Select Home Warranty Logo

Select Home Warranty

6.3

Pam Burton Marietta, GA

We had a great experience yesterday when we were contacted by Jake H. from Select Home Warranty. We were wanting information about their services and he was not only very informative but offered us an amazing deal. Thanks for the wonderful experience Jake!

B. Andrew Akintunde Pasadena, MD

Jordan was professional, competent, easy going and new how to sell the product even though i was not expecting to purchase any of the warranties this evening. Good employees need to be kept around -- and Jordan is one of the good ones. Keep up the good work sir!

Ken Boynton Beach, FL

I can't rate the organization until I have a claim. But the sales experience was fabulous. I've searched all reputable Home Warranty companies, and the price and coverage and deductible for Select was the best overall deal for us. And my sales consultant, Elliot from NJ was awesome: knowledgeable, friendly, answered all my questions. Good initial experience for sure. Pleased with my purchase.

miatamike Sacramento, CA

I found Select through a Google search. It looked like it was reviewed well so I called. I spoke to Jake H. who was very personable, professional and really helped me with my decision for a home warranty. He gave me all options, no pressure, and offered discounts that made the buying process easy and very affordable.

Rebecca Mabrouk ,

I researched many companies and decided to purchase the plan with select home because the offered the best option at a great price. Also, Ed was super nice and very knowledgeable about the policies by answering all my questions.

Pat Schrunk Cabot, AR

He was clear and concise, he even included my realtor into the conversation. I felt little to no pressure and I’m very happy with the program I bought. Thank you for having such well trained employees working for you. He was with me the whole way and offered me exactly what I needed! Thanks Bruce!

Arnavaz Farahmand Clayton, CA

David W. contacted immediately on my cell phone. Great at his work. He convinced me with his reassurance pleasant and charming approach. Thank you. I got sold. Did not even have the chance to shop around saying this on a good way a compliment.

Nancy Gulfport, MS

Our agent was knowledgeable and answer all of our questions, easy to understand because we are seniors and we receive information for discounts and promotions wasn't pressure by our agent as we where with other competitors. Steven our agent made our experience easy.

JOHN COFFEY New Orleans, LA

Sam, the Select rep, was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. I bought a multi year plan that covers everything in my house that can break. The price was incredible. Don't forget to mention if you're a veteran or a senior, you'll get some steep discounts.

Scott A. Moore Houston, PA

It was a pleasure working with Ed C. to bring to fruition a new home warranty for our house. As a Senior Citizen a Home Warranty is more important now then ever. Ed made the transition easy and answered every question I asked! Thank you Ed for a great experience and I look forward to working with your company to take care of my forever home!

Tim Leatherman Birmingham, AL

I was very pleased with my first experience with Select Home Warranty. Jonathan was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave us a great deal. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable about going with his company. I actually look forward to using their service.

Melisa Miller Ashburn, VA

Jeff was an incredible resource of knowledge in comparing programs offered by select home warranty versus other competing offerings. He worked really hard to get us the best available deal, and we ended up paying a great price for comprehensive coverage. That they offered further incentive for veterans was a plus.

JERILYN HALLEY Laguna Woods, CA

Your service rep, Jordan E, was both knowledgable and helpful in finding me the right coverage for the longest term and at the best rate. Since this is my first experience with Select, if your service is as good as your rep, you get an A+ rating from me.

VALERIE BRUST Riverside, CA

RAY WAS INFORMATIVE, POLITE AND EXPLAINED THE POLICY CLEARLY. I APPRECIATE HIS FINDING THE DISCOUNTS TO LOWER MY COST. I CAN'T REALLY RATE YOUR COMPANY UNTIL I NEED TO USE IT.

LeChi Nguyen Huntington Beach, CA

This is my first time becoming a customer of Select Home Warranty. Mr. Mark J., a company representative, was very professional with detailed answers to my questions and explanation of all options that I can choose for the best fit of my home warranty need. Thank you very much for a great service, Mark!

Bonnie Conrad Marana, AZ

Isaac was very helpful and gave me all the information I requested. Only time will tell if Select is all that he said it is. I like that he didn't push or try to talk me into something I did not want. Hoping for a good future with Select.

Antoine Faris San Jose, CA

Received the call from Ed C., he was very hospitable, and patiently explained the coverage with the different rates, and with his recommendation based on the info I gave him, I was able to pick up the plan that fit my need and budget. Thanks to Ed

anthony domning Pawleys Island, SC

Conducted some research and looked at reviews and decided Select was well thought of. I received an immediate response from Ed C. and we agreed to the Platinum level coverage. Ed was very thorough in reviewing all my options for multi-year senior and veteran discounts. I was well satisfied with the process,

Sharon Shaw Macomb, MI

I just signed up for my home warranty I don't know how the company is right now but I will say I got one of the best deals for the insurance premiums aroundI can't rate the trustworthiness as of yet because I haven't had to make a claim I just signed up

Debby Taube Baltimore, MD

The salesperson Jonathan was very patient and helpful. He took the time to answer all my questions (I am giving 5 stars based on my conversations with Jonathan. I have not experienced any services performed by Select Home Warranty yet so I cannot truly rate your company)

Lev Spivak El Monte, CA

The fact that company not only warrantee the stackable washer and dryer, it also services them. The other major competitors are not and expect the customer to unstack these themselves. I leave in the retirement community and will be certainly happy to recommend the Select Home Warranty to my neighbors.

Jess ,

I received a call from Elliott J. with a quote for a home warranty. He was able to explain everything to me and answer my questions. I decided to go ahead and sign up after hearing what a great deal it is and how easy the company seems to be to work with.

Steve taylor

Fast, efficient, communication is okay! I was a little confused as to how the provider doing the work was to be paid. Althouse my first claim was to have no co-pay I received a call from them that you told him that You were not waiving it. It took three calls before it got straightened out. Overall I am pleased!

Ernest Wilkinson Grand Prairie, TX

Service is good .I have not had to use it that much so far. I had a problem with my Garage door and ended up paying about what I would pay if I didn't have the warranty.All in all Select is about as good as you can get for the money. to

Chris mcgaughey Houston, TX

On call outside so far, they have done a pretty good job kn response time. Seems to be getting better. I would like them to have more contracts with vendors in the Houston area. I am glad I paid up for 3 years for the service.

June Greenlaw

Because the process of getting someone to fix something that is urgent is CRAZY! I had water coming thru my ceiling and they want you to wait 24-48 hours for them to find someone to fix it. If you call for service yourself, the amount of time you and your repair many have to be on the phone with them is nuts! They paid to have the plumber cut a hole in my wall to fix the leak, but wouldn't pay to have the wall repaired. When I asked them why, they said they don't pay for "access". They mistakenly paid for the plumber to cut the wall. WELL HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO FIX THE PROBLEM??? I had a problem with my heating unit and they said since I couldn't give them 3 years of service records the limit I could get for heating and air repairs was $150. I got this warranty when I bought a new house. How am I expected to have 3 years of service records??? If you have an emergency situation and you pay for the repairs yourself, the time it takes to get reimbursed is about a month.

Joseph

I picked Select Home Warranty based on the reviews I read online and the price. Customer service always solves my problem. I've had Electrician problems and appliances problems and they fix it.

Carmen & Phillip

Affordable and allows me to get the services I need in a timely manner. They are pretty good about communicating , though there is some hick ups around the holidays, though I don't know if that is them or the third party companies that they are using.

Anna

I've never had any issues that were not taken care of. I get immediate response and everything goes smoothly with the repairs. I was happy with how they handled it. It is everything I wanted in a warranty.

Trudy

I like the price, forty five dollars for them to come out. I had another company and I paid seventy five dollars. I didn't have to wait when I called them or they were calling me right back. One time I needed to use it and I had quick service, he came out the very next day and fixed the problem.

Peggy

Right price for the services offered. Everything has always been resolved but depending on who you speak to in customer service, sometimes you get great responses or sometimes you don't. When I needed it for my water heater they came out and checked in replaced the thermostat.

Joyce

The quality was good because the workmanship was excellent. We used it for sprinkler repair and washing machine repair and when we reported it, somebody came out and got it taken care of in an expedient manner.

Sukhminder

It is affordable and if I request work, they come right over right away and then approve my request. They care about us and the customer service is good. I've been telling everybody that this is a good company.

Gaurav

I'm pretty much happy with it. I don't have problems with. The service has been pretty good. The people who helps you choose the plans are nice and all my questions are resolved when I call customer service.

George

They provide the most comprehensive coverage at a discount price. There was a little back and forth my fist time using them but ultimately they got it squared away and everything was taken care of. I've good experiences once we got past the initial confusion of my initial claim.

Naveed

It's more convenient if you have it. The few cases I have had, I got quick responses within forty eight hours and the technicians were quite knowledgeable. I think they could create an app or something for more easy access if you to report quickly, that is my suggestion on how they could improve.

Raymond

I recently tried to process a claim and it took much longer then it should have. We had our washing machine break, they sent a tech out. The tech was great, he was very prompt and came out immediately and addressed my problems. It would have been 950-1000 dollars to fix it. We decided to buy a new one. It took a long time to get reimbursed for the new washer. It needs to be easier to process claim, nobody would follow up, I had to make all the phone calls.

Dean

I would recommend them. We've only used them once but the gentleman that came was extremely nice, friendly, and explained what he was doing. He showed us what to check in the future to prevent the problem in the future.

Richard Henderson

I have experienced delays getting warranty work done because several contractors have refused to work with Select Homes Warranty company. Additionally, Select Homes Warranty didnt make clear what would be covered by my policies and there have bee several times were a claim was generated only to be notified after diagnosis that this problem would not be covered.

Kim Reilly

They are polite and prompt. I have a disagreement with them in the past, I actually forgot what is was but I am still with them. With me home apparently when it rains it pours, I'm glad they are there when needed.

Tola

They give you a reply back on time and they take care of your issues. I used it a few times. One for my AC. They got the technician on time and my issue was taken care of. The quality of service is exceptional.

Tony

It takes way too long to get someone to ask for service. I had to call about my air conditioning. It took four days to get someone to look at it and then there was a miscommunication with the console about whether I was paying the whole bill. According to my warranty, they were supposed to pay the total.

Hayati

Sometimes if something happened, I called them and they called me with the service people after two or three days. My AC was broken and we called Select Home and they sent us the only outsourced people available and it was about three days but they didn't fix it in one time. After about twenty days they only sent us the technician.

Amy & Morgan

Customer support is there to answer your questions but it almost feels like they are sales driven and after the first year of the warranty, the price went up. The company as a whole is not a bad company but I wish they kept their prices from going up. They are friendly and professional.

Ann

It seems to be the best value for what you get. I had a plumbing leak and I had someone come ou the next day and I can get an answer from them when I call. I do with there was a little more freedom as to who was going to do the work and maybe there was a little more background on who was going to come out.

anonymous

I've never had a bad experience with them. There have been a few different things that I've used them for and they were always very efficient and on time. The quality of the work was very good.

Janis

Air conditioner went out and I ended up having to pay twenty-five hundred dollars. I was upset about that because they did not cover the parts that were needed tofix it. They have the lowest deductible. They only send email, they don't give me a call back.

Stuart Butler

For the most it has been a very good relationship for the last 5 or 6 years. One issue with an HVAC repair that is mostly on me however i have yet to receive the $150 payment for the repair

K Woodbridge, VA

They're doing a good job getting the claims in and the customer service is generally up to par. My AC was pumping warm air so I phoned Select Home Warranty and put the claim in and I was pretty much set from there. The customer service feels like a bunch of sales people trying to make a sale. The rates are good and general customer service is good when you're calling to put in a claim.

anonymous Virginia Beach, VA

I renewed my contract for another 14 months because they act fast, have a good price, and always get in contact with me. They looked at my AC and water heater for my tenants and now they have no complaints.