Select Home Warranty Logo

Select Home Warranty

5.4

Mike T Molalla, OR

I would like to thank Mr. Alan S for an outstanding job he did. Mr. S explained Select Home Warranty policy service plan with me where I could understand how the home warranty plan works. His knowledge and experience on Select Home Warranty when answering my questions, he handled it very professional and it made it so easy to understand how the plan works. I definitely appreciated the time Mr. Alan S took with me, that time helped me too decide to choose Select Home Warranty Platinum Care Package. Mr. S was very nice to talk too and that made me feel good because he didn't pressure me at all in choosing Select Home Warranty, that was my decision. Thanks Mr. Alan S your a good person. Mike D. Tymkowicz

Ali Windsor Mill, MD

I am a brand new customer as of tonight so I cannot rate The Experience on a service call just yet. However I am here to write the experience on the conversation I had this evening with Jonathan S in setting up my service. I had very specific questions I wanted to know the service call Fee I wanted to know the max amount of coverage on systems versus appliances and if they looked at it from retail versus wholesale and if labor and parts were included and if there were any exterior line coverages. I've had this conversation with six different companies this is the one that I purchased and it was because the gentleman that I spoke to not only offered me the best price but was the most knowledgeable the most thorough the most confident in his answers and his ability to communicate with efficient information so I absolutely feel like I knew what I was getting.

Mansour Samimi Winston-Salem, NC

Great cooperation with homeowners. This is my first year membership with Select. My experiences include two incidents: 1. My toilet was leaking to the floor. Select sent a technician from a local plumbing co. The technician found the location of leaking. He said he can fix it. But, before fixing he had to get permission from his boss! His boss recommended to replace the toilet and not fix it. I contacted Select and they agreed with me to call my own plumber. He came and fixed the toilet. 2. My roof was leaking after a winter storm. Select let me call my roofer. I did so and after Select talked to my roofer on phone an approved the repair, I paid my roofer after he fixed it my roof. I just got an email from Select yesterday that they approved my receipt of paying my roofer and I will receive a check from Select Home warranty. This option of let homeowners use their own technicians is much more efficient and faster and surely less costly to the Select Warranty. I recommend Select to all.

Joseph Haroldsen Salt Lake City, UT

The info on the site was straightforward and easy to understand. It was much less expensive than my existing warranty I purchased when I bought my house last year, and also covers roof leaks (for free, minus the service call fee). I called and spoke with a rep. (Richard) to ask a couple of questions, whiche were answered quickly and concisely. I was also offered a multi-year deal (that I bought) which was AWESOME. If you can afford to buy that deal, go for it. I got six years coverage at half of my current contract with my existing company, and the service call fees are 15.00 less as well!

Sandra A Weber Texas City, TX

The representatives I spoke to were wonderful! Our policy was purchased through our title company and we never received any information. The representative was very friendly and helpful in both finding my account and updating all of my information to the correct email and phone number. She then sent me a new copy of all of my paperwork so I finally know what I have. Afterwards, she sent me to a specialist to help me file a claim. That representative put a rush on my request. We are in Texas in July with no AC!! I have no issues with their service and their help in this situation. Thank you!

Linda Franzo Kingston, PA

When I purchased my home last year, it came with a home warranty from another company. I did use it once, which was helpful, but the copay payment was $100. When it came time to renew, I chose Select Home Warranty instead. My rep was David W. He was persistent, but polite, and I appreciated that. My copay will now be $60 per service and the price was right on the entire plan. Much lower than my renewal would be on the current plan. And, I was able to add the spa plan, at a minimal cost. Of course, I haven't used the plan yet, since I just signed up, but am hopeful that I will be happy with my choice should something happen - And, I received 2 free months, which is a big plus!!

Duane Marker Indianapolis, IN

The contract with my current warranty provider will expire in a few months and I have been looking into a reputable provider with comparable or better coverage, deductibles and rates. After researching various top providers, I opted for Select Home Warranty. The rep I communicated with (Alan Sherman) was knowledgeable, polite, professional and accommodating. He was more helpful than I could have hoped for. Because I currently have coverage and my Select Home Warranty coverage will take effect at the termination of my present provider’s contract, there will be no lapse of coverage. I am happy and optimistic that I have made a wise decision in going with Select Home Warranty. I would recommend doing your research and contacting Select before making your decision to purchase a home warranty.

Jim O'Brien Martinez, CA

Total SCAM of a company. EVERY claim we submit for a repair is rejected and they offer us the "depreciated value" of the appliance. To fix our oven, the quote came in at $725. They paid us the depreciated value of $185. Same for our microwave. If your appliances are over 5 years old, you'll never get them repaired...you will only get a check for a tiny portion of the cost of the repair. SCAM artist.

Michael Jones Sacramento, CA

This company is a TOTAL FRAUD. They are using all sort of SCAM to drag customer into agreement. The moment you agreed to pay them, you lost everything. We had this insurance for 16 months and when we filed 4 claims during that time (Appliance repair, Water heater issue, A plumbing leak and broken AC fan). They denied all 4 and every time we paid the contractor $65 to each every one of them. They caused us pain and grief. We paid them over 16 months a total of $1200 and they fixed nothing. THIS COMPANY IS A VERY BAD COMPANY. Stay away from them.

Jigar Patel

I am regretting making decision to go with this horrible company. I don't feel like we giving even one star. My AC unit had issues and we raised claim in early July and they been assigning different contractor but no one showing up or responding. We went through 3 such contractors in two months and we are still without AC in this heat. This company does not have good technician contracted.. STAY AWAY from this company. It is fraud.

Scott Benjamin Lake Isabella, CA

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Rude service of course they had to come up with some sort of bylines or or in subsection whatever how this isn't covered and that's not going to be covered absolute complete b******* this company sucks don't waste your money they will not honor anything and when they do it's ridiculous absolutely ridiculous

Melinda Houston, TX

Thank goodness I never had to file a claim. I am trying to cancel my policy because I sold my home and I'm not transferring to a new owner or buying another house. I've been on hold three times, disconnected twice. After 45 min someone answers. She says her supervisor has to call me back. I doubt I'll ever hear from anyone and I don't know when I'll have 4 free hours to call again.

Eva Veronica Willis Hanford, CA

Home Select are a real scam, waiting over 2 months to be denied over the information they have had from DAY ONE! Was promised a pretty reimbursement of $150 that did not not arrived after 2 more months so I moved forward with cancellation at another steep charge of $75 and of course in additional $42 monthly payment for the pre-purchased month that followed. It was like a bad dream never ending with this people… As a last argument I said “what about my reimbursement of $150?” “Sorry ma’am we don’t give reimbursement to cancelled policies?!!! I want to cry. You can only reasoned to much with these folks as their customer service is foreign so an overwhelming of “sorry ma’am” is about all you’re going to get for your monthly subscription.

Myrafiel Pangantihon Antioch, CA

Worst home warranty ever. I paid more than a thousand of dollars to them. After 7 months, I filed a claim for garbage disposal. After assessment on their claim department, they will just reimburse me of $100 after I fix the garbage disposal. They could not send a technician to do the job. Imagine what they claim is they are offering PEACE of Mind but NO! they are giving the opposite, scamming your hard earned money and would not even do any service. Homeowners will find a way to fix it, and after paying them thousands of dollars, they will give you back $100 for the job. This is a terrible Home Warranty ever... Lesson learned here, research well for the Home Warranty before getting one... search for reliable reviews.

Nicole Trull Munich, BY

This company is a fraud. We have been trying to get reimbursed for the last five months for plumbing service that we had done in January. Each time we called they gave us a different excuse as to why the check had not been mailed, which reset our 30 business days time frame for mailing out the check. Resetting the 30 business days means we have to keep paying a monthly fee in order to get reimbursed despite the account being active when services were rendered. The check was expected to be mailed out a few weeks ago, but because the card that was on file expired they will not issue our reimbursement. We have to pay the fee, wait another 30 days, which requires an additional monthly on top of the current one since 30 business days will go into the next one. They claim we have to be active in order to be reimbursed. In March and April they sent the payment to the plumber, which defeats getting reimburse if we already paid him. In May someone on their end accidentally cancelled our account and charged our account $75. This kept our check from being mailed out. They fixed it, but it reset the time frame. Now they refused to send the check unless we pay another monthly fee and wait another 30 business days, which will overlap into another month of fees. We have done round and round for months but to no avail. Contractors won’t even work with them because they delay approval of service and sometime payment.

Tyler Larson

Third update: My AC broke and Select Home Warranty took 2 weeks to fix it in 100 degree weather. They lied to me on multiple occasions during this process. They wanted to save $200 which is why it took 2 weeks to order generic parts for the repair rather than having the repair done in 3 days with the appropriate Carrier parts. They lied to me and said they had ordered Carrier parts. They lied to me and said the repair technician didn't have parts which is why SHW had to order them. I confirmed all of this to be false. This was unethical and inhumane and this company will be losing all 5 of my accounts now. So saving $200 dollars just cost them over 10k in business with me plus all the people I will be steering away from them in the future. I work in real estate so this will cost you. Second update: Do not use this company. You have better customer service options when it comes to home warranties. Sales people were great obviously but customer service has been a total nightmare. They won't answer the phone when contractors call so you have to schedule 2 visits with your contractor. I've now requested 3 times for my policy to be emailed my policy information and have not received it. I own 4 separate 5 year policies with them. Really regret my purchases now. I've spent hours on the phone with them just for simple services. Updated: Contract clearly states when they decide on a cash settlement rather than repair or replace they pay you cash but this is not true. You have to jump through a bunch of hoops sending invoices, repairing and replacing the item yourself etc. I spent an hour on the phone over a measly $100 check. Other warranty companies just mail a check no question. Subpar customer service, communication is poor, emails look like they were formatted in the 90's and lack needed info such as address, policy number etc. The website is useless.

John Kennedy Lutz, FL

I was fooled by the good reviews that seem to be paid ads. Surprised Yelp reviews are not on page one of google search. Select Home Warranty is a complete sham. They do not fix your appliance nor will they replace it. If the repairs are expensive or if the appliance needs to be replaced, they don't do either !!!! They'll offer you $100 or $150 towards paying for a repair or towards a replacement. They don't fix it nor do they replace it!!!! They hide language in the agreement to do this.... however, their sales and marketing materials say repair and replace. Don't waste your money here. Put $40 or $50 aside each month to pay for a repair or replacement yourself. Go buy a warranty somewhere else, you'll be giving them $40 / $50 month for nothing!!!! Complete rip off !!!!! No wonder they don't have a BBB review !!!!

Teresa Louisville, KY

I have had nothing but problems with this company! It took 3 months to get my washer fixed!! Now I’m having problems with our AC. I started my claim in April it is now the middle of June. The temperature outside is 95-100 degrees and it’s 96 degrees in my house and still not fixed!!!!! This is absolutely NUTS!!!!!!They have sent 3 different people from 2 different companies to diagnose the problem!!! Still not fixed!!!! I have called every day for the last 2 weeks!! Still nothing!!! Oh they give me lots of promises!!!! But I’m still burning up in my house because they won’t actually FIX my AC problem!!!!! This is absolutely the worst company I have ever had to deal with!!!!! Just FIX my AC already!!!!!

Art Hubbard Andrews, NC

I am a single, legally blind female senior who recently purchased a new home. New to the area, and not knowing any reputable plumbing, electric or HVAC companies, I purchased a home warranty from Select Home Warranty (SHW) company. After the warranty period began, I called SHW about a problem with my hot water heater. I went through the claim process and after a week of waiting for a technician, I received an email from SHW stating they could not find a technician and I needed to find my own. I did not know about the reimbursement option, and no one I talked to as SHW explained it to me either. I had to pay the cost myself. I had been "covered" by the SHW "warranty" for less than a year and they left me to fend for myself. I felt that I had been scammed out of $1934.96 ("warranty price") and all I got for my money was excuses and no resolution whatsoever. I contacted SHW again about a warranty issue. On Monday May 16th I called because I was having a plumbing issue. After my phone call with the manager, I received an email to call the "escalations team". On Thursday May 26, called and spoke with Nicholas. We discussed cancelling my policy and getting a refund. He then proceeded to tell me that he did not have a computer to send me information about a refund to me. He could talk to me but could not send me anything in writing. Nicholas did tell me he would have billing send me the refund information. I received an email from Ron S a "manager in the executive customer relation department", to call him. I returned his call Friday May 27. From the beginning Mr. S was aggressive, rude and kept trying to bullying me by interrupting me and talking over me. I asked him what SHW would pay as a refund of my policy. I asked for that information in writing. Mr. S told me that he could tell me about the numbers over the phone but not in writing, he said that the billing department could only provide those number and his would be an estimate. I asked him to send me the estimate via email and he agreed. I have not received any information regarding my cancellation/refund options and no technician has been sent to my house to work on my plumbing issue. This has been almost a month.

mobeen ahmad Los Angeles, CA

Covered central HVAC repair after quick escalation. Highly advise reading the fine print in the agreement. Water heater leaks were not covered so I ended up paying out of pocket for that.

Josie O Conroe, TX

We are currently trying to file a claim regarding plumbing that backed up into our home. We have 2 kids under 2 and I am 3 weeks postpartum. We haven't had water for almost a week and sewage backed up into our home. We can't do anything until the warranty company gets back to us. It took 3 days for the technician to come out and they told us it will take another 2 to (possibly) get approval for the technicians to fix the issue. A plumbing emergency that obviously isn't quite important enough for the warranty company. What a waste of time, money and energy. We also previously filed one claim in the summer, which they denied us, claiming the technician they sent out said there was mold on the HVAC unit. The independent contractor we had come out after we were denied said that there was no mold on the system. We ended up having to pay for it all ourselves.

Select Home Warranty Logo

Reply from Select Home Warranty

We are sorry for the experience you have had. Please call our customer service dept. at 855-267-3532 x 5, We will do our best to satisfy your needs

Jan. 19th, 2021

Michael

They took care of my claim but there were huddles that had to be crossed where they catch payments to vendor for other service claims in our metropolitan area before he would come to our home."

Vigneshkumar Natarajan

This is my first home warranty policy and I had a horrible experience with Select Home Warranty and I will never choose this company again. CLAIMS TEAM: I had an issue with my kitchen faucet during mid of Dec 2019 and called up the claims team to file a new claim. I have not been assigned any technician for the first two weeks. Everyday when I call them to follow-up on my claim they keep saying it will take another 24-48 hrs to get the technician assigned. Later they assigned me a contractor company in the first week of Jan 2020 and When I called the contractor company to schedule an appointment I have been told by the contractor company that they no longer work with Select home warranty. I called the Select Home warranty again and told that the contractor assigned is no longer work with select home. Then they said they will assign a new contractor in next 24-48 hrs. After one more week of frequent calls with select home I got a new contractor company assigned to me last week and when I called them to schedule an appointment they said that they no longer work with Select home (it seems to be same company they previous assigned me but this one has a different name). As it's already a month so I took the option of choosing my own contractor and the approval process took another one week to get it approved. It's totally been 40 days to fix my faucet issue through home warranty that too with my own contractor. SALES TEAM: My realtor worked with this company to set-up my policy initially during Oct 2019 so I was not aware of the add-ons chosen. Recently I had an issue with Kitchen Faucet issue in my home and I have to contact the Select Home warranty to assign a technician that time they told me that my policy don\'t have Plumbing fixtures add-on so I have to purchase that for additional $65. Later the sales person convinced me to get an additional 2 years coverage and plumbing fixtures added to my policy($770 + $65). After that callWhen I went back to my initial policy confirmation document I noticed the plumbing fixtures was already there in my coverage. When I called them to request for my $65 refund they were arguing with me that I don\'t have that coverage initially and not ready to listen to what I saw in my policy confirmation document. I have to call them everyday in a week asking for the refund which was really frustrating and I stopped calling after a week and finally I figured out it could be a typo error in the policy document in which they mentioned ""Plumbing Fixtures"" instead of ""Roof Leakage"" (which is a free of charge) in my initial policy confirmation document. Later I found Roof Leakage was also not there in my policy coverage. when I called to enquire about that I was requested to purchase some additional policy offers instead of resolving my problem. I got the roof leakage added in my coverage finally after talking to 3-4 people with Select home warranty in the same week. The bottom line is : Why the Claims team is not responsible for assigning a proper technician and why they are not even aware of a contracting company they stopped working with them (twice). Also I am wondering how easily the sales team is sending an incorrect policy information to the customer and they are selling more stuffs to you when you call them to resolve your existing problem. This is my first ever internet review you should realize how much frustrated I am to come and log my first review.

Juan

For what we pay yearly for the service it seems that we gotta pay more for charges you don't cover.. You pay for very little while I got stuck playing way more so in a way I don't think this service is worth having.. Could be better in many ways.. Not sure if I'll be renewing again next time''''im pretty disappointed..

Howard Chapman

I had a bad experience where the 1st vendor didn't notify they couldn't do the job and next vendor didn't have any availability that was timely. I had to self fix and paid more than reimbursement

Tracey Thomas

They are the worst company & I hope no one ever signs up with them again. I called them for my washer & they would only 'reimburse' me $150 of buying a new one. Then I call them for my air conditioner; they covered the leak but wouldn't cover putting freon back into the unit. That's most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. How is an air conditioner supposed to cool without freon?? So I paid $125 deductible but then had to pay $220 for the freon. They were out $15 after I've been paying them $49/month for over a year. Then 2 weeks later when they had to come back out for the A/C I was assured that it was covered under the same deductible. But then they said I had to pay that because the technician found another part that needed replaced. It's their technician & how am I supposed to make sure he checks everything the first time?!?! These people are crooks!! I have cancelled my policy & hope everyone else does as well.

Michael Yundt

1. Nonsense of urgency. If a problem occurs on a weekend, no one is contacted until the work week. 2. Disagree with how they decide what to cover. Had a water heater fail and was told the water tank wasn't a part and therefore not covered. They did 'graciously' offer $300 towards it.

Maureen schulgen

Very quick to respond to problem and have a service person come out and submit their report and then turnaround time to repair the problem was done very quickly

Jo Rosati

It is very good, but it seems like it takes forever to get a answer on something, then a contractor to come out and look at the problem.2 out of claims we put in it took a matter of almost a month to have it taken care of!

Michelle

The communication is spotty at best when speaking with the representative to get service contractors out to the job. There is also a problem with the completion of the job in the system. The turn around for authorization is hit and miss and the communication between the call center and the techs is elementary at best on the side of the call center.

Brad Rodabaugh Fox Lake, IL

I've had 2 claims. One was fairly simple and was dealt with well. The other, however, has been a nightmare. I negotiated a 15 day waiting period for claims and coverage at the time of purchase with the sales rep (Ray). I have been out of heat for over a month now with children during winter in northern Illinois. It was determined by an HVAC specialist recommended through the warranty that a furnace induction motor needs replacing but the warranty will not cover it. Meanwhile, my family is stuck in a cold house unable to fix the furnace. VERY disappointed.

George

When our dryer broke down they were good about fixing it. However, when we had problems with our air conditioning system it was a different story altogether. They want proof of maintenance records they say on All items of your home other wise according to their contract you are given $150.00 towards repair. This is not what we were told before entering into contract with them. They were Very quick and Very persistent that we pay for a full year to get 1 month free. They never even sent the contract which they claimed they did and said it was my fault for not requesting it which we did numerous times. They are Very deceitful and after spending 1 year with them I would not reccomend them if they were the only home Warranty on the planet. They claim if I send them our home inspection the will keep the case open. No way. That was not said at the beginning. The only thing they kept telling us that if Anything breaks down, large or small we pay the $60.00 service fee and they repair or replace for no extra cost. It's a lie !!!

Sandra Herrick

I made a claim on both my washer and dryer within the first three months of my warranty. I was charged a service charge for both appliances. One appliance was fixed and the other was allowed but was outside of my limit within the first three months of the warranty. On the fifth month of my warranty I requested that the second appliance the dryer be repaired and it was denied because apparently the washer in the dryer are considered one appliance. If this is true why was I charged to service charges in the first request and deniedzOne appliance was fixed and the other was allowed but was outside of my limit within the first three months of the warranty. On the fifth month of my warranty I requested that the second appliance the dryer be repaired and it was denied because apparently the washer in the dryer are considered one appliance. If this is true why was I charged to service charges in the first request and deniedIn the second request? This is a bogus organization.

Shirley

Service call exceeded my expectations. This is based on my experiences with other companies. Based on my own & many of my clients as a real estate broker.

lisa oreilly High Point, NC

Never had a problem. They fixed any problems I have had along with my lights and my garage. They also fixed my refrigerator and had to wait on the part but they came out the next day

Orlando

Great customer service and quick answer, vendors providing the services sometimes don't answer the calls or sometimes it takes a week or two to schedule an appointment

Jenna Vaccaro

Every claim I've had, I've had to follow up on who the contractor is going to be, what the status is of my reimbursement, etc. i just don't feel like any of my claims have gone smoothly and unsure of the competence of the contractors provided; I am grateful for the items that were covered, but the cleaning process has been such a headache and almost feel like it would be easier to get my own contractor for every claim.

Kris Spring, TX

They didn't cover labor for the stove, only parts. They started our coverage too early and wouldn't change the start (we still had time left on another warranty). When dealing with the oven we were told multiple things, phone calls repeatedly weren't returned though promised. We ended up cancelling with them and weren't fully reimbursed because of the wrong start date. date

Pam Thomas Lubbock, TX

They are fast, very helpful, knowledgeable, and upbeat! Service technicians have always been knowledgeable, have the equipment and parts on hand and clean!

Dan H Brown

I have found them to be a fraud. I had an appliance stove top, I called them, they sent out there repairman, paid him the required fee he diagnoesd the problem to be with the power coming into house as bad, called Entergy electric supply, they were responsive within 30 minutes they had there representative to my home, he was extremely knowledgeable and through he walked me through the power supply and showed me the amp readings from the primary to my panel and what I was getting from the panel to my home. I then called SHW I then called SHW electrician for 2 days ,I then called SHW and ask them to try and reach their electrician and after several attemps to reach him they then called me back and informed me that they could not reach their electrician and if I knew a electrician they were giving me the authorization to work with my electrician. I called my electrician and he quickly found that the cook top control panels were bad and told me where to go to get the parts. I then ordered the parts and once they were in my hands to call him back and he would install them. He also told me that I would save money by ordering and picking up the parts he would only charge for one service call, They sent the wrong part and I had to have the part reordered and they got the right part on the second try. Even with the mix up my electrician only charged me for one service call when he reall was at my house 3 times to complete the repair. Now I turned in all the receipts with the labor bill from my electrician the total came to $465+ and after many go arounds with SHW they sent me a check for $186+ for the second time and I still have not returned it I am waiting for my attorney to tell me how we will proceed. These people pay some entry level person to relay messages but I am so disappointed and frustrated but I will continue to pursue though it is costing me more than $400 but I will make them keep there word. This is a HORRIBLE company. They are a bunch of order takers but crappy service. The electrician they sent was shabbily dressed and uninformed.0

Dorie

I think the people at the company are friendly, but my microwave went out and they didn't want to fix it. They said it was too old to fix and it costs couple hundred dollars for the new one and a hundred to something to put a new one and so it was ended up being like 344 dollars and they paid me 95.I'm not happy with the service period. I used to have American Home Shield there was never a problem they immediately came they fixed it and they were done or they replaced it.

Joe

A man came out and did the job correctly but did not put everything back that he was supposed to so I had to finish the job myself but everything was taken care of and I was happy and it was a good experience.

Kevin

It's a more reasonable price than other companies and I get an answer in a reasonable amount of time and I get the type of repairs done that I need at my house.

Ejaz

I wanted to try something different because I was dissatisfied with my previous company. So far I am satisfied with Select. I had a couple issues and they were timely in calling me back.

Randall

Very helpful and pretty speedy. There was a miscommunication on the first part of our home warranty, but it's all be taken care of now and everything's been fixed.

It appeared to be a lower rate and that they would cover a lot but there are a lot of exclusions that end up costing a lot of money. It irritates me that they need the guy to get on the ground and figure out whether or not it is covered, that is something that should be covered before they are dispatched. I just want them to get their act together. I don't think they are adequately screening their contractors. They are also more or less not trying to cover things, you call and the person on the phone tries to make it seem like it is your fault or something you did. It is adversarial situation and they need to cut that out.

Andrea

I used it on my dishwasher and my air conditioner. They do their job and they do it well. So far the contractors they sent out have done an excellent job.

Virginia

They answered all the questions that I had about joining the program. I needed help with my dishwasher and they came out twice. They installed the new part and it's worse than before but I think they are going to help me out. The people that came out were very hard working.

Big Phil

they don't fully disclose what or what not is covered. Be careful and read carefully all the fine print if you don't you will find out alot is not covered. I had a water heater leaking at the bottom because of its age, they said not covered so what's the good of having a warranty product. They also don't cover a/c checkups, they say we will repair when broken. the point i make is find something small and replace a part that is soon to go out and then save a major repair. Also check your contract, they don,t cover freon that is needed in your unit. also read the fine print they anly pay 150 dollars the first year of the contract. BE CAREFUL and READ all the fine print before you sign it. I will never use this company!!

Ross

The company is full of liars, and will tell you whatever to get your money. I pay a year in advanced and have been lied to and screwed over not once but twice from this company. They screwed me over on my fridge for around $500 and I told them I would give them another chance. When my HVAC unit went out they then screwed me out of $1200 cause they would "Only" cover damage cost yet we had to put a new unit in "Cost me $5200" for a new unit. Ohhhh also they wouldn't replace my fridge because the person who suggested us to get a new fridge didn't write " needs a new fridge" on the paper YET I heard him state to them and the lady said she was typing it"Lied" that he felt the fridge should be replaced due to age. I would highly highly recommend using a different company!!! For they will lie right to your face 'Bunch of crooks" I am currently waiting for my year in advance subscription to be over so that I may find a better company that actually doesn't LIE to there customers!!! I honestly would have canceled already but they then take money from your account for early termination fees, I figured they have already been stealing from me no point and letting them steal more money.