Strayt is an invisible braces provider with competitive offerings, such as a 30-day money-back guarantee, a price-match guarantee, and flexible payment options. Mobile scanning is available as well as traditional impression kits. Strayt’s average treatment time is six months and is in line with most other invisible braces providers.

See what real customers have said in our Strayt reviews.

The Good

• Three Simple Payment Plans
  • Custom Teeth Whitening Trays
  • Strayt Night Aligners Option
  • Mobile Scanning and Partner Studio Consultations
  • Safety Precautions
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Price-Match Guarantee

Three Simple Payment Plans

To offer flexibility to its customers, Strayt has three simple payment plans: a 12-month plan, a 24-month plan, and the company’s Strayt Pay plan. You can choose which one works best for your situation and budget. Each plan includes your choice of the company’s Strayt Clear Aligners or Strayt Night Aligners, as well as the company’s three-in-one whitening system, a personal aligner case, your first set of retainers, and free shipping.

If you opt for the 12-month plan, you’ll pay a $199 down payment and $154 per month for 12 months.

For the 24-month plan, you’ll pay a $248 down payment and $87 per month for 24 months.

Lastly, The Strayt Pay plan is the company’s upfront payment plan that includes a one-time payment of $1,848 with no down payment. When compared to the 12-month plan, you’ll save $199 with the Strayt Pay payment option. When compared to the 24-month plan, you’ll save $488.

Custom Teeth Whitening Trays

As part of each of its invisible braces packages, Strayt offers a teeth whitening system. In addition, if you’re not ready to commit to invisible braces quite yet but still want to try out Strayt’s teeth whitening, you can purchase its teeth whitening system for $148 per set. This includes a mobile scan consultation, custom-fitted trays for your top and bottom teeth, and a 50 ml bottle of Strayt’s Whitefoam teeth whitener solution.

Strayt Night Aligners Option

If you don’t want to wear your invisible braces during the day, Strayt offers its Strayt Night Aligners, which are to be worn only 10 hours each night. This way you don’t have to wear your aligners out of the house and you only have to worry about putting them on at night and taking them off in the morning.

However, the Strayt Night Aligners have a longer treatment time since you only wear them 10 hours a day. Instead of the average six-month treatment time with Strayt Clear Aligners, the Strayt Night Aligners take double the time to achieve straight teeth. If you don’t mind a year-long treatment time and want the convenience of night aligners, Strayt Night Aligners are a great option.

However, if you prefer a shorter treatment duration and are okay with wearing the aligners at least 22 hours each day, the Strayt Clear Aligners are the better option for you.

Mobile Scanning and Partner Studio Consultations

Strayt has impression kits you can purchase and send back to the company to receive your custom invisible aligners. However, Strayt also offers free mobile scanning. Strayt customer reviews have said that the mobile scan customer service is great and the representatives are very helpful. If you choose the mobile scan option, a person will come to your home and create a scan of your teeth. It’s not a long process and can be easier to do than the impression kit. But, it’s important to note that this service is only available in certain areas.

The company also has a partner studio it uses and you can schedule a scanning consultation at one of their retail locations. The physical locations are only available for a scan appointment in select areas in Arizona.

Because mobile scanning and partner studios are only in certain areas and aren’t available to everyone, Strayt offers you a discount to make up for it if you are not in the service area. If you order an impression kit the same day you realize you’re not in an eligible service area, Strayt will give you 50 percent off of your impression kit, as well as $200 off your treatment.

Safety Precautions

Strayt takes safety precautions to make sure its invisible braces treatment is as safe as possible. The company ensures scanning is radiation free and aligners are BPA and phthalate free. Strayt also has strict sterilization procedures, and the company has a three-stage orthodontic review of all treatment plans.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you’re not satisfied with Strayt’s invisible braces treatment, you can return the aligners for a full refund. However, this needs to be done within 30 days of delivery or you will not be eligible for a refund. Also, if after your Strayt treatment you are not satisfied, the company will work with its orthodontists to create a supplemental treatment plan for you.

Price-Match Guarantee

Strayt offers a price-match guarantee. If there is an invisible braces provider that offers cheaper treatment, Strayt will match the offer. However, Strayt notes this disclaimer on its website: “Our price match promise is only valid for offers wherein the process begins with a digital scan. DIY impressions kits are inferior and so are not considered an equivalent service.”

The Bad

Average Treatment Time

Strayt has an average treatment time of six months, which is on par with most other invisible braces providers and faster than typical orthodontic treatment with traditional braces. However, some companies offer quicker treatment times, closer to three months, so Strayt isn’t the quickest in the industry.

The Bottom Line

Strayt is a trusted invisible braces provider with a six-month average treatment time, affordable pricing, and competitive discounts, such as a 30-day money-back guarantee and a price-match guarantee. Strayt’s main competitive advantage is the company has Strayt Night Aligners™, which are aligners made specifically for night-time use so you don’t have to wear them during the day. However, this treatment process does take longer — typically around 12 months.

View Best Invisible Braces Companies

5.0

Paul Heapy

March 20th, 2020 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every aspect of my experience was awesome. Not only was the at-home scan consultation super convenient, but it gave me a chance to get my questions answered in person. The aligners arrived quickly and they fit perfectly. Most importantly, my teeth moved according to plan and the results were exactly as promised. Wearing aligners was much easier than I expected.

Mar 23, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Shelly Estes

April 16th, 2020 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful company to work with. Very personal and helpful. I've had some questions and have had quick responses. They are proactive and keep up with reminders and things I might be concerned about.

Apr 20, 2020

Thanks Shelly for taking the time to give a review!

Praveen Mishra

January 13th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their mobile scan units are safe, super easy to book, and a unique concept that I can see achieving greater heights. The process took longer than I expected but I was kept informed all along the way.

Jan 14, 2021

Thanks Praveen for taking the time to leave a review. It's true that COVID-19 has slowed turnaround in the lab a little bit, but at least our fully-digitized workflow when you start the process with a scan is a WAY faster than having to send impressions in the mail.

David Brown

December 11th, 2020 Pomona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience so far has been very positive. I sent in my imprints and got my aligners within a couple of weeks. I had a minor issue at the beginning, but Paul came from Arizona to So Cal to get it resolved. Definitely above and beyond. The first couple of days there was some pain where the edges of the aligners irritated my tongue and cheeks. Paul said it was normal would go away soon as my mouth got used to them. Sure enough, he was correct. The Strayt team has been proactive in tracking my progress and reminding me when aligners need to be changed. Not many companies stay in touch once they have your money, so I am especially pleased about this. I’m only on my 5th week, so the final result is yet to be seen. Based on my experience so far I will definitely recommend Strayt to anyone interested.

Jan 14, 2021

Thanks David. Impression kits can be a little hit-or-miss if you haven't done them before (or even if you have). We were thrilled to 'go the extra mile' to do a scan for you. Our scan technician said you have an AWESOME motorcycle shop there in Pomona... so a shout out to Brown Motor Works in Pomona, CA.

Kristen

December 3rd, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire process was very easy. My account manager, Paul is the best! Any questions that I have are answered promptly. I’m in Texas and they’ve onboarded tele-dentists for the state! The Aligners are very comfortable. If you loose a pair they will send you a replacement pair at no cost. You even get a tooth whitening kit to wear while you get that pretty smile. A definite one stop shop.

Jan 14, 2021

Thanks Kristen for taking the time to leave a review. We understand that accidents happen and we love opportunities to take care of our patients!

Robin

November 2nd, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a great company to work with! I compared prices with an orthodontist and also with Invisalign and Strayt is about a third of the price! The rep came to my home for the initial exam which only took about 15 minutes and was completely painless. I received excellent follow up and my aligners arrived last week. The whole procedure is super simple and the instructions are very clear. Strayt will send me an email when it’s time to switch over to the next step in the process. I have everything I need and I am super excited to have straight teeth again!!

Nov 13, 2020

Thanks Robin for taking advantage of the free mobile scanning service and for taking the time to leave this review. We can't wait to see your results!

brianne peterson

June 19th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scheduling the scan was so simple and they were able to come within just a few days. The scan process is easy and comfortable and the treatment plan takes just a few days. The best experience I’ve had compared to other ship-to-home aligner processes!

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Brianne. Congratulations on your engagement and best wishes to you and your fiancee for the upcoming wedding!

Mr. Tanner

June 9th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

If you are on the fence about the home test kit or having someone come to your house to scan your teeth, choose the scan. The impression kit proved challenging. The scan took about 15 minutes, the strayt employee was great.

Jun 10, 2020

Thanks for the review Mr. Tanner. That's some good advice. Scans are easier, more reliable, and they expedite the treatment planning versus impressions kits.

Shandel

June 5th, 2020 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m sooooo happy with this company! You wouldn’t believe how easy and personable the experience was. My rep. Paul came to my home, scanned my teeth, then they showed up in the mail pretty quickly after. He then would text me reminders when to change out to the next one. My crazy huge gap is closed and I’m getting ready for my wedding pictures without being embarrassed. I would recommend using this company for any one. It was a million times better than braces (yes I had them a few years ago). Also I never do reviews, but I just had too! I am more of a word of mouth person. I have told all my friends 😁🦷🥰

Jun 08, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review Shandel (particularly because you 'never' do reviews!). Best wishes for your special day.

Kim Leach

April 21st, 2020 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been wanting to straighten my teeth for many years but didn’t want to do braces. With only four of six months to go with my Strayt treatment, I am very satisfied. I change to a new aligner set every two weeks. They are a little tight for the first day or so but that’s to be expected. My teeth are already looking so much better. I am so happy I chose Strayt. The rep was very professional and helpful. I even get reminders from him when it’s time to change to a new set of aligners! This is the best money I’ve ever spent on myself.

Apr 21, 2020

Thanks Kim for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing your progress pictures at your 90 day check-in.

Morgan Moskowitz

April 16th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Came to me in my tractor trailer just to get my teeth scanned. Excellent customer service. Have had a satisfactory response time and more than adequate, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service.

Apr 20, 2020

Thanks Morgan for taking the time to give a review. And thanks for your work in keeping our communities supplied with essentials during this pandemic!

Dan Pratt

March 25th, 2020 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing experience with amazing results! I’ve never had braces as a youth, and I’ve always wanted to close the large gap I’ve had my whole life between my two front teeth, but who wants to get braces as an adult and look like an awkward teenager? When I heard about Strayt and how I could get thin aligners to fix my teeth without even setting foot in an office, I thought, why not? Paul was the tech who came into my home and in a matter of minutes he very professionally scanned my teeth. In a few days I received my assessment complete with 3D images of what my teeth would look like during each 2 week phase. The quoted price was much lower than other solutions. My aligners were mailed directly to me with everything that I needed to have a successful experience. I’ve been super impressed and my teeth turned out great! Thank you to the great team at Strayt!

Apr 20, 2020

Wow! Thanks Dan for taking the time to write such a thorough review. For anyone in the Phoenix area reading this review, Dan's locally-owned pet store "Pratt's Pets" has locations throughout the valley. They have best selection and value and the most knowledgeable and friendly staff you'll ever meet!