1. First American Home Warranty

First American Home Warranty has been an industry leader for over 35 years and has a reputation of providing quality home warranty plans with extensive coverage for homeowners across the nation. The home warranty provider has serviced millions of claims, saving homeowners more than $180 million in covered repairs and replacements.

The company has a large network of prescreened technicians so you don't have to worry about doing your own research and independently finding your own technician. Warranty coverage lasts for one year and monthly payment options are available as well. First American Home Warranty ranked in our list of Top 10 Best Home Warranty Companies of 2019.

The Good

• Decades of Experience and Company Stability
  • Comprehensive Plans
  • Coverage Limits
  • 24/7 Claims Service
  • Online Homeowner Center

Decades of Experience and Company Stability

First American has been providing home warranties since 1984. The home warranty service provider offers coverage to 38 states plus the District of Columbia. Over 35 years of home warranty experience is a good indication of the company’s stability and willingness to provide quality service. Choosing a home warranty company with so much experience could be an additional benefit for homeowners.

Comprehensive Plans

First American Home Warranty currently offers two coverage plans and a variety of additional options for warranty coverage. The monthly cost for a First American Home Warranty plan starts at $28 per month and lasts for one year. The service fee varies by location, but you will typically pay $75 whenever you schedule a repair or replacement with a First American Home Warranty technician. Warranty plan holders can upgrade or expand their warranty plan within the first 30 days of coverage to add on additional systems or appliances.

First American also offers a 30-day review period for new warranty contract holders. Customizable plans are made for homeowners, real estate professionals, as well as network service providers. First American Home Warranty's website allows anyone to receive a sample contract and specific residential warranty pricing within minutes.

First American Home Warranty does not have an age limit on systems and appliances, so you don't have to worry about the company refusing coverage based on this. Warranty coverage for major appliances and systems is as follows (pricing and coverage for protection plans may vary by location):

The Basic Plan: $28 per Month or $336 per Year

• Garage door opener
  • Ductwork
  • Central vacuum system

Optional Coverage

For a fee, you can add additional coverage items to your service contract:

• Central air conditioning (electric) — $9 per month
  • Additional refrigeration — $4 per month
  • Pool/spa equipment — $15 per month
  • Well pump — $7 per month
  • First class upgrade — $9 per month

Coverage Limits

Unlike some home warranty providers, most of First American’s covered items do not carry a specific dollar limit. First American plans do not require a home inspection to be done by a contractor or maintenance records to be retrieved from a repair person for coverage. The service provider also offers extra protection for malfunctions due to lack of maintenance, regular wear and tear, rust, corrosion, and sedimentary build-up. There are no age limits on covered items, and no limit to the number of claims a customer can file.

24/7 Claims Service

No matter the time of day, customers can open a claim. First American offers a 24/7 service request hotline where you can make service calls at any time as well as a user-friendly online customer portal. First American has a nationwide network of workers and prescreens every service contractor and requires them to complete a probationary period to ensure customer satisfaction standards are met through customer survey results.

Online Homeowner Center

First American offers an easy-to-use online homeowner center for all of its customers. From this portal, a customer can open and track their claims, view their contract details, renew their home warranty, and manage communication preferences.

The Bad

• Nationwide Service Unavailable
  • First American Home Warranty Reviews
  • Extra Cost for Air Conditioning Coverage

Nationwide Service Unavailable

First American provides coverage in 38 states and the District of Columbia. There is a tool on its website that allows for a zip code lookup to determine if First American provides coverage for customers in a particular state. Unfortunately, if you are out of First American’s coverage area, you are unable to receive its services.

First American Home Warranty Reviews

First American Home Warranty has some negative reviews highlighting bad customer service, delayed and lengthy response and service time, and hidden fees on appliances. We suggest reading through First American Home Warranty reviews before making a final purchasing decision.

Extra Cost for Air Conditioning Coverage

Many home warranty providers offer air conditioning as part of their premier plan or combo plan, but First American Home Warranty only offers an AC unit as additional coverage with an extra fee you add to your chosen plan. This may be a problem for customers looking to have air conditioning as part of their prearranged plan. However, because the AC unit isn't covered in First American Home Warranty's two main plans, this is what makes the company's warranty cost cheaper than most.

The Bottom Line

With 35+ years of experience and a large network of service providers (each contractor is reviewed and put through a probation period to ensure customer satisfaction), First American Home Warranty has comprehensive protection with high coverage limits for major appliances and systems. With a competitive cost and service call fee and multiple plan options, First American Home Warranty gives you more value for your money and covers customers with flexible payment options for various budgets.

The company offers a basic plan for customers that are looking for more standard coverage, as well as a premier plan for homeowners wanting more robust coverage. Additional add-on items are also available for coverage so consumers can pick and choose other major systems and appliances they want covered. Note that First American Home Warranty only covers the wear and tear of major appliances and systems. Like most home warranty companies, First American does not cover pre-existing conditions.

When compared to other home warranty companies, First American Home Warranty has a competitive monthly cost and service fee. Some warranty providers charge upwards of $600 per year with a $100 service fee.

First American Home Warranty created its home warranty programs with not just homeowners in mind but network service providers and real estate professionals as well. Typically, for whichever home warranty plan you select, the service contract will last for one year.

If you want to learn about what customers think of the company, such as response time, customer service, and quality of repair, check out First American Home Warranty reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at First American Home Warranty below.

3.8

Eliezer Martinez

September 8th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you see one star reviews on major repair with air conditioning units taking to long for repair. Well believe those stories. I have a very similar experience with this company and they are just a robotic script customer service. Not genuinely friendly and once you ask for someone in charge they leave you on hold for a reasonable 45 minutes. Then they transfer you to a answering machine. They had my repairs scheduled for the past Friday before Labor Day weekend. Then suddenly they said someone called to cancel my repairs. I have a family of five and spending on my children living with different friends of the family and I'm in this house with no air with my dog so she could be cared for. My wife is in of one of my daughters friends house for the past week and half. Still no responce and i have called for 1 week now just to see when is this repair taking place. I guess being from California they dont understand Texas weather. Well my sir it is hot. Hopefully someone will see that this company is not the ideal company if your looking for a sense of urgency

Beth A Rush

September 5th, 2020 Hudson, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had 1st American home warranty since 2005. They were a good company for the 1st 5 years. I am in Florida now and they only have one electrical contractor, And he has continued to visit my rental property and say there is nothing that he can find wrong with the electric. Over a year later I'm still having issues. I have lost one renter and I'm about to lose another 1. I hired an alternate contractor who told me the problem immediately. He also stated that this is a the tensional safety issue that needs fixed right away. I've tried several times to get the the warranty approved electrical company to visit and fix the problem and they are unable and now unresponsive. 1st American home warranty refuses to let me use an alternate contractor. The electric company for the county even visited and said that the panel was bad. 1st American home warranties electrician doesn't call back. There is no way for me to get this issue fixed. I have been told repeatedly by 1st American home warranty that they will call me back within an hour or a few hours and they don't call me back. Do not use this company!

Brian Livingston

September 4th, 2020 Halethorpe, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had FAHW for 4 years now. When I bought my home, this was the warranty that was provided for the first year as part of the purchasing of the home through the previous owners. My AC units are the original units are about 15 years old so I figured it would be better to keep the warranty every year instead of replacing units. Every year I have had to have my AC units checked b/c they would go out. I can tell you that home warranty companies are on the business to replace. They will find any way to keep the old one running plus also find ways in wording to not pay. Every time I make a claim it is $75 up front. Then I have to wait for them to get in touch with a contracting company then almost another week before the contracting company can come look at my unit. If I am calling about an issue, it is a right now issue and having no air in the Summer has been brutal. The last 3 years they covered the costs b/c it was mainly my AC unit being out of Freon. This year I had to make 3 separate calls for the same issue and same unit. The first 2 times the issue was misdiagnosed and I was told I would have to pay for any work done. The 3rd time the contractor actually went into my attic and looked at the unit and found a part that need to be replaced, which is covered under warranty. FAHW orders the part, which takes over a week to come in. I actually had to call the contracting company b/c FAHW never called me or updated me on the situation. I had been 6 weeks without AC so I had to make sure it was taken care of. After all the repairs are finally done, I get a call from the contractor saying I owe $325! How is that possibly with it being under warranty? Apparently FAHW had to order a part that was newer b/c the part being replaced isn't made anymore. That new part was a different fit so the contractor had to rework the duct work. B/c the contractor said the word "modification" in his report, FAHW found the loop hole it needed to not pay for the work! On top of that, they don't pay for the disposal of the part (that they covered with warranty) unless you pay for a premium version of their warranty! How bogus is that! I was never notified that there would be charges on my behalf before the work was done. When I questioned FAHW about this, they threw the contracting company under the bus! How could it be the contracting company's fault if I am a customer of FAHW not the contracting company? All in all, I don't know if it b/c of COVID but wait times to even talk to a human are around an hour. If you have a complaint or challenge being charged for something, good luck b/c they aren't going to pay. This company is a joke and I could have just used an AC company on my own and probably paid less! I can promise you I will not be renewing with them and hope others read this and look at a different company as well.

Mom of 3

September 4th, 2020 Signal Mountain, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst experience with a company that I have ever had!! Do not give these people your money!! 13 days without air and they will not help in any way... completely absurd

ehlemark

September 3rd, 2020 Rocklin, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am here after having FAHW fail to resolve an issue for 3 months. My washer had completely failed, and they sent a technician with no parts after a few weeks. He took a quick look and said it was beyond reasonable repair, he called FAHW while on speaker phone in front of me and told them it failed internally and had to be completely replaced. The FAHW guy on the phoned asked if there was any damage on the outside or anything they could use to deny the claim, and I saw the look of horror on the technicians face. He told them no, it had to be replaced due to the motor and barrel assembly failing. He apologized about the affair but he said he would ensure his report stated it needed to be replaced. A week later, FAHW called me and told me they would replace the unit. Fast forward 2 months (and a lot of phone calls later), FAHW has still yet to even place an order for a replacement unit. They've said the order is still processing. I spoke with management multiple times, and made a claim with the BBB, nothing gets them to respond. It's been months, either they are going out of business or they are legitimately out to steal your money. I am not a review guy by any means, but the word needs to get out about these guys. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Sharon D

September 2nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Replacement of Upstairs A/C Unit Timeline UPDATE: As of September 4, 2020, the a/c replacement/repair described below was completed. Hertless Air Conditioning, Heating and Mechanical arrived today at 9:30am and left about 5:30pm after replacing our a/c unit outside and making repairs to the upstairs unit. The two technicians were very nice and considerate and seemed to do a great job. At least we are nice and cool in our upstairs this evening. Thank you Hertless. I am still extremely aggravated that it took 6 weeks and 2 days to get the job done and blame that entirely on First American Home Warranty. The ratings I have given are for FAHW and not Hertless (who deserves 5 stars). Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - It is hot upstairs (88°) and not going down. Around 9:30pm at night we contacted First American Warranty Company. The automated system assigned Certified Repair Service. Thursday, July 23, 2020 – After several calls to Certified Repair Service we finally had an appoint for 7/25/20 for a repair person to check out the system. Friday, July 24, 2020 – Certified Repair Service came at 10am and inspected the outside unit. He said it was too low to charge and that we needed at new unit. He said the job was too big for him and he would call First American and arrange to turn over our claim to a larger company. Monday, July 28, 2020 – Hertless Air Conditioning, Heating and Mechanical called and made an appoint for Friday, July 31, 2020, between 8am and noon. Friday, July 31, 2020 – David H came and said there was a leak in the upstairs unit’s coils and in the condenser on the outside unit. He said he would turn it into First American to approve the repair. Also said it would take 2-3 weeks to get anything done. Friday, August 7, 2020 – Called about status and was told we would have to pay $1,100 for non-covered repairs. We are very distressed about our air conditioner issue. Ours has been out of service for more than two weeks and we have been dealing with our home warranty service for that long with no promise of repair anytime soon. We called for service on Wed., July 22 (late in the day). After several phone calls back and forth, a repairman came to check it out on Fri., July 24. He decided the unit needed replaced and he said the job was too big for him and that he would ask First American to call someone else to fix it (he took our $100 check and went on his way). On Mon., July 27, Hertless Air Conditioning and Heating called to say they would be here to check it out on Fri., July 31. Mr. David h was here promptly on that day and determined that the unit needed to be replaced and he would report to First American. He did not indicate any modifications or additional work would need to be done. Today (Aug 7, 2020), we called First American because we have had no word on the status of our claim. We have now been 17 days without a/c on the second floor of our house. We were told that First American would have the parts today or tomorrow. However, we are suddenly told there are extra charges ($950 to $1,000) for which we are responsible. Mr. H never mentioned extra charges or that modifications would be necessary. We are disappointed that First American has not been forthcoming with information and that we had to pry the "information" from them. When were they going to tell us about the extra cost? We have a call into Hertless to check on the validity of the extra work and cost. Our understanding is that this is not an uncommon problem when dealing with First American and we are looking for a resolution. We have paid on this insurance policy since 2012 (8 years) and would expect more consideration. Texted First American: FAHW: Hi Sharon. Can you please provide the claim number? Me: We didn't get one. FAHW: Thank you. We will review the claim and provide a response today. Thank you. Fri, Aug 7, 2020 4:34 PM FAHW: Hi Sharon. Anytime there are non-covered costs requirement, these items and costs can be advised of by the contractor as they are the ones who know what needs to be performed and set the prices. The information is then provided to us to also provide this information. At this time, the non-covered costs are $825.00, which includes: $350.00 duct modifications, $75.00 access, $150 line set flush, $125 condenser pad (code), $75 refrigerant safety caps (code) $150 recover reclaim(covered per the contract), $50.00 condenser rises (code), $75 haul away (covered per the contract), $150.00 condensate and float switch(code), $50.00 secondary drain pan (code), $ 50 torch and fitting modification , $75 haul away (covered per the contract). We have deducted $250.00 from the total costs of code items, along with haul away for a total of $150.00 and $150.00 for the reclaim, which brings the total non-covered costs to $825.00. Please refer to the home warranty contract, under Limits of Liability #6 as modifications are not covered. Fri, Aug 7, 2020 7:01 PM Me: Thank you for the clarification of charges. We don't understand why there are so many extra charges. However, seems we are between a rock and a hard place. Can you arrange for the repair to be made as soon as possible? It is very difficult to talk to a live person if we call the phone number. Hertless Air Contioning & Heating was in line to do the repairs. Thank you for your assistance. Sat., Aug 8, 2020, 7:47 PM Me: Once again we are waiting for First American to get their act together. They have give us four different prices for extra charges: a. $950 - $1000 b. $825 c. $540 d. $900 They have also given us several versions of what is and isn't covered plus they don't seem to understand the scope of the actual problem. They tell us there are two systems involved while there is only one upstairs system. We have had no word on status since Saturday, August 8, 2020. We would appreciate our air conditioner being fix NOW! FAHW: Thank you for contacting us. If you need to place a claim, please call us at 800-992-3400 or visit us online at www.firstam.com/warranty. We cannot place claims requested through this site. If you currently have a claim and need assistance with it, please call our Claims Resolutions Department at the number listed above. This page is monitored periodically Mon-Fri from 6 am-5pm pacific. Me: Tried your web site and that is where you sell a useless product. And above you act as though we don't have an active claim. Saturday, August 8, 2020 – First American called and indicated additional costs of $540. We told them to go ahead with repairs. Shortly afterwards, First American rep. called again to say she had made a mistake and that costs would be about $950 because they think there are two systems to be repaired. Then we determined they misunderstood the scope of the work and thought that there were two separate systems involved instead of just one. They indicated they would check with Hertless (the contractor) to determine whether there was more than one system. They would advise. Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020 – Texted First American and received a reply saying we needed to place a claim. Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020 – Called First American once again. Talked to Kristen who stated they have confirmation it was only one system and the non-covered costs would total $225 and also said they were waiting for us to approve those charges. We approved those charges right then and there. She indicated that the equipment was coming and she would inform Hertless. Friday, Aug. 14, 2020 – Called First American again. We were told that the repair had been approved. He called Hertless and left a message for an update on when they would be making the repair. Didn’t hear back from them. Monday, Aug. 17, 2020 – Called Hertless and actually got a human. Asked about the status of our a/c repair and was told they were waiting on parts. Interesting that First American told us that the parts were coming “today or tomorrow” on August 7, 2020, and yet, as far as we know, they are not here yet (10 days later). Wednesday, Sept., 2, 2020 – Hertless called to let us know that they would be out on Friday, September 4, 2020, to repair/replace our second floor air conditioner and that the non-covered charges would be $570. We have been given five different prices for the uncovered fees. Guess it depends on you talk to. I'll up date this when and if the job gets done.

Alex Ramon

September 1st, 2020 San Juan, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were quick to resolve my AC issue. They approved a new coil right away.

Ann Collins

September 1st, 2020 Santa Maria, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each claim has been taken care of quickly and with professional repairs.

Arlene N.

September 1st, 2020 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hastle free claim and good customer service.

Carol

September 1st, 2020 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Service and fast response time. Great service providers

brad

September 1st, 2020 Burleson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

it has been over a month since the tech came out and I do not have a microwave, tech said the parts to repair were not available that day yet they have drug it out for over a month

Ishita Bhaumik

September 1st, 2020 Laguna Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are good but I have problem with their updating of their customer's renewal of policy in their automated answering. I had cancelled their policy about 3yrs ago, then reinstated it within a couple of months, but the answering auto phone doesn't recognize my policy. I have reminded their Customer service again and again for last couple of years but no, it has not yet corrected it.

Bob

September 1st, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They make it easy to make a claim. Everything was covered!

Marilyn Hopper

September 1st, 2020 Cordova, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good customer service good contractor sent to handle repair

Linda

September 1st, 2020 Greensboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. I have called at least once a year and usually get technicians that are able to come within a day. The only time it has taken longer was A/C service in mid-July because there are so many calls at that time.

Ed

September 1st, 2020 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always been there for us when I call or go online

Florence Williams

September 1st, 2020 Rosenberg, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick response and very little out of pocket repair.

Carolyn Blocker

September 1st, 2020 Splendora, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been completely`happy with the relationship and brag about you to my friends.

Nicholas

September 1st, 2020 Duarte, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick, affordable, easy, efficient, dependable

Peggy Megginson

September 1st, 2020 Norman, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Consistently good service and communication

Desiree

September 1st, 2020 Edmond, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service requests take too long (one week is too long). Once the service repairman determined it needs replacing, we are still waiting 4 days later with no info or decision from the warranty company.

letty

September 1st, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

always on hold for 1 hour then another wait for 30 min in the pass 3 weeks

MartinaBarrett

September 1st, 2020 Odessa, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Through all the red tape they get it done

Ehab

September 1st, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good and fast service, customer service is very helpful

Chris

September 1st, 2020 Antioch, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First American home warranty is a great service. They were very professional and friendly when I had air conditioner issues.

Pat Martin

September 1st, 2020 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am not getting calls back & they have not helped me with taking care of Aurora. Appliance Repair they had me contact

Max DeSosa

September 1st, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Timely repairs. Mostly next day from date problem reported

Mike King

September 1st, 2020 Joppa, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have responded to my calls promptly and had my service completed in a timely fashion.

Mike Zanoff

September 1st, 2020 North Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great contractors. Wendy does a great job.

Mistaree

September 1st, 2020 Charleston, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Although things were a bit bumpy getting started, we have had positive experiences with our referral companies. The time between putting in a request and getting a response is minimal. We have have reputable companies with competent workers. So far we are very happy that we have First American Home Warranty on our side.

Will

September 1st, 2020 Hughesville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Service and value for the cost of the plan are unmatched and they call back very quickly when ever I have issues

Shane M

September 1st, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There are too many exclusions in the contract. Many parts that need to be fixed when they brake are not covered.

Sep 02, 2020

Hello Shane. Thank you for your review.

Robert Marder

September 1st, 2020 Pacoima, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Only had 1 issue with a Plummer contractor which I had to request not to send to my home out of all many contractors sent on different appliances or issurs

Sandra

September 1st, 2020 Sutherlin, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always responded quickly I was very happy with final outcome

Victor Moerbe

September 1st, 2020 Hattiesburg, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have done what they say!All work has been very professional and reps have been very personavble.

Steven Smith

September 1st, 2020 Ocala, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quality of service,dependability ,affordability

R . Lopez

September 1st, 2020 Sun City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very good when I have to have them out here they come and get it done.

Rufus

September 1st, 2020 Portsmouth, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pleasant nice courageous fast fast fast fast

Liz Schnebel

August 29th, 2020 Lady Lake, FL

Just had a conversation with Customer Service agent Garrett. I am shopping a Home Warranty service to accompany a Real Estate transaction. He was very proactive in answering all of my questions and provided a positive experience to move forward with First American Home Warranty. Thank you for your time and explanations Garrett!

Chris and Heather Gagnon

August 27th, 2020 Greensboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We called FAHW about our HVAC not working in half of our home. A contractor came out on 7/22 and said we needed a new compressor and condensor. We were told the part would be ordered. on 7/29 the part was ordered and i was told it would be expedited since there was a miscommunication in ordering the part...two weeks later and 95 degrees in half of our house we are told that the part was in fact not ordered yet as they were trying to find a part...which was completely false as the HVAC company gave them the exact parts to be ordered. Long stories short the part came in finally and yesterday on 8/27 the technician comes out and they were sent the wrong parts. FAHW ordered a generic part for our ac unit which is a trane that needs actual trane parts not the cheapest part they could get their hands on which was what they ordered. Not only has NO one called me, emailed me or contacted me back after multiple voicemails but our HVAC contractor was called by them today to ask for help finding a TRANE part as they can not get it and it will be 3 more weeks or more before a part comes!!!! Customer service is the WORST and honestly after missing three days of work, multiple phone calls and still not having an answer I have asked for a new unit to be installed but I cant speak with an actual person so who knows when or if my AC will ever be fixed.....AWFUL is all i can say.

Sep 02, 2020

Hello Chris and Heather, We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the handling of your air conditioning claim. Upon review, Evans Air Services has received the correct compressor and has an appointment scheduled on September 4, 2020 to complete the installation. First American considers this claim pending. Thank you.

john gant

August 24th, 2020 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When you call expect to be on hold for at least 40 minutes before you get a live person. and if they have to transfer you to another department plan on another 40 minutes. The people that answer the phone are pretty good but their hands are tied on what they can do. A couple of people said that they would get back to me but they never did. One lady told me not to hang up because she wanted solve the problem for me now. She left me on hold for a while but she got me the answers I needed. Bottom line, they have a bunch of good people but probably not enough. If they worked on the weekend or even later to accommodate people on the left coast that would be helpful.

Aaron

August 24th, 2020 Coppell, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Efficient, responsive, good value for the money

Ryan Magee

August 24th, 2020 Silsbee, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always fast and friendly service from the helpful team

Sylvia Heer

August 24th, 2020 Chico, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My claims have been responded to quickly and efficiently!

Aug 26, 2020

Thank you Sylvia for your review. We appreciate it.

David Wilhelm

August 24th, 2020 Escondido, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service and very responsive assistance.

Sandra Hamilton

August 24th, 2020 Jamestown, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional and that they answered all my questions

Charles Snow

August 24th, 2020 Bellflower, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER FOCUSED SERVICE

Magda

August 24th, 2020 Alamo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent , they solve the problem very fast

austin

August 24th, 2020 Winder, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good customer serivce and have great deals for everything

Bill Freundel

August 24th, 2020 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did what they said they would do, in a timely manner.