Experian IdentityWorks℠ Logo

Experian IdentityWorks℠

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

6.2

LAST UPDATED: March 19th, 2021

Experian, which is the world's largest credit bureau, launched IdentityWorks in 2010 to provide identity protection services to consumers.

IdentityWorks offers up to $1 million in identity theft insurance as well as a suite of identity theft protection services that are divided into three distinct categories: detect, protect, and resolve.

With IdentityWorks, members can also get an easy lock and unlock credit file service and access to a credit monitoring service as well as three-bureau FICO scores.

Read on to learn more about Experian IdentityWorks and to see verified customer reviews.

The Good

• Affordable Plans
  • Free Trial Period
  • Enhanced Login Security
  • Identity Theft Insurance

Affordable Plans

IdentityWorks' services are considered to be more affordable for most consumers, especially when compared to what other companies in the identity theft protection industry charge for similar services.

The company offers two different plan options— the Plus plan and the Premium plan. Each plan comes with various identity theft monitoring services including dark web surveillance, three-bureau credit monitoring, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more.

Plans are offered for one adult, one adult and up to 10 children, and two adults and up to 10 children. It's important to note that IdentityWorks provides coverage for families while many other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not provide any type of family plan option.

Free Trial Period

IdentityWorks offers a free 30-day free trial membership for each of its provided identity protection plans.

The credit bureau's identity protection service also has an annual option available that allows consumers to get two free months of service.

Enhanced Login Security

In addition to the standard email and password line of defense, IdentityWorks also requires users to input the last four digits of their social security number in order to log in, which provides an additional layer of security to their account.

Identity Theft Insurance

IdentityWorks provides its customers with up to $1 million in identity theft insurance with zero deductible. In the event of identity theft, this policy covers expenses such as fraudulent electronic funds transfers, lost wages, legal fees, and private investigator costs.

Although it's not unheard of for an identity protection service to provide identity theft insurance, some companies only offer up to $25,000.

The Bad

• Limited Customer Support
  • Lack of Recovery Services
  • Additional Charge for Credit Reports
  • Credit Card Required for Free Trial

Limited Customer Support

IdentityWorks' customer support center is only open 12 hours per day on weekdays and 8 hours per day on weekends. This means that customers may not be able to get ahold of the company during an emergency.

Meanwhile, there are many other companies in the identity theft protection industry offer 24/7 customer support services.

Lack of Recovery Services

Not surprisingly, IdentityWorks offers great detection services-Experian is a credit bureau, after all.

However, the company's identity theft resolution services are somewhat lacking when stacked up against competitors. For example, IdentityWorks does not offer the limited power of attorney or follow-through options on surveillance alerts.

Additional Charge for Credit Reports

While many identity theft protection companies offer free credit reports, IdentityWorks charges a fee each time a customer would like a credit report copy.

Credit Card Required for Free Trial

In order to sign up for an Experian IdentityWorks 30-day free trial, consumers must input their credit card information. Once the free trial is over, the company automatically bills the consumer's credit card if the consumer does not cancel services within that 30-day period.

Those who choose to try out the Plus plan will be automatically billed for $9.99 per month and those who choose to try out the Premium plan will be billed for $19.99 per month once the free trial membership expires.

The Bottom Line

Experian IdentityWorks is a credible organization backed by one of the largest credit bureaus in the world. The company offers a number of attractive features, including affordable identity protection services, a 30-day free trial membership, and significant identity theft insurance.

When it comes to identity restoration and recovery services, the identity theft protection service does lack a bit compared to other companies in the industry. Additionally, many other companies offer around-the-clock customer support and do not require credit card information for free trial services.

If you are looking for an all-in-one, trustworthy service that includes identity theft monitoring, credit monitoring, and more for an affordable price, then IdentityWorks may be a good service option for you. However, we encourage you to conduct your own research and read Experian IdentityWork customer reviews to see if the company's identity theft protection service is right for you.

1.7

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Mary Centreville, VA

I have a subscription running out March 16th thru a data breach at a college. Coincidentally I was also caught up in the Target breach and they offered a year of free membership. I signed on for this end of Jan 2014 assuming Protect My ID would reconcile the 2 accounts so that I wasn't receiving the unnecessary double coverage. I continued to get warning emails that my account was expiring and asked why they didn't know about my new agreement from Target. I feel they are more interested in their bottom line than the actual consumer. If their systems cannot identify customers and avoid double coverage I have concerns about how they monitor credit. They have been reluctant to start my new service after the older one expires, great customer service. Would not pay for this service. Just my thoughts.

Josh Hartmann San Marino, CA

I signed up for Experian Identity Protection after the Equifax breach. They do a great job of blending credit monitoring and id protection features into the product. I trust them more than Lifelock because Lifelock uses Equifax credit information to "protect" their customers. I am happy with this service and would recommend to anyone looking to feel safer about their identities.

Carol Smith

We you're a victim of identity theft it.After that we were given protect my ID for two years by target because of their credit card breach. A couple of months after our initial fraud protect my ID did send us alerts within 24 hours that some one was trying to open credit cards in our name. The customer service person was very helpful and made sure that we always called her direct line back to resolve the issue. I spoke with her many many times and she was always polite and helpful. I only give it eight stars because it really does only protect your credit cards whereas other companies Apparently will protect your Social Security number and banking.

Pamela Orange, TX

I'm giving a 9 rating because navigation in the site is a bit cumbersome, but I have no complaints about their service. I enrolled in the year-long courtesy protection after the Target breach. So far, I do not receive constant emails that market new services, which I find refreshing. I opened another credit card and received an alert on the day I made the transaction. The information was succinct with enough to ensure the transaction was legitimate. I can renew for $9.95/month or $99.95/year, which is competitive with the other agencies in this review. However, I agree with other comments re the pricing for scores, more so than reports. I believe the service should INCLUDE a one-time free report of Credit Scores from all three major credit bureaus. They can follow-up with a discounted fee for the actual report. Some of my credit card companies provide a free Credit Score service on a monthly basis, so that is not much of an issue for me. Hence, the 9, instead of 10 rating.

Ron Mueller

I was using ProtectMyID until I received an alert and could not access my page on-line to find out what the alert was about. I called their customer service and they initiated a trouble ticket. A week later they called to tell me due to security reasons my account was cancelled and that they would pro-rate a refund. No further explanation was given. What poor service! I also use LifeLock and have never had an issue with them. My advice is to avoid ProtectMyID and use LifeLock.

William Hart Jamison Atlanta, GA

I signed up for Experian's Identity Protection after seeing their promotion for a free dark web email scan. The scan showed that my email had been breached and I figured I better start protecting myself from identity theft. I immediately locked my credit report which provides a big relief for me.

Andrew Chicago, IL

They saved my bacon. Someone hacked into one of my Visa accounts, changed the address and ran a $1000 charge through under my name. ProtectMyID sent me a change of address alert, and I shut those criminals down before too much damage took place. My suggestion is that if you don't get ProtectMyID, then GET SOMETHING. Its a nasty world out there.

Margy M Post Falls, ID

My one time experience was ok. I was notified of a credit card application in my name. The phone number of the issuing bank was provided, allowing me to cancel the application. They also, put a credit fraud alert on my account at all three credit monitoring services. BTW, you must go to the Protectmyid website to log in, not Experian, like I did. I thought my login credentials weren't working like some of the other reviewers, but I had the wrong website.

ab Portland, OR

I activated this service for free, thanks to the Target data breach of Dec 2013. I was impressed by protectmyid when I received an alert. A new credit card had been opened with my name. It turned out to be legitimate (my wife had mentioned that she got a new mileage card), but I'm thankful for the notification. It was easy to set up my account.

JenniGSN Chicago, IL

I'm a bit confused if Protect My ID is a separate company from Experian, or if it's the same. I hope its the same, but I just sign up today got my scores, and feel better already!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Experian IdentityWorks is super helpful at keeping my private information secure. They help monitor on an ongoing basis and send alerts when questionable activity surfaces. They keep me apprised of all activity that involves my information, they are trusted and helpful. i highly recommend this service for identity protection.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

My husband and I got a letter from the IRS this year saying that there may have been some activity going on which out social security so we immediately signed up for Experian and we were able to lock any activity having to do with our social security numbers and we were be able to track all activity. It gave us incredible peace of mind.

Ted R Whitney Portland, OR

I signed up for Experian IdentityWorksSM Premium but their system will not let me log on, even if I reset the password. There is no email address I can contact for help and all Experian's phone systems are automated with limited options. I got one email from them, welcoming me as a new member and inviting me to complete my registration. I would do that, if they would let me log on to their system. I believe this is a scam - designed to get money from people without providing any service. I will block any attempts from Experian to collect money for a service that they don't provide. This is a joke.

DK Washington, DC

I could be wrong but I don't recall signing up for Experienced Identityworks, although I do have another protection plan. So I was curious when I saw an email this morning saying my subscription had expired and they were sad to see me go. I had never received anything telling me that my membership was up for renewal, or that my credit card had expired. There was a phone number to contact, but I decided to hide my called ID to protect myself, just in case. The welcome message was from Experian and after a couple of minutes on hold the line picked up - only to be dropped. Perhaps I'm being paranoid but this seems odd.

Grace P Troy, VA

It is almost completely impossible to get a person on the phone. The voice menu gives no options to get a CSR and there is no way to email. In desperation I choose the fraud option and got a person. They said they would have someone call me back (about a problem Experian caused). No one called. After two weeks I tried again. No one actually listens to the issue and they start talking about something else and I was told if people persist in calling they block your number and you are left with no option but to write a snail mail letter. For $200/year I expect better service especially since their computer system caused my issue. Terrible.

Robert Wheatley Louisville, KY

I received an email indicating that there was activity on my credit report. When I tried to log on, I had forgotten my password, so I clicked the link. I answered the personal questions accurately, but the system was indicating they were incorrect. Eventually I became locked out of the system. I called the service number and waited 23 minutes for someone to get on the line. The person that answered the phone was apparently only assessing and transferring, as she told me that I was going to get transferred, then I waited another 10 minutes. I hung up and proceeded to send an email inquiry. It's now been 48 hours and still not response. This is a joke.

Dr Strange Bel Air, MD

I have this service (sic) as part of my AAA membership. Besides providing minimal "Protection", I heartily agree that their Customer Service (sic) is terrible. Additionally, they are constantly pushing you to sign up for their paid services. To add to those annoyances, their website sign-in is basically flawed. Almost every month, they want to confirm my login (even though they initiated the request) by: 1.) sending me a text (I don't use texting); 2.) sending an email (the email is unreadable and their clueless Customer Service department neither understands the problem nor knows anyone to contact to fix it); 3.) sending an automated phone message (another major annoyance). Bottom Line: If this wasn't free (included with my AAA membership) it would be completely worthless. I wonder how much they PAID AAA to include them as a service?

justin richardson Seal Beach, CA

I was one of t mobile 's unfortunate customers whose ssn was leaked out thanks to experian and their lack of security .I signed up for their credit monitoring was given a password and username which don't work , I called multiple times spent an hour on the phone each time , and 2 weeks later still I cant log in to check to see if there is any fraudulent activity on my account . customer service each time gives me the run around . Terrible company terrible service , useless security , and why are they holding peoples social security numbers after they do a credit check for t mobile , there's no reason to hold that info for years ! awful company , i recommend people use the other credit services

sarah

ok i signed up to the free trial about 1 year ago when someone from the company i work with hacked into the system and stole hundreds of employee's personal details. well ive never signed on so naturally i forgot my password. i couldnt remember my memorable word and after several failed attempts to log in, i was locked out. so i rang them and spoke to a friendly woman who got it unlocked for me, asked me for my address and said she would send me my memorable word. this came in a email today. so i went onto the website and said that id forgotten my password. it then asked me for my first name, surname and email address. i typed all these in correctly but then it says they were incorrect. but for some reason my first attempt worked

Sonia Philadelphia, PA

Terrible service! They have not done anything to solve any of my issues but create more case numbers that never get resolved. When you contact customer support they are always experiencing "longer than normal wait times." It normally takes longer than 30 minutes to be connected to a representative (if you even manage to get someone.) They don't stay on the phone trying to resolve an issue but rather tell you to call numbers that are no longer in service to dispute identity theft with another company or bank. Luckily I received this service for free because my information had been compromised; please don't pay for this.

Anne M Levittown, NY

Absolutely dishonest business practice. I waited 37 minutes on hold to cancel my membership. I explained that I preferred Lifelock's services better. The customer service canceled my membership and sent me a confirmation email. A week later my credit card is charged with the monthly membership. I take the confirmation email and forward it to their customer service asking why I was charged. Gabrielle L send me back an email stating my membership was never canceled. Meanwhile if she scrolls down in the email, she will see that it clearly states my membership was canceled that day I called. When I call the customer service line I am told that there is unusually long delays and that I should call back later. Then it hangs up on me. Completely dishonest business practice. Avoid at all costs!

Roberto Marinette, WI

Do not waste your money on this. I got it for free and now I know the reason why was free. It is a useless service. Got one alert long time after signing up and I went to the website but it did not allow me to log in. Called customer service twice and they gave me 2 temporary passwords that never worked. Alerts are suppose to be handled ASAP that's the purpose of this protection. They told me in 2 days somehow they will resolve the issue. yeah! it is like asking for help to the police and they were telling me that they will help in 2 days! ridiculous. I'm glad this service cost me nothing but I warn others to do not waste their dollars on it unless you like protection with a 48h delay.

James D Spurr Port Angeles, WA

I was contacted by Federal Blue Cross/Blue Shield through Premera regarding a security breach. My wife and I signed up for the Experian PortectMyID service easily. My issue is with the first of my adult children that tried to enroll. My son went through all of the enrollment steps on line and received this message from Experian: "Unfortunately, Experian did not return any data when we submitted the information you entered on your order form ... etc" I understand that there is a problem, but I can't get a live person to talk with to discuss and get traction!!!! Computers do not address issues like this, get people to navigate this maze, investigate, and explain.

PaperQueen Minneapolis, MN

After a year of free monitoring (due to Target breach in Nov/Dec 2013), I paid for 1-year renewal. Immediately began seeing fraudulent charges on the card I used to pay for the renewal, being spoofed under legitimate business names (ex: iTunes, GetSatisfied, and ConsumerInfo, which is owned by Experian). None set off alerts on ProtectMyID---only found them because I routinely monitor my AmEx account online. Also, they do not supply a receipt for payment on the website OR by email. After days of asking for one, I was told to call Customer Service. The agent (and later, her Supervisor) told me ProtectMyID does not provide receipts when you purchase memberships through them. What? No receipts? Absurd. Cancelled the membership immediately, and have reported this to AmEx. What a rip off.

AL Palo Alto, CA

Protect MY ID, outsourcers their customer care to the Philippines. I wanted to find out how to enter my credit card information so I could monitor it for fraud charges. I talked to someone from the Philippines, they were clueless and could not give me that simple information. I had to call again and requested to speak to a USA call center to resolve my issue. On another occasion I called to ask if there was an IPhone app I could download neither the Philippines or the USA call center were aware of any. I Checked it out myself and found out that there was one. In most cases their customer care people are unfamiliar with the protect. Do you really want one of these people to help if you ever need help. Unless Protect MY ID gets serious and employees professionals, I would go to the competition.

Lee Alpharetta, GA

Sneaky and deceptive practices! I was alerted by the fact that it's easy to sign up for a trial and difficult to stop; ending a subscription online is not possible. Because of this, I called one day too late to cancel and was denied. The phone help was either ignorant or downright crooked. She kept saying ‘I don't understand your question'! What is there about ‘please cancel my subscription and refund my money' that is unclear? To make matters worse, she offered additional packages and possible discounts for the future! I emailed my concerns to Experian and they haven't replied. One final note, my FICO report is not available! I'm surprised that this company is in business. It's ironic that such a crooked company keeps tabs on your credit!

Jaime Coralville, IA

I too received this service after the Target breach. I have never had any issues signing into my account, and am considering staying with them because they are offering a renewal rate of $9.95. It is too bad that you can't get your credit score but for me personally I don't think that is reason not to stay with them.

Dave Wallingford, CT

This place is such a scam! I never signed for Protect my ID. NEVER! I did have a FreeCredit report.com account which they are associated with. 3 months ago ProtectMyID.com charged my bank account someone $.01. The following month they charged me $15.95. The following month they charged me the $15.95 again. I then realized they were charging me. I always missed it when looking through my transactions. I called them to see what was going on. They would not cancel my acct without me GIVING them my CREDIT card #! I said NO WAY. Just look up my name, address and phone # to find the account. They said they cannot do that. How can they not do that if they are charging me every month?? The rep got very defensive. I hung up and called back. First time I got through right away. This time I was on hold for about 30 mins. I hung up and called from a different #. Guess what, they picked up immediately. Clearly they were screening the phone #s as well! The second rep gave me the same run around and WOULD NOT transfer me to a manager. She said "They will not be able to help you anymore then I can" I am not giving this company my CC acct info. If they are charging it monthly. They should be able to find it by my name. Now I have to go to my credit union and cancel my current card and get a new # because of this scam website!!!!!

Leman L. Lucas Killeen, TX

I am an 82 year old U.S. Navy Retiree, and I am in the hospital with a cracked pelvis / dementia. My son Michael has a very difficult time with Experian / Protect My I.D. Supervisors and Abusive Customer Service Reps. Trying to validate, and confirm information. Very unprofessional, loud call center noise, being put on hold for up to an hour, given false assurances, and having been felt like smoke blown in my face, I went with Credit Karma to get my credit score and research credit information. I am very disappointed with Experian / Protect My I.D. It's not worth the hassle and throwing money away on a bunch of unprofessional people.

Katharine Winters Quakertown, PA

I am very disappointed in ProtectMyId and their lack of service. I have not been able to access my account for months. 1- They appear unable for their customers to use AOL to log in. 2. After repeated logging in with no results, I was assured that a tech team would be right back to me. That was June 28th. This is July 16. No one got back to me. When I contacted them again this AM the whole negative experience was repeated. I have been unable to find a mailing address. I would like to write to the president of the company, share my highly unsatisfactory experience, But that information does not appear on their website.

RMP Alameda, CA

My information was stolen in a breach of hospital records last year and I was offered a free year of Protect My ID. I find it completely useless. There have been over 7 attempts to use my identity by thieves in less than a year and either I discovered the fraudulent activity or the vendor or credit card company contacted me about the activity. When I've called Protect My ID to ask about this or tell them about it, they've been tremendously unhelpful. I have this service until June for free, but am thinking about switching to Life Lock and canceling this worthless service. Even for free, it's not worth it!

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I like the ease of use with Experian to look up any issues with my security. They would send me alerts on a regular basis, either to tell me that everything was OK or to alert me of something that looked possibly suspicious.

Jacqueline Wilson Toledo, OH

Experian IdentityWorks is not what it says it is. After I cancelled their service for IdentityWorks before the trial was up, Experian debited my card for $19.99 and did not provide the free credit report. They also refused to refund the payment back to me. They tried twice to get that payment after receiving it once. They are thieves and do not stand by their commitment to their services.

Ann San Francisco, CA

I'm surprised there are any positive reviews. This company has no customer service support. Like so many others, I too have tried to use their so-called support numbers, with zero success. No one picks up the phone. It's also unclear whether this company actually does anything. Any company that signs up with Experian is simply looking for a way to cover it's butt and tick off a legal checkbox, not actually protect it's employees. How they are getting away with this is completely beyond me.

Curtis Kind Henderson, NV

I received a free 3 year subscription due my bank's security breach. I have never been able to view my credit report. "Our system indicates that you do not have a current credit report(s) on file." There is no obvious way that I have found to get a credit report on file. I wrote customer support but no response after many weeks. This is a totally useless expense for totally irresponsible banks only. I see no value whatsoever.

Ben Lutherville Timonium, MD

Terrible. Go with another company. I recieved a warning and tried to log into my account which failed. Then tried to call and was told that they were experiencing high call volume and to call back. I tried that for several days with no luck. I tried to email them and was told to call into the number I've been calling. Three weeks later they are still experiencing high call volume and i cant get through. Hope you have better luck.

e.kim Monsey, NY

They are ridiculously unhelpful if god forbid you have to get a name change. They send you to a THIRD PARTY VENDOR info to fax or mail via snail mail your VERY SENSITIVE information. Its the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. And if you decide you will do this, expect to wait AT LEAST 45 DAYS to MAYBE get notification via snail mail that this information was in fact received. I cancelled my account immediately and signed up for life lock after finding out this was experian's process. Absolutely 100% unacceptable. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Sherry Magwire Omaha, NE

Called to report a Identity Theft issue that I found out about via my employer and the IRS. The person on the phone was rude and just kept asking me what I wanted her to do. I told her that on the website it says to call this number immediately if you are a victim of Identity Theft and they would assign an agent to help you through all the task needed to be done. After about 5 minutes of being asked what I wanted them to do I hung up. Not sure why it is on website when people answering the phone are clueless.

Ava Green Lubbock, TX

I cannot get this site to work. Every month I spent 2-3 hrs trying to get it to recognize me. I've enrolled over and over, changed my password. It doesn't even recognize me this month. The number I was given to get enrolled kept being switched (3 times) to a different company. It became a joke between us. I'm told this will be straightened out as "its a website glitch"......I never get called. If I could I would cancel this worthless subscription that was furnished to me FREE when my info was hijacked from a former employer.

Steven Evanko Norco, CA

Experian has chosen to deal with customers thru prerecorded options and solutions. My problems are not addressed in this one-way system. No responses are allowed, no emails and no calls. I can not believe that the California administration of this program has been using this policy and no one seems to care. I will send copies of my problems to the State and keep a file for repudiating any future complaints by Experian.

Lou Moorestown, NJ

Terrible service and worse support. Website is a mess and getting anyone to fix it is impossible. Emailing support gets a response indicating you need to call. Calling puts you on indefinite hold. Never spoke to a live person! Site sends emails telling you that you need to log in. When you try to log in it says you're locked out, you must call, and then you start all over again. Took 4 emails to cancel the service. Just a horrible service.

Albert Bischof Houston, TX

I have been lied to by all three reporting agencies Experian and the other two claim to show you your FICO score in these credit tracker programs they are a con the scores the give you are no where even remotely close to what lenders are.... For instance Experian says I have a score of 697 however when making aplication for a mortgage based on that I find Experian gives the lender a score well below 600 they can't even get it close I recommend you don't waste your money on any of these so called credit tracking programs since your only paying for lies.

R Girard Palm Desert, CA

I received a series of alerts about items in credit report (new inquiries) which were NOT authorized. I tried to call the service for assistance. THEIR VOICE MAIL ANSWERING SYSTEM PROVIDES NO (ZERO) OPTION FOR ACTUALLY GETTING INFORMATION ABOUT THE REPORTS OR WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM. Essentially it is a totally worthless product/service. If anyone is paying for this, they are being defrauded!

DL GA

Err...I am a TMobile customer, and after reading about the data breach where my information was stolen from Epxerian, I signed up for the free protection service (offered by Experian...wtf #1). Surprisingly, all the infomation required to signup...was the same that was stolen (wtf #2). I would have expexted a signup process a little more rigorous, like at phone call to verify...I don't know...something? Anyway, the signup process does not make me feel protected at all. I guess I'll hopefully see if I am protected or not.

Shelley Merryfield Federal Way, WA

As noted by many other users, terrible service. Had trouble logging in, after I was sent a notice that there was a problem. I recently had my credit card number used fraudulently and wanted to see what this place had to say. I tried calling and could not even get put on hold or voicemail. Said they were really busy and call back later!! WHAT? Worthless!

FN Indianapolis, IN

Good luck should you ever want to talk to someone on their customer service line. You would have a better chance excaping from a black hole! Their log-in screen tells you your username and password is not reconized when it is entered correctly. The entire credit industry is a scam and Experian is part of the trifecta of not caring about fairness or ethics not to mention deplorable customer service.

David Poughkeepsie, NY

Absolutely terrible. I cannot log into my account without going through the "Forget Password" protocol. I've been receiving alerts on my account due to a change in address, but even when I'm able to log on, I can't save any new preferences. I emailed Support, and they gave me some BS about not being able to resolve MOST issues via email. I called their Customer Support several times, and I received a "higher than normal call wait times" message every time. There is no Customer Support infrastructure with this company. DON'T join.

A Runde

So I was given a free membership after my insurance company was hacked. First, it took multiple attempts to sign up and when I emailed the company I received a canned response that did nothing to address the questions that I had asked. Once I finally managed to get signed up I had issues EVERY time I tried to log in. Their system refused to accept my id/password and pushed me to the "forgot password option". I enter my information and their system says that they can't verify my credentials. Glad I didn't waste any money on this service.

RAMONA SINCLAIR Palm Springs, CA

MISTAKE! Right after accepting free one year trial with this company, began receiving a flood of new junk email - even though I had asked specifically to opt-out of 3rd party contacts. Stupidly thought one could trust Experian, after all you're giving them your soc sec no and birth date. This company is NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

Suraj

Horrible service, signed up reset password and still doesnt work. By the way I am an IT guy so I know how websites work. Anyway tried logging in no luck reset password and then was able to get it, generated my report and logged out. Tried logging back in and it says that it cannot recognize my account !!!!! Called customer service and cancelled my subscription. Lost £6.99 over a completely useless service. Get your act together!