Bullfrog Spas Logo

Bullfrog Spas

9.9

LAST UPDATED: September 8th, 2021

Bullfrog International, LLC was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company engineers reliable modern hot tubs, manufactured with cutting-edge technology. Bullfrog Spas offer a wide range of products the fit the taste and style of each of their customers.

Bullfrog Spas offers a complete selection of premium portable spas and hot tubs in sizes, layouts, color combinations and styles to suit every need. Whether it’s their top of the line A Series with distinguished custom options and features, the highly designed and modern STIL, the quality R Series or their value focused X Series, you will find hot tubs and spas for every lifestyle and budget.

Bullfrog Spas offers a 10-year warranty on its products. Each customer that purchases spa products from Bullfrog Spas have the option to fix any issues they might have with the products in the first 10 years of their purchase.

Bullfrog Spas offer their products and services in all 50 states, as well as multiple sales worldwide. No matter where you live you will be able to find a representative for Bullfrog Spas in your area.

Cal Spas Logo
#3 Cal Spas chevron_right
3.2

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

We purchased our Bullfrog Spa a few weeks ago and it was delivered and set up last Saturday. We’ve been in it every night. The purchasing experience was easy, our questions were answered by people who knew the product. Delivery and setup were quick and on time. The spa is nice and the lights are cool. My husband really enjoys that you can change the pressure of the jets.

Erin Farnsworth Orem, UT

We grew up with a Bullfrog Spa and when purchasing we asked a lot of people and the general consensus was that Bullfrog was clearly the best way to go. They may be more expensive than other brands, but when it comes to a giant tub that's holding a TON of water and needs to be clean, sturdy, and nice to look at - this has met expectations all around.

Richard Perry

Purchased a Brand New A7 and paid nearly 15k for it! Had it delivered and the delivery technicians did not level the Hot Tub and now the water is higher on one side...Next the stereo did not work, Took the side panel off and it wasn't even plugged in from the factory! Eight months later the lights are out in one of the cupholders and is under warranty and Watson's the dealer we bought it from won't take care of it! Save your money and buy another brand! Totally disappointed with how much we spent! Thought we were getting a great Hot Tub for the money and we didn't!

Janessa Herriman, UT

We love our Hot Tub from Bullfrog. We have had it about one year and they have been great at servicing it when it needed it. Their customer service is fantastic and they are quick at getting out to fix anything- a couple of our speakers went out, which was a disappointment, but they replaced them quickly and for free. Their system is amazing with the jet packs and the ability to totally customize your experience.

kelly mcvey Columbus, IN

I like the power of jets and design of hot tub. However, I purchased the optional stereo system. Big mistake! Replaced speakers three times under warranty and one time outside of warranty. Spa is 4 years old and now the Bluetooth has failed with an estimated repair cost of $500 plus labor. Would definitely not purchase again

David Anderson Providence, UT

At first I was told not to buy a bullfrog. Each chair in the hot tub has independent jet packs that can pull out and be changed. I was told that those get mold behind them and don't work well. Well they were absolutely wrong on all accounts. The corner modules have so much power, they don't get mold, and they can be customized to whatever you want. I had a Jacuzzi for years and I only sat in 1 chair because they couldn't be modified. Now with the Bullfrog, every chair has insane power, and is custom fit to what I like all for the same price.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love Bullfrog Spas hot tubs. They are very high quality and well designed. I love their exchangable jet packs making it so you can really customize your tub to your needs/wants.

mgillings

We were looking for the perfect hot tub for our backyard and found it at Bullfrog! I don't usually like the jets in hot tubs, I feel like they hurt, but my Bullfrog Jet system is so relaxing! I love that I was able to customize my hot tub to exactly what I was looking for!

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I had wanted a hot tub for the longest time, and I finally broke down and got one. I don't know all the ins and outs of a hot tub, but the staff explained everything to me from technicalities to upkeep. I felt like a pro myself by the end of the process!

Frank A Walnut, CA

Unfortunately, it has now been a few months since we received our spa, what began as pure excitement became complete disappointment! We thought we were purchasing a spa considered be built by a good brand and instead it appears the quality control is terrible. Based on the reviews we never expected the amount of problems and poor service we have received from the moment it was delivered. Even though our dealer rep Bruce has been cordial and responsive we expected the company to back up their product, and they have not. From the beginning the brand new spa did not work due to a bad heater, a pack was defective, a part that holds the chemicals is still missing, the outside lights (we paid extra for) that are on a timer, do not stay on, and now the unit makes a humming noise when turned on. It has been almost 4 months of repeated broken promises, and unreturned calls. It appears that by ignoring our concerns the Company may think we will just go away, however, We had plenty of options before making this purchase, it was a costly item and we never expected to deal with so many problems and inconveniences. Our hope that our review and experience can help others make an educated desicion when considering 'Bullfrog'.

CWise Memphis, TN

Good design, and for the most part materials and workmanship. The 10 yr warranty however is a joke. Pillows started to fall apart after less than 2 years, and some LEDs failed...not covered. Local dealer not helpful...ordered wrong replacement parts. For price paid for A7, I expect better.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

These guys are great and have a great product. Love that it is of such quality that it will last a lifetime and will bring hours of comfort and happiness to whoever buys one.

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

We purchased a backyard spa. Their customer service was great. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and got to know our family's needs and recommended a great product.

Eliza Anne Jones Provo, UT

We have absolutely loved our hot tub that we purchased from Bullfrog Spas. We have had it for years and it is still in great condition. The seats are a little low for comfort, but it is an overall great product.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Bullfrog Spas has given me and my family countless hours of fun and relaxation. Great investment for the family that is fun and enjoyable for all ages.

Annette L Davis Goshen, IN

We absolutely love our Bullfrog spa! Our light module became loose during shipping/delivery but was readily fixed by the Watson's crew.

Cjorduno Logan, UT

We buy all our hot tub supplies at bullfrog! They offer great products, are knowledgeable and helpful with any questions you have and offer great pricing!

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

This company was great to work with! They did a great job with delivery, and I especially appreciated the care they took when cleaning up. My family loves our new spa!

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

Most of the seats are a weird height which makes it uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time. The top is easy to remove and is well insulated.

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

Great hot tubs. My friend has one that we use often and it’s the height of luxury.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I love my hot tub. It was perfect price and exactly what I was looking for. The sales guy was really nice also

Johnson Smithfield, UT

We love our hot tub from Bullfrog Spas. It has been very durable and low maintenance

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love the jets. My family uses this hot tub literally every day. Great speakers and light system.

William South Jordan, UT

I purchased my first tub from here and the thing was terrible! I had so many problems with the pump that I just bought. A new one.

Hollie sampson Hooper, UT

We owned a bullfrog hot tub for years. We loved that you could have separate jets that you can change out.

Larry Z Huntington Beach, CA

Best product; best service (when needed).

Jason Anderson Lindon, UT

Great quality tubs. Very comfortable and relaxing. Great looking and lots of options.