1. Leslies Pool Supplies

Leslie's Poolmart, Inc. got its start in March of 1963 as a one-man pool supply operation working out of a backyard shed in North Hollywood, California. That journey continues today with over 850 retail stores in 35 states across America. With the company's commercial sales, mail order, and internet shopping, Leslie’s offers every customer the ultimate experience.

#1 Bullfrog Spas chevron_right
#3 Cal Spas chevron_right

The Good

• Time in Business
  • Variety of Products and Supplies
  • Filters

Time in Business

Leslies have been offering their products and services since 1988. The last 30 years of experience has helped them to develop and offer products that are trusted by their customers.

Variety of Products and Supplies

Leslies offers a wide range of products and pool supplies on their website. When shopping their website you can choose from the following options:

• Hot tubs
  • Spa controllers
  • Spa pumps
  • Spa blowers

Filters

Leslie website has multiple filters to search for the products and supplies you are looking for. You can search all of the products by implementing categories, product type, manufacturers, and even ratings filters. By using these filters you can find the exact products that you are looking for.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Warranty
  • Return Policy

Undisclosed Warranty

Leslies doesn’t disclose information on their warranty program. When shopping for home spas customers like to know what kind of warranty comes with the products they are purchasing. It gives them confidence in the company they are doing business with.

Return Policy

Leslies offers a 14-day return policy on all of their products. This might not be enough time for customers to know if the product they purchased meets all of their needs.

The Bottom Line

Leslies has been offering their product and services since 1988. Customer enjoy the wide variety of products that they can choose from, as well as filters that can help you find the products that you are looking for. However, undisclosed information on warranty programs and a short return policy make it difficult for the customers to decide if Leslie's products are the right fit for them.

BobK

August 5th, 2019 Alba, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased a pool from them. Because we live on a dead end street I was concerned about delivery, was assured that there would be no problem getting it to the house. Well that was wrong. Imagine the truck driver dumping a 1200lb pool on a broken pallet in the middle of the street in front of my neighbor's house. Now I'm 69yrs with heart problems, this really was a problem. I had to go down to the local lumber yard & rent their fork lift & move it into our yard. My wife immediately called Leslie's, but obviously they didn't care. Their response was we'll look into it, yeah. All I can do is tell everyone about the less than wonderful treatment I received.

Jami Schmieding

December 7th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We bought our spa from leslies i would highly recommend. staff was nice and very helpful.

Jeffrey Salas

November 18th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Leslie has provided a high level of service and installed our hot tub when we needed it most.

Kathie Bowman

November 16th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have always used Leslies Pool Supplies for all of our pool and jacuzzi needs. they always have what we need. The customer service is great and they are always there to help. If they don't have something you need they will see if they can order it for you

Karen Nelson

July 26th, 2018 Alpine, UT

I love this company. We have had many pools over the years and we have always used Leslie's. They always have everything we need. They are also very helpful in figuring out what we need to solve whatever problems we have. Very friendly.

James B nelson

July 23rd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

I have been very happy with Leslie's. I have used the for my supplies for years. their pricing is good and the people who work there know their stuff.

Brayden D.

July 1st, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Leslies hot tubs are my favorite and they have the best quality and designs.

Joanna Hester

June 18th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

We were having problems with our hot tub and called Leslie's Pool Supply to come out and service it. They did a great job and I was confident that they didn't recommend any services that we didn't need. I fully trust them and will call them again if we have issues.

Tom

June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have bought many pool items from Leslies Pool Supplies and they have a great selection and are very helpful as well.

Teresa Nolan

March 20th, 2018 Twentynine Palms, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We always get wonderful customer service when we pop in to have our pool and hot tub water tested. Excellent advice, fair prices. We could not be happier with this company.