LinkedIn Logo

7.6

Kevin Liu Salt Lake City, UT

I love using LinkedIn when I am looking for a new position. I believe this has been the best tool to do a Career change and to connect to the right people in an organization to try and land a job. I love how users control their profiles and you can easily see people in their organizations.

Scott A. Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

LinkedIn is a great way to find, network with, and collaborate with other professionals in your industry. It serves as a platform to connect on projects, discover professionals with expertise you can leverage, and, in some cases, gather leads for sales. Recruiters can also find you if you are seeking to change employment or careers. The one drawback is you will likely receive a lot of spam messages from contacts that connect with you only to immediately solicit sales from you.

Dorothy Omaha, NE

LinkedIn adds ease to networking through the different features on the site. Free messaging, connections, plus customized searches based on profession or school all make LinkedIn essential for maintaining connections and building new ones.

Dali Dallas, TX

I like staying connected with colleagues from long ago that I know longer work with but would like to maintain a professional relationship with since we spend so much time at work. To throw away those years of comradery seems a shame, no?

Danielle Berkowitz Smithtown, NY

Pros: I've met some friends from this platform, great to connect with industry people and meet people and network, I love how you can apply to jobs directly. Cons: To me I find this platform a bragging rights platform, I am not a fan when people posts updates and then you message them for advice and you get no answer (that isn't everyone's case, I just see that being a case to a lot of my network on LinkedIn). The algorithm can be off, you can see a job posted a day one but the actual job was posted 30+ days ago.

Victoria Kalyne Bennette McMinnville, OR

LinkedIn has allowed me to connect with my colleagues, professors, managers, and other professionals in the fields I am interested in. I have gotten job offers and found internships through LinkedIn. I have also been able to reconnect with highschool classmates and old friends to network and build my professional social network.

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

Using LinkedIn has been an amazing experience when I was looking for my second job. During my job search I was having a hard time finding someone who would accept me with very little retail experience, but LinkedIn made the process super easy

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn has been really helpful to me in making professional connections. I am a college student, so being on LinkedIn allows me to see all of the job opportunities around me that I may be interested in after I graduate. It is also a great platform for me to start networking now so that I have more options available once I graduate.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I am constantly seeing notifications that my name is coming up in searches and that I am being connected to so many networks. It’s a great feeling professionally and the connections are being made when I’m not looking. Very helpful tool!

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

I feel that linkIn is a must have these days for professionals. It helps me to network and stay in touch with colleagues past and present. It also helps me stay up to date because I can read articles my colleagues write and post.

Jeff B Orem, UT

High quality job search service all around. It is nice being able to use your professional network to look for a job. This is the ultimate "get your foot in the door" service. I would recommend using LinkedIn when looking for a job. They offer a great search engine as well with thousands of jobs posted.

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I am in the sales industry and LinkedIn has been a nice way to keep in touch with former colleagues and to network with future business opportunities. I like that it's easy to use and isn't superficial like other social media platforms.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

The best social network resource for business. Allows for a very professional way to reach out and connect with future businesses, employees, and employers. I like being able to create a profile for myself so that others can quickly see who I am at a glance. Also, a great place to recruit future employees.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Great Job Search tool for any professional looking for a job. I love the tools and the fact the LinkedIn has your network already in place makes it easier to get your foot in the door from people you may already know. The tools within the job search are very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone!

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

LinkedIN is the perfect place to connect with other like minded business people. Staying connected to those you have worked with in the past and who you want to work with in the future is critical to business and personal success. LinkedIN allows you to have those connections and keep them professional.

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

I use LinkedIn all the time. I keep in touch with customers, co workers, and industry peers. I love being able to read articles on trending business issues and being able to post articles that are interesting to me. It's easy to learn about companies and positions you might be interested in.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

LinkedIn is a great way to stay connected with your professional network. I sometimes feel like I get more contacts from recruiters that I would like, but it provides a good opportunity to look at other options. Would recommend for any professional.

erika tarke Tallahassee, FL

The customer support of this website is amazing the workers are so nice!

Sandra Kojic Jacksonville, FL

Great for students looking for a job and great for companies looking for people to hire.

Brent Thurgood Spanish Fork, UT

Linked is a a great way to network with individuals. You never know when that professional network may be needed.

Arjun Adhikari Coppell, TX

Good to make network. Sometimes get job offer. Reliable source to evaluate employees.

Rebecca D

Love LinkedIn. Great networking opportunities. Very reasonable with pricing packages. Very user friendly.

Dami San Antonio, TX

Extremely good app. It let me know when someone was looking at my profile and when opportunities where open to me

Vy Ha Tallahassee, FL

The best part is being able to facilitate more meaningful connections with my previous peers and coworkers and cheer them on their future endeavors as well

Shanelle vickers Jacksonville, FL

It’s very useful in the workplace especially when you are making an effort to communicate with your coworkers as a whole.

Tequanda Jackson Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn less me to connect with many people who she the same career aspirations as me and lead me to many opportunities

Ruth Jeanmary Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is a great way for employers to get a great look at you professionally, love it! I love how easy the site is to navigate!

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Great resource for finding colleagues & other connects from college & former workplaces. However, it is becoming more like facebook or other social media, but I appreciate hearing what everyone is up to.

Keira Jayne ,

Linkedin is a great way to attract the attention of companies you are interested in working with without seeming over interested. And it is a great always available cv.

Nishita McLean, VA

Linkedin is great! I have made a lot of great professional connections. Also, setting up a profile with them is really easy, also they always have great jobs posted.

Darren Cardwell Riverton, UT

Enjoy seeing what others are doing and how they're lives and careers are progressing. Experience has been good but with some things not super easy as far as editing my own profile.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Darci Vasquez Spokane, WA

I have never gotten a job because of Linkedln but it has been a great place to create connections and find opportunities in the career world. I like how it finds friends for me to follow and notifies me of new opportunities.

hemant mahidhara Metuchen, NJ

I have been using LinkedIn for several years now. Helps me network with my current and ex colleagues. Also brings in a lot of contacts for future job openings.

hminfo Olney, MD

We use LinkedIn to find quality talent in our area. We like to place ads with LinkedIn so that our job openings are noticed by as many people as possible.

Greg Clayton ,

LinkedIn helps me keep up with business contacts from university who have moved across the globe. It's very easy to manage your profile and make yourself marketable in your career field.

jingqi lei Rockville, MD

I like the system because they are so many participants. the information layout is well-organized and user friendly. the down side is that sometimes it block the information for no reason. for example, you may be able to see a person's profile when you search it in the morning time, but find it blocked in the afternoon when you are using hte same computer. seems it does not encourage a second search.

Alessandra Jacques Charleston, SC

LinkedIn is great for managing networks, and the built-in job search functionality is quite helpful. I've found LinkedIn's search recommendations to be the most accurate - I rarely receive jobs that are in the wrong area, role or even industry.

Jane Garner Browns Mills, NJ

I posted my new bookkeeping service and in less than 2 day I got a job infer! It is the best career networking site that's around. It offers much more than just networking!

Rachel Hoyle Revere, MA

About half of my friends and family use this and I have yet to hear a negative comment. I love how I get an email telling me how often I appear in a job search. Great resource.

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

Mixed feelings on this service. It is run almost with a Facebook type setup with posts and things. Not easy to find what you want unless you know the name of the person . People are usually very vague in their resumes. Some users try to use it like a dating site making it unappealing to a lot of women. Also, the qualities section is useless because people set their own skills and strength, many overdo it.

Keshondra Shipp Leesburg, GA

LinkedIn is such a great company for all things professional. They helped me secure a job shortly after making an account. Highly recommend for any and everyone that wants to network and find jobs/careers.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We have used LinkedIn to hire many of our employees at some of our restaurant locations. We liked how the calibre of people on this platform was more refined than those of other job sites.

Karli American Fork, UT

I have an account with LinkedIn and it is definitely a good resource for connecting with people professionally. I do think they send too many emails and are sometimes too persistent, trying to get you to talk to someone. But overall, it’s a great resource to connect with people.

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

I use LinkedIn for job searches. I have not been actively looking for work, but use it to see what is available in the area. I have applied online for a handful of jobs where I was interested but have not accepted any offers. My main complaint with LinkedIn as a job search tool is often the employer does not list the pay range for the job and so you are left to other sources to try and figure that out.

Jared Provo, UT

LinkedIn has been such a good tool for me! I've found several job openings I otherwise wouldn't have found. The Premium subscriptions is a little on the pricey side, but nothing but good things about LinkedIn!

austin pliler Layton, UT

I really enjoy LinkedIn. It’s the best place to learn about tech news and other exciting events in the business world and make connections in my area. I have received job offers and other opportunities from it as well.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

An absolute must in job searching. Makes it easy to connect with professionals in your field with just a click of a button. Also provides a mini-resume for anyone who comes across your profile.

Marissa Kuklovsky Melbourne, FL

Great job connection site to reach out to new companies and potential jobs. You can build your network with previous employers and current! Always positive posts on your feed.

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

A great networking opportunity! If you're seriously looking for a new job, new company, this is the place. You can use your network, and the spiderweb network that LinkedIn provides, and the opportunities are endless.