Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Choice Home Warranty Logo

Choice Home Warranty

8.7

Tani Tucson, AZ

Recently my stove door had fallen off and I also had problems with the self-clean element. The person who came out was knowledgeable and knew what he was doing.

Mike And Kathi Goose Creek, SC

Everyone I have dealt with was polite and they answered all my questions and they got everything done quickly.

Alice Broussard, LA

The last time I used it, my dishwasher broke and it stopped draining the water and they were very diligent and coming out and getting me serviced and getting the problem solved. Overall, I have no complaints. They have been very good.

Delorous Sun City Center, FL

I haven't had any problems at all. I've had two claims and each time they were here the next day and problem was taken care of and the people that took care of the problems were very professional and clean I just have no complaints at all.

Nicole Mosquera Windermere, FL

I have a very bad experience. My microwave was broken and the people that they sent out did not know what they were doing. I do not even know if they had a license. I was very upset with the people and I think I want to cancel.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided by our technician. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback to the Director of Vendor Relations, who will review this matter accordingly.

Anonymous Union City, GA

Choice Home Warranty has reasonable pricing. I've recently needed service and I was very impressed with the responsiveness in terms of getting the service handle .

Mark Winston Salem, NC

I needed to have the garbage disposal replace and you know I got on our website and created the claim and the guys were here less than twenty four hours later.

Patrice Saint Louis, MO

Anytime I've called, they were able to get someone out of my house in two days which I hear some people say it takes up to weeks but I had them respond within two days and I was happy about it.

Relford York, SC

They have a quick response time for claims. But the customer support over the phone isn’t that great.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. In efforts to proceed with the enhancement of our quality service, your feedback has been submitted to our Quality Assurance Team for review.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Patricia Imlay City, MI

Customer services listens to the customer and they get right to fixing the issue.

Scott Rockwall, TX

Customer support helps me schedule the contractors pretty quickly and they have come out the same day.

Gary Henderson, NV

Well the customer support has been great I mean every time I call, they're very responsive, they're pretty quick so I have no problem with the service people that work there. The people that answer the phone have been very good--I've been very happy with everything.

Andre Chicago, IL

They did respond within a reasonable time and all of my issues were addressed.

Donna Fritch, TX

Choice Home Warranty is more affordable than any other ones. Customer service is always nice and takes care of me right away.

Mila Albany, NY

I have had to call multiple times and I never get a prompt response. I am waiting for a manager to be assigned to my case. I have complained to customer service. And when we do get though it seems like are claims are never covered.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback and concerns to the Customer Relations Director who will review this matter and handle accordingly.

Mar. 17th, 2021

Dean Chandler, AZ

They've always been very courteous they've done everything I asked without a problem and with without delay at all.

Sharon Gwynn Oak, MD

They answered all my questions they actually provided a lot of what I needed I was sort of like a one stop shop I didn't really have to go looking around for any supplemental coverage for anything and when I spoke to them they actually provided me an offer for a three year service I got the contract. I've had one service call since I signed up with them the person came out very quickly the person that I spoke to is very professional and unfortunately I didn't need any other services but I have no complaints so far.

Anonymous Oxon Hill, MD

The first time I used the service they were not so great but it was better this last time.

Anonymous Sterling Heights, MI

I need some work done and everything was done quickly and efficiently.

Jerry Shreveport, LA

Everything has been satisfactory. The service is always good quality and prompt. My heating unit went out with a big storm and they got a representative here the next day to fix it.

A Highlands, NJ

I had an awful experience with a previous vendor and I did my homework this time, I went and I looked at all of the customer reviews and then I did a price comparison and based on my research it was the best choice. The repairman they have sent out was outstanding, he was awesome, he was worth everything I had to pay and more.

Vicki Indianapolis, IN

I wouldn't recommend Choice Home Warranty. My dryer was down and my basement was backing up so I call and filed a claim on it and they sent out a couple technicians out and they end up denying the claim.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the determination of your claim. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously. Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service coverage on the systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement. We encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.

Simone Las Vegas, NV

I’ve been with choice for years and they have been very receptive to my needs. It had worked very well. There was claim that was not very successful but over the last eight years it has been very good.

William Parker, CO

Getting approval isn’t consistent based on who is on the other end of the customer service line. Other than that they have been pretty good.

Megan Virginia Beach, VA

Everyone I've spoken with in customer support is always very attentive helpful.

James Fortson, GA

Prompt attention and they reply on time. They are okay.

Anonymous Boise, ID

I like that I can make a claim online even after hours and they let me know what is going on. They always know what they are doing and fix the problems. They always send out good people.

Ned Arizona City, AZ

Overall we’ve had a good experience. Most of the time, they send out decent people but the first person was very egotistical and created a mess.

Cyprian North Las Vegas, NV

Keep up the good work. I have been with them for a few years and they have been very professional and I’ve been satisfied with the work.

Alan Whitinsville, MA

This last experience, we had a failure on our electric stove in the kitchen we called in the claim and within an hour so we got the call from the service provider. The actual service technician was going to come out that was really a good response. The individual did come, he was very thorough, and did a great diagnosis then really found the root cause of the problem, and he put in the follow-up paperwork to get the right replacement all in all it was really well done and very professional.

Michael Syosset, NY

Very easy to schedule an appointment. The service guy came out in three to four days to take care of it.

Anonymous Charlotte, NC

Very punctual. Garbage disposal was fixed on time. It was good.

Anonymous Kaufman, TX

I have always experienced a fast turnaround and good service.

Jane Columbus, OH

I get good service from Choice Home Warranty. My hot water tank is out they are coming tomorrow to fix it.

Mario Maggie Valley, NC

My dishwasher broke and it stopped draining the water and the people they sent were very diligent they came out and got it serviced and got the problem solved.

Elliot Delray Beach, FL

The two issues I had were dealt with quickly and efficiently and satisfactorily.

Tareai Chicago, IL

Each and every time I call, they have been right on the money. I called them on Sunday and they had a technician out the next day. The price is reasonable. I have referred a friend and she likes them too.

Leroy Killeen, TX

They always pick small businesses over the well known businesses our area. I am not really an online person but it does seem like you are able to get stuff done faster online versus talking to someone.

Shailendra Germantown, MD

We called them because my sink was leaking and the person that came fixed some problem but that wasn't the problem. The next day when I turned on my garbage disposal, my sink was leaking very badly, because he didn't check the right thing. Then, they charged us twice for this same problem when he came to fix it the next day. I'm very unhappy, and I feel cheated because I got charged twice for the same problem that he didn't fix the first time.

Benjamin Kenosha, WI

When we purchased our house it was included. We liked it so much we chose to upgrade it. The responses have been top notch. We had an issue with one of the guys doing the work and Choice responded and dispatched someone else to deal with it.

Lloyd Roanoke Rapids, NC

The person who comes out is definitely a professional. He took his time and answered all the questions and was very patient and knowledgeable. Things have been done in a timely fashion.

Calvin Missouri City, TX

Had a pipe break in my house and no one showed up and I had to pay to get my pipe fixed because I had no water for a while weak so I cancelled my warranty.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear about the issues with the service provided by our technician. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback to the Director of Vendor Relations. We regret losing you as a customer.

Thomas Decatur, GA

So far I have no complaints. The technicians they’ve sent have worked out really well. They respond immediately and send technicians out as soon as possible.

Rita Greenville, NC

I was having some problems with my gas furnace and they were very professional.

Curtus Orlando, FL

Choice sent a gentleman that was very knowledgeable about what he was doing. He was also very courteous. He did what needed to be done. They were very efficient.

Jiangang Missouri City, TX

Everything with the service is okay, I am satisfied with it. I called a technician when my heater wouldn’t start and it was fixed in one day.

Sabrenna Birmingham, AL

It takes too long. I need to use it a lot and it takes longer. It took them about a week to come out for an electrical problem.

Anil Ellicott City, MD

There was some leakage in the pipes and they came out fixed it and replaced the faucet too. If anything breaks down, it is taken care of as early as possible.

Sandra Zachary, LA

For what I paid for it has been really good. I’ve had a good experience with them. Only one time did someone not show up that they said would. Normally they are very prompt and knowledgeable.

Pamela Clearwater, FL

We will continue with Choice Home Warranty forever. They have been great. Just recently we were having issues with our toilet, it was running constantly. We called Choice Home Warranty and the next day the plumber came out and within a half an hour, it was fixed. Everyone who has come to our house has been prompt and pleasant. They have done a great job.