Bullfrog Spas Logo

Bullfrog Spas

9.9

Bullfrog International, LLC was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company engineers reliable modern hot tubs, manufactured with cutting-edge technology. Bullfrog Spas offer a wide range of products the fit the taste and style of each of their customers.

Bullfrog Spas offers a complete selection of premium portable spas and hot tubs in sizes, layouts, color combinations and styles to suit every need. Whether it’s their top of the line A Series with distinguished custom options and features, the highly designed and modern STIL, the quality R Series or their value focused X Series, you will find hot tubs and spas for every lifestyle and budget.

Bullfrog Spas offers a 10-year warranty on its products. Each customer that purchases spa products from Bullfrog Spas have the option to fix any issues they might have with the products in the first 10 years of their purchase.

Bullfrog Spas offer their products and services in all 50 states, as well as multiple sales worldwide. No matter where you live you will be able to find a representative for Bullfrog Spas in your area.

Leslies Pool Supplies Logo
#2 Leslies Pool Supplies chevron_right
Cal Spas Logo
#3 Cal Spas chevron_right
3.2

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love Bullfrog Spas hot tubs. They are very high quality and well designed. I love their exchangable jet packs making it so you can really customize your tub to your needs/wants.

David Anderson Providence, UT

At first I was told not to buy a bullfrog. Each chair in the hot tub has independent jet packs that can pull out and be changed. I was told that those get mold behind them and don't work well. Well they were absolutely wrong on all accounts. The corner modules have so much power, they don't get mold, and they can be customized to whatever you want. I had a Jacuzzi for years and I only sat in 1 chair because they couldn't be modified. Now with the Bullfrog, every chair has insane power, and is custom fit to what I like all for the same price.

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

We purchased a backyard spa. Their customer service was great. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and got to know our family's needs and recommended a great product.

Janessa Herriman, UT

We love our Hot Tub from Bullfrog. We have had it about one year and they have been great at servicing it when it needed it. Their customer service is fantastic and they are quick at getting out to fix anything- a couple of our speakers went out, which was a disappointment, but they replaced them quickly and for free. Their system is amazing with the jet packs and the ability to totally customize your experience.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

This company was great to work with! They did a great job with delivery, and I especially appreciated the care they took when cleaning up. My family loves our new spa!

mgillings

We were looking for the perfect hot tub for our backyard and found it at Bullfrog! I don't usually like the jets in hot tubs, I feel like they hurt, but my Bullfrog Jet system is so relaxing! I love that I was able to customize my hot tub to exactly what I was looking for!

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I had wanted a hot tub for the longest time, and I finally broke down and got one. I don't know all the ins and outs of a hot tub, but the staff explained everything to me from technicalities to upkeep. I felt like a pro myself by the end of the process!

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

Great hot tubs. My friend has one that we use often and it’s the height of luxury.

Frank A Walnut, CA

Unfortunately, it has now been a few months since we received our spa, what began as pure excitement became complete disappointment! We thought we were purchasing a spa considered be built by a good brand and instead it appears the quality control is terrible. Based on the reviews we never expected the amount of problems and poor service we have received from the moment it was delivered. Even though our dealer rep Bruce has been cordial and responsive we expected the company to back up their product, and they have not. From the beginning the brand new spa did not work due to a bad heater, a pack was defective, a part that holds the chemicals is still missing, the outside lights (we paid extra for) that are on a timer, do not stay on, and now the unit makes a humming noise when turned on. It has been almost 4 months of repeated broken promises, and unreturned calls. It appears that by ignoring our concerns the Company may think we will just go away, however, We had plenty of options before making this purchase, it was a costly item and we never expected to deal with so many problems and inconveniences. Our hope that our review and experience can help others make an educated desicion when considering 'Bullfrog'.

CWise Memphis, TN

Good design, and for the most part materials and workmanship. The 10 yr warranty however is a joke. Pillows started to fall apart after less than 2 years, and some LEDs failed...not covered. Local dealer not helpful...ordered wrong replacement parts. For price paid for A7, I expect better.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

These guys are great and have a great product. Love that it is of such quality that it will last a lifetime and will bring hours of comfort and happiness to whoever buys one.

Eliza Anne Jones Provo, UT

We have absolutely loved our hot tub that we purchased from Bullfrog Spas. We have had it for years and it is still in great condition. The seats are a little low for comfort, but it is an overall great product.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

We love our hot tub from Bullfrog Spas. It has been very durable and low maintenance

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I love my hot tub. It was perfect price and exactly what I was looking for. The sales guy was really nice also

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Bullfrog Spas has given me and my family countless hours of fun and relaxation. Great investment for the family that is fun and enjoyable for all ages.

Annette L Davis Goshen, IN

We absolutely love our Bullfrog spa! Our light module became loose during shipping/delivery but was readily fixed by the Watson's crew.

Cjorduno Logan, UT

We buy all our hot tub supplies at bullfrog! They offer great products, are knowledgeable and helpful with any questions you have and offer great pricing!

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

Most of the seats are a weird height which makes it uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time. The top is easy to remove and is well insulated.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Love the jets. My family uses this hot tub literally every day. Great speakers and light system.

William South Jordan, UT

I purchased my first tub from here and the thing was terrible! I had so many problems with the pump that I just bought. A new one.

Hollie sampson Hooper, UT

We owned a bullfrog hot tub for years. We loved that you could have separate jets that you can change out.

Larry Z Huntington Beach, CA

Best product; best service (when needed).

Jason Anderson Lindon, UT

Great quality tubs. Very comfortable and relaxing. Great looking and lots of options.