailing and calling Midland National directly. When I called, not only did it take over 4 hours to reach someone, but the representative was rude and dismissive. When I emailed them, they sent me an automated response which didn’t even address my submitted question. This place is a racket, so stay away at all costs. They just want to rope you in to high cost annuities based on scare tactics and poor customer service. In comparison, The other insurance company I'm dealing with sent me an inforce illustration after 1 week of requesting it. After weeks of emails back and forth, they said they could get the policy summary to me with 1 week and it’s now going on 3 weeks, still no policy summary. I have been telling all my friends and family to avoid doing any business with Midland National Insurance.

Jami plowman

February 12th, 2018 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that they are so up to date with submitting applications and their customer service is really good.