NewSmile

7.6

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Kless Van Nuys, CA

The staff was helpful and professional. I’m disappointed it has taken more then 3 months just to get my impression done. Now I have to wait two more months until I can possibly start my treatment.

Reply from NewSmile

We truly appreciate you sharing this with us. Rest assured that we are taking action for our customers to have the best experience. Please feel free to contact us so we can check this order. Thank you so much for your time!

Mar. 18th, 2021

GIOVANNA TANZI Cassville, NJ

I enjoyed working with Shaira at NewSmile to create my teeth impressions. She was patient, supportive and informative. Thank you.

Reply from NewSmile

It is so nice to hear about your experience. Thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy to be with you on your NewSmile journey. :)

Addy Parsons Windsor Junction, NS

Shaira was great. She was very helpful and kind. I am very glad they offer the impression sessions, there is definitely a skill to it.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to know that you have a great experience. We are always here to assist you! Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

Feb. 10th, 2021

Don't do it Niverville, MB

My experience started with having to wait 3 weeks for an appointment, and then getting no showed twice. New smile refunded me $50 for the inconvenience and rescheduled my appointment(worked out to about $8 per hour of my time spent dealing with this) I then discovered I require larger trays. I am currently waiting for them to ship so I can start the process again. These excessive wait times are ridiculous and I wish I never gave them my money.

Reply from NewSmile

We’re sorry for providing the wrong tray, and apologize that there may be slower shipping times with Canada Post and other couriers. We look forward to getting your aligners to you and helping you get a new smile once we receive your impressions back.

Jan. 29th, 2021

Chase_vaseleou West Jordan, UT

Great price, quick shipping of impression kit. Trisha did a get job helping me do the impressions via video call. Waiting now for my treatment plan and trays.

Reply from NewSmile

We are glad to hear that you have a good experience. We are always happy to help. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Jan. 25th, 2021

Marianne Sherbrooke, QC

The delay between each step has been extremely long and my case, which was a little bit more complicated than other normal cases, has been handled by multiple employees, which did not communicate well together. I had to repeat myself a lot, which made the process even longer. I made my initial payment in June 2020 and still haven’t received feedback on the photos I sent. I asked for a refund which was refused due to the policy. The last employee I have been in contact with was a lot more helpful and things have been a lot more efficient since she is the only one im charge of my case. If I knew this was going to be this long, I would have paid more and I would have gone with an orthodontist for invisalign.

Reply from NewSmile

This is not the experience we want you to have as a valued customer. We sincerely apologize for all the delay. It might be a result of our promos and sale so shipping pickup and deliveries were delayed, and sometimes lost. We are sorry for the deliveries, and it was an unprecedented and unique 2020 year with many challenges. We are already checking on this matter and rest assured that it will be a better experience moving forward. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

Jamie Vancouver, BC

So far I’ve had a great experience! Trish helped me with my impression kit and she was very professional and helpful! I can’t wait to get started! Thank you!

Reply from NewSmile

We are excited to be with you every step of the way to your NewSmile! :) Thank you so much for the review.

Lucia C Toronto, ON

So far so good with NewSmile! Impressions went well. Gen was patient and so good with helping. My journey is not over with NewSmile but so far so good.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to be in with you on your NewSmile Journey. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Ashley Gauvreau St. Catharines, ON

Amazing customer service! Very quick and extremely professional they really do care about their customers it shows from the beginning and during the process. Can't wait to receive my aligners and see my new smile!

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us, Ashley! We really appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Apr. 27th, 2021

Nessagirl81 Saint-Jerome, QC

Was amazing experience Chloe was super nice

Reply from NewSmile

Hello there! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience. We are always happy to help. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions!

Aug. 16th, 2021

Stefanie

Not improving as much as 3d scale shown and teeth are very sensitive.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with the treatment. This is not the experience we would like you to have. Please do email us at [email protected] for us to check your case and assist you with this.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Danielle

Even though I ordered them almost six months ago I only got them a week ago.

Reply from NewSmile

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience that we would like you to have. Our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. We would love to look into your order and check what happened. Please send us an email at [email protected]!

May. 28th, 2021

Jill

Started the process mid February. Now we are 3 months in and I still have no liners.

Reply from NewSmile

Oh no! We would love for you to receive the aligners as soon as possible to make your smile better. Please send us an email at [email protected] and we are more than happy to check your order!

Chantel Anderson Brandon, MB

Would be nice if they sent a few extra putties to mould in the event a mistake is made. $50 for 2 putty trays is pretty steep. Not impressed.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Chantel. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we really appreciate your feedback. I will let our team know about this. Please make sure to book an impression session with our specialists so we can assist you in making impressions. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Jun. 11th, 2021

Jose Antonio Fernandez Delray Beach, FL

Angel was very patient and friendly showing me how to get the best possible impression

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Jose! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your Impression session. Thank you so much for leaving a feedback. We really appreciate it. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. :)

Jun. 7th, 2021

Sallyann Wood Provo, UT

I thought the impression session went well, but it has been 2 months since I sent them in and I haven’t heard from anyone. I’d like to receive my retainers.

Reply from NewSmile

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience that we would like you to have. Please email us and we will look up your order number. We will DM you as soon as we can.

May. 10th, 2021

Janine Hutchison ,

Excellent customer service and responsiveness! But the process to receive the actual aligners is quite long compared to other providers.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you so much! We are always doing our best to give you a great experience. :)

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Peter Spence , ON

Putty & impression moulds arrived loose in a small envelope. No return address or postage paid box. I would recommend the competition as they send things in a box with free return shipping.

Donna Dumas Hamtramck, MI

I wish they would have sent both sizes of the trays. That was an inconvenience..However, the rep was very helpful

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for this feedback. We really appreciate it! Rest assured that we will be doing our best to make things more convenient for our lovely customers. :)

Feb. 12th, 2021

Katie Simpson ,

Trish was great! She was friendly and informative. She would take the time to explain, then provide support and guidance.

Reply from NewSmile

It is so nice to hear that you have an amazing experience with us. Thank you so much for leaving your review! We really appreciate it. :)

Jan. 20th, 2021

Justine Hanson Stevens Point, WI

Had a great experience with the impression session. She walked me through the entire process and was very informative! Over all a great experience.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thank you so much and keep smiling. :)

Elias Kajjouni Pointe-Claire, QC

Im at the beginning of the process i feel that customer service is behind us to make it a great experience.. will see further down the road

Reply from NewSmile

We are happy to give you the best service! Always feel free to reach out if you have any concerns. Thank you for the review! :)

Dawn Hayward Humboldt, SK

Received the kit very quickly. My 14 yr old was able to do the impressions herself. Everything done in 30 minutes, and shipped back:)

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! :)

Jan. 14th, 2021

Jennie Grevers Woodstock, ON

Trish was friendly and patient with me while doing my impressions. I loved that we were able to "meet" online at a time that was convenient to me.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to know that have a lovely experience. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Jan. 14th, 2021

oubah youssouf Listowel, ON

Before I purchased the impressions I was told there should not be an issue with my permanent retainer and during the one on one I asked again and she said there shouldn’t be an issue when I took the first impression my retainer broke off then when I asked if my teeth should move by the time I receive my trays what would happen I was advised that I will have to repurchase I asked to speak to a dentist and I was advised via email a dentist will contact me and to provide the best time I can be reached at when I provided the times I never got a response and then I sent a follow up email and no answer I am beyond frustrated this is ridiculous I wasted my money and my time i am unhappy withthe experience

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Oubah! We are sorry with what happened. Yes, permanent retainer should be removed first before taking the impressions, this way we can get the perfect mold of your teeth. We tried reaching out to you via phone call and email. We will try calling you again by tomorrow on the time that you provided and we are hoping that this will be sorted out. Take care for now!

Apr. 28th, 2021

Hilary Radford

It's a very long process to do the impressions and get the liners

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Hilary! Thanks for your feedback. These are custom-made aligners that we carefully designed to straighten your smile. The faster we receive your impression, the faster you should receive your aligners. Do you still have an active account with us? Pleas send us an email at [email protected] and we are more than happy to assist you!

Jane C Plano, TX

Great people to help with taking your impressions. Very patient and upbeat.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience, Jane! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

May. 14th, 2021

Opal Gamble Burlington, ON

Exceptional customer support. My rep was very kind and helpful.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We truly appreciate it. :)

May. 10th, 2021

AmandaWindsor New Waterford, NS

Very patient and kind. So impressed with the service so far. can't wait to get my aligners.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about it. We are always here to help. We are so happy to be a part of your NewSmile Journey!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Gowrish Kumar Bollur ,

The service was quick n easy, The staff were friendly and helpful. Also cleared all my doubts

Reply from NewSmile

We are so glad to hear about this. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Just message us if you have any questions. Keep Smiling!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Susie KOVECSES Langley, BC

The people I have dealt with through this process have been lovely and very helpful

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always here to help. Just message us anytime!

Vagisha Barwal Montreal, QC

It was great. Angel helped me in taking my impressions nicely. Hope it gets passed.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to be with you in your NewSmile Journey. :)

Stephane G Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC

Thus far i am very pleased with the communication and the web meeting for the impressions

Reply from NewSmile

We are so glad to hear about your experience! We are very thankful for you taking the time to leave a review. :)

Shawn McMahon Wausau, WI

Gem was very helpful and patient with me as we did my impressions together. Thank you

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are always here to help! Just let us know if you have any questions. :)

Ciara D ,

So far so good. Customer service has been pleasant and appointment was booked promptly.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It really helps us a lot! :)

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Marlene Carreiro Ham Kanata, ON

very friendly and very patient with me. (I tend to gag when things are in my mouth) soo excited to start.

Reply from NewSmile

We are also excited and happy to be a part of your New Smile journey! Thank you so much for your feedback. Keep Smiling. :)

Kerri Chilliwack, BC

The virtual meeting to assist with my impressions was great. Gem, my helper was very patient and helpful!

Reply from NewSmile

We are happy to hear about your experience! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Joshua Grow Monroe, GA

I just ordered and started my impression session. It was quick and reliable - looking forward to a great result.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to be on this journey with you :)

Jan. 13th, 2021

Jayden

We have not received our product yet we ordered it back in January

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Jayden! We are sorry for the delays. We would love to check the status of your order. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will follow up your order!

Mr Boire Windsor, ON

Wrong size impression kit. No local dentists. Toronto isn't the only place people live in Ontario.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Shawn. We are so sorry to hear that you need a different size tray. We usually send average trays to our customers. We also have affiliate clinics in Burlington and we are looking forward to having more this year. Can you please measure the size of your mouth and send it to [email protected]? Thank you!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Sophie Vancouver, BC

it was a good overall. fast response from the team

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it. :)

Charlie Vancouver, BC

the people I speak to are very helpful. good value

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Emily Vancouver, BC

good value for the pay and fun impression

Reply from NewSmile

We are so glad to hear about our experience. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Keep Smiling. :)

Sam Gonnerman Lincoln, NE

Way too long turn around times, 2 months to get my aligners? Jeesh

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Sam! The faster we receive the Impressions, the faster the process will be. We are doing our best to deliver the aligners to you as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Nathan Zeng Montreal, QC

The impression part doing at home is a bit challenging, but the customer service was very good.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Nathan! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We really appreciate it. Just message us any time if you have any questions. :)

Apr. 7th, 2021

Isabel Michaud Pierrefonds, QC

Service with Shaira was excellente. She was very patient and explained well.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so glad to hear about your experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Just message us anytime if you have any questions. :)

Jen Thunder Bay, ON

Shaira was a delight! So nice and patient. She made the process easy and fun.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. Keep Smiling! :)

Craig Lockhart Denver, CO

great experience with Shaira assisting me with the impressions process

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We totally appreciate it. Just message us if you have any questions. :)

Danah Aguilar Scarborough, ON

Angel is so nice and very helpful to me!

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback! We really appreciate it. :)

Uno de Many Fraser, MI

Spectacular customer service! Quick to respond!

Reply from NewSmile

We appreciate you for leaving your feedback. We are happy to hear about your experience. Keep Smiling! :)