Select Home Warranty Logo

Select Home Warranty

5.4

Diane Dobson Winter Park, FL

I called With a request for a new home owners warranty policy and I got a senior discount which I didn't realize they had because I have money problems now that really helped me. A customer service rep who helped me was very friendly and helpful he went out of his way to make sure I got the best price and that I knew what was included he advised me of all prices and fees I was very pleased

Resom Berhe Monroe, CT

I was researching to shop for a home warranty for the last couple of weeks and an agent, Jake H contacted me today with a very interesting proposals. After I made my mind to buy a one year warranty, he further took his time to provide a very good options and ended up with a five year plan. I have reviewed customers' review and I hope, if a need arises to use Home Warranty's service, I will get a five start service. Thank you Jake!!! you make my shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible.

Sherria Taylor Vista, CA

By far the best signing-up experience I've had with a home warranty company. The additional benefits received from my being a teacher and a new homeowner are amazing. I also appreciate the built in protections for buyers in case we change our mind later down the road or something happens to the business. So far so good... will review after I've actually used the services.

Yesenia Diaz Alhambra, CA

I'm a Realtor, and I was doing research for my mother. Moe H provided excellent customer service. He went above & beyond to make sure he applied every discount for my mother. He was excellent with his communication skills, professional, and provided OUTSTANDING customer service! From this point forward...I will be referring ALL of my Real Estate clients, friends & family to Moe. I wasn't planning to purchase a home warranty for myself, but he provided an amazing opportunity that I just couldn't resist. I am so grateful to Moe, and Supervisor for making us customers for life...thank you!! :D

Laura Kowalewich ,

i love this company. they are easy to work with, cover so many items and are totally reasonably priced. i have found the contractors and technicians they outsource are equally easy to work with and supremely helpful. i have another home warranty co that i have dealt with in the past and this company by far surpasses my experience w that company. today i spoke to Mark who was very very helpful and wanted to make sure i was a satisfied customer.

THOMAS M TONKOVICH San Diego, CA

Steven K was very helpful in choosing the best plan for my budget. As a retiree and veteran living on a fixed income, he determined that I was entitled to both a Senior and a Senior discount on my policy. Our discussion was very professional and Steven was able to answer all my questions about the coverage. Following our conversation, I had a copy of the contract in an Email within less than one hour. The discussion was very professional and I look forward to a continuation of the service I have received so far.

Melodee Parker Nicholasville, KY

The representative, Sam M, really helped me out, explaining different options to consider. Sam was very professional and patient. He answered all my questions. I feel like I understand the warranty and the process to go through when needing service. I know that I can contact Sam and/or Select Home Warranty representative with any questions I may have in the future. Thank you!

Bill Sherrard Arlington, TN

Before choosing Select, I was covered by another home warranty company. My concern for the reliability and dependability of staying with this company started me searching for a better, more dependable, yet cost effective option. I chose Select as the best option. Jeff S, with Select, was very helpful answering my questions, to help me arrive at this decision.

Ekpe Usoroh St Louis, MO

I am very leery of home warranty companies, being a realtor. I've heard so many bait and switch stories. So it's way too early to write a review on your company, but Sam was Great. Awesome customer service. He was very knowledgeable, listened, and upsold the pants off of me. You guys have a true asset im n Sam. If your service is as good as your customer service, you've got a customer for life.

tekgearguru Marietta, GA

Tom B was an exceptional representative handling my purchase. He was thorough and professional and very helpful in finding additional discounts I did not know I was aware of. I have used other Home Warranty companies in the past and consider the reviews for Select to be compelling and look forward to using their service if I ever have a need. Ask about the extension contracts for deeper discounts and if you are a Vet, Senior and new home buyer, they have excellent discounts for you !!

Sherry Marathon, FL

The salesman was very helpful. I was purchasing a Home Warranty on my home that I was selling. Ed C helped me with the purchase, and afterwards I had to make some corrections as to the name on the contract. Mr. C saw to it, and quickly! The next day, the closing company wanted a paid receipt, and Mr. C immediately forwarded the receipt. He was very pleasant on the phone and courteous at all times.

R. E. MAGEE Madison, MS

BRUCE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROMPT IN RESPONDING TO ALL MY QUESTIONS. YOUR COVERAGE LOOKS EXCELLENT AND I WAS PLEASED WITH BRUCE'S WILLINGNESS TO RESPOND TO SEVERAL INQUIRIES I MADE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THROUGHOUT TE PROCESS. HE'S A VERY GOOD CLOSER AND THAT IS COMING FROM A 40 PLUS YEAR SALES MANAGER FOR A LARGE REGIONAL CORRUGATED PACKAGING COMPANY WHO TRAINED DOZENS OF SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL. WE WERE A CHOICE CUSTOMER UNTIL WE CAME UP FOR RENEWAL AND BRUCE CLOSED THE DEAL.

Dayna Nichols Bakersfield, CA

I was able to get all of thoe information quickly online and immediately received an email personally from Maddy L, a sales rep. she also called me and answered all of my questions and gave me excellent service and suggestions. Now I will follow-up with her whenever I have an issue that I do not understand as I feel she will do her best to help me find a great solution.

Andree Kolarick Boynton Beach, FL

Richard Z was very professional, friendly an informative. He helped me to feel at ease while picking my package. Explaining what the differences were. He also informed me of programs where I would keep this years lower rates. No pressure sales. Just a wonderful experience. I saved money before I even started. I look forward to being taken care of by Select Home Warranty.

Debra Powell Waldorf, MD

Yesterday I purchased a three -year home warranty for my home. I worked with Daniel C, who patiently and thoroughly explained the different plans and what each plan covered. My original plan was to purchase a one-year warranty. However, after discussing each of the warrantly plans in detail with Daniel, I decided to purchase the three-year Platinum Care Package.. Daniel was able to give me some amazing discounts which made my purchase very affordable. It was really a pleasure doing business with Daniel.

Janice R Gates Yuma, AZ

Needed a Home Warranty company. Talked with Sean G on the phone. He was very helpful and explained everything to us. Even encouraged us to go with the 3 year plan, which we did. Contacted Sean again about getting an email copy of the policy. It came to me while I was still on the phone with him. Because of Sean, we will go with Secure Home Warranty again in 3 years.

jonskaggs1993 Phoenix, AZ

I’ve only purchased a contract with them this far but I can tell the customer service and overall experience is far superior to the previous company I was with. I spoke with Bruce A who gave me several pieces of great advice and offered me a plan that fit my needs as well as utilizing my veteran and first time home buying status. I’m very pleased with this service and I’ve only just begun.

Jacob Barnes Muskegon, MI

Sam M helped me understand the contract in depth and what all would be covered. He was very knowledgeable about the plans and which one would best suite me. I just bought a house that has some age on it and just talking to him gave me peace of mind knowing that I'm covered. And adding the pool was a breeze and cheap compared to other warranty programs out there. Thank you Sam M

Steve Little Freehold, NJ

I just got off the phone with Mark J. He worked with my wife and me to set up a warranty policy. Mark was efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous. Confirmation and a copy of my warranty policy arrived via email within several minutes. His level of customer service and efficiency reflects very favorably on his company. I highly recommend working with Mark when you set up your warranty policy!

John McCollum Colorado Springs, CO

Greg T was very helpful in providing a variety of options. He went thru all of the plans available on the website .He then asked several questions' one of which was the age of my wife and I. He then came up with a5yr and a3yr plan . After explaining both, opted for the 3yr. As you can tell he worked very hard to come up with a plan that suited my budget and needs

Mark Commerford Tucson, AZ

I am a retiree living on a fixed income so I wanted to get good coverage but at an affordable rate. The customer service rep I spoke with, Sam M, explained how I could get a reduced yearly rate if I signed up for multiple years. I did this and now have a very reasonable yearly rate which will not increase in future years, even though I anticipate having more service calls as the years go by.

Latonya Sterling Chesapeake, VA

This review is solely based upon my initial signup. Sol was extremely friendly and helpful in getting me a great rate! He said that I could review it for 30 days and get a full refund if I am not satisfied. If I stay with Select Home I will be able to write another review based off of service. If I choose not to stay, my next review will be based upon how soon they issue my full refund.

Thomas Trimble Hampstead, NC

Jake H was able to walk me through the policy and get me the max coverage and discounts available in order to satisfy my requirements. He was kind, professional, and made me an offer that other home warranty companies could not. I was also able to lock in a rate because I had a newer home. Great experience buying a home warranty! thanks for making my decision easy Jake!

Uday Walia Danville, CA

We were at the stage to renew our old policy with another vendor. We called a few of the other top 10 companies to get quotes. We found SELECT site was simple and clear. When we called, Richard Z picked up the phone immediately and walked us through the three plans. He shared information about additional discounts for seniors and multiyear contracts. We believe SELECT offers the best value for money and have signed up multiple properties for multiple years.

Mike Taylor Forney, TX

I just signed up with Select Home Warranty so I've only given a 4 star rating at this time. A better review would be after having service for a year. However, the experience I had with their representative, Sol, was outstanding. He searched and went above and beyond to get me the lowest rate for the highest coverage he could find. I'm formerly a customer of Home Warranty of America and the initial contact with Select Home Warrant far supersedes that of HWA. Hopefully after a year of service with SHW I will be able to provide the same or higher rating than I can at day 1. All ratings below are based on the fact that this is day 1 and I don't really have adequate information or experience to provide any higher on the other rating scales that follow this.

Karica Truebenbach Portsmouth, VA

Abraham called me after I contacted Select online and told me about the excellent level of service Select offers. He also told me of their pricing and the specials they have going on, which ultimately convinced me to purchase a home warranty plan. He was able to work with me as far as payment, which really spoke to me as far as the quality of customer service.

Elvis Soler Tampa, FL

I have tried other companies over the years and have never enjoyed the service, commitment and professionalism given me by Select Home Warranty from the other companies. They ARE the BEST and I highly recommend them as the top rated home warranty company anywhere! My salesman, Abraham D supplies me with the best deals in comparison to any other company and provides excellent service! Thank you Select Home Warranty for being the great company that you are!

Bill Webster Payson, AZ

I called in a claim on 12/04/2019 and spoke with Grace and she was very helpful, kind and patient. I should have had the make, model and serial ready for her because she had to wait until I went and got the info for her. She got the claim filed and advised me I would receive confirmation and a contractor contact. I received the confirmation almost immediately and advised I would get contractor reference within 24 to 48 hours. Job well done.

Lisa brown Long Branch, NJ

I called Select Home Warrenty when my property manager told me to take care of my water tank before I had a flood. After the technician came and inspected it he said it wasn’t broken and they would not do any repair. After I called Select Home Warrenty and explained it to them they gave me a $500 credit towards a new water heater or to repair it.

neil kappel Louisville, KY

my only experience so far is with my sales person jeff s, i was just looking around on different sites and at that time pretty much had my mine made up to go with choice home warranty, but after talking to jeff he made me a believer that choice was the wrong choice! He explained everything in detail to me so it was a easy to make my mind up.He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the repairs.

DK Anaheim, CA

Michelle and Andrew were amazing! They explained everything completely, answered my questions and put all the details of our agreement for future services in writing. Top customer service marks to them! The company had a 2nd place rating on my google search, but I think they should be 1st! The cost is less and the service is more than other company - who would choose any other company?!?

Richard M Dale Columbus, OH

It was a very informative, answered all the questions experience. We were asked if we were retired or in the military which turned out to be very helpful. It was presented without a lot of extreme pressure which we appreciated. All in all it was a good experience and something we have decided is proactive at this point in our lives. The price is very good for the product provided.

Tom and Michelle Armenta Mesa, AZ

Sept,2019 - Decided to shop around for new H.warranty company. Select Home was one of the that I contacted. I talked to a , Sam M and we compared policy's . My current and Select Home W. ,to my surprise there was a considerable difference in savings. Mr. M helped me go over all that my wife and I were looking for. I thanked him for his patience in answering all of our questions and concern's. We did sign up , thanks again , Sam. :)

Jaime Derby, KS

I purchased my house 3 months ago and our garbage disposal went out a few days ago. I called Select Home Warrant regarding it. I never was placed on hold and the phone call was around 5 minutes. (Huge plus!) I was told that my claim would be sent to the claims department and if approved I will get an email regarding the step to proceed. I checked my email less than an hour later and I received one. Fast service is a huge thing!

Cynthia and Warren L. Stovell

Highly-reputable company by far. Select Home Warranty offers outstanding rates that do not compare with other home warranty companies in today's marketplace. Customer service agent, Kevin S, addressed all of my questions and comments and was extremely professional and efficient in every way possible. Looking forward to a long and rewarding association with Select Home Warranty. Thank you for providing great overall service!

Luis Gonzales Edinburg, TX

I was very impressed with your quick response concerning my AC. I was treated in a very professional manner and appreciate the explanation of my policy which I understand now. The AC repairman was very punctual and courteous. He explained how I may need a new unit in the future, however, at the current time some extra Freon should do the job since the unit is still cooling to some degree. I will continue to recommend Select Home Warranty to all my family and friends. Once again, thank you. Until next time.

Jim Mason Chattanooga, TN

I added two properties for the first time a month ago. I am so pleased with the coverage, service, and cost that today I just added three more properties! The cost went down even more on the premium and service call fee and of course get an extra month free of charge. When my 6th and 7th property warranties expire later this year that will make all 7 of my properties serviced by Select! I highly recommend Select to all property owners. They are an advantage over competition in every aspect.

Mona Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was very happy that Richard was my salesman. He was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He presented an excellent plan which will allow us to save money annually and extend the length of the plan. I had a question after I purchased the contract and I called Richard back. He called me back promptly and fully answered my questions. I expect to do further business with Richard in the near future.

Xiaofeng Li Lutz, FL

I had home warranty policy with someone else for a few years. I was not quite happy with it. I started shopping around. I am so surprised that I got a phone call from a rep. as soon as I filled form online. Adam (salesperson) was very friendly over the phone. He didn't push but persuade me to buy the policy. He is smart. I never buy anything if I feel pressure. Whole process of purchasing a home warranty went smooth and quick. I hope the claim service if I need in the future will be as pleasant as buying the policy.

Alexandra Acosta North Brunswick, NJ

I was completing a quote online and had Brad contact me a few minutes after to see if I had any questions on the pricing that was provided. He explained to me all three packages and I ended up with the platinum coverage which made most sense to get because it covered the most out of the other two. Brad made sure I got the best deal and promotion and was able to get my first 14 months at a lower price then advertised. I’m satisfied with my transaction.

Joey Durham Sumter, SC

I just cancelled a warranty with CHOICE Home warranty and wanted information about some other warranty companies. I researched Select Home warranty and asked the questions concerning the systems I needed covered and Select had better coverage at a better price than CHOICE did. The process to get set up went great and the sales associate was extremely kind, knowledgeable and professional. Great experience.

Marie Bates Southaven, MS

I would like to give a five star well deserved review Mr. Richard Z. My customer service experience was friendly, professional and extremely accommodating!!! He was very detailed when he explained the multi-year promotions that were being offered. I was so very grateful to be the recipient of such awesome customer service!!! I will spread the good word to friends and neighbors!!!

Tom Queen Creek, AZ

My claim was handle in the most professional way as possible. A confirmation was emailed to me with company and contact info of the company scheduled to do repair. Also was informed to contact them (SHW) if we didn't hear from them within 24 hours. This wasn't the 1st time that we needed a repair and was always treated the same way. We've been a customer for the past 6 years.

Carrie Pardue Bucyrus, KS

I’ve bought Select Home Platinum Care Plan in October of 2015 and 6 months later we had a leak in the master bathroom. The process of filing a claim is super easy and hassle free. I got to talk to a friendly lady (Dawn) who was welcoming and accommodating throughout the call. She got every detail to make sure that someone will come out as soon as possible. I will recommend this to all home owners.

Mark Oconnor Mesa, AZ

Home is where the heart is, and there is no greater pleasure after work than going home to a very comfortable home. But a roof leak, a broken toilet or even a fridge that is not working could ruin it all. So I protected my home by purchasing a home warranty from Select Home Warranty. I have everything covered in my home and never had I had any hassle in making them come out to fix any of my issue.

Jessica Gomez McKinney, TX

I normally would do the laundry every Saturday morning. Last week, the dryer isn’t drying at all. I called for service repair. When the tech inspected my dyer and there was a broken part. He ordered it right away and the insurance covered it too. Very professional. I’m happy to be dealing with Select Home Warranty. They seem to work together to provide extraordinary services. I believe that every homeowner deserves the best company. I would recommend them to anyone.

Rodrigo Philipps Sioux Falls, SD

Unfortunately, my dad noticed that the light is flickering in the kitchen and 2 hours later we had no electricity. He called Select Home and they immediately dispatched an electrician who happened to be nearby. He did his diagnosis and worked efficiently.  I think he has a good sense of humor too as I hear dad laughing at the top of his lungs. This is more than customer service. I am impressed. Thank you Select.

Jonathan Cooper

Nothing is worse coming from work with a broken HVAC system during Winter. Then it get worse, you cannot find someone to fix the system. This happened to me with my old home warranty. It was so frustrating. So I had to change and purchased a plan with Select Home Warranty. No matter what time and day of the year, this company has not failed me once. They know how to take care of their customers and will do extra mile just to make you comfortable. Thank you SHW.

Jessica Puckett Bluffton, SC

I am a multiple home owner of properties and I always recommend Select Home warranty above all other companies. I’ve been dealing with Select Home for the past 15 years and even counting. They offer the best deals and discounted policies. They are fast, reliable and quality is on top of their priority. You don’t have to worry when you are with the right company. You can never go wrong with Select Home Warranty. Great experience.

Gia Minter Cleveland, OH

I had issues with my plumbing stoppage and called Select Home Warranty. My problem was resolved in just one call and the job was done in a timely manner. I had proven that Select Home Warranty only deals with certified professional contractors. Every time I call for help they always make sure to send out knowledgeable a contractor who knows what they are doing. I’m happy with the level of competence of this people. Satisfied customer so far.