LifeLock

verified
LifeLock Logo

LifeLock

verified
Get 10% off + 30 Days Free. Terms Apply.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring. LifeLock services more than 4.4 million members and provides identity theft protection to individuals, families, and businesses. According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the abilities to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send fraud alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems. Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 10% off a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

Click Here To See LifeLock Reviews

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Recovery Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens. LifeLock customers will receive credit monitoring services from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), internet scanning, court records monitoring, social security number monitoring, and financial account monitoring. Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help provide each customer with the protection and security they are looking for.

Recovery Services

In the event that a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, LifeLock offers a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. The company provides limited power of attorney and lost wallet protection, as well as assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers with pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock offers up to $1 million in its million dollar protection package, which covers up to $2,000 in replacement of lost or stolen documents, up to $2,500 in traveling expenses, up to $6,000 in lost wages, up to $6,000 in elderly and child care, up to $10,000 in fraudulent withdrawals, and up to $1 million in legal services in the event of identity theft.

24/7 Live Member Support

LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The company will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the situation. LifeLock will monitor customers' information around-the-clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind. LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing. Meanwhile, some other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's pro-rated refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the LifeLock Standard plan that costs $9.99 a month, the LifeLock Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 a month, and the LifeLock Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month. Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 10% off of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number and credit alerts. Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and security.

Mobile App

Customers are able to get the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on-the-go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.  With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus. According to the LifeLock website, the mobile app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts." Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

No Antivirus Software

In contrast to many other identity theft protection companies, LifeLock does not provide customers with antivirus software to protect sensitive data on their personal computers from identity thieves. Identity thieves often target personal computer systems which means that LifeLock customers will need to pay personal out-of-pocket expenses for additional identity theft protection in regard to antivirus software. Other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer antivirus software within their standard plan/package to save customers personal expense and to provide further identity protection.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including lost wallet protection to those who have fallen victim of identity theft. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service. The company's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers lost or stolen documents, wages, and more. LifeLock also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed mobile app, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options that can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other fraud alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc. The one major downside of the company is that it does not seem to provide antivirus software which limits some LifeLock account members from additional identity protection as they would have to pay out-of-pocket expenses to get antivirus software. Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information, LifeLock is a great company to choose.

*Coverage for lawyers and experts, up to $1 million for all plans, if needed. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.

Les
May 19th, 2016

LifeLock notified me with an alert that there was a credit report request for my social security number that I didn't authorize. We had a conference call with the corporation that requested the credit report and found out that they had erroneously typed in my social security number by mistake. Great to know that they are on top of things and that they did all of the work necessary to give me the piece mind to know that this wasn't a case of identity theft. LifeLock is everything that they advertise to be!

John
May 19th, 2016

My credit was shot, My information was used by family members and online hackers waiting for you to make one mistake, open a corrupted email or answer fake questions. In this modern world technology can be great but stay alert, at the mall, stores, online even in a parking lot or a so called atm, gas pump or any transaction system, criminals are waiting with RF scanners or card readers which can reach up to 1 mile even, placed on or near atms or card readers, You do not need to give any of these criminals your card, simply pull the card out or swipe it close to a criminals reader and your screwed. Life Lock is your only weapon against modern criminals who prey on hard working men and women. Without Life Lock you are open prey and sooner or later, they will get you. It's even common to just take a little here and there, you won't miss it, you may never know anything happen at all. Get Life Lock and stay safe. Good Luck

Lisa R
May 19th, 2016

I have been through heck with identity theft and decided to invest in LifeLock to protect my identity from that point forward. Since I have signed up (3 years ago) I have had awesome results, multiple alerts warning me of attempted fraud, and an awesome team at LifeLock that fights for me and my credit (sanity!). I am so grateful for the excellent customer service in which I have received from every single person I have spoken to at LifeLock!!!! Thank you for everything you do, Lifelock!!!!

Barbara
May 19th, 2016

I have been a member of Life lock for over a year after my entire purse and contants were stolen from a church office. LifeLock was amazing with help at stopping use of my credit cards and personal information; I know the company saved me so much financially and emotionally. They did take care of EVERYTHING. thanks

Donald S
May 19th, 2016

One of those things you don't like to get, but comforting to Know Life Lock has you covered. The alert from Life Lock notified me that someone was attempting to open a credit card account in my name. Life Lock followed up with the bank, initiated the call and I was able to confirm with the bank that I had not applied for a credit card. Also got good advice from Life Lock concerning contacting the credit agencies. Cold not ask for better service. Don

Sher R
May 19th, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Lifelock. I've heard alot about it and when I purchased a home with all the added accounts that had to be set up I knew I needed more security for my identity and my assets. Lifelock takes care of it all - and its so easy to navigate the site, customer service is incredible. I felt like I was the ONLY person they had to talk to the day I called. I am planning on upgrading to Lifelock Ultimate Plus to have even more ways to stay safe and secure. In this day and age; who can be too careful? Not me!

Kate Glazer
May 19th, 2016

Jennifer, my Lifelock Representitive was extremely helpful. She contacted the companies corporate office (while I was on the other phone line) in regards to my two-year-old and someone utilizing her social security number to open up an account with their information attached. Not only was Jennifer very professional, she utilized her resources to assist me to the best of her capabilities. Because of Jennifers help, I was able to get to the bottom of what happened and why it looked like someone was using my daughter's Social Security number illegally. Thankfully this time it was a mechanical error, but it could have been something else - something much worse - and I would have known about it right away thanks to LifeLock. After going through this experience, I know that I won't have to worry if anyone is trying to steal my daughters, or anyone else in my families personal information for identity theft.

Thomas Brown
May 19th, 2016

LifeLock contacted me to verify suspicious activity with my social security number. Someone had opened an account with a major telecommunications carrier using my social security number. LifeLock handled the problem, notifying the company of the fraud and getting the account closed and the credit reporting agencies notified that I was not responsible for any charges. I am thankful that I had LifeLock . They saved me a lot of time, trouble and who knows how much money. They took care of everything.

David A
May 19th, 2016

I received an alert that a bank account had been opened in my name at USAA . I worked with Pooha (sp?) in the fraud dept. She has very professional and helpful in working through the issues with USAA, even calling back to get a second rep after the first one refused to have a third party participate in the conversation. At the end, she put me in contact with Jean, a Resolution Team member to answer a few questions I had.

Sherry Dunn
May 19th, 2016

I receive Life Lock Alerts by text and email. Recently there were several in one day from a company unrecognized and it was quite alarming. Life Lock launched an investigation, had the results in less than 24 hours turning out to be noting harmful at all...it was an amazing RELIEF. You don't have to pay bills or do much of anything through the Internet, but we are all affected by it anyway every time we use credit or debit cards. My identify belongs to me and no one unscrupulous is going to come along and take my identify and what I've worked hard to gain and it's not a lot, but it is mine. I'm not sure how Life Lock does it, but they are THE BEST OF THE BEST in Identity Theft Protection. Thank you, Life Lock!

Barbara
May 19th, 2016

I only called LifeLock last week and joined. I'm really not sure if I am an Ultimate or Ultimate Plus member. Just this week I had a question about a email I received from Home Depot regarding their data breach in September and my email address. I was glad to receive a response from LifeLock today as I was unsure what I should do. They were very helpful.

Karen
November 13th, 2014

Life lock has been nothing but a thorn in our sides. We changed our credit card number and wanted to discontinue our Lifelock automatic payment account. We got 3 charges on our new card number from Lifelock. When we called them they claimed our credit card company called them to give them our new card number. We are always on hold for at least 15 minutes the Lifelock and they could not find our account when we called. We would not recommend Lifelock since they did nothing for us.

Paula Starnes
May 19th, 2016

Great Service. I have Life Lock for my husband and myself and it really takes the worry away when you see all of the identity theft every day. Thanks Life Lock. Everyone should have you before it's too late. I worried everyday about it for sometime, and then I just did it. Now, I am worry free. Thanks again for my protection and you are worth every cent you're paid. I haven't had any incidents other than Life Lock checking a few charges that I made myself. They just wanted to make sure the usage of my card was being made by me. Sincerely a very happy customer, Paula Starnes

M Tidman
May 19th, 2016

When someone hacked our Social Security numbers on the IRS website we thought our lives would never be the same. When speaking with the IRS agent on the phone I happened to mention that we were Llfelock members. He breathed a sigh of relief and told me that was the best money I have ever spent and that our case would be handled so much better with LIfelock in our corner! I never imagined how frightening this kind of thing could be. To have Lifelock in our corner when in addition our state tax and revenue dept said we owed them thousands of dollars when we did not, was a huge relief. This is the best investment ever! Now our IRS tax return has been sent to us and we are in the process of resolving the state issues with the assurance that with Lifelock we are not alone in this! Thank you Lifelock for everything!!

Mike F.
May 19th, 2016

Recently, I received an alert from LifeLock which indicated that someone had attempted to use my information to open a credit card account. The information that I received from LifeLock, via both email and phone messages, was extremely helpful. I quickly responded and identified the application as being fraudulent. Lifelock followed up and coordinated a call between myself and the lender. As a result the application was refused and the fraudlulent submission will be expunged from my credit report. In addition, I was given excellent advice on how to submit a fraud alert claim to the three major credit reporting companies. Many Thanks to LifeLock, particularly Rueben, Anne and Melissa for their efforts to avert what could have been a major problem

Vickie Groover
May 19th, 2016

My wallet fell out of my backpack, went to find it by my car and it was gone. Called police, etc. Called Lifelock within an hour or so for help, as I shred everything, and had no bills to find my card numbers, etc. They notified everyone and called me back real soon. What a relief!! I first heard Lifelock on Rush Limbaugh years ago and have been well pleased with the service, the product, the price, and the security. A month later my friend found my empty wallet while walking her dog.

Ramon
May 19th, 2016

I was vacationing in the Dominican Republic when I received a text message on my cellular phone from LifeLock alerting me that someone had applied for a credit card in my name in the United States. I called LifeLock's emergency number, they assured me and took care of it. I relaxed and enjoyed my vacation. It was so great and comforting to have LifeLock on my side.

Brent A
May 19th, 2016

Some individuals stole mail from my mail box and then starting using my identity and the numbers they stole. They destroyed my credit, soiled my financial integrity and my name was used by someone in Georgia and I live in Utah. Needless to say, I needed help. I was watching a College Football game and an ad for Lifelock was shown. I immediately investigated through the Web; what Lifelock was, how others perceived it, and even the negative comments. I found few negative comments, a solid company and one that I hoped I could trust. I started slow in adding simple accounts and after a time, I added all of them. Lifelock saved my financial and identity problems. I do not have anymore problems. My credit is now coming up and I could not be more confident with their abilities. Thank you Lifelock

Herbert Rigsbee
May 19th, 2016

I have upgraded my Lifelock coverage, and have added all of our conventional bank accounts for coverage. However, when I tried to add my wife's account with University Federal Credit Union, Lifelock did not recognize it, so I submitted a request - AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING SINCE.

Mchagala
May 19th, 2016

I've had LifeLock for about 2 years. I got it after being caught up in the Target data theft. At least 3 times LifeLock has notified me of people trying to open accounts in my name. No idea how I would have known if LifeLock didn't alert me, at least not until damage would have been done. Just today I got another alert about a service being opened using my social. LifeLock called the vendor, discovered it was indeed fraudulent, and the vendor removed the service and had the credit inquiry removed from my credit report! This service has paid for itself many times over, especially since we're looking to buy a house soon and need our credit in good standing.

Kegould
May 19th, 2016

I was contacted by Lifelock in regards to someone trying to sign up for a landline through Verizon with my SS# and DOB. I would have had no idea that was happening until it was too late if it wasn't for LifeLock. Lifelock called Verizon with me on the other end to dispute the fraudulent request. It all took about 10 minutes. I am very pleased and am happy to have Lifelock on my side.

Cathy L Curry
May 19th, 2016

Lifelock quickly and professional resolved the problem with an account that was opened with ATT UVerse with my SS# which was not an account I opened. The representatives were very friendly and efficient in their work!

Angela M.
May 19th, 2016

Rachel Walker was an excellent mediator through two different companies that had accounts opened for someone using my social security number. She answered all of my questions, provided information needed, and gave me the time needed to complete our mediation. I will continue to highly recommend LifeLock to all of my friends, family and social media acquaintances.

Kristi
May 19th, 2016

I was a victim about a year ago. After dealing with the issue I called LifeLock and started their protection. Until about a week ago nothing happened but in the past week I have had 5 attempts to open credit cards in my name. Lifelock alerted me and within a day had me on the phone with the creditors to ensure these fraudulent applications were stopped and my credit protected. I am beyond thankful for Lifelock!

DocExaminer
May 19th, 2016

My SSN was used to open an account with Verizon Wireless. LifeLock worked with me to get resolution. But when I applied for a home loan 6 months later, Verizon had not followed through and my credit report had delinquent account information on it. LifeLock jumped back in and quickly got this information resolved with Verizon and with TransUnion. They have ordered my other 2 credit reports and will assist in clearing them also.

Kajnnana
May 19th, 2016

I received an email from LifeLock saying that they had detected possible fraud on my social security #. I called them immediately, and indeed, someone had gotten my SS#, applied for an International Hotel card through Chase Bank with an $18,000 credit limit. The application was submitted and approved yesterday, and thanks to LifeLock, before 24 hours passed, the account was closed and alerts were sent out. Thank you LifeLock!, otherwise, goodness knows how much time would have passed without me even knowing that someone was using my info.

Keith Dillard
May 19th, 2016

Recently contacted by LifeLock notifying me that there was somebody using my information on applications for merchandise, LifeLock totally took control and did and are still making things right protecting my identity. It's an awsome feeling to know that somebody is working 24x7 protecting what you have worked so hard for. Incredibly professional and spot on!

Mike Y
May 19th, 2016

So far things look very thorough. Being a Veteran I'm always concerned about my personal information being abused. As long as your company proves to be efficient and trustworthy I will continue working with you and recommending your service to friends and family. Setting up the account was fairly easy, just had some issues with receiving my initial login and temporary password. Deeply appreciated the prompt and professional response from your customer service agent to resolve this issue. Look forward to a very professional relationship with your company. Thanks and God bless, Mike Y.

Ms. Denton
May 19th, 2016

Lifelock always notifies me of credit inquiries immediately. Understanding my busy schedule, they continue to follow up with me via e-mail and text, and give more than enough time for me to respond to their questions as they protect my personal information and identity. They do a lot of background work while waiting as well! I feel safe!

Margery
May 19th, 2016

My experience with identity theft was extremely violating, frightening, and frustrating. I never could have imagined the mess that an ID theft criminal can make of ones finances. The amount of time spent keeping records and trying to work through the paper work and rectifying the problems that resulted took immense amounts of time and I wouldn't have known where to start without the help of Life lock services and especially my resolution specialist Kelly Clarke! I would recommend the service to anyone and in fact I have recommended it to many of my friends and family.

Rannipps
May 19th, 2016

An internet loan was taken out with my identity. I contacted life lock explained the situation and followed their instructions. After that I just waited. Life lock did all the work. Received notification that the fraudulent loan was resolved and my credit was never damaged. They are amazing. I recommend it to everyone!

Jake G.
May 19th, 2016

I was very impressed with your response to a fraudulent account that was opened in my name following a burglary. Thanks to you, the account was closed before anyone was able to run up a balance. Lifelock has made this terrible experience much easier to manage. Thanks!

Debbi
May 19th, 2016

If i did not have life lock I would have lost thousands of dollars...I had this man call me from a company called iyogi (,which was for my computer) He said they owed me money and he had to go into my computer to give me the money back; I did not feel right about this ,but I let it happen..After I got done called Life Lock and told them what happen and they took care of it...I had another time and Life lock took care of it again:Some one tried to open an account and Life Lock stopped them...So, yes I would recomend Life Lock to every one... Thank You so very much Life Lock

Peter G.
May 19th, 2016

On Monday afternoon I received two warnings from LifeLock about someone trying to open new cell phone accounts. After a few emails and phone calls both of these matter were taken care of. The folks at LifeLock were personable, professional and took care of business. By Wednesday, one alert was resolved, the second by Thursday afternoon. Great work folks.

Philip
May 19th, 2016

My LifeLock representative took care of the issue immediately. She was clear and direct with the company that was in question. She made sure that I had all of the information from them as far as phone numbers for the Police Department and Fax numbers, etc. It was nice having a LifeLock Representative there on the phone with me (conference) because I've dealt with these situations before and having her on the line with me definitely swung the conversation in our favor. They knew we meant business and it was nice knowing that any attempts to strong-arm me would be stopped immediately.

Ann Gardner
May 19th, 2016

Lifelock was on vigilant watch and notified me promptly that some thug was trying to open a Verizon account using my personal information. They followed through with me and Verizon to stop the account from being activated and costing me what could have been a lot of money. I'm so glad I have Lifelock and that they've proven to be a great watchdog!

Dan Sudlik
May 19th, 2016

When I heard from the IRS that I had filed my taxes on January 1 and was due a nice refund and that they were just letting me know that the refund would be along soon a sense of panic settled over me. After all when my identity was stolen two years ago all I had to deal with was a few charges that were taken care of and a continual denial that it was me trying to open those charges, But a tax return? Well Jennifer at LifeLock calmed me down and took me through the procedures and I came out the other end of the process intact and feeling very good. Love my LifeLock. Dan

roland
October 29th, 2014

their customer verification is too difficult causing problems in their system--This also causes liflock to cut you off from some of thier services even if you pay for it. Even if the mistake is their problem.

Bruce Willis
May 19th, 2016

I found the assistance that I received to be very professional and helpful--once I was able to get to it. But I made four or five calls to LifeLock, and only one involved a wait time of less than ten minutes. Two had me on hold for more than 15 minutes. That strikes me as unacceptable, especially when I was dealing with a situation that might be a personal emergency.

Faye G Long
May 19th, 2016

We are victims of identity theft. Someone used our information to file tax returns. There were at least two returns filed with our name, address and SSN. When this was reported to us, I called LifeLock. They worked with the IRS to resolve all the issues related to this ID theft. They were very supportive and reassuring to us. We will be adding more coverage with them at renewal. This is a company that you can trust and rely on in your darkest hours.

Andrea K
May 19th, 2016

We bought lifelock so that we could monitor speicifally our bank accounts that had recently been hacked into. We have not been able to acess this particular bank account in our lifeliock since we started life lock 1 month ago. I have called and spoken to three different people over the montn who have all said that 2 work tickets were open on this, yet the work tickes t show no work being done to fix this issue. So we just paid $100s for a service that we cannot even use!!!!!!!! It is ridiculous that lifelock cannot put our own bank onto our life lock acoount. Do not pay for this service until you can verify in advance that this service can even work for your situation. Nothing but a lot of frusteration and unhelpful lifelike people..

S D strasser
May 19th, 2016

Because of having Lifelock I found out I had a Missouri Address that I never even heard of as I have never lived in Missouri, Thanks to Lifelock I was able to notify the Credit Reporting Agencies and let them know about the discrepancy.

Deborah Johnson
May 19th, 2016

Services have been great so far except one area. I am supposed to be alerted every time more than 200 has been charged. We charged several things, one 750,00, one 299.00 and several others. We were not alerted about them. If you say you are going to do something... do it... or don't say it. We are paying for specific important services. The only reason I am so concerned is we were identity fraud victims in the past. I just want to stay on top of it. You helped get to the bottom of it and I was so reassured that we had you on our team! I was in the hospital when we found out and lifelock took care of it. I didn't have to lay up there and worry. Thank you.

Mike Zatopek
May 19th, 2016

Lifelock has been a godsend in helping me through some identity theft issues. While your Resolution Department is very difficult to get in touch with, there is little doubt as to the benefit of being a Lifelock member. Thank you for continuing to protect me and my assets!

Robert Harbick
October 27th, 2014

This is one of those rare companies that does exactly what they say they will do. Spend what ever it takes to protect your identity, and if needed, repairing it. When my wife had her identity stolen, and our checking account hacked, they immediately did everything needed to repair our credit, get the check verification services in line, and recover our data. This company should be rated higher than a 10!

Beau Morris
May 19th, 2016

I was called for a hearing at the courthouse for an infraction that wasnt me. I called lifelock just to notify them of what was happening and they went above and beyond to help. They hired a local attorney to go to court for me, notified all the e credit bureaus of a possible breach in my identification, and offered to reimburse any expense I occurred while dealing with a fraudulent court hearing.. it was all resolved in the end, but the help made the journey through it all much more bearable..

David Jackson
May 19th, 2016

Overall, I am very pleased with the quick alert system and the immediate contact by Life-Lock. However, since the initial conference call, I have not received any follow-up from Life-Lock or JP Morgan Chase. More frequent status updates would be very much appreciated.

Sasha Cortijo
May 19th, 2016

I have been using LifeLock for some time now, but I love the service and it seems to be proving itself and also to be worth every penny. I get all of the alerts and phone calls when there is suspicious activity or someone has submitted applications with my personal information. It's very helpful and I have also decided to purchase the service to protect my son's identity as well! He is only 3, but I rather not take any chances. When you have been a victim of identity theft yourself it can be a nightmare and I love that I have support from LifeLock!

Chris
May 19th, 2016

All the representatives I have dealt with have been very helpful. They have called all the necessary agencies with me on the phone to report, close, and notify credit agencies of all fraudulent accounts that were opened using my information. Having the security of knowing I will not be held responsible for any charges made on accounts I did not open is a big relief. It is also great knowing they will walk me through the process of restoring my credit if it was affected in any way by the fraudulent activity, Having to deal with identity theft without LifeLock would have been much more stressful and time consuming.

Meskomanor
May 19th, 2016

I'm not really sure why I huse LifeLock except that it feels like insurance. I had two credit cards stolen and wouldn't have found out about it unless American Express called me and said there was some suspicious activity on my cars and that they had not authorized the purchases. Citi Visa did not and over $8600 in charges were made on that card. Some suspicious activity was detected on my Chase MasterCard that Chase caught and declined. In neither case did LifeLock catch the activity. I'm not even sure LifeLock was aware of the fraud. Maybe I'm just not sure what LifeLock covers, but after this latest identity theft, I think I better look into it.