Bullfrog Spas Logo

Bullfrog Spas

6.1

LAST UPDATED: February 23rd, 2022

Bullfrog International, LLC was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company engineers reliable modern hot tubs, manufactured with cutting-edge technology. Bullfrog Spas offer a wide range of products the fit the taste and style of each of their customers.

Bullfrog Spas offers a complete selection of premium portable spas and hot tubs in sizes, layouts, color combinations and styles to suit every need. Whether it’s their top of the line A Series with distinguished custom options and features, the highly designed and modern STIL, the quality R Series or their value focused X Series, you will find hot tubs and spas for every lifestyle and budget.

Bullfrog Spas offers a 10-year warranty on its products. Each customer that purchases spa products from Bullfrog Spas have the option to fix any issues they might have with the products in the first 10 years of their purchase.

Bullfrog Spas offer their products and services in all 50 states, as well as multiple sales worldwide. No matter where you live you will be able to find a representative for Bullfrog Spas in your area.

Cal Spas Logo
#3 Cal Spas chevron_right
3.2
All Seasons Pool & Spa Logo
All Seasons Pool & Spa chevron_right
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

BJorgensen Herriman, UT

A friend of ours just purchased a Bullfrog Spa. It is amazing. The jet pack options and customization with their spas in unmatched in the industry. My wife and I are now creating a space in our yard and are planning on purchasing a Bullfrog this year as soon as our pad is ready.

Janessa Herriman, UT

We love our Hot Tub from Bullfrog. We have had it about one year and they have been great at servicing it when it needed it. Their customer service is fantastic and they are quick at getting out to fix anything- a couple of our speakers went out, which was a disappointment, but they replaced them quickly and for free. Their system is amazing with the jet packs and the ability to totally customize your experience.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

We purchased our Bullfrog Spa a few weeks ago and it was delivered and set up last Saturday. We’ve been in it every night. The purchasing experience was easy, our questions were answered by people who knew the product. Delivery and setup were quick and on time. The spa is nice and the lights are cool. My husband really enjoys that you can change the pressure of the jets.

David Anderson Providence, UT

At first I was told not to buy a bullfrog. Each chair in the hot tub has independent jet packs that can pull out and be changed. I was told that those get mold behind them and don't work well. Well they were absolutely wrong on all accounts. The corner modules have so much power, they don't get mold, and they can be customized to whatever you want. I had a Jacuzzi for years and I only sat in 1 chair because they couldn't be modified. Now with the Bullfrog, every chair has insane power, and is custom fit to what I like all for the same price.

Sarah Osguthorpe Lehi, UT

We bought a hot tub for Christmas and its so fun to spend time with family and friends in. Bullfrog Spas has brought so many people in my life closer. It's a great company.

Luke M Herriman, UT

Bullfrog Spas are awesome. I was impressed with the knowledge of the salespeople. Their showroom had tons of models available on display to sit in and see all the features.

mgillings

We were looking for the perfect hot tub for our backyard and found it at Bullfrog! I don't usually like the jets in hot tubs, I feel like they hurt, but my Bullfrog Jet system is so relaxing! I love that I was able to customize my hot tub to exactly what I was looking for!

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I had wanted a hot tub for the longest time, and I finally broke down and got one. I don't know all the ins and outs of a hot tub, but the staff explained everything to me from technicalities to upkeep. I felt like a pro myself by the end of the process!

Glenn Dalton Salt Lake City, UT

Love mine. Installed 20 years ago. Have had to repair leaking pipes in 2 seasons but overall a great investment. Easy to use and care for.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love Bullfrog Spas hot tubs. They are very high quality and well designed. I love their exchangable jet packs making it so you can really customize your tub to your needs/wants.

Eliza Anne Jones Provo, UT

We have absolutely loved our hot tub that we purchased from Bullfrog Spas. We have had it for years and it is still in great condition. The seats are a little low for comfort, but it is an overall great product.

Rachel Calton Herriman, UT

I’ve loved using hot tubes that come from Bullfrog spas at friends houses. Super nice and have some fun features!

Annette L Davis Goshen, IN

We absolutely love our Bullfrog spa! Our light module became loose during shipping/delivery but was readily fixed by the Watson's crew.

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

We purchased a backyard spa. Their customer service was great. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and got to know our family's needs and recommended a great product.

Cjorduno Logan, UT

We buy all our hot tub supplies at bullfrog! They offer great products, are knowledgeable and helpful with any questions you have and offer great pricing!

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

This company was great to work with! They did a great job with delivery, and I especially appreciated the care they took when cleaning up. My family loves our new spa!

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I love my hot tub. It was perfect price and exactly what I was looking for. The sales guy was really nice also

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

Super friendly and helpful! The products were priced well!

Emily D Herriman, UT

Bullfrog Spas are awesome hot tubs. Affordable.

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

Great hot tubs. My friend has one that we use often and it’s the height of luxury.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

We love our hot tub from Bullfrog Spas. It has been very durable and low maintenance

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love the jets. My family uses this hot tub literally every day. Great speakers and light system.

Larry Z Huntington Beach, CA

Best product; best service (when needed).