Bullfrog International, LLC was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company engineers reliable modern hot tubs, manufactured with cutting-edge technology. Bullfrog Spas offer a wide range of products the fit the taste and style of each of their customers.

Bullfrog Spas offers a complete selection of premium portable spas and hot tubs in sizes, layouts, color combinations and styles to suit every need. Whether it’s their top of the line A Series with distinguished custom options and features, the highly designed and modern STIL, the quality R Series or their value focused X Series, you will find hot tubs and spas for every lifestyle and budget.

Bullfrog Spas offers a 10-year warranty on its products. Each customer that purchases spa products from Bullfrog Spas have the option to fix any issues they might have with the products in the first 10 years of their purchase.

Bullfrog Spas offer their products and services in all 50 states, as well as multiple sales worldwide. No matter where you live you will be able to find a representative for Bullfrog Spas in your area.

#2 Leslies Pool Supplies chevron_right
#3 Cal Spas chevron_right

Katie Lewis

October 2nd, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT

I love my hot tub. It was perfect price and exactly what I was looking for. The sales guy was really nice also

Shante Reeder

September 5th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was great to work with! They did a great job with delivery, and I especially appreciated the care they took when cleaning up. My family loves our new spa!

Frank A

December 13th, 2019 Walnut, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately, it has now been a few months since we received our spa, what began as pure excitement became complete disappointment! We thought we were purchasing a spa considered be built by a good brand and instead it appears the quality control is terrible. Based on the reviews we never expected the amount of problems and poor service we have received from the moment it was delivered. Even though our dealer rep Bruce has been cordial and responsive we expected the company to back up their product, and they have not. From the beginning the brand new spa did not work due to a bad heater, a pack was defective, a part that holds the chemicals is still missing, the outside lights (we paid extra for) that are on a timer, do not stay on, and now the unit makes a humming noise when turned on. It has been almost 4 months of repeated broken promises, and unreturned calls. It appears that by ignoring our concerns the Company may think we will just go away, however, We had plenty of options before making this purchase, it was a costly item and we never expected to deal with so many problems and inconveniences. Our hope that our review and experience can help others make an educated desicion when considering 'Bullfrog'.

CWise

August 6th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good design, and for the most part materials and workmanship. The 10 yr warranty however is a joke. Pillows started to fall apart after less than 2 years, and some LEDs failed...not covered. Local dealer not helpful...ordered wrong replacement parts. For price paid for A7, I expect better.

Janessa

June 4th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We love our Hot Tub from Bullfrog. We have had it about one year and they have been great at servicing it when it needed it. Their customer service is fantastic and they are quick at getting out to fix anything- a couple of our speakers went out, which was a disappointment, but they replaced them quickly and for free. Their system is amazing with the jet packs and the ability to totally customize your experience.

Eliza Anne Jones

April 15th, 2019 Provo, UT

We have absolutely loved our hot tub that we purchased from Bullfrog Spas. We have had it for years and it is still in great condition. The seats are a little low for comfort, but it is an overall great product.

Abby Driggs

March 26th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the jets. My family uses this hot tub literally every day. Great speakers and light system.

Jason Anderson

October 17th, 2018 Lindon, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great quality tubs. Very comfortable and relaxing. Great looking and lots of options.

William

September 28th, 2018 South Jordan, UT

I purchased my first tub from here and the thing was terrible! I had so many problems with the pump that I just bought. A new one.

mgillings

September 24th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were looking for the perfect hot tub for our backyard and found it at Bullfrog! I don't usually like the jets in hot tubs, I feel like they hurt, but my Bullfrog Jet system is so relaxing! I love that I was able to customize my hot tub to exactly what I was looking for!

Shari Evers

September 15th, 2018 Lehi, UT

I had wanted a hot tub for the longest time, and I finally broke down and got one. I don't know all the ins and outs of a hot tub, but the staff explained everything to me from technicalities to upkeep. I felt like a pro myself by the end of the process!

Thomas Hullinger

August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bullfrog Spas has given me and my family countless hours of fun and relaxation. Great investment for the family that is fun and enjoyable for all ages.

Hollie sampson

August 24th, 2018 Hooper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We owned a bullfrog hot tub for years. We loved that you could have separate jets that you can change out.

Boston Whipple

July 18th, 2018 Provo, UT

Most of the seats are a weird height which makes it uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time. The top is easy to remove and is well insulated.

Tom

June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are great and have a great product. Love that it is of such quality that it will last a lifetime and will bring hours of comfort and happiness to whoever buys one.

Larry Z

October 24th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best product; best service (when needed).

Annette L Davis

September 6th, 2017 Goshen, IN

We absolutely love our Bullfrog spa! Our light module became loose during shipping/delivery but was readily fixed by the Watson's crew.