Bowman's Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electrical Inc. was started in 1989 by Everett Bowman. It was his goal then and our goal now to provide clients with services marked by quality, dependability and value.
Everett strove to give every client his personal attention. Almost 30 years later, Bowman's still does business with the very same principles our father lived by personal attention, quality, trust, and respect. Bowman's is a family-owned and operated company.
- Provided Services
- Discounts, Promotions, and Coupons
For homeowners, Bowman's is a one-stop-shop. Offering a variety of services, homeowners won't have to worry about hiring several different companies to service their home. Bowman's offers heating and air conditioning services, plumbing services, electrical services, and gas services. Listed below is a more detailed list of the services Bowman's offers.
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Attic fans
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Faucet repairs/replacements
- Kitchen/bathroom sinks
- Toilet/urinals repairs/replacements
- Laundry/wash sinks
- Sump pumps
- Pressure reducing valves
- Drain cleaning
- Drain stoppage
- Water line repairs/installations
- Hot water heaters/boilers
- Instant hot water
- Ice makers
- Outside spigots
- Water main repairs/installations
- Polybutylene repairs
- Gas piping
- Gas appliances
- Sewer line repairs/installations
- Most clogs, leaks, and back-ups
- Routine/system maintenance
- Generator back-up
- New home and additions
- Recessed lighting
- Home inspection and corrections
- Outdoor lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Dedicated circuits and sub panels
- Heavy ups/panel changes
- Fixture replacement
- Hot tubs
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Gas furnaces
- Gas logs/fireplaces
- Gas piping
Bowman's proudly boasts holding master HVAC mechanical certifications, master gasfitter certifications, and master plumber certifications. Additionally, all Bowman's personnel hold a CFC certification (required by the airconditioning trade to purchase and reclaim Freon). And all technicians have certifications from Washington Gas and Virginia Power.
Discounts, Promotions, and Coupons
Bowman's offers several discounts and coupons on its website. Customers may receive anywhere between $20–$100 off a service. However, to receive the discount, customers must provide the coupon at the time of service for it to be valid.
Limited Service Area
Bowman's only offers its services to customers throughout Northern Virginia. The service area includes residents in the following areas:
- Loudoun County — Sterling, Leesburg, Hamilton, Brambleton, Purcellville, Stone Ridge, South Riding, Aldie, Round Hill, Upperville, Lovettsville, Bluemont, Paris, Waterford, Hillsboro
- Fairfax County — Fairfax, Alexandria, Reston, Herndon, Vienna, Oak Hill, Great Falls, Falls Church, Oakton, Chantilly, Centreville, McLean, Burke, Clifton, Lorton, Fairfax Station
- Prince William County — Woodbridge, Gainesville, Bristow, Haymarket, Manassas, Manassas Park
- Arlington County — Arlington
- Fauquier County — Middleburg, Warrenton, The Plains, Marshall, Bealton
If a person is unsure whether or not Bowman's services their area, they will have to call the company to find out.
The Bottom Line
Homeowners won't have to worry about hiring multiple companies to service their homes since Bowman's is a one-stop-shop. All employees are certified and the company offers a variety of financing options to help make its services affordable.
Additionally, homeowners will find company coupons on the website and can use these to get anywhere between $20 to $100 off their service. Unfortunately, Bowman's only offers its services to residents of Northern Virginia. However, homeowners are encouraged to call if they have any questions about the service area or the company's services.