Five Star Bath Solutions started offering its home and kitchen remodeling services in 1996. After expanding from its birthplace in Canada to the United States, it headquartered in Spanish Fork, Utah. Its mission is to become the best bathroom remodeling company in the home remodeling industry.

Alure Home Improvements chevron_right
Case Design chevron_right
Kitchen Magic chevron_right

The Good

• Great Warranty
  • Discounts

Great Warranty

Five Star Bath Solutions offers a limited lifetime warranty to all customers. This is an extremely good warranty compared to other warranties offered by companies in the kitchen remodeling industry.

Discounts

For customers who decide to book online, there is a 10 percent discount on remodeling services.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Fees
  • Few Kitchen Services
  • Lack of Expertise

Undisclosed Fees

Five Star Bath Solutions does not provide any information regarding project fees that might be applied to the cost of kitchen remodeling.

Few Kitchen Services

Because Five Star Bath Solutions deals almost exclusively in bathroom remodeling, its kitchen remodeling services and products are extremely limited. The Five Star Bath Solutions website only states that it provides faucets, mirrors, and countertops—though it is unknown if it provides countertops for kitchens. Any additional information regarding kitchen remodeling cannot be found on its website.

Lack of Expertise

Because it is a relatively new company when compared to other kitchen remodeling companies and because it focuses on bathroom remodeling, Five Star Bath Solutions has very little to offer customers who want their kitchens remodeled. It simply has not dedicated enough efforts to kitchen remodeling to claim any real expertise in the industry.

The Bottom Line

Five Star Bath Solutions attracts potential customers by offering a discount for booking its services online. However, because of its lack of information regarding fees and the fact that it doesn’t provide many kitchen products or services, we cannot recommend customers choose Five Star Bath Solutions at this time.

View Top Rated Companies

Larry

March 24th, 2020 Colonial Heights, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I recently had our master bathroom renovated, we changed the shower and installed a jet tub. From the first day we met with Rob’s representative and went over the plans until the work was completed we couldn’t be more pleased. Rob even came back and completed the touch ups that we needed. I would highly recommend Five Star Bath Solutions t9 all my friends and family.

Jody

January 27th, 2020 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Five Star Bath Solutions is an amazing company. Everyone I have worked with has been honest and friendly. I would recommend the services they offer to anyone looking for a bathroom upgrade!

Pam Peebles

September 12th, 2019 Richmond, VA

I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to remodel their bathroom. Rob and his team did an excellent job on renovating our old bathroom. The whole process was professional, organized, and efficient from start to finish. The workmanship and materials used were excellent. Rob oversees the project, making onsite appearances daily, And was willing to work within our budget. I know have a beautiful new bathroom!! 5 stars for this company.

Rachelle ann

August 26th, 2019 Rochester, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had five star take care of my master shower. Dean and Brian did a fantastic job. I love the results. Would use them again

DB

April 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give 0 stars I would. According to their website, their bath remodels take an average of 4-7 days to complete. Mine took 20 and it still isn't done. The other issues that I had were the poor craftsmanship. The work that was completed looks less than professional and there were multiple issues. The caulking in the shower was not done properly and the bath is now taking water damage. I informed the franchisee manager of this, he came and redid it, and it still isn't sealed. I have a tile that isn't fixed to the ground with mortar, the employees used my tools and materials from my garage on the project without my permission. The workers never showed up on time, and sometimes not at all. They advertise that they will send licensed contractors to your house but they did not. I checked with the registrar of contractors for my state and they had never heard of them. My bathroom is still not fully complete with the repairs that need to be done, but the workers refuse to come and show up to work. Corporate stated that they have no power over their franchisee, and that they would give me 1k if I would cut ties with their company.