EZShield

EZShield Logo

EZShield

Identity protection services starting at $4.95 per month

Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Delaware, EZShield is owned and operated by the Deluxe Corporation. The company offers a wide array of products designed to protect businesses, individuals, and families from financial fraud and identity theft.

View Best Identity Theft Companies

#1 LifeLock Logo LifeLock ›

8.1

Overall
Score

#2 Complete ID Logo Complete ID ›

7.5

Overall
Score

#3 IdentityIQ Logo IdentityIQ ›

7.5

Overall
Score

EZShield Logo EZShield ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Several Package Options
  • Protection Services
  • Recovery Services
  • $1 Million Insurance Option

Several Package Options

EZShield offers four identity protection package options that include different levels of fraud protection and range from $4.95 to $29.80 per month. There are plans for both individuals and families.

Protection Services

In order to best protect its customers' identities, EZShield provides several monitoring services, including credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus, cyber monitoring, financial account monitoring, and social security number monitoring. If any suspicious activity is detected, the company will issue a fraud alert to the customer.

Recovery Services

In addition to identity protection services, EZShield also offers a number of restoration services, including financial and criminal identity recovery. The company also provides lost wallet assistance and the option to utilize limited power of attorney.

$1 Million Insurance Option

EZShield offers customers the choice of upgrading to receive up to $1 million in identity theft reimbursement insurance. This insurance covers all identity theft-related personal expenses including lost wages.

The Bad

• No Antivirus Software
  • Must Upgrade for Options

No Antivirus Software

Unfortunately, EZShield does not provide its customers with antivirus software to protect their personal computers.

Must Upgrade for Options

Customers who wish to obtain the $1 million identity theft insurance option and other advanced services must upgrade their current plan. Other companies in the identity theft industry offer many of these advanced services without forcing customers to upgrade their plans.

The Bottom Line

EZShield offers several identity theft protection package options that include several monitoring services including credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus, internet monitoring, financial account monitoring, and social security number monitoring. The company also offers recovery services along with a maximum reimbursement insurance amount of up to $1 million to those who have been victimized by identity thieves. However, the company does not provide any antivirus software and customers are forced to upgrade their plan in order to obtain more services.

View Best Identity Theft Companies

Sandra Gregg
June 19th, 2018 McDonald, TN

I tried to login in on my laptop, which is a Mac. My PC is Microsoft. Anyway I got a notice that my information was on the dark web and to go to the website to see what it was. I can't log in because my secure codes are incorrect. They are the codes sent to me by EZShield. It shouldn't be so hard to log in when I am using your codes. I don't like EZShield because they give you bad informatiuon. EZShield called and we got this problem fixed. I have to say they have good customer service