Select Home Warranty Logo

Select Home Warranty

5.4

Jim Dayton, TN

Isaac M is an outstanding representative for Select Home Warranty. With his expertise he lead me through the process of getting appropriate coverage for our home, as well as our rental home. Isaac was able to provide us with some amazing coverage at very, very affordable rates. We’ve been shopping for this type insurance, and have not been able to find the coverage we needed with other company. Select Home Warranty is the place for you!

Patrick Mac Mahon Chicago, IL

I had gone online to look at Home Warranties. I saw that Select Home Warranty was rated at the top. I was interested in a platinum plan that would last for a year, but I wanted it to start on March 1st. I didn't see the option online so I called the number and the staff member, Richard Z, was very helpful and able to make sure that the contract began on March 1st. It was also grateful that I was not waiting for someone to pick up the line. My call was answered immediately.

dave wineland Sulphur Springs, TX

the salesperson, Bruce A LISTENED to what I wanted/needed and couldn't afford in a policy. He was able to structure a plan which aforded me the best coverage at the lowest rates locked in for the longest period I could afford up front. YOU CANT BEAT THAT! So IF I need service and THAT experience is as good, I'll continue to be very satisfied. DW in Texas

gayle schmidt ,

After several transfers I finally got Richard. He is one special guy. Explained everything I needed to have explained in the simplest way possible. He took care of all my questions. I liked the fact that he was especially patient with me (I am old) and didn't try to rush me through so he could answer another phone. Great young man that says a lot about the company. Glad your on line literature wasn't more helpful to me. If it had been I never would have chatted with Richard from New Jersey. Thanks again. He is amazing!

Bart Naylor Meridian, ID

It does not get any better than to work with Sam M. He is very professional and was able to work with me to meet every expectation that I had. He also was able to explain everything very simply. I have not had someone that even offered an upscale with NO PRESSURE. It made simple sense and I selected the top long term plan. GREAT JOB! I am now going to be able to sleep at night knowing the coverage that my family has.

mitch Irvine, CA

We just transferred one of our four properties to Select after a disappointing experience with one of your competitors. I was fortunate enough to get Alex B on the phone when i called in. He was knowledgeable, professional and patient with many questions. He was a pleasure to deal with and made me feel like i was the most important customer he had, even though he most likely makes all of his customers feel like that. He is a true asset to your company.

Steve C. Denver, CO

I would have to say that Select Home Warranty had the better rate and coverage however, when I got a call from George S, the same evening I was doing my online shopping, I felt very comfortable knowing I was making the right choice with his information, special rate offer and attentive listening. He heard my concern with budget and gave me a great rate and coverage. Thanks!

bill be ,

i looked over several warrenty companies. checked on a few and a couple didn't supply any infomation on there sites, or very little. this was on at least two sites that were reviewed, so i decided to go ahead and check them out. filled out a short form and wallah! called immediately. within a couple of minutes all questions were answerd. took out a policy and still smiling. the rep is very good. thank you.

Mark Thompson Phoenix, AZ

Just purchased the plan but the customer service individual, Greg T, was wonderful. I had a terrible experience with the company called 2-10 Warranty, and although I hope I never need to use the Select Home Warranty I just purchased, I hope that if I do, that everything Greg said about the coverage is true, because it does sound too good to be true if it is.

Herbert F. Wise Bentonville, AR

Salesmen Lucas S was very good at helping us make a decision on comparing his policy with the other companies we were looking at. He did not run the other companies down, just answered questions and explained how the item would effect us. He offered to be available to us after we purchased the contract and thoroughly reviewed i,t to answer further questions.

George J Bovasso Tulsa, OK

I contacted Select Home warranty to discuss their plans and I had several questions I needed to have answered. The sales representative (George S) was professional, polite and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained the variously plans and fees. He also explained the advantages of their extended warranty plans and I elected to accept the 5 year plan.

Denis Gartland ,

Just signed up this morning with Select Home Warranty for the Platinum Service Plan. The phone representative was Chase R, and he was very professional and most helpful in selecting the most appropriate plan for our situation. He provided me with a number of product and payment plans to fit our living situation perfectly. Looking forward to having the peace of mind that this provides our family.

Patty Hutchins Cary, NC

I had a great experience/conversation with Belinda tonight. I needed a warranty plan for our home. She walked me thru it all and realized I was a senior citizen, so offered the VIP PACKAGE. I will be saving $200 a year, plus have a lower deductible. I look forward to seeing how happy I am with Select Home Warranty. I’ll know when something breaks down and I need to make a claim. Thanks, Belinda.

Sharon O'Fallon, MO

Lucas was courteous, respectful and knowledgeable with all of the information he was sharing or questions that I asked. The services that were offered were practical and when I needed an extra unit/out building added, he was able to do so high other companies do not think outside of the box and offer. I’m looking forward to an uneventful year but if tragedy strikes, I am confident of follow through to meet the need.

Shirley Roanoke, VA

I had been pondering securing a home warranty for awhile. I made up my mind to actually initiate it today. Two companies had been highly recommended per my search, but my first inquiry with the company that was listed first did not go well at all. The representative was totally rude so I contacted Select Home Warranty. Steven K thank you so much for your pleasantry and patience. I’m enrolled!!

Gladys-Aressia Jackson Long Beach, CA

Mr. Jake H provided me with “Exceptional” Customer Service. Being a “disabled senior” citizen; I appreciate how Jake H, was very professional, respectful and patient with answering my many questions. He also informed me with the diversified options offered by the Senior Program. I appreciate the fact that SELECT is a great company. Jake, you are an ASSET to SELECT. Thank you very much. Ms. G.A. Jackson Phoenix, Arizona

Kathleen Livermore, CA

I was promptly contacted by a representative, Jake H for my online inquiry I made. He was very helpful, friendly, yet professional and clearly explained the warranty and it's costs. No high pressure, providing cost saving options. No gimmicks, very straightforward. Jake instilled a confidence about the company and its service that made me feel good about my purchase decision. I am actually excited to use the warranty service when the time comes.

Frank P. Bernarducci Hampton, NH

Ben T did an excellent job of explaining the service. I will do my best to cooperate with the service people and am hoping that experienced service people will respond quickly when the occasion occurs. I truly hope that the service is as good as it sounds. If so, it certainly would be a relief to ageing homeowners who no longer have the energy nor possess the skills to deal with such labors after doing so for over 50 years. Ben sounded like a man I could trust and I did so by signing up for a 6 year program.

Maria N Fagundes Elk Grove, CA

your sales representative. Bryan O was very friendly, positive, well informed, and did his very best to provide me with the all the details required for me to make the best decision based on my needs and requirements. Bryan deserves the highest rating possible. [5] I'm sorry I did not check out the company I'm currently using prior to using them. What impressed me most about your company was the overall rating, and the fact that I can speak to a person rather than a computer.

Jackie Coe Parrish, FL

After reviewing the reviews on Google, I was impressed with the pricing, flexibility and options that Select Home Warranty offered. The representative, Allen was very informative and knowledgeable about the products covered under the warranty and provided his information for any future questions or concerns that I may experienced during the process. The flexibility in monthly payments, customer service available 24/7 when scheduling service calls convinced me that this was the right warranty program. Looking forward to having peace of mind with Select Home Warranty.

Otelo La Puente, CA

My sales agent Ben T has been very helpful in the buying process. Even after they received payment my questions and phone calls were answered quickly and diligently. Now I am just looking forward to using the home warranty and writing a more detailed review about the service, but from what I read online it seems to be great. Will update in a few months. Thanks!

Susan Ward Denver, CO

I called and spoke with Jamie C today 11-9-2020. He informed me of all the programs Select Home Warranty offers. He listened to, and answered, all my questions and concerns. I am a senior citizen was very nervous. He helped me choose the best plan for me in a kind and understanding way. If any of you are looking for this type of coverage, I believe you will be happy with their coverage. Thank you Jamie.

Peter Darby Abbott Centreville, MD

Thanks to Jonathan S this morning for his professional responses to my many questions about Select Home Warranty service plans. As a result of our discussion, I enrolled for an extended, 5 year program with potential savings of over $300 per year. Based on SHW's highly rated performance, I am confident that we will enjoy superior service to that we have received from AHS.

Bonnie Buckeye, AZ

Have not yet had a claim but the rep on the phone was thorough and explained everything completely. He asked if I had "senior" status and was able to offer an additional discount. I contacted Select because I got a renewal notice from my current warranty company and I felt the premium was pretty high and covered things I didn't need or want to pay for. Thanks to Jake, my rep, I now have a locked in rate for life which is less than half of the one year renewal from the company I have now and with coverage which is more appropriate to my needs.

Denise H. Hollywood, FL

From the first time that I was contacted by Ben T With an offer that I could not turn down on October 22nd from Select Home Warranty I knew that this was a company that I wanted to use to cover my home appliances! Than today David W came through for me by his extended efforts to meet my needs in addition to Ben’s great offer to close the deal! They were very professional and I am very satisfied with the customer service that they provided me! Thank you again for all your help!

Lois Crawford Arcata, CA

I have been putting off getting this service for a very long time! About five years I would say. Today I finally decided it was something that needed to be taken care of. I filled in the questionnaire and within a few minutes I received a call from Moe H and he was so helpful and I was so thankful. Moe was not pushy at all and I felt so grateful for his knowledge of how this works. I would give him a “10” if I could. Thank you!!!!

Asdghig Kitay Roseville, CA

I received a phone call, following my inquiry in internet from Mr. Allan S. He is very professional and after talking with him, I switched my two contract from First America Home Warranty to Select Home Warranty. He sounds very knowledgeable in this field. I hope I will be satisfied with your services in the future. I have not heard very good revue from friends about Select home Warranty, but Mr. Allan S made such an impression that I switched my warranty company. Your company should be proud to have such an employee.

Kevin Wheatley Birmingham, AL

I spoke with Steven K and I was very pleased with the care I received. He explained the plan, and the process to me along with the price quote. I also explained to him my issue with my current Home Warranty and he gave me contact info to call back when that service has been terminated. I feel that I have made the right choice in switching to Select. Thank you Steven and thank you Select. I look forward to a great partnership.

Peggy A Mayfield Hopkinsville, KY

The first thing that I noticed was the over all rating of 9.4. I decided to check out what services were offered and review pricing. I decided on the Platinum Care Plan. While still debating as to whether or not to sign up or think about it overnight, I received a phone call from Mr. Greg T-Select Home Warranty. We discussed the plan I had chosen, options and pricing. I was impressed with his vast knowledge, the affordable pricing and decided to go ahead and sign up today. Thank you Mr. T for the call!!

Spock Marshall, MI

It was quick and easy to sign up. Tom B explained all my options and was top notch when it comes to customer service. I've been in Customer Service and have taught customer service for many years. Tom did everything correctly. The only company to actually leave a coherent message on my voicemail. I really like my experience so far. Keep up the great work! Simply Amazing Experience!

Leo San Diego, CA

So far, so good! From the start sales representative, Greg T discussed with me what I was looking for, talked to me about the Select Home Warranty company, and my options for the service. Greg has great knowledge of the product he sells, attitude and answered all my questions. With the clear understanding of my needs he recommended me the warranty options for my multi-property contracts that I accepted. Great job Greg! Thanks

Judy Delgado Benicia, CA

I spoke with Richard he was Awesome and so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable, I-am a Realtor and wanted a good reputable company for a Home warranty and called several and decided on your company based upon service/price and most of all Value for the coverage received. I will definitely be informing all my Clients about your company when representing them as a Seller or a Buyer.Thank You Judy of: Bay To Valley Brokers

Mr Perkins Sr. Ennis, TX

Hello my name is Dwayne Perkins Sr., I ecstatic to let you know that Zackery was excellent, knowledgeable, respectful, friendly, courteous throughout the process of being helpful to me about your company and so lm on board for the long run. And Zack keep up the good work and its not broke don’t fix it, don’t lose that grove you’ve got. September 30,2020 is my official 1st day being on board now and for the long run again I said.

James Stuck ,

Worked with Jamie C today. I felt comfortable after we concluded our business. I have not had good experiences with home warranty companies in the past but today I felt at ease with Jamie's presentation. Very professional, very knowledgeable. An asset to your company. I felt comfortable signing up for you multi year program. Especially with the guarantees he shared with me.

Misty Whipple Glendale, AZ

Alan S called to follow up on my online inquiry. He was very professional and explained all my options. I accidentally disconnected when switching from my car Bluetooth to my phone and Alan called me back immediately! He even suggested ways I could save money! I was very impressed with his level of service which is why I signed with Select Home Warranty ove another company I was also researching!

Linda mcguckin Warren, MI

My experience speaking with LucasS one of your representatives was exceptional. He is a definite asset to your company and I believe you're lucky to have him he was very knowledgeable answer all my questions and I ended up signing a six-year contract. It makes it so much easier when someone's telling you about a product or something that they represent and they don't have to keep putting you on hold to find out the answer to your question. Keep up the good work Lucas thank you for your time Linda McGuckin

Lanear Rhodes Simpsonville, SC

Jonathan S's professionalism was exceptional. He suggested services that I would have never considered or even realized existed with a warranty company. He was very familiar with the products and services (he made me realize the benefits of a home warranty compared to individual warranties for appliances, etc.). He followed up after the transaction and made me feel valued as a new customer. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Sara Munster, IN

I worked with Bruce via phone - he was wonderful and SO helpful! I really appreciate everything he did to make sure that we could get the best plans at the best prices. The plan options and pricing was also fantastic. Between these two huge positives, we decided to move two homes over to Select from two other warranty companies (one per home). Very glad to have come across Select and Bruce!

Gretchen Noble Phoenix, AZ

We were in a need of a change in our home warranty company. We had not great experience with our previous company. Richard was super helpful in helping us find a plan that worked for us. He brought to our awareness of the different plans they had but respected what we wanted and understood our hesitancy of committing long term until we had some experience with Select Home Warranty to see if this was going to be a great fit. It was not pressured just letting us know what our options were. We appreciated that. we are looking forward to continued customer service just like our initial call.

Cleopatrick Cherry Selma, AL

My reason for calling today was to cancel my account; but, after listening to 'Patrick's' explanation of the clear differences between Select and the other Home Warranty Company I was considering, I totally decided that I had already made the best choice. So, I just decided to continue my membership. Thanks, Patrick!! fortunately, I haven't had to use my policy during my 4 months of membership, but I feel much more at ease knowing that we are covered by my Select. Platinum Package.

Tammy Martin Spartanburg, SC

I love the rates compared to other Home Warranty companies. The customer service was Awesome. Lucas S was an amazing salesman. He laid everything out and was very knowledgeable of the company’s policies and procedures. He was also very flexible with his time for calling me back to answer questions for my husband and I. I feel that he went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with our selection in Select Home Warranty. Our welcoming experience was the best!

Elena

I've just bought the SHW contract for my condo located in Brookline, MA. The agent Jake was very understanding and very convincing, very to the point, and my contract had everything Jake promised within the telephone conversation. I had past experience with 2 other Home Warranty companies, but this communication was the best. I received more items covered for the money I am paying. I am very satisfied. Thank you, Elena Gersht.

Puddin ,

I called Select after calling another warranty company and was amazed at the personalized service I received. The other company didn't tell me about any specials they are running only sent me information and said to call if I have any questions. Jonathan was GREAT! I feel he went above and beyond with his customer service. He explained everything and I just knew I could not pass up a great offer! Thank you Jonathan! A Happy New (Almost) Home Owner

Britech Iva, SC

So far as only just signed up. I think that Mathew C was quite knowledgeable of what could be offered up front. We will have to see what happens when service is really needed. The review at the beginning seem quite good. Looks like Air Conditioning is an issue if you don’t have 3 years of maintenance records. Luckily Mine is brand new and I will have the records. Be prepared as they say. I would never report anything that was not really broken. Just have to watch trying to repair it yourself before calling. There could be lots of loopholes around covering under that scenario!

Da Asian Rice Bowl Woodbridge, VA

Customer service was great! Sam M was very nice and answered all questions. He is going to be our main contact person for any help we might need in the future. Though that remains to be seen, the previous company I was with doesn’t have this type of customer care where sales was its own department and if you had any issues with service later, you’re on your own. So we switched to SHW. I hope that Select will live up to its reputation of quality service and excellent customer service. That said, as a customer I will not abuse this privilege and will be reasonable should anything arise. I’m rating 5 stars for what I’ve experienced with them so far, and 3 for other services that I haven’t. Please don’t be misled by my 3-star rating, it was required in order to submit the review.

Carl Adams Stroudsburg, PA

When I decided to choose Select Home Warranty for my warranty coverage I called and spoke to Peter G who was very helpful in helping me select the best coverage, he was knowledgeable, professional but still very friendly during the entire process. I’m looking forward to a long relationship with Select Home Warrany I’d recommend this company to any and everyone

Stella Nipper Tulsa, OK

I was pleased with Marcus H approach to selling me my policy. He was knowledgeable about the plan and offered me a lower rate because I am a senior citizen. What I did not like at all was 5 other people from your company called me the same day trying to sell to me even though I had signed up. I hope you are better than Choice Home Warranty. I am concerned you are not rated by The Better Business Bureau and would like to know why not.

Kelly G. Parkesburg, PA

I have been with other home warranty companies in the past and they do not compare with Select Home Warranty. Had our first issue with our fridge, submitted the claim and had a tech assigned within about 2 hours. Tech came the next day fixed the issue and we are good to go. The techs they sent were very friendly and knowledgeable. Had the issue fixed in under 2 hours. I am so glad I chose Select Home Warranty!

Roger Hernandez San Antonio, TX

I was researching on the web for home warranties when I came across Select Home warranty. I read the information given on the site, and it fit the coverage I need. I entered the information required for a quote, and within minutes, Mr. Jake H called me and explained the different coverages available. After his expert explanation of the variety of coverages, I decided to purchase a Home Warranty from Mr. H. I feel that he gave me the best value for my money. Thank you, Mr.H, you're a valuable asset to your Company.

Tom Montgomery Lawrenceville, GA

I was looking for a competitive price for a home warranty, after 4 years with 2-10 they had continued to hike their yearly cost. In reviewing on-line I found Select Home one of the top picks. Greg T was fantastic to work with, he work to get the best price, fore to get the warranty with Select Homes. I would highly recommend doing comparative shopping. You will find a big difference. That's why I went with Select Home Warranty