First American Home Warranty has been an industry leader for over 35 years and has a reputation of providing quality home warranty plans with extensive coverage for homeowners across the nation. The home warranty provider has serviced millions of claims, saving homeowners more than $180 million in covered repairs and replacements.

The company has a large network of prescreened technicians so you don't have to worry about doing your own research and independently finding your own technician. Warranty coverage lasts for one year and monthly payment options are available as well. First American Home Warranty ranked in our list of Top 10 Best Home Warranty Companies of 2019.

The Good

• Decades of Experience and Company Stability
  • Comprehensive Plans
  • Coverage Limits
  • 24/7 Claims Service
  • Online Homeowner Center

Decades of Experience and Company Stability

First American has been providing home warranties since 1984. The home warranty service provider provides coverage to 38 states plus the District of Columbia. 35+ years of home warranty experience is a good indication of the company’s stability and willingness to provide quality service. Choosing a home warranty company with so much experience could be an additional peace of mind for homeowners.

Comprehensive Plans

First American Home Warranty currently offers two coverage plans and a variety of additional options for warranty coverage. The monthly cost for a First American Home Warranty plan starts at $28 per month and lasts for one year. The service fee varies by location, but you will typically pay $75 whenever you schedule a repair or replacement with a First American Home Warranty technician. Warranty plan holders can upgrade or expand their warranty plan within the first 30 days of coverage to add on additional systems or appliances.

First American also offers a 30-day review period for new warranty contract holders. Customizable plans are made for homeowners, real estate professionals, as well as network service providers. First American Home Warranty's website allows anyone to receive a sample contract and specific residential warranty pricing within minutes.

First American Home Warranty does not have an age limit on systems and appliances, so you don't have to worry about the company refusing coverage based on this. Warranty coverage for major appliances and systems is as follows (pricing and coverage for protection plans may vary by location):

The Basic Plan: $28 per Month or $336 per Year

• Garage door opener
  • Ductwork
  • Central vacuum system

Optional Coverage

For a fee, you can add additional coverage items to your service contract:

• Central air conditioning (electric) — $9 per month
  • Additional refrigeration — $4 per month
  • Pool/spa equipment — $15 per month
  • Well pump — $7 per month
  • First class upgrade — $9 per month

Coverage Limits

Unlike some home warranty providers, most of First American’s covered items do not carry a specific dollar limit. First American plans do not require a home inspection to be done by a contractor or maintenance records to be retrieved from a repair person for coverage. The service provider also offers extra protection for malfunctions due to lack of maintenance, regular wear and tear, rust, corrosion, and sedimentary build-up. There are no age limits on covered items, and no limit to the number of claims a customer can file.

24/7 Claims Service

No matter the time of day, customers can open a claim. First American offers a 24/7 service request hotline where you can make service calls at any time as well as a user-friendly online customer portal. First American has a nationwide network of workers and prescreens every service contractor and requires them to complete a probationary period to ensure customer satisfaction standards are met through customer survey results.

Online Homeowner Center

First American offers an easy-to-use online homeowner center for all of its customers. From this portal, a customer can open and track their claims, view their contract details, renew their home warranty, and manage communication preferences.

The Bad

• Nationwide Service Unavailable
  • First American Home Warranty Reviews
  • Extra Cost for Air Conditioning Coverage

Nationwide Service Unavailable

First American provides coverage in 38 states and the District of Columbia. There is a tool on its website that allows for a zip code lookup to determine if First American provides coverage for customers in a particular state. Unfortunately, if you are out of First American’s coverage area, you are unable to receive its services.

First American Home Warranty Reviews

First American Home Warranty has some negative reviews highlighting bad customer service, delayed and lengthy response and service time, and hidden fees on appliances. We suggest reading through First American Home Warranty reviews before making a final purchasing decision.

Extra Cost for Air Conditioning Coverage

Many home warranty providers offer air conditioning as part of their premier plan or combo plan, but First American Home Warranty only offers an AC unit as additional coverage with an extra fee you add to your chosen plan. This may be a problem for customers looking to have air conditioning as part of their prearranged plan. However, because the AC unit isn't covered in First American Home Warranty's two main plans, this is what makes the company's warranty cost cheaper than most.

The Bottom Line

With 35+ years of experience and a large network of service providers (each contractor is reviewed and put through a probation period to ensure customer satisfaction), First American Home Warranty has comprehensive protection with high coverage limits for major appliances and systems. With a competitive cost and service call fee and multiple plan options, First American Home Warranty gives you more value for your money and covers customers with flexible payment options for various budgets.

The company offers a basic plan for customers that are looking for more standard coverage, as well as a premier plan for homeowners wanting more robust coverage. Additional add-on items are also available for coverage so consumers can pick and choose other major systems and appliances they want covered. Note that First American Home Warranty only covers the wear and tear of major appliances and systems. Like most home warranty companies, First American does not cover pre-existing conditions.

When compared to other home warranty companies, First American Home Warranty has a competitive monthly cost and service fee. Some warranty providers charge upwards of $600 per year with a $100 service fee.

First American Home Warranty created its home warranty programs with not just homeowners in mind but network service providers and real estate professionals as well. Typically, for whichever home warranty plan you select, the service contract will last for one year.

If you want to learn about what customers think of the company, such as response time, customer service, and quality of repair, check out First American Home Warranty reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at First American Home Warranty below.

3.6

Justus Roberts

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have only been with them a short. However, compared to one of their competitor American Home Sheild, First AMerican Home warranty is reasonly priced and more customer friendly.

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you so much for your review Justus!

Bill

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's pretty good. We've had several repairs and the contractors have been good.

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you Bill for your review. We are glad to hear the repairs were completed in a timely manner.

Real estate agent

November 25th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are a scam. Apparently they do not cover plumbing stoppages for clogs that do not have a clean out. The contractor refused to clear the storage and asked for $425 to put in a clean out or the stppage will remain. Ome does not have to do with the other. Many older homes.do not have one. I called other plumbers who said that was a rip off and so I had a plumber who.went out and cleared it within 10 minutes. I will.never buy a home warranty from First American ever again. I am a real estate agent and i will.never recommend it to any of my clients ever again

Reddie Gonzaga

November 25th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company really sucks!!!!!!!! If I could give -10000 review, I would. They denied my coverage on non working microwave bacause of grease got inside the boards per the tech that they sent. They said that this is non normal wear and tear. Its a microwave installed on top of the stove, of course grease will get in into it. I opened the microwave myself and started diagnosing the problem and found that it keeps blowing the fuse. I found (im a graduate as an electrical engineer) that the magnetron is drawing so much current that it blows the fuse. The board is definitely working and functioning. this company wont even send another tech to look at it, just a denial on warranty. They are working with these contractors that are looking for a loophole not to cover the repairs. I am really frustrated that I paid them in time and paid so much money for nothing. This company should never be in business!!! They are out there to get your money. Please, please do not sign up with this company!!!!!!!

Vicky

November 20th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Totally agree with all the previous bad reviews. Plus they will send you an invoice for nonperformance job. They send out people can't fix your problem when I call an handy man, he fix it within 10 mins. Bad performance bad customer service but excellent money collection. Don't waste your money.

Amy Hill

November 19th, 2019 Norman, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give them negative stars if I could. First American Home Warranty (FAHW) is the worst warranty company I have had by far! I purchased this home warranty with our new home assuming that if I had an issue, they would handle it. However, that is not the case. Our Air Conditioning stopped cooling in 100 + degree weather. I called FAHW to set up a service request on the AC. They sent out a contractor who only spent 5 minutes and put Freon in it. Within a week, the Freon leaked out and I called FAHW again to reopen the service request. They again sent out the same contractor, who again only spent 5 minutes looking at the AC. He said the coils needed to be replaced because they were overheating. He said it would take 3-5 days to get the part and then he would finish the repair. After 5 days with no contact, I called FAHW to check the status. I was told the part was on order and I would have to wait. Again we have no AC in 100+ degree weather. After 2 weeks of no contact, I called FAHW again to check on the status. Again I was told the part was ordered and I would have to wait. I started calling FAHW on a daily basis. I was told they would escalate our service request and try to get the part from some other source. This did not happen. They gave me a dedicated service rep to contact after that. But every time I called the dedicated service rep, I got his voice mail and left a message. I never received a call back. I called FAHW again and asked for a supervisor. The supervisor did nothing. After 5 1/2 weeks of calling daily and requesting the repair be completed, I had to call my own AC contractor. The new contractor came out the next day and diagnosed the issue. The following day, we had AC (no thanks to FAHW). I called FAHW to let them know I had contacted another company for repair. I gave them the phone number and asked that they call them to authorize the repair. I was told I would have to wait for the original part that was ordered to come in and be repaired. I told them this was unacceptable. We had been without AC for 5 1/2 - 6 weeks. We were told there was nothing that they could do. I asked them if that was good business practice and the rep told me no. However, he was unable to give me authorization to have the work done and I would just have to wait on the original contractor. I chose to have the new AC contractor do the work so I would have AC. I asked FAHW to reimburse me for the repair and they refused. This is bad business. I do not recommend wasting your money buying a home warranty from First American Home Warranty because they don't follow through with service requests or pay for work to be done.

Teofilo Casiano

November 8th, 2019 McClure, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is by far the most dishonest company. I put a claim in. They had a company come out and lie so they didn't have to cover it. Said it was missing parts. How is that possible if it just worked? This company is a complete scam. Save yourself and do not go with this company........ update after a bunch of calls and complaining i reached the ears of the higher ups. And they fixed everything. I would of gave them 5 stars if i didn't have to fight for what should have just happened. But in the end i dont have any complaints. I am happy with the out come.

Nov 06, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to being able to address your concerns directly with you.

Alyssa

November 8th, 2019 Gulf Breeze, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Will do anything they can not to cover an issue. And customer service was horrible. Just kept reading off the page and not actually answering the questions. I wouldn’t waste my money unless it’s included in the home purchase.

AH

November 6th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible service. slow and when you call, you get a message to use the website but the website does not do anything except initiate a claim. If you have any problems, you can't reach anyone to resolve it. A single microwave that was determined to not repairable took over a month and it is STILL not delivered. Stay away. I plan to cancel and switch and recommend you not use them at all.

Nikki Manley

November 6th, 2019 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

FAHW obviously does not screen their contractors. They sent a contractor that has an F rating with the BBB to my home to repair my AC. I waited 5 months and it was never repaired. The contractor completely ruined my whole system to the point that no other contractor wants to touch it. This is the kind of people they send out to your homes and they can care less about you as a customer.

Danny

November 6th, 2019 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently requested service for 2 issues with my house. One issue was with a few outlets that stopped working and another with the A/C not functioning properly. I requested both services at the same time and did not receive any communication from First American for a few days until I had to personally contact them again. Only one of the requests was "addressed" which was when an "electrician" came to my home and within 10 minutes figured that the issue was not covered by the warranty. $75 service fee basically in the garbage! I have had electricians doing FREE in home estimates work harder! And that is exactly what I was forced to resort do, hiring someone else to do the work. The electrician I hired found the REAL cause of the issue and fixed it within 30 minutes, meaning that First American not only took my money but lied to me through the people they sent. To make matters worse, the issue with the A/C was then marked as completed and the service request was closed! I still dont have working A/C and I have about 10 months left with this warranty, I dont know if I will be keeping it that long.

Linda Zhu

November 4th, 2019 Cupertino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don't buy it, not worth your money. I've two properties covered, really bad experience in the past few months. I had to make multiple calls for each claim, after requesting service online. For 1 property, the washer problem was never fixed after 2 technician visit, then I was told I had to find my own technician to get a second opinion, otherwise the case would be closed. Ridiculous! The cooktop in the other property was not fixed, because the technician claimed there was silicon seal preventing him to find the part #/serial#. The microwave was first repaired by a technician, but the problem was still there and it could not be used. Then another contractor was sent, luckily they determined it needs to be replaced. Then waited for the new microwave to be ordered and delivered, then the 3rd contractor came to install it, but didn't take the broken one away. Now I had to pay $55 to dispose of the broken one... Not to mention that everytime I called, I was put on hold from 10 -40 minutes. I just requested to cancel one of the contract, and was told no refund of the paid premium. They owe me money back! I wish some lawyer could help me sue them!!!

Sara

October 31st, 2019 Arlington, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT purchase “American home warranty”!!! Make a favor to yourself and don’t lose your money buying this warranty, it is not worth it, you will pay to recibe nothing more than problems, and the worst customer service that you will ever receive. They sent me a plumber who did not know how to repair my shower and he broke it, yes! I only had a water leaking and I finished up with a broken shower. After dozens of calls (that I made because they will never care to call you) they finally say that they are not responsible so they left me with a bigger problem.

Spada

October 28th, 2019 Murrieta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seems to be good. Service They are attentive and professional

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you Spada for your review.

Darrell Morgan

October 28th, 2019 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very responsive. Professional contractors.

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you Darrell for your feedback.

Thomas Tran

October 28th, 2019 Anaheim, CA

They are not things but scam , they charge you 75 $ ,for open claim and they can not fix it, and they said it is not cover, the case closed,

Corey

October 28th, 2019 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot believe how bad the customer service is. The AC at my house went out and First American sent a technician from "Platinum Repair" to do the service. The technician was rude and said he fixed the problem. A few weeks later, the AC stopped working again. First American sent "Platinum Repair" to fix the problem again and the technician didn't show. Upon calling them, they claimed they were scheduled for a different date. When they did show, they supposedly fixed the problem again. Then a couple of weeks later, the AC stopped working. I called First American, told them of the problem, and also told them that all of the reviews for "Platinum Repair" state the same bad things- the company does temporary fixes and poor work. I requested a different company, stating the listed problems as well as the fact that I have already had to take 2 days off of work for the prior calls. First American put me on hold for 30 minutes and then tried telling me that I needed to file a new claim (along with another $75 call for service fee) if I wanted a new company to respond. After some persistence, they sent "SEARS". the "SEARS" technician was polite and professional. He identified a different problem with the AC that the first two "Platinum Repair" techs did not mention. However, "SEARS" policy is that they don't work on units who have been previously been worked on by other companies. First American then told me "Platinum Repair" would be back to do the job, despite my request to have a different company as a result of all the problems I had. They told me I need to speak to a supervisor, put me on hold for an hour and then hung up. I will NEVER use First American again.

Hani Kashou

October 25th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DON'T buy any of their services!!! Very bad service, rude customer service employees and supervisors never answer or get back to calls!! I purchased home warranty with them and I had a problem with my fridge I had to throw all my food away, when the technician came to check he said the thermostat needs to be changed and we need to get it and come back install it within a week. A week later he comes with the wrong part and I have to wait another week with no fridge at home in Houston Texas where the heat is crazy!! I call the insurance company and tell them this is insane to stay 2 weeks with no food or even water in fridge they said we can offer you $75 to purchase a mini fridge which you can't even buy buy a picnic cooler with this money! The cheapest mini fridge to buy or rent is more than double the price. The employee this is what we can offer it's up to you !!! Oh thank you I paid $550 for the coverage to get this answer and this service!! AVOID THEM

Sonja

October 23rd, 2019 Yuba City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are terrible. I have had to place more than one claim with them. 2 for my ac the first one went terribly and I was out of an ac for a long time. The first company they assigned me to scheduled an appointment but never showed even with me calling multiple time asking where the technician was and being told he is in his way. For 6 hours past the initial 3 hour time frame they gave me. Then the second never answered nor called to schedule an appointment. They ended up getting me to their rarely used company because they don’t typically do warranty’s. Second time I got the same first company but this time they showed thought the technician was rude. I called with complaints for the service both times and the warranty company didn’t much care. They placate but nothing actually comes of it. This time with my stove they sent someone out and I’m pretty sure they are a shady company that doesn’t know what they are doing. Now I’m waiting for an electrician. I tried to call the company to schedule the appointment 7 times for a total of 1 answer and hang up and on the final call getting sent to voicemail the other 5 totaling almost 30 minutes of listening to it ring and going nowhere. Would definitely not recommend First American as the people they contract are bottom of the barrel and all the companies have terrible reviews and shoddy work

Tran Bui

October 22nd, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed a claimed on 10/11/19 because my AC did not work. They sent out 3 technicians from 3 companies but none of them know what the problems are. Then they said they will schedule an electrician. it has been over 11 days and counting, we do not have AC in the house. I have 3 year old and 5 year old sons that could not breath well due to the heat in the house. The wood floor got so moist becuase of no AC. I kept calling them to expedite the problem but they did not care the fact that i have kids. THey said they already assigned the technician and i have to wait. If they can not fix it they should have changed the unit instead of having all of us suffered for weeks. Now it become a health problem to my children. I am so helpless and do not know what to do now. They are so unprofessional and unsympathetic. I will have to look for an attorney to deal with them and seek justice for their mistreating customers.

Jose Aquino

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the online app is good enough to rely on that your service needs will be looked on to by their pprofessionals and they will get some service tech company to contact you. unfortunately, not all service companies like GE have good hard working technicians like that of the excellent service of Appliance Tech Now. GE service Tech are lazy and want to get easy contracts only.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Jose for your your feedback, we appreciate it.

Stevens Lee

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are not perfect I had some issues with the time repair person would arrive

Oct 24, 2019

Hi Stevens, thank you for your review.

Phil

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent results. Some hiccups along the way.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Phil for your review.

Jocelyn Carl

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast service, easy to file a claim, great customer service

Oct 24, 2019

Great to hear, thank you for choosing First American.

Kristy Brehm

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The ease of setting up service requests on-line, pre-paying the service fee and promptness of repairs.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Kristy for your review.

Kelvin

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Replaced my fridge right promptly after the technician visit

Oct 24, 2019

Glad to hear your refrigerator was replaced promptly.

Barbara Levine

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good service and service providers and they are quick to respond to requests

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Barbara for your review.

Rollin Gardner

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have 4 homes with First American Warranties! I've only been able to use them for my primary residence! Extremely poor in there response to issues! I can't recommend them!

Janet m Dalkowski

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have always helped me right away always very professional and polite willing to go behind the call of duty!

Oct 24, 2019

Great to hear, Janet! We look forward to service you again in the future.

Joe Liebhauser

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always responded and found contractors quickly, and always lived up to the contract; they also seem to avoid contractors that attempt to 'upsell' beyond the coverage

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Joe for your feedback!

Maria

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been responsive to my needs. Have taken care of the issues that needed to be taken care of

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Maria for your review.

Lois Buderus

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff are friendly and do what it takes to get my needs met

Oct 24, 2019

Hi Lois, we appreciate you leaving us your feedback.

Yvette Fredericks

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very prompt getting a service provider out to my house.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Yvette for your review.

Harry

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Responsive to my needs and provide the services needed when needed

Oct 24, 2019

Glad to hear Harry, thank you.

Sandra

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick service/ ease of contacting. We sure access

Thank you Sandra.

Patricia

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have come through Everytime we've needed them.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Patricia for your feedback.

WM. Stotzner

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When a freezer dies, what do you do to save $800.00 worth of food. You can not wait for the ins. company to say yea or nay. The service company had decided it was not repaiable. You go out and replace it quickly. If we had waited for the ins. WE WOULD HAVE DOUBLED OUR LOSS.

Shari Rosbeck

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service, fast scheduling, if the company that is called does not respond,they will reschedule with another company asap.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Shari for taking the time to provide us with your review. We appreciate it.

Shari

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have handled claims speedy and professional.

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Shari for your review.

Elizabeth

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever I call they send contractors out and everything has been great

Great to hear Elizabeth!

Lynda Trocki

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been there when I need them. Even in the snow season, they came through for me.

Oct 24, 2019

So glad to hear Lynda. Thank you for choosing First American.

Michael P.

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The ability to negotiate which contractor is assigned.

Thank you Michael.

Shari

October 16th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BEWARE two months without an oven and I just called AGAIN They say the parts supplier has misplaced the order. As it approaches to thanksgiving I have decided to never refer this company again to any of my clients and to write this warning on every review site I can find. Do not buy this warranty

Mike Eide

October 15th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My first problem after signing up for their premium coverage. All went well on the first visit by a service technician. There was a part required to fix the problem. A month goes by and the problem comes back. We call the service company to find out where the part is and find out the claim has been denied. When we call FAHW they lie and tell me they left a voice mail after the service. We have no calls from them and no voice mail. We request a technician to be dispatched to fix the problem, even if we have to pay for the repairs. They indicate that once service has been denied they no longer have responsibility and we will have to find our own technician. They also charge an additional $75 fee that we had to call back to get reversed.

Nov 09, 2019

Hello Mike, Our records indicate you placed a claim for your kitchen refrigerator not working properly. All Desert Appliances Incorporated reported the thermal shell was deteriorated so the unit was not maintaining temperatures. Please be advised, thermal shells are not covered per your home warranty contract under Kitchen Refrigerator, Not Covered. At this time, your claim is considered closed. Thank you.

Mrs lupear

October 11th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My only claim with them was a horrible experience. At least 13 calls to get my garage door fixed as it was stuck halfway up... never got any response all day except the repair service was on its way. That was even after any service was possible for that day. At that point I was informed I should reset the appointment. The only reason I got it fixed was because I found a company that worked with them and even then it was not much of a saving. Also beware of the fact that if you don't cancel the service in a particular way they will continue to debit your card . I cancelled by phone and was still debited. Don't waste your money on them.

Robin Greene

October 11th, 2019 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always received quick and trustworthy service

Oct 24, 2019

Thank you Robin for your review.

raymond neese

October 11th, 2019 Redlands, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not stand behind warranty & contracts with poorly rated company!

Nov 06, 2019

Patricia Fisher

October 11th, 2019 Saint Albans, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Couldn't get the website to work so I called to get a work order started. Person I talked with helped me get things going!

Oct 24, 2019

Hi Patricia, we appreciate your feedback.

Monica Johnson

October 11th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had FAHW for over 16 years. It came with the house the first yearr and I opted to continue the service. It beats having to find a contractor on the web or yellow pages.

Oct 24, 2019

Glad to hear Monica and thank you for being a loyal customer for over 16 years. We appreciate it.

Minerva Alaniz

October 11th, 2019 Lubbock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

because First American did not cover the last repair.