Allstate, which is the largest publicly-held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, partnered with IDT911 and began offering identity restoration services in 2009. The company's coverage provides both preventative and restorative services in the event of identity theft.
- Add-on Feature
- Partnership with IDT911
- Restoration Services
Allstate's identity theft protection is easy and affordable to add-on to an existing Allstate insurance policy.
Partnership With IDT911
Allstate has partnered with IDT911, which is an experienced and reliable identity theft company, to provide identity protection services.
Allstate boasts a solid lineup of identity protection services, including the following:
- Helps with name change after marriage, including notifying creditors
- Handles fraud issues related to divorce
- Avoids tax-related fraud issues and deals with the IRS
- Safeguards your identity while you're on active military duty
- Recovers lost identification and credit cards while you're traveling
- Ensures your sensitive information moves safely with you if you relocate
- Places a fraud alerts on personal information following a break-in
- Recovers any lost, stolen, or destroyed information after a natural disaster
- Protects a deceased person's personal and financial information by notifying credit issuers and securing death certificates
- Limited Prevention Services
- Only Available to Allstate Customers
Limited Prevention Services
While Allstate offers several identity restoration services, its identity theft prevention services are lacking. For example, the company does not offer credit monitoring, alerts, or internet scanning, which are all important features that can help to prevent identity theft from happening.
Only Available to Allstate Customers
Allstate's identity services are only available to its existing policyholders.
The Bottom Line
Allstate partners with IDT911 to offer identity services. While Allstate offers a number of identity restoration services, the company's prevention services are limited. Additionally, Allstate's identity services are only available to its existing policyholders.
View Best Identity Theft Companies