EZShield

EZShield Logo

EZShield

Identity protection services starting at $4.99 per month

Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Delaware, EZShield is owned and operated by the Deluxe Corporation. The company offers a wide array of products designed to protect businesses, individuals, and families from financial fraud and identity theft.

#1LifeLock LogoLifeLock ›

6.7

Overall
Score

#2MyIDCare LogoMyIDCare ›

6.5

Overall
Score

#3IdentityIQ LogoIdentityIQ ›

6.5

Overall
Score

EZShield LogoEZShield ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Several Package Options
  • Protection Services
  • Recovery Services

Several Package Options

EZShield offers four identity protection package options that include different levels of coverage and range from $4.99 to $20.97 per month. There are plans for both individuals and families.

Protection Services

In order to best protect its customers' identities, EZShield provides several monitoring services, including triple-bureau credit monitoring, cyber monitoring, financial account monitoring, and social security number monitoring. If any suspicious activity is detected, the company will issue a fraud alert to the customer.

Recovery Services

In addition to identity protection services, EZShield also offers a number of restoration services, including financial and criminal identity recovery. The company also provides lost wallet assistance and the option to utilize limited power of attorney.

The Bad

• Limited Insurance
  • No Antivirus Software

Limited Insurance

EZShield offers up to $25,000 in identity theft insurance coverage, which is better than nothing. However, many other top identity protection companies provide up to $1 million in coverage.

No Antivirus Software

Unfortunately, EZShield does not provide its customers with antivirus software to protect their personal computers.

Want to know which identity theft companies are top rated? Click Here

The Bottom Line

EZShield offers several package options that include several identity protection and recovery services. However, the company's identity protection insurance is limited and no antivirus software is provided.

View Best Identity Theft Companies

Sandra Gregg
June 19th, 2018 McDonald, TN

I tried to login in on my laptop, which is a Mac. My PC is Microsoft. Anyway I got a notice that my information was on the dark web and to go to the website to see what it was. I can't log in because my secure codes are incorrect. They are the codes sent to me by EZShield. It shouldn't be so hard to log in when I am using your codes. I don't like EZShield because they give you bad informatiuon. EZShield called and we got this problem fixed. I have to say they have good customer service